Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why I, as an Atheist, still celebrate Xmas

Magicjax

Don't forget atheists such as Richard Carrier (former editor-in-chief of infidels.org), who argue against it in THIS LINK.

Or atheists such as Rook Hawkins in THIS LINK who is also part of an atheist website dedicated to "rational thought".....

These being just two atheists I know factually argue against Acharya and co.

Looks like there's more than just Christians here.

Richard Carrier doesn't believe in jesus as saviour either... using him to disprove other saviours is a waste of time... When fact is not a single person can prove ANY saviour story was for real

And to move on to this other guy.. Rook Hawking.. ( even though Rook Hawking is not his real name)

http://www.myspace.c.../blog/441014200

http://thomasverenna.blogspot.com/

Rook Hawlings is not a scholar or historian https://www.evernote...6b-3582b729a41c

Sources above say this guy is not for real... Even Christians have pushed out how wrong this guy is.... People accusing him of being a fraud, dishonest and full of lies.. You have not exactly given me anything reliable to go on...

Put simply... Some historians or scholars will write books on saviours before Jesus.. Some will protest it...... I will run with what I post...I STILL believe that Jesus is just amongst the other saviours.. Made up to create another faith...... PA you have tried so hard to convince me likewise in the past and failed... And each time you have tried, you still have never been able to convince me I was wrong.... Only real people that will fight these many saviours usually are those who study the bible and believe Jesus was the one and only.YEA you might get a few that will say ALL are fake... and even peg Jesus as a fake... But truly only those that will stick up for Jesus being the only saviour are the followers themselves..... In other words biased opinions

Truth is when you flash up about the odd atheist that will say - the several saviours are false........ they will say - Jesus as the saviour is false too... If they didn't, then they are hardly atheist... Not if they believe Jesus was the real saviour........... And you certainly would not be too keen on posting up what atheists who think Jesus was not a saviour links lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Link of Hyrule

• Robbie333

• willowdreams

Richard Carrier doesn't believe in jesus as saviour either... using him to disprove other saviours is a waste of time... When fact is not a single person can prove ANY saviour story was for real

I didn't say we could prove any saviour story as real. What I said was those people who write books claiming that Jesus is a "copycat saviour" who shared similarities with Krishna, Attis, Horus, Osiris, Mithra, Dionysus, etc..... are nothing more than pseudo-historians.

You don't need to believe Jesus was real to argue that these claims of copycat saviours are a load of dingoes kidneys.

That's all I'm saying :D

edit: as for Rook Hawkins, I was just using him as one atheist who disagrees with Acharya, that's all. That Christians claim he is a liar and fraud is a by-note at this point. But I'll file that information away and consider that in the future when I look at Hawkins' work, I just looked for atheist criticisms of these pseudo-historians in order to establish that you didn't need to be Christian to argue against them - looks like I won't be using him as a source in the future. Richard Carrier, on the other hand, as an atheist, is quite happy writing a scathing article of one of those Christ-mythers work - proves you don't need to believe Jesus was real in order to argue against them!!!!

Edited by Paranoid Android

You don't need to believe Jesus was real to argue that these claims of copycat saviours are a load of dingoes kidneys.

That's all I'm saying :D

Ahhh but see you DO believe he was real.. otherwise you wouldn't care to argue. cuz lets face it, not many people who hold no beliefs in the bible will care to argue it... you get the handful that might.. but that is nothing compared to the believers who WILL........ I believe all of them have been copied over time, it makes logical sense... And logical sense with facts doesn't fit in beliefs...........That's all I am saying lol laugh.gif

Ahhh but see you DO believe he was real.. otherwise you wouldn't care to argue. cuz lets face it, not many people who hold no beliefs in the bible will care to argue it... you get the handful that might.. but that is nothing compared to the believers who WILL.......

Hence why I brought up atheists such as Richard Carrier (nevermore shall I mention ol' Rook). As a well-respected atheist, Carrier wrote a scathing attack against one of the authors (Kersey Graves). So I emailed him to ask if he had done any reviews on other authors like Acharya or Massey or Boyd Kuhn. He said there was no point, the criticism would be identical.

You're free to believe Jesus was a "copycat", but it seems only these pseudo-historians are on your side. I've looked into them and found many occasions where they literally invent sources that cannot be found anywhere outside their writings.

