Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paracelse

A new Christmas gift: morning after pill

Paracelse
A leading New York cosmetic surgeon is offering "the most expensive and extensive plastic surgery procedure in history" as the ultimate Christmas gift. For US$1 million, the woman who doesn't have quite everything will get an "all-encompassing, full-body rejuvenation", including breast augmentation, full body liposuction, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, mole removal, and much, much more.Contact Dr Stephen Greenberg, at 7th Floor, 461 Park Avenue South, New York, for further details.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Shouldn't they offer vasectomy as well? I mean it's kind of degrading to think of women alone!

Stonecoldvampzy

Who spends 1 million dollars on christmas gifts?

Paracelse

Where did you get the million dollars idea? A vasectomy is technically (at least in EU) taken care of by the social medicine thingy.

Stonecoldvampzy

Where did you get the million dollars idea? A vasectomy is technically (at least in EU) taken care of by the social medicine thingy.

A leading New York cosmetic surgeon is offering "the most expensive and extensive plastic surgery procedure in history" as the ultimate Christmas gift. For US$1 million dollars.

Its in the article mate :P

Paracelse

A leading New York cosmetic surgeon is offering "the most expensive and extensive plastic surgery procedure in history" as the ultimate Christmas gift. For US$1 million dollars.

Its in the article mate :P

The article was about the morning after pill not the darn )(*&&%$%^&&@#$% (auto-censored)surgery :P

Stonecoldvampzy

Its both in there! Lets call it a tie xD

Paracelse

Its both in there! Lets call it a tie xD

Me???? Tied to you ... you got a be kidding :P:blink::cry:

libstaK

Some poor sod who is going to have his head smacked in for offering the ultimate "yeh your butt looks big" statement as a christmas gift :P .

Seriously, who wants a gift that involves a surgeons knife and copious hours of post surgery agony?

Edited by libstaK

Paracelse

Some poor sod who is going to have his head smacked in for offering the ultimate "yeh your butt looks big" statement as a christmas gift :P .

Seriously, who wants a gift that involves a surgeons knife and copious hours of post surgery agony?

Some aging wannabee woman (I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die). :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

libstaK

Some aging wannabee woman (I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die). :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

:w00t: I guess Hollywood would have a few of those who could afford it :devil:

rashore

What an odd pair of article snippets to put together...

Kind of like, here honey, I don't think yer hot, so I bought you a new body for christmas.. Then when your hot and I actually want to jump you, we can't utilize the morning after pill... Strange.

xYlvax

I'd be so offended if I got this gift.

Paracelse

What an odd pair of article snippets to put together...

Kind of like, here honey, I don't think yer hot, so I bought you a new body for christmas.. Then when your hot and I actually want to jump you, we can't utilize the morning after pill... Strange.

HAHAHAHA big belly laugh ... :tu: :tu: :tu:

keithisco

HAHAHAHA big belly laugh ... :tu: :tu: :tu:

... does he include "Big Belly" reduction then?:unsure2::w00t::rofl:

Mr_Snstr

That was pretty weird to have those two snippets next to each other.

Is the plastic surgeon offering the whole proceedure for free for one lucky person or just offering it for a million dollars?

If for free; then I'd say that's a pretty good way to market your practice; if it doesn't put him in the poor house that is. If not, then that's pretty lame; but I'm sure someone will pay for it. If not only to change their looks; but to say "I look like a million bucks.".

Vasectomies don't equate with morning after pills.

As far as being available over the counter or not:

There are two large sides that stand to make money from it being either or. But I think, and I think most people think, that anything that changes your hormones to such and extent should have some kind of doctor oversight.

rashore

... does he include "Big Belly" reduction then?:unsure2::w00t::rofl:

Snort, yeppers- liposuction and tummy tuck :)

As an ewww, probably takes that fat to shoot into the lips for a pleasant troutmouth and the buttocks for a pleasant badda-boom derriere.

I'm probably just being harsh because I think most plastic surgery is pretty obscene, and most people are pretty darn perfect just they way they are. I think it's gross when a beautiful woman feels so poorly about her image, mostly due to society, that she feels the need to be carved up, injected, and sucked out just to be what society thinks is pretty. So a million dollar total body makeover is just an extremely gross and obscene overkill of that.

randym23

i find it revealing about attitudes about women that they can be artificially made to look prettier but can't get the morning after pill because people think it's not natural......(sigh)

Mr_Snstr

i find it revealing about attitudes about women that they can be artificially made to look prettier but can't get the morning after pill because people think it's not natural......(sigh)

Well that doesn't really equate to what's actually going on.

You wouldn't buy a boob-job kit over the counter and do it yourself.