Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ron Paul's Debate Answers

WoIverine

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WoIverine

• preacherman76

• Mr_Snstr

• Drayno

Top Posters In This Topic

I love listening to this guy. :tu:

Yep, I love how he made Newty squirm. I saw this poll on "Faux News" last night about which candidate was a "True Conservative" Newt had 53%, Romney had 44%, then I lol'd. These people don't have a clue.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Yep, I love how he made Newty squirm. I saw this poll on "Faux News" last night about which candidate was a "True Conservative" Newt had 53%, Romney had 44%, then I lol'd. These people don't have a clue.

Just goes to show there are still many people still asleep at the wheel. How anyone could think either even come close to representing conservative values is pure insanity.

Just goes to show there are still many people still asleep at the wheel. How anyone could think either even come close to representing conservative values is pure insanity.

Yep, Tim Tebow is probably the only somewhat decent role model I can think of, now if we could get him to endorse Ron Paul, that would be amazing. Tebow even gets criticism for his Christianity. The examples set by reality tv has dumbed a huge portion of the nation down, the mass media has thrown common sense right out the window. Our generation doesn't even know what conservative is.

Yep, Tim Tebow is probably the only somewhat decent role model I can think of, now if we could get him to endorse Ron Paul, that would be amazing. Tebow even gets criticism for his Christianity. The examples set by reality tv has dumbed a huge portion of the nation down, the mass media has thrown common sense right out the window. Our generation doesn't even know what conservative is.

I definitely believe the other GOP candidates are impressed by Paul in this video.

Hear me loud and clear -- If Ron Paul comes close to winning -- He WILL be assasinated -- he is an enemy to the big 3 -- Federal Reserve Bank, Military Industrial Complex, and (in my opinion) the most in control -- Israel & the US Media (which is virtually the same thing, as zionists control the media)

Hear me loud and clear -- If Ron Paul comes close to winning -- He WILL be assasinated -- he is an enemy to the big 3 -- Federal Reserve Bank, Military Industrial Complex, and (in my opinion) the most in control -- Israel & the US Media (which is virtually the same thing, as zionists control the media)

That would probably start a full blown civil war. I don't think the establishment will let that happen, especially since they're focussed on Iran and Syria.

I don't beleive that for a second. All three have done a smashing job ignoring him and getting him ignored so far.

If he actually can do anything while he's in office. The media will have a four year feild day with him; generally conservatives don't fare well in the media. God forbid they actually report on a real one. Not to mention the ammount of control the big three have over they economy, flip a switch; four year depression. By the time it's over they'll have the masses convinced his brand of government is just awful; and begging for "change"(possibly literally). This would by far be a much bigger victory than offing him.

Kind of like pulling back on a sling shot; to launch us into full blown totalitarianism.

Edited by Mr_Snstr

I don't beleive that for a second. All three have done a smashing job ignoring him and getting him ignored so far.

If he actually can do anything while he's in office. The media will have a four year feild day with him; generally conservatives don't fare well in the media. God forbid they actually report on a real one. Not to mention the ammount of control the big three have over they economy, flip a switch; four year depression. By the time it's over they'll have the masses convinced his brand of government is just awful; and begging for "change"(possibly literally). This would by far be a much bigger victory than offing him.

Kind of like pulling back on a sling shot; to launch us into full blown totalitarianism.

So basically more of what we are already seeing today then?

Well that's depressing, we r screwed under our current system of govt. No matter who's voted in. Oh yay! There is hope!

When it comes to American politics there's very little hope on these boards. I'm just waiting for some members to resort to violence.

So basically more of what we are already seeing today then?

Well that's depressing, we r screwed under our current system of govt. No matter who's voted in. Oh yay! There is hope!

My intent wasn't to spread hopelessness I assure you.

Untill the majority of people realize that limiting government authority(especially federal) is almost always in the people's best interest; than yes, we'll certainly see more of the same.

Change comes from the top and bottom.

When it comes to American politics there's very little hope on these boards. I'm just waiting for some members to resort to violence.

What is there to be hopeful about? Our ever increasing debt? Constant freedom stripping legislation?

I doubt anyone here would become violent. Its not like we are the US government with the blood of a million Iraqies on thier hands, by spreading lies to benefit special interests.