These pseudo-historians are as helpful as the pseudo-scientists who champion creationism. That's what I believe *shrugs*

A couple of Jehovah's Witnesses called today, as they left I wished them a merry Christmas. I was informed they don't celebrate Christmas..... :blush:

You're free to believe Jesus was a "copycat", but it seems only these pseudo-historians are on your side.

Good historians are on my side..and know far more about it than you or I... never put anyone down as dodgy if you cannot hold a candle to them... I know I am free to believe that Jesus is from a copy cat faith.. sorry I mean faiths... all stitched up to make Christianity... The evidence speaks very loud... Calling it dodgy is biased because you are a believer in Christ... Feel free to once again drag it all out like you have done before... I will STICK firmly with the fact that proper historians have given me enough proof ......whistling2.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Good historians are on my side..and know far more about it than you or I... never put anyone down as dodgy if you cannot hold a candle to them...

If your list of good historians include names such as Acharya S, Gerald Massey, Alvin Boyd Kuhn, Kersey Graves, Tom Harpur, Freke & Gandy, then I call them pseudo-historians, frauds and liars, people who have no reputation in the academic community for the simple reason that they are dodgy (Eg, the first part of the movie Zeitgeist which sparked this discussion is pretty much Acharya S, and thus ridiculed in academia).

However, if your historians are not these then you WON'T get claims that Jesus/Horus/Osiris/Krishna/Attis/Mithra were all crucified saviours who lived sinless lives as the son is God, had twelve disciples, baptised in a river, born in a stable, called Light of the World, died and resurrected three days later. You won't get these claims from reputable academic sources because these claims are only made by discredited names mentioned in the first list.

~ Regards,

Richard Carrier isn't much help, either. OK, he is an atheist, but he has no special professional expertise in mythology. He's not above trimming his scholarship to ideology, either. He was a ring leader in the atheist unpersoning of Antony Flew, for example.

The main difficulty with the copycat-myth Jesus theory is not some obscure scholarly cavil. It fails to explain two of the most prominent features of the Christian story: that it is set in a specific recent (at the time of first attestation) historical time and location (not in the mythical "once upon a time," and not "in a realm far, far away"), and that it is a resolutely Jewish story. If you're looking for an antecedent, then it would be Daniel, not Krishna or Horus, and not them even if their myths actually went the way the Zeitgeist crew says, which they don't.

"Historical Jesus'" problem is not his story's abstract resemblance to world mythology, which any heroic biography will typically have, but its concrete resemblance to Jewish apocalyptic realism, a different genre entirely.

Richard Carrier isn't much help, either. OK, he is an atheist, but he has no special professional expertise in mythology.

Well, at least he has something in common with Acharya et al :P

My reasons for posting was simply to point out that you don't have to be a Christian to disagree with Christ-mythers.

"Historical Jesus'" problem is not his story's abstract resemblance to world mythology, which any heroic biography will typically have, but its concrete resemblance to Jewish apocalyptic realism, a different genre entirely.

Fair point, I would argue stylistic similarities to Daniel (David, even more so). Though the resemblance to other mythologies is not as clear as Christ-mythers try to point out. For example, Horus is said to be the result of a virgin birth. What the story actually shows is Horus' father, Osiris, getting killed by his brother and chopped up in pieces ans scattered around the earth. Isis goes and gathers all the pieces and reassembled him but couldn't find the penis. So a penis was fashioned out of clay and attached in its place. Then with a clay willy, Osiris and Isis have sex and conceive a child later to become Horus.

Not exactly a "virgin birth", and certainly not like anything to say Jesus was a copycat. But it sells books, so there you have it. Some of the other alleged links to other saviour figures is even less apparent, sometimes even totally invented as part of a blatant lie.

Meh...

Scientists have observed that virgin conceptions (parthenogenesis) occurr in nature, but only in much smaller animals that humans; it has never been observed as ocurring in humans, except in unique births as mentioned in religions myths and documents.

Most modern liberal theologians have generally rejected the virgin birth. They regard it as a religious myth that was added to Christian belief in the late first century CE and was partly based on a Greek mistranslation of the book of Isaiah from the original Hebrew. Its purpose was to make Christianity more competitive with contemporary Pagan religions in the Mediterranean region, most of whom featured their founder having being born of a virgin. Without the claim of a virgin birth, it is unclear whether Christianity would have been able to compete with Mithraism and other Pagan religions in the Roman Empire; it might not have survived.

Various polls have found that about 80% of American adults believe in the virgin birth of Jesus. This exceeds the total number of American adults who identify themselves as Christian or Muslim. In fact, 47% of non-Christian adults also believe in the virgin birth.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/virgin_b.htm

fullywired

If your list of good historians include names such as Acharya S, Gerald Massey, Alvin Boyd Kuhn, Kersey Graves, Tom Harpur, Freke & Gandy, then I call them pseudo-historians, frauds and liars

Your problem is what they say does not make Christianity look good so of course you are going to call them all the names you can think of.. .but it is really just your protest and mere opinion...

From other historians ( and not from the list you have moped about above lol) .... I am sure you will call liars and even if you like shake your fist at tongue.gif See below..

This religion, cloaked in mystery and secrecy, has captivated the imaginations of scholars for generations. Many facts discovered sheds vital light on the cultural dynamics that led to the rise of Christianity. The National Geographic Society's book "Great Religions of the World," page 309 writes; "By Jesus' time, East and West had mingled here for three centuries. Down columns of boulevards walked Roman soldiers loyal to the Persian god Mithras." Mithras was a Persian deity. He was also the most widely venerated god in the Roman Empire at the time of Jesus. The Catholic Encyclopedia as well as the early Church Fathers found this religion of Mithras very disturbing, as there are so many similarities between the two religions, as follows:

1) Hundreds of years before Jesus, according to the Mithraic religion, three Wise Men of Persia came to visit the baby savior-god Mithra, bring him gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense.

2) Mithra was born on December 25 as told in the "Great Religions of the World", page 330; "…it was the winter solstice celebrated by ancients as the birthday of Mithraism's sun god".

3) According to Mithraism, before Mithra died on a cross, he celebrated a "Last Supper with his twelve disciples, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac.

4) After the death of Mithra, his body was laid to rest in a rock tomb.

5) Mithra had a celibate priesthood.

6) Mithra ascended into heaven during the spring (Passover) equinox (the time when the sun crosses the equator making night and day of equal length).

As you can now see, Christianity derived many of its essential elements from the ancient religion of Mithraism. Mithraism became intertwined with the cult of Jesus to form what is known today as "Christianity." Although literary sources on this religion are sparse, an abundance of material evidence exists in the many Mithraic temples and artifacts that archaeologists have found scattered throughout the Roman Empire, from England in the north and west to Palestine in the south and east.

Skipping on to...

As a footnote to all this: The World Book Encyclopedia tells that Mithras was an angel of light who fought on the side against the forces of evil. In the Zoroastrian religion of ancient Persia Mithras was called "the Heavenly Light." This belief carried to Assyria and Asia Minor where many people identified him with the sun. Mithraism came into the ancient Roman world about 75 BCE., and ranked as a principal competitor of Christianity for 200 years.

Trinity―Trinities were popular in pagan sects before Christianity was introduced to the world. Some of the more well known trinity gods included Mithra-Vohu Mana-Rashnu, Amen-Mut-Khonsu, and Osiris-Isis-Horus.

Virgin Birth―Among the pagan cultures that preceded Christianity, virgin birth stories abounded. (SNIP)

Disciples―In the following 'saviors' cases, a grouping of disciples was present, just as they were present in Jesus' (SNIP).. Yet another instance of similarity is that the disciples of both Jesus and Buddha were said to have been arrested for preaching, as well as witnessed to have "walked on water."

Miracles―Among those 'saviors' who, like Jesus, performed countless miracles include:(SNIP)

The Sun―Here is another common theory, quoted from S. Acharya's "The Origins of Christianity and the Quest for the Historical Jesus:" "The reason why all these pagan narratives are so similar to a "god-man" is that these stories were based on the movements of the sun through the heavens, an astrotheological development that can be found throughout the planet because the sun and the 12 zodiac signs can be observed around the globe.

Paul was supposedly born and raised in the city of Tarsus, a region in SE Asia-Minor (now called Turkey) where Mithras was well known. Biblical scholars are now saying that Paul, the alleged author of 13 out of the 27 (maybe more) books of the New Testament, may have been influenced in his writings by this strong religion of Mithraism. We can see a profound kinship between Mithraism and Christianity.

The original "Christian" faith became a mix of pagan, Mithramic, Jeudeo/Christian teaching. (SNIP read more on the web page)

(SNIP) Skip on to ...

Many professors of modern and past times cannot help but conclude that Jesus is based on mythical deities of old. Among these scholars number individuals such as Porphry (3rd Century), Max Muller, Ernest de Bunsen, Joseph Wheless, AlbertChurchward (all of the 19th Century), and T.W. Doane (20th Century). Even Pope Leo X, privy to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "It was well known how profitable this fable of Christ has been to us" ("The Diegesis" by Rev. Robert Taylor, footnote, p. 35).

To conclude, in light of the tremendous volume of evidence that is there for anyone interesting in taking the time to study, the underlying question of whether or not Christianity is simply the heir of mythical beliefs prevalent at the time of its development, is not a question that can simply be ignored by any Christian when pondering the origins of his/her faith.

References were taken from:

The World Book Encyclopedia; Library of the World's Myths and Legends (Persian Mythology); Stories of the Bible on TVHistorians;.- J.M.Robertson, T.W.Doane, F.Cument, J.G.Frazer; The Origins of the Mithraic Mysteries by David Ulansey

I have cut a lot out of this info..because it was very long.. To read more please go here -> http://jdstone.org/cr/files/mithraschristianity.html

A couple of Jehovah's Witnesses called today, as they left I wished them a merry Christmas. I was informed they don't celebrate Christmas..... :blush:

Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate any holiday, nor bday.

:)

Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate any holiday, nor bday.

They don't? Where is the joy in that? Why is that?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

i cannot say it is no joy!As a child growing up there were activies within the members of the kingdom hall, I am not sure how others did it, but in west virginia we had parties

Like Elder Belcher lived on a farm with a LOT of land, and every winter when it snowed a lot, on sunday he would announce that the next saturday there would be a day long gathering. I LOVED it

We would get to his place at lunch, and enjoyed hot bowls of soup and grilled sandwiches, then we children would go out and PLAY PLAY PLAY. We all brought sleds and those who did not have any, there were always extras, and of course beign WV hills were everywhere. We helped with the horses, brushing them and such, then at dinner time we gathered at the house and ate grilled foods and we all jumped on hay rides with our sleds of course, and off we went to where he had clearings with huge culdron like kettles over open fires, they were filled with cocoa, and we had sticks with marshmallows and pple brought desert pot lucks so a spread was out on tables.. yum yum.

we went sledding again, the adult members would sit at tables and chat, or play bridge (yes everyone there played bridge), lots of laughter, fun.. and we built a lot of snow men and woman and kiddies, even the adults helped

And during the year there were loads of gatherings, members who played band instruments would form a band for these vents, we had sqaure dances (again, wv, country.. farms.. what type did you expect?) huge bbq's and day long picnics by the kanawa city damn. swim parties in the summer.

the faith is not a harsh one really for kids, unless the members of the kingdom hall dont plan things, i may have a different experience because i was raised in the mountains of west virginia and pure country all the way through.

other halls may have been different, you would be hard pressed to find any older male in my family NOT an elder within the halls.

so my whole family is involved in one way or another.

i cannot say it is no joy!As a child growing up there were activies within the members of the kingdom hall, I am not sure how others did it, but in west virginia we had parties

Like Elder Belcher lived on a farm with a LOT of land, and every winter when it snowed a lot, on sunday he would announce that the next saturday there would be a day long gathering. I LOVED it

We would get to his place at lunch, and enjoyed hot bowls of soup and grilled sandwiches, then we children would go out and PLAY PLAY PLAY. We all brought sleds and those who did not have any, there were always extras, and of course beign WV hills were everywhere. We helped with the horses, brushing them and such, then at dinner time we gathered at the house and ate grilled foods and we all jumped on hay rides with our sleds of course, and off we went to where he had clearings with huge culdron like kettles over open fires, they were filled with cocoa, and we had sticks with marshmallows and pple brought desert pot lucks so a spread was out on tables.. yum yum.

we went sledding again, the adult members would sit at tables and chat, or play bridge (yes everyone there played bridge), lots of laughter, fun.. and we built a lot of snow men and woman and kiddies, even the adults helped

And during the year there were loads of gatherings, members who played band instruments would form a band for these vents, we had sqaure dances (again, wv, country.. farms.. what type did you expect?) huge bbq's and day long picnics by the kanawa city damn. swim parties in the summer.

