Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dependent on Government

cerberusxp

What are you?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fredom loving Sovereign Entity?

• Yes I am a Sovereign entity!
    • No I am a servant of the masses <> a serf
    • I am a redistribution Czar
  2. 2. Do you think the People hold power over the Government?

• Yes we have the power
    • No it has been manipulated away from us
    • It was stolen
    • We gave it away for nothing
  3. 3. Will you go peaceabley to the internment camps? ?

• No I'll resist or run
    • yes like the sheep I am
    • I'll go because it's for my own good
    • I trust the Government so I'll go peaceably

Just a few days ago I seen a train going north in Oregon that had a mile and a half of flat bed cars loaded with these. LINK urban assault vehicles

Fema is gearing up to cover the people to be held. HERE

Here is a LINK to Active FEMA contracts

Here is one contractor LINK for RFID chip reading

Another contractor:

Contract Number : Contract Value: $299,319.75 ContSpec: OCG

Completion Date :

Contractor's Name :

Item:

Imaging Technology Corporation

Procure and Install Automated Photographic Identification

Systems

ProgOff: OSSY

EMW96CO0310

Edited by cerberusxp

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cerberusxp

• Bracket

• aquatus1

• Thanato

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

Indeed.

Military equipment being transported is not a big deal. There is a gigantic base (Ft Lewis) in Washington. And another (Ft Irwin) in California. The equipment could easily have been going north for training, or returning north from training.

FEMA = Conspiricy False Flag

RFID chip = Conspiricy False Flag

Indeed.

Military equipment being transported is not a big deal. There is a gigantic base (Ft Lewis) in Washington. And another (Ft Irwin) in California. The equipment could easily have been going north for training, or returning north from training.

FEMA = Conspiricy False Flag

RFID chip = Conspiricy False Flag

Obviously you trust the Government.

Our Fore Fathers didn't, why do you?

I watched this train, a mile and a half worth of urban assault vehicles BRAND NEW. That's deployment not just moving around a few. Over the past 6 years I've seen more movement of military earth movers, road building equipment and much much more go though Spokane than in the 20 previous years combined. What would be your explanation for that?

Edited by cerberusxp

He's just stating the facts. :rolleyes:

He hasn't said anything about the government. He is simply stating readily verifiable facts.

I watched this train, a mile and a half worth of urban assault vehicles BRAND NEW. That's deployment not just moving around a few. Over the past 6 years I've seen more movement of military earth movers, road building equipment and much much more go though Spokane than in the 20 previous years combined. What would be your explanation for that?

Well, if they were brand new, then I expect they were being sent to training squadrons. Generally, we deploy armament that has already been field-tested and gone through a shake-down, not stuff fresh off the assembly line.

I travel all over the lower 48 states I have even transported military stuff myself. this is more than just moving a few machines around this was massive compared to "normal movement".

I travel all over the lower 48 states I have even transported military stuff myself. this is more than just moving a few machines around this was massive compared to "normal movement".

Do you have more evidence than just what you've seen? :huh:

The thing of it is that we have seen you multiple times (heck, you barely got to your second post before doing it here) deride people for having blind faith in the government, even when (like here) there was absolutely no grounds on which to make that accusation. It is pretty evident, and I don't think you have ever denied it, that you are quite biased in your view.

Nothing wrong with that. However, understand that, from this side of the argument, your knee-jerk reaction (i.e. a reaction without reasonable cause) of accusing people of having blind faith stands in rather stark irony with your assumption that we should take your word on faith.

I have a nephew at FT Lewis. On top of that as I have said before years ago in here I happen to be privy to some well connected people with top clearance. They tell me that yes something IS afoot. I do however have to watch what I divulge in here lest I disappear one night.

I know this for fact the Federal Government as it is right now is NOT I repeat not your friend.

Edited by cerberusxp

I have a nephew at FT Lewis. On top of that as I have said before years ago in here I happen to be privy to some well connected people with top clearance. They tell me that yes something IS afoot. I do however have to watch what I divulge in here lest I disappear one night.

