Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Females are aborted in India..Boys prefered

Sakari

Can you show me where exactly I asked people to show understanding about why these babies are murdered? All I said was, you have to look at it from their point of view and understand why they do it. I did not mean we should show them sympathy.

Sakari was talking about the US bombing third world countries. Does that mean all third world countries are evil and you agree with him for being so honest and stand by what he said? Im sorry but were you talking about people with morals? :w00t:

Which country are you from because I would love to read about how your country attained eternal bliss :yes:

(dang hit the post button before commenting :blush: )

Your first statement in this quote contradicts itself...

And "Understanding" is not the same as "sympathy"...

Apparently you missed the part where SHE NEVER AGREED with Sakari about bombing anyone! She simply admitted a certain amount of admiration for Sakari's HONESTY of conviction... Not with the Conviction itself...

Comments like these make you seem to be little more than a person who is attacking a person's comments simply for the sake of attacking them... I'm sure you are actually a better person than that...

Edited by Taun

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• lucifer_reborn_amen

• Taun

• hetrodoxly

Can you show me where exactly I asked people to show understanding about why these babies are murdered?

Ok

Maybe you should also try to understand why people do the things they do and it might not be as horrific as it is to you now.

Right there.. you said maybe I SHOULD try and understand why... I had to keep telling I do not have to show any understanding .. Not when it comes to killing babies I don't.. I do know why.. that is easy.. but to show understanding meaning to accept it.. or even respect it is not what I intend to do.........

you have to look at it from their point of view and understand why they do it. I did not mean we should show them sympathy.

Why have you mentioned pity and now sympathy? I never mentioned it. Understanding and pity do not have to be the same.......... I was talking about showing understanding as in.. showing I can understand why these babies are slaughtered each year..... Think is.. I already understand why... but when you tell me I should try and understand.. you act as if I have no clue as to why, therefore I have no understanding.....or respect for why they do it.. ... Not linked to pity.. I have already told you this............Pity has nothing to do with it

So you agree that evil wont vanish even if you wish for it. Wishful thinking

People wish and some even pray it will all be gone.. every last bit of evil... but see it does not go.. so it is just wishful thinking.. harmless at that..

Would you rather just wish and wish instead of doing something about it if it bothers you so much?

What would you suggest I do? Go over to these places and kick up a fuss? No thank you.. I can give mere opinions like everyone else.. but I get on with my life.. .Frankly you have looked too deep into this.. you should understand that people will post or give opinions.. and that's as far as it goes !

Does that mean all third world countries are evil

He didn't suggest they were all evil..he pointed out a fact they were bombed..... Is jumping the gun a hobby of yours?.......Ever try asking the guy what he really meant?

you agree with him for being so honest and stand by what he said? Im sorry but were you talking about people with morals?

I told you previously.. from his post.. I gathered he meant - Would there be much of a loss if evil was gone? I agreed there wouldn't...

I also would not think it would be much of a loss if stupidity and absurdness would go away either.. but I don't mean kill it or bomb it lol... ...big difference in wanting something bombed or killed to just wishing it was no more... Gone vanish like magic.. If only lol..but wishful thinking can never be harmful .....

Which country are you from

Figure that out for yourself.. trust me it won't be rocket science !!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

A person does not need to understand the "why" of evil deeds...

I do not need to understand 'why' a person chooses to murder another (and that is what this is)... It is murder... I do not need to understand it to despise it...

Exactly.. we all don't need to understand anything when it comes to murder or anyhting we see is evil... Why should we?.. Al I know is that it is evil to kill an innocent victim.. Is there a law that says we all should?

Apparently you missed the part where SHE NEVER AGREED with Sakari about bombing anyone! She simply admitted a certain amount of admiration for Sakari's HONESTY of conviction... Not with the Conviction itself...

Comments like these make you seem to be little more than a person who is attacking a person's comments simply for the sake of attacking them... I'm sure you are actually a better person than that...

When I read Sakari's post... I looked past his comments on the bombing.. and I focused on where he said --> Would these be much loss if the evil were gone? That is all I really thought about... And many will agree, if it were possible to rid this world from the evil, it would be a much easier place to live............... But I never agreed to bombing anyone... This guy is now just adding in bits and bobs of what he want to attack with... pointless really...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Exactly.. we all don't need to understand anything when it comes to murder or anyhting we see is evil... Why should we?.. Al I know is that it is evil to kill an innocent victim.. Is there a law that says we all should?

When I read Sakari's post... I looked past his comments on the bombing.. and I focused on where he said --> Would these be much loss if the evil were gone? That is all I really thought about... And many will agree, if it were possible to rid this world from the evil, it would be a much easier place to live............... But I never agreed to bombing anyone... This guy is now just adding in bits and bobs of what he want to attack with... pointless really...

Do I really have to teach you the difference between trying to understand why people commit these crimes and to show understanding towards people who are committing these crimes? To quote you "It isnt rocket science" :no:

Ok

Right there.. you said maybe I SHOULD try and understand why... I had to keep telling I do not have to show any understanding .. Not when it comes to killing babies I don't.. I do know why.. that is easy.. but to show understanding meaning to accept it.. or even respect it is not what I intend to do.........

