Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Persia

Israeli Spying Against U.S.

questionmark

Again?

This is getting to be a mania.

Rafterman

And we spy against them and all of other allies.

If this is news to anyone, they're incredibly naive.

Persia

I think,You get angry for another reason.Anti spy system in America is outdated and needs to renew itself and adapt to a new system.

We can not ignore the news and pretending that nothing is happening.We no longer live in the twentieth century.If you have news about U.S. spying on Israel,please put it here because i want to share it with other .

Thank you .

Uncle Sam

I think,You get angry for another reason.Anti spy system in America is outdated and needs to renew itself and adapt to a new system.

We can not ignore the news and pretending that nothing is happening.We no longer live in the twentieth century.If you have news about U.S. spying on Israel,please put it here because i want to share it with other .

Thank you .

I always thought you were Anti-American Persia. Guess I got you wrong. And Yes America needs to update their Anti-Spy System and develop a anti-cyber episonage system as well. As for Isreal, we need to get tough with them because they are supplying our secrets to Hostile Nations towards America. This is something that is untolerable.

Edited by Phox

Persia

Anti-American ? me ? ... Never !

I just am not in favor of a bad foreign policy that leads the U.S. to Islamic radicals. U.S. has to change friends, enemies of Americans live in another part of the world, I have always supported the United States in its policy toward the war against the Taliban or the war against S. Hossein.

Since the beginning of the 90 United States hasn't renewed its anti-espionage systems, CIA has not updated their plans against espionage and against those who are Americans but they work for foreign countries in different U.S. strategic points.

Many people do many things for money and sell his country, and we all know that.

My parents live in the U.S. after the 1979 revolution in Iran, the mother of my only daughter is American, then I'm on the right side but there are many people which are sworn enemies of the United States.we must find out who they are and fight them.