So even though you got to enjoy a decent fun childhood ......, you never looked forward to receiving gifts ?

Alas, a day of radio speaking and complaining of my religion and about all of the Nativity scenes utterly defiling the world this season. I come in here to escape and my faith and religion is bashed once again. My Christmas is slowly being ruined. Sigh, I don't understand people anymore.

Alas, a day of radio speaking and complaining of my religion and about all of the Nativity scenes utterly defiling the world this season. I come in here to escape and my faith and religion is bashed once again. My Christmas is slowly being ruined. Sigh, I don't understand people anymore.

What are you beating your gums about now? lol ............ Who is bashing what? I asked WHY don't they celebrate birthdays, Christmas ect because I had no idea... and you now rant at me for asking WHY? Come One Robbie.. you can do better than that.. I am the one with the crazy hormones and even I dont go out of tune like this over a post asking why? what? or How?

What are you beating your gums about now? lol ............ Who is bashing what? I asked WHY don't they celebrate birthdays, Christmas ect because I had no idea... and you now rant at me for asking WHY? Come One Robbie.. you can do better than that.. I am the one with the crazy hormones and even I dont go out of tune like this over a post asking why? what? or How?

I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular. It is just today it seems that at work last night they were complaining about a Nativity down the street from us ( hospital ) and on the radio on the way home this morning all I heard were complaints about us horrible Christians and our Nativity scenes. I really hurts me. I come in here and my religion is always compared to a pagan mythology. My point. I don't care if you worship a turnip and dance naked around the woods. Your buisiness. Just allow me to believe and practice my religion in peace. Live and let live. Every year it gets worse. I know I will not change anyones mind and my mind will not change so let each of us have our lives. The atheist are getting ridiculous in my area. We help the poor, feed people at soup kitchens, stand up for the underprivilege. How many atheist give the amount of time the Sisters give to help?

I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular.

You quoted my post to address it... and came out with .. your faith is bashed.. .No wonder I felt you were addressing me.. I sat thinking - What is he on about?

. I really hurts me.

Robbie, if you get so easily hurt over someone moving a nativity scene, then there is something wrong there....... that doesn't sound too healthy to get so hurt over that... I would see your point IF people moved some of your religious things OR stole your Christmas..... But they haven't.. not if you are still going to celebrate regardless.. Life goes on...

I come in here and my religion is always compared to a pagan mythology

Because in actual fact it is...Your faith chose to use many things from early pagan faith...and do not call it pagan mythology.. when you cannot prove your own faith is NOT mythology

The atheist are getting ridiculous in my area. We help the poor, feed people at soup kitchens, stand up for the underprivilege. How many atheist give the amount of time the Sisters give to help?

You sound too much like Irish........ Al this talk about soup kitchens... Listen up.. Atheist do a lot of charity works.. I can list you many... Do not think that because some toss soup to some po.........A few atheists annoy you and you lash out.. you are no different than they are...... Especially when you act as if no atheist can care enough to help others

I mean no disrespect to you Robbie, because I normally get on well with you.. but I feel you let things get too much under your skin..and you lash out.. You must allow it to pile up and then explode... and Why you took my post up to unleash your rant is beyond me

You quoted my post to address it... and came out with .. your faith is bashed.. .No wonder I felt you were addressing me.. I sat thinking - What is he on about?

Robbie, if you get so easily hurt over someone moving a nativity scene, then there is something wrong there....... that doesn't sound too healthy to get so hurt over that... I would see your point IF people moved some of your religious things OR stole your Christmas..... But they haven't.. not if you are still going to celebrate regardless.. Life goes on...

