Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Females are aborted in India..Boys prefered

Sakari

Good... that clears that up

I keep telling you we ALREADY know why they do it... But I do not care wjhy...I still find it evil and wrong... regardless as to why.. I must have said this a dozen times by now lol

Now I have a fair question for you: If you already know why they do it, do you have a solution about how these killings can be stopped? or would you just rather comment and go no further and not care? :rofl:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• lucifer_reborn_amen

• Taun

• hetrodoxly

I guess the world is lucky to have some people who actually care.

Give me a reason why you think... people should care as to WHY these people murder and slaughter so many babies............why care about their reasons for killing??

So yeah, all this gender talk about how India will just have men and no women because the men go around killing female babies and all that is nothing but crap

You do realize that I have been talking about the article on Pakistan killings and NOT India?............. I mentioned India a little at the start of the thread but have moved on to Pakistan ever since..........

As for India... I believe this only goes on in smaller parts of India.. Not All of India..

Now I have a fair question for you: If you already know why they do it, do you have a solution about how these killings can be stopped? or would you just rather comment and go no further and not care?

I do not care for their reasons.. so I am hardly going to care to offer them a suggestion............Do you honestly think for a second NO ONE has offered them any solutions?

Thread cleaned

Could everyone please keep their comments on this matter civil and respectful.

Thank you.

What are they going to do when all those boys can't find a girlfriend?

What are they going to do when all those boys can't find a girlfriend?

Mail order brides ...

"Wanted. Female. Must be willing to relocate and have only sons. No other qualifications necessary"

Edited by Taun