I know this for fact the Federal Government as it is right now is NOT I repeat not your friend.

You're not exactly supporting your claims though.

Whatever excuse you have, the only fact on this thread is that you are asking us to believe you on blind faith.

And you keep bringing up people trusting the government, and no one else has made any reference to it. You are the only one bringing it up.

Well those vehicles that you linked to are Stryker vehicles which are designed to operate in open terrain. However have been modified with cages etc to operate in a city... but in urban warefare they are just RPG magnets... I've worked out of the Canadian LAV-III... which is what the Stryker is based on.

You mention that you havnt seen trains moving hundreds of vehicles prior to 6 years ago? Well lets see what happened 6 years ago... In 2004/2005 the United States was (and still is) training Soldiers to go over seas and fight a war Back then it was mostly Iraq, a war which would require lots of vehicles. These vehicles would be brought up from the units own holdings so loaded on trains and sent to Military training facilities such as Fort Irwin.

I know for a fact that to train 3000 soldiers you need about 4-5 train loads of vehicles all of which would be massively long train. Canada sent a number down to Fort Irwin California in 2010 to train Task Force 1-10... at the time people posting on Youtube thought they were Chinese or Russian because they were wheeled... or they thought that it was the Government doing something evil.... little did they know it was Canadian SOldiers using a US military training ground during the Winter to prepair soldiers for War in the Desert.

~Thanato

Neither do I trust the government, politicans, or conspiracy nuts out there. I trust facts that I see with my own eyes and make opinions based off what I know. My opinion will change depending on the situation. I do trust Soldiers from the Military, because people from the military are really just civilians that have been trained to fight in wars. If our government ordered them to fire upon citizens, there would be hell to pay. They know that if that happen, they could be asked to fire upon their family as well.

Edited by Phox

Neither do I trust the government, politicans, or conspiracy nuts out there. I trust facts that I see with my own eyes and make opinions based off what I know. My opinion will change depending on the situation. I do trust Soldiers from the Military, because people from the military are really just civilians that have been trained to fight in wars. If our government ordered them to fire upon citizens, there would be hell to pay. They know that if that happen, they could be asked to fire upon their family as well.

Yeah, If someone ordered me to shoot a neighbor or family member, I would forfit my paycheck and probably be shot by someone who did not Care, or was gung Ho. Theres always someone who is willing to kill for a buck. hopefully the good guys out number the Mercenaries.

I thought it a good Poll. now I'm gonna find a site where soldiers post, and ask what they think.

Any active duty here on UM? I'd love to hear your views.

Love Omnaka

You're scared because you saw a train with military equipment on it. Is there another way it gets to military bases from the factories? Were transporters invented when I wasn't looking?

Yeah, If someone ordered me to shoot a neighbor or family member, I would forfit my paycheck and probably be shot by someone who did not Care, or was gung Ho. Theres always someone who is willing to kill for a buck. hopefully the good guys out number the Mercenaries.

I thought it a good Poll. now I'm gonna find a site where soldiers post, and ask what they think.

Any active duty here on UM? I'd love to hear your views.

Love Omnaka

They were Strykers. I would hope that you would arrest your C.O. on the the spot. Then convince the rest to go and arrest all up the chain of command plus the political civilians that ordered it.

Now as Ron Paul has publicly said the CIA runs everything. Beyond that I would be putting myself and my family in harms way by saying much more.

I am done here on this thread I have been concentrating on something else and I am tending to mix.

Edited by cerberusxp

They were Strykers. I would hope that you would arrest your C.O. on the the spot. Then convince the rest to go and arrest all up the chain of command plus the political civilians that ordered it.

Now as Ron Paul has publicly said the CIA runs everything. Beyond that I would be putting myself and my family in harms way by saying much more.

I am done here on this thread I have been concentrating on something else and I am tending to mix.

If your fear is real you are already screwed ... lol

This makes no sense. :huh: