Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IOWA: GINGRICH 22% PAUL 21% ROMNEY 16%

acidhead

392232_10150449743396686_6233046685_8774971_1145204398_n.jpg

IOWA: GINGRICH 22% PAUL 21% ROMNEY 16%

http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/13/in-iowa-paul-closes-to-within-one-point-of-front-runner-gingrich/

december 13, 2011

Texas Rep. Ron Paul has surged to second place in a new Iowa poll of likely Republican caucus goers, just one percent behind former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, the current front-runner.

Paul has consistently placed in the top tier of Republican presidential candidates in recent Iowa polls. With Iowans heading to vote in only three weeks, Gingrich holds a razor-thin 22–21 lead.

The poll, conducted by Public Policy Polling, found weakening support for Gingrich among self-identified tea partiers, and a dramatic rise in Paul’s favorability rating.

“There are a lot of parallels between Paul’s strength in Iowa and Barack Obama’s in 2008 — he’s doing well with new voters, young voters, and non-Republican voters,” said PPP in an explanation of its poll’s findings.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/13/in-iowa-paul-closes-to-within-one-point-of-front-runner-gingrich/#ixzz1gU1gBSHJ

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• preacherman76

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• docyabut2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gingrich is going to have a lot of trouble getting past the fact he's a perpetual also-ran (also - he's Newt Gingrich). Romney is to crazy even for the Tea Party. So it looks like Paul's your man.

Its seems Obama is still leading to win.

However when it comes down to a real debate with Obama, I think Gingrich could win out, he is pretty smart. I don`t like Romey, to flip and flop, Perry`s to goofy, sorry but Ron Paul is to way out there, for our rights but nothing in his angenda to really protect us.

Its seems Obama is still leading to win.

However when it comes down to a real debate with Obama, I think Gingrich could win out, he is pretty smart. I don`t like Romey, to flip and flop, Perry`s to goofy, sorry but Ron Paul is to way out there, for our rights but nothing in his angenda to really protect us.

You think RP is way out there but you think Gingrich is pretty smart!? I was listening to Gingrich last night and he is waaay out there! If it were between the two of them I have only one thing to say.... DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS!!!!! :w00t: