Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2007 - General Wesely Clark predicts future

ShapeAnu

Predicted in 2007 -- Was he right?

The 7 countries....

Iraq .... No Comment Necessary

Syria....currently in our sites for "regime change".

Lebanon....Israeli/Lebanon war - Condi Rice called it the "birth pangs of a new middle east"?

Somalia....we paid off the Ethiopians and now the Kenyans to invade Somalia. Not sure why though. They don't exactly have a government.

Libya...mission accomplished...Khaddafi raped and killed and his black allies raped, killed and ethnically cleansed all with the help of our first black president.

Sudan....we're sending troops in Uganda to battle rebels allied with Sudan.

Iran...not comment necessary.

Edited by ShapeAnu

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• Corp

• ColoradoParanormal

• ShapeAnu

Top Posters In This Topic

I've dedicated my life to serving and protecting the freedoms of individuals whom spew nonsense like this, since that is their right as an American, however it is my right to speak up against the likes of you! "We had no right to invade Iraq?" Are you kidding me? The reason we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan was due to the al-qaeda connections. Iraq harbored key militant leaders and training facilities for al-qaeda. Also, the reason we took Sadaam out was due to the funds he was giving al-qaeda and other islamic militant groups, as well as hiding them. The fact that he was a ruthless dictator that deserved what he got was an added bonus. Also, the amount of W.M.D's actually found in Iraq was massive. Do a little research instead of taking the liberal media's BS on the fact. I can say with 100% certainty we had every reason to be in Iraq.

While I find most of the statements in your post questionable, I would really like to know more about this one:

Also, the amount of W.M.D's actually found in Iraq was massive.

What sort of WMDs did they find in Iraq?

And what about the war on women and children in this country? I'd like to know where our heros are. Oh that's right. They're running around the world attacking women and children in other countries.

The only reason we aren't still blowing up other countries for no-good reasons is because we are flat broke.

Otherwise, I'm sure we'd be " Spreading Democracy " still to this day.

Yes the Empire builders. We shouldn't be doing any of it. :rolleyes:

We have Hillery and many in D.C. running around singing Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran.

Why? Look here LINK they really don't like us and you can understand why. The leader we and the Brits put in there was a ruthless murdering dictator.

Edited by cerberusxp

Predicted in 2007 -- Was he right?

The 7 countries....

Iraq .... No Comment Necessary

Syria....currently in our sites for "regime change".

Lebanon....Israeli/Lebanon war - Condi Rice called it the "birth pangs of a new middle east"?

Somalia....we paid off the Ethiopians and now the Kenyans to invade Somalia. Not sure why though. They don't exactly have a government.

Libya...mission accomplished...Khaddafi raped and killed and his black allies raped, killed and ethnically cleansed all with the help of our first black president.

Sudan....we're sending troops in Uganda to battle rebels allied with Sudan.

Iran...not comment necessary.

Let's see...

Syria - Dealing with internal problems that the Arab League is handling. Aside from sanctions the US isn't involved.

Lebanon - War was a fight between Israel and Lebanon. No US involvement.

Somalia - Some US involvement along with a dozen other countries to fight priacy. The US has learned to stay the hell out of that mess.

Libya - Yes because the US targeted unarmed protesters...oh wait that was Gaddafi. Well the US pushed hard for military intervention...oh wait that was France.

Sudan - Yes those hundred troops are going to bring Sudan to its knees. Doublely so since they're not even in Sudan.

Iran - Saber rattling, no war yet.

So I'd say he wasn't right with his predictions at all. Unless you're one of those paranoid people who thinks the US is behind every evil thing that happens in the world.