Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Princess Serenity

Police Remove Occupy Baltimore Protesters

Princess Serenity
BALTIMORE (WJZ) No violence erupted as dozens of officers raided Occupy Baltimore overnight while many protesters slept. The city barricaded the scene and cleared away trash and personal belongings of those who called it home for more than two months.

Mike Hellgren reports from War Memorial Plaza, where the group will meet at 8 p.m. to discuss its future.

arrow3.gifRead more...

About time and I must say the occupiers here have been truly peaceful. There has been absolutely no arrests. Another thing, camping overnight at the location is against the law!

Edited by Princess Serenity

Goodnite

As a former employee of the BPD force, I say 3 cheers for showing restraint and acting professionally. Way to go guys and gals.

George Ford

Glad it was peaceful, respect to the people that took part. And round 2 soon I hope?

Princess Serenity

As a former employee of the BPD force, I say 3 cheers for showing restraint and acting professionally. Way to go guys and gals.

Really? Yes. I was waiting for some violance but there wasn't.

Glad it was peaceful, respect to the people that took part. And round 2 soon I hope?

Well they're "regrouping" to see what their next move is.