Because in actual fact it is...Your faith chose to use many things from early pagan faith...and do not call it pagan mythology.. when you cannot prove your own faith is NOT mythology

You sound too much like Irish........ Al this talk about soup kitchens... Listen up.. Atheist do a lot of charity works.. I can list you many... Do not think that because some toss soup to some po.........A few atheists annoy you and you lash out.. you are no different than they are...... Especially when you act as if no atheist can care enough to help others

I mean no disrespect to you Robbie, because I normally get on well with you.. but I feel you let things get too much under your skin..and you lash out.. You must allow it to pile up and then explode... and Why you took my post up to unleash your rant is beyond me

I just hit reply. As I said, my "rant" was not meant for anyone in particular. Yes, I get tired of time after time in here hearing how horrible and wrong my religion is. My point again is live and let live. You have to admit, we take a bashing in here. Yes, atheist, Muslims, Buddist all do good, I agree. You have never heard me beat up another religion in here. I always say, everyone has his or hers own path. Again, my rant was not pinpointing you and I am sorry it came out that way, if it did to you. I just get tired of the " YOU ARE WRONG !!!" whenever someone says they believe in Christ in here. Come on, you see it too. It gets old.

I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular. It is just today it seems that at work last night they were complaining about a Nativity down the street from us ( hospital ) and on the radio on the way home this morning all I heard were complaints about us horrible Christians and our Nativity scenes. I really hurts me. I come in here and my religion is always compared to a pagan mythology. My point. I don't care if you worship a turnip and dance naked around the woods. Your buisiness. Just allow me to believe and practice my religion in peace. Live and let live. Every year it gets worse. I know I will not change anyones mind and my mind will not change so let each of us have our lives. The atheist are getting ridiculous in my area. We help the poor, feed people at soup kitchens, stand up for the underprivilege. How many atheist give the amount of time the Sisters give to help?

Don't let it get you down, dear...I get it. I think most Atheists are like me and love Christmas too. Unfortunately, the jerks come out of the woodwork at this time of year.

Merry Christmas and may the joy of the season be in your heart. :)

Don't let it get you down, dear...I get it. I think most Atheists are like me and love Christmas too. Unfortunately, the jerks come out of the woodwork at this time of year.

Merry Christmas and may the joy of the season be in your heart. :)

Merry Christmas to you too. May you and your loved ones have a good one. Thanks for the reply. BM was right, it did build up in me this year and I do not like to rant but if someone does not agree with my beliefs then this is all fine with me. The hatred and meaness that comes with the bashing is what angers me. What purpose does it serve? Again, thank you.

I just hit reply. As I said, my "rant" was not meant for anyone in particular. Yes, I get tired of time after time in here hearing how horrible and wrong my religion is. My point again is live and let live. You have to admit, we take a bashing in here. Yes, atheist, Muslims, Buddist all do good, I agree. You have never heard me beat up another religion in here. I always say, everyone has his or hers own path. Again, my rant was not pinpointing you and I am sorry it came out that way, if it did to you. I just get tired of the " YOU ARE WRONG !!!" whenever someone says they believe in Christ in here. Come on, you see it too. It gets old.

Your problem is, you let silly things like what those Atheists have done annoy you too much...and trust me there is more to life than that.. .I only WISH I could get hurt over what some strangers do with a nativity sceene lol... This world has much bigger problems... and we have to get on with it

So many think that if someone is Atheist, that must mean they can never be any good... I find that very droll and arrogant... <-- aimed at people in general.. For I have read it many times.

If you are still celebrating Christmas Robbie, then just get on with it and enjoy it... Never worry about a nativity scene going walkies lol.. Life is too short to allow anything like that hut you......You are a happy man and I like your spirit.. so cheer up and be merry

Edited by Beckys_Mom

. Thanks for the reply. BM was right, it did build up in me this year and I do not like to rant but if someone does not agree with my beliefs then this is all fine with me.

We all can allow things pile up on us..... it can take it's time... I am guilty of that.. I too have turned a blind eye to so many things.. then one day when I least expect it.. I lash out and sometimes will get mad... It is never healthy but easy done

Hey Watch an Only Fools video.. that will bring your spirits back up tongue.gif

We all can allow things pile up on us..... it can take it's time... I am guilty of that.. I too have turned a blind eye to so many things.. then one day when I least expect it.. I lash out and sometimes will get mad... It is never healthy but easy done

Hey Watch an Only Fools video.. that will bring your spirits back up tongue.gif

Thanks for understanding. I rarely become angry, at least on the outside but sometimes---well. I am going to watch Fools and Horses and have a few shots of Jim Beam Black. Thanks for the Rx doc, lol.