Why have you mentioned pity and now sympathy? I never mentioned it. Understanding and pity do not have to be the same.......... I was talking about showing understanding as in.. showing I can understand why these babies are slaughtered each year..... Think is.. I already understand why... but when you tell me I should try and understand.. you act as if I have no clue as to why, therefore I have no understanding.....or respect for why they do it.. ... Not linked to pity.. I have already told you this............Pity has nothing to do with it

People wish and some even pray it will all be gone.. every last bit of evil... but see it does not go.. so it is just wishful thinking.. harmless at that..

What would you suggest I do? Go over to these places and kick up a fuss? No thank you.. I can give mere opinions like everyone else.. but I get on with my life.. .Frankly you have looked too deep into this.. you should understand that people will post or give opinions.. and that's as far as it goes !

He didn't suggest they were all evil..he pointed out a fact they were bombed..... Is jumping the gun a hobby of yours?.......Ever try asking the guy what he really meant?

I told you previously.. from his post.. I gathered he meant - Would there be much of a loss if evil was gone? I agreed there wouldn't...

I also would not think it would be much of a loss if stupidity and absurdness would go away either.. but I don't mean kill it or bomb it lol... ...big difference in wanting something bombed or killed to just wishing it was no more... Gone vanish like magic.. If only lol..but wishful thinking can never be harmful .....

Figure that out for yourself.. trust me it won't be rocket science !!!

Its funny how you completely twisted something very simple I said and turned it into something else. :geek: Not everyone merely has to give opinions and do nothing about it. There are people who work on issues like this and dedicate their lives to it and they might be Indians as well.

Becky's Mom: "We dont go around killing babies in their thousands"

Lucifer_reborn_amen: " who are you talking about when you say we?"

Becky's Mom: "My country of course"

Lucifer_reborn_amen: " I would love to read about this country where you have attained eternal bliss. What country is it?"

Becky's Mom: IRELAND

Lucifer_reborn_amen: :lol: LMAO!! Now I have to go looking for it.

Do I really have to teach you the difference between trying to understand why people commit these crimes and to show understanding towards people who are committing these crimes?

. I already explained it to you.. You should at least read what is written and not jump the gun... You assumed I meant pity.. when I meant - To understand and know why.. and in cases respect it... I do not have to do any of that.....It is you who got confused

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Lucifer_reborn_amen: " I would love to read about this country where you have attained eternal bliss. What country is it?"

Becky's Mom: IRELAND

Lucifer_reborn_amen: :lol: LMAO!! Now I have to go looking for it.

Bravo.. you can now read a profile..told you it was not rocket science....... Keep on going and one day you may pick up on what people are actually posting.. baby steps LOL laugh.gif

I kid on that...lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

A person does not need to understand the "why" of evil deeds...

I do not need to understand 'why' a person chooses to murder another (and that is what this is)... It is murder... I do not need to understand it to despise it...

The question should be - not do you understand these evil actions - but what can be done to stop them...

And don't try and tell me "we have to understand it to stop it"... No truely sane, compassionate person in our society CAN understand something as heinous as this... (If they could understand it... I would be concerned for them...)

I have to disagree with you there. I think we do have to understand why a crime was committed in order to prevent further similar crimes from happening. For eg: Man kills female baby. Man thrown in prison. Different man kills different female baby. Doesn't work :no: I think we have to understand why the first man killed his own baby. What made him do it? Was he forced to do it? Were the circumstances so bad he had to do it?

Maybe if we get the answers to these questions, another man can be stopped from doing it to another baby or we can just curse the world, abuse them, bomb them and go on with our lives.

A certain amount of admiration for sakari's HONESTY of conviction.. Wow. I could I learn a thing or two from you.

. I already explained it to you.. You should at least read what is written and not jump the gun... You assumed I meant pity.. when I meant - To understand and know why.. and in cases respect it... I do not have to do any of that.....It is you who got confused

There you go twisting what I said again. You are really good at this. Now you have thrown in the word respect as well. Nice! :tu:

. I think we do have to understand why a crime was committed in order to prevent further similar crimes from happening.

That is just your opinion.. to me that means nothing to me......... You assume we do not know why they do it. When in reality we know exactly why they do it .. What you get confused up in is... We do not care why they do it.. When it comes to slaughtering little babies, hanging them, burning them , slitting their little throats... We all do not have to jump up and say - Ohh well I find it understandable.... So I should respect why they do it..... I DONT think so... Anyone can know why they do it... we all have read up on why they do it...but we never ever have to sink down and say we accept it and respect it......We will still disagree... And when I say WE.. I mean me, the other person who you disagree with and others like us.......

Do you think we should respect the reasons as to why they all do those killings? <-- fair question

Edited by Beckys_Mom

There you go twisting what I said again. You are really good at this. Now you have thrown in the word respect as well. Nice!

