Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

Q24

On 11/11/2019 at 11:26 PM, preacherman76 said:

Actually this would be easy to resolve. They just have to release the footage of the several surveillance tapes they confiscated from local businesses, and from the pentagon its self.

Yet they refuse. Hmm.

Yes! And wouldn't it be enlightening and instructive to see the footage from those VDOT highway cameras on Route 27? Even if they were only switched to record after the plane had already flown across.

People, even me, keep forgetting about this major source of video evidence.

They claim that those cameras "weren't working that day".

But they were. This was confirmed on CIT's interview inside the monitor room where Craig Ranke was shown around by Ryan the Public Relations Manager, including the monitor from that camera pole right there on the bridge. It gives a great view right up the highway and across to the Pentagon.

17 hours ago, RubyGray said:

Who else would care this much? Who would ever spend so much time on this? Who is going to pay them? The mainstream media is not going to publish this. They are in the pockets of the PTB. 

It's not a good sign when 1) - even 9/11 conspiracy theorists don't agree with your conclusions 2) - you try to use one conspiracy theory (mainstream media in the pockets of PTB) to explain away why you don't think there's enough interest in another (plane didn't hit the Pentagon).  Journalists would be plenty interested if you had a good case, you've never heard of the Pulitzer Prize?  A journalist showing that something major is off with the main 9/11 narrative is a slam dunk for that.  

• Thanks 3

Perhaps you  are forgetting the magnitude of this issue.

This was the oeuvre in the long-planned arsenal of the New World Order, not some random accident or terrorist act. 

The perpetrators of this murderous act have no compunction about disposing of thousands of their own citizens in one day, tens of thousands in the aftermath, how many thousands of the best young military lives, and millions in other countries. A reporter here or there is but thistledown in the breeze.

I do not imagine that anything I discover or present can in any way alter or halt the progress of the illuminati plan which was inaugurated on 9/11. The show must go on. What has been ordained will be. That day was merely a mild foretaste of what is to come.

I do not suibscribe to the notion that the people must be armed and ready to fight for their lost freedoms or for the Bill of Rights, or any such action. "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword." All this was prophesied long ago. The people have no power to influence the future, or the decisions made for them by their governments and the shadowy rulers behind the elected officials, except in their individual responses.

But perhaps along the way, some will read beyond the simple story of Lloyde England, and all the other misrepresented eyewitnesses, and understand the luciferian machinations propelling our lurch into one world government, and adjust their own allegiances accordingly.

45 minutes ago, RubyGray said:

Perhaps you  are forgetting the magnitude of this issue.

This was the oeuvre in the long-planned arsenal of the New World Order, not some random accident or terrorist act. 

The perpetrators of this murderous act have no compunction about disposing of thousands of their own citizens in one day, tens of thousands in the aftermath, how many thousands of the best young military lives, and millions in other countries. A reporter here or there is but thistledown in the breeze.

I do not imagine that anything I discover or present can in any way alter or halt the progress of the illuminati plan which was inaugurated on 9/11. The show must go on. What has been ordained will be. That day was merely a mild foretaste of what is to come.

I do not suibscribe to the notion that the people must be armed and ready to fight for their lost freedoms or for the Bill of Rights, or any such action. "He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword." All this was prophesied long ago. The people have no power to influence the future, or the decisions made for them by their governments and the shadowy rulers behind the elected officials, except in their individual responses.

But perhaps along the way, some will read beyond the simple story of Lloyde England, and all the other misrepresented eyewitnesses, and understand the luciferian machinations propelling our lurch into one world government, and adjust their own allegiances accordingly.

I'll keep that in mind, Reverend.

• Haha 2