I didn't say you said respect... I said in some cases respect.. I was adding to it..because I know so many would think that goes hand in hand... If I wanted to accuse you of saying something... trust me mate, I would...and would not hold back... I think you just take random words and fit it to what you wish it to say...weird.. I mean previously you felt I meant symphany and pity.. when I never implied it...!!!!!!

But I am interested in you answering my previous question - Do you feel people should RESPECT why they kill these newborn babies?....Yes I am very keen on hearing what you have to say on that

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Do you think we should respect the reasons as to why they all do those killings? <-- fair question

An interesting excerpt from another thread:

A doctor describes a late-term abortion, where a foetus is dumped into a garbage bin.

Then the doctor describes a situation where a late-term birth is successfully performed.

Same hospital, same doctors.

Thoughts?

Edited by Karlis

A doctor describes a late-term abortion, where a foetus is dumped into a garbage bin.

Then the doctor describes a situation where a late-term birth is successfully performed.

Thoughts?

I find that disgusting...I have my reasons..especially after what I have went though...do not wish to get into it.. thanks

I was talking about the articles I posted where the hang the babies .. slit their throats and burn them alive for some... Stacking them up on shelves like loaves of bread......I know why they do it.. but I do not agree with why they do it...Not when it comes to slaughtering babies...

I find that disgusting...I have my reasons..especially after what I have went though...do not wish to get into it.. thanks

I was talking about the articles I posted where the hang the babies .. slit their throats and burn them alive for some... Stacking them up on shelves like loaves of bread......I know why they do it.. but I do not agree with why they do it...Not when it comes to slaughtering babies...

Killing one baby on purpose is as evil as killing thousands of babies on purpose. How their bodies are disposed is not the point, though the graphics are horrendous.

Killing one baby on purpose is as evil as killing thousands of babies on purpose. How their bodies are disposed is not the point, though the graphics are horrendous.

The act of killing the baby is the worst..

I didn't say you said respect... I said in some cases respect.. I was adding to it..because I know so many would think that goes hand in hand... If I wanted to accuse you of saying something... trust me mate, I would...and would not hold back... I think you just take random words and fit it to what you wish it to say...weird.. I mean previously you felt I meant symphany and pity.. when I never implied it...!!!!!!

But I am interested in you answering my previous question - Do you feel people should RESPECT why they kill these newborn babies?....Yes I am very keen on hearing what you have to say on that

Have you not been reading anything I said? Now you make me look like I actually sympathize with the people who kill these babies and respect them. Poor me :hmm: You have added a lot more to what I actually said and totally taken everything out of context. Wars are fought because of people like you! :P

To answer your fair question: No I do not feel that these murderers deserve any respect or understanding. All I am saying is and I repeat this again for the millionth time, We need to UNDERSTAND WHY these people do what they do so a solution can be worked and eventually these killings can stop. I hope you understood me now. :P

Thoughts?

Different parents, different mind-sets, different ideas?

To answer your fair question: No I do not feel that these murderers deserve any respect or understanding.

Good... that clears that up

We need to UNDERSTAND WHY these people do what they do so a solution can be worked and eventually these killings can stop.

I keep telling you we ALREADY know why they do it... But I do not care wjhy...I still find it evil and wrong... regardless as to why.. I must have said this a dozen times by now lol

Good... that clears that up

I keep telling you we ALREADY know why they do it... But I do not care wjhy...I still find it evil and wrong... regardless as to why.. I must have said this a dozen times by now lol

Oh so now I see.. You dont care..I get it now..I guess these murders will just keep happening then..Lets all go into the ignore and I dont care mode :wacko: and comment of course!

Edited by lucifer_reborn_amen

Why do you think they do it then?

I posted an article as to why they do it... It tells you about how little girls cost too much to keep and those born out of wedlock the list goes on...... Go and read it for yourself....I already read it before I posted..and do not care for their reasons...and won't ever care..not when they kill babies like that...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Oh so now I see.. You dont care..I get it now..I guess these murders will just keep happening then..

Do NOT try and make it look as though I don't care about the murders they do... If I didn't care for the babies being killed I wouldn't post up how evil it was to do it.......My posts are not made of plastic.. so do not try and twist them .............I do not care for their REASONS as to why they murder them...<-- Should put this on auto post, you still have not understood it..

I posted an article as to why they do it... It tells you about how little girls cost too much to keep and those born out of wedlock the list goes on...... Go and read it for yourself....I already read it before I posted..and do not care for their reasons...and won't ever care..not when they kill babies like that...

I guess the world is lucky to have some people who actually care. For your information, it is not just some men who kill babies,some mothers do it too when they find out it is a girl. So yeah, all this gender talk about how India will just have men and no women because the men go around killing female babies and all that is nothing but crap and really immature. (And no, before you start defending yourself and adding words and taking things out of context again, You dint say it)

Do NOT try and make it look as though I don't care about the murders they do... If I didn't care for the babies being killed I wouldn't post up how evil it was to do it.......My posts are not made of plastic.. so do not try and twist them .............I do not care for their REASONS as to why they murder them...<-- Should put this on auto post, you still have not understood it..

Its not as though most people wont realize how evil it is if you dint post and BTW I guess you tasted a bit of your own medicine. B)