Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A strange connection with a stranger

Mini2701

Hello!

I'm wondering if any of you have had a similar experience to mine or information that might help me understand this more.

I met a man named James not to long ago. He seemed like just another average guy, but I was strangely drawn to him. Not because of the way he looked or even his personality. He told me that he was drawn to me also, so we began talking. I learned that both of us have had many strange experiences over the past few years, and I wasn't afraid to open up to him. Then we began having strange experiences together. For example, every night that i had a nightmare, he'd text me the next morning saying that he had one. One night I had this terrible nightmare.I was living in a hotel and walking back to my room. There was an older man following me, so I stopped to let him catch up. He handed me a twenty dollar bill and when I thanked him he said that he can't resist making a pretty girl smile. There was a man down the hall that was watching us, but I ignored him. I went to my room and for some reason, I kept my door open. There was a mirror above my bed that I was looking at. It reflected my open door. I could see the old man in the hall watching me. He was on the ceiling, so I screamed and woke up in sleep paralysis.

I laid in bed for a few hours, still scared. James texted me when he woke up and he was asking if I had a nightmare too. I said yes and asked what his was about before I told him mine. He said that he was in a hotel and he kept running into an older man. The man gave him an old coin and told him that if he didn't leave soon, they would find him. Then he sniffed the air and walked away.James followed him and saw him across the hall talking to a girl. Then the old man left and James watched the girl go into her room, leaving the door open. When he got back to his room, there were demons waiting for him. Then he woke up.

This has only happened twice. Other than that, we just have strange experiences on the same nights. The other day we both had sleep paralysis and heard a voice. The voice told me not to be afraid. I asked it without speaking what it wanted from me and I'm not sure exactly what it said. It started by saying I need to prepare, but I got scared and screamed in my head to drown the voice out. The voice James heard was much different. It told him that he needs to stay away from me. It said that I was just trying to get info out of him and I'd leave him on his own soon. Then it told him that he's a soldier and needs to stay focused.

Does anybody have a similar experience they could share or more information on what our connection is?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mini2701

• White Crane Feather

• John from Lowell

• Trog

I can't really put it together... But I know enough about altered states to know the truth when I hear it. There are spirit guides at work here probably trying to wake you up. Mabey both of you.... I'm not sure.

Be careful... I think this is going to have a dramatic resolution. Keep me posted. Im interested and might be able offer some advice along the way. I do know that you need to confront this agressor.

My experience with nightmares and sleep walking , I've never experienced sleep paralysis but with the other two I believe it was due to a mineral deficiency in my diet , and when I discovered what it was and replaced it those activities stopped .

Doctors can't tell you much about diet , you have to talk to a dietitian , I believe a healthy diet is really important for a good night of uninterrupted sleep , you could probably go through the foods that you eat , in detail , and work out if you're getting all the right minerals .... It's just a thought .

My experience with nightmares and sleep walking , I've never experienced sleep paralysis but with the other two I believe it was due to a mineral deficiency in my diet , and when I discovered what it was and replaced it those activities stopped .

Doctors can't tell you much about diet , you have to talk to a dietitian , I believe a healthy diet is really important for a good night of uninterrupted sleep , you could probably go through the foods that you eat , in detail , and work out if you're getting all the right minerals .... It's just a thought .

This is true low iron obsorption can create cronic hypnogogic states. So can certain. Food sensitivities.

Hello Mini2701,

In my view, you are having telepathic experiences with James. What I found interesting was that you were advised to "not be fearful" and he was advised "to be fearful of you". I suspect that this happened because he is not yet ready to trust in his inclinations, but you are.

I hope my very brief insights on this are helpful for you.

John

I can't really put it together... But I know enough about altered states to know the truth when I hear it. There are spirit guides at work here probably trying to wake you up. Mabey both of you.... I'm not sure.

Be careful... I think this is going to have a dramatic resolution. Keep me posted. Im interested and might be able offer some advice along the way. I do know that you need to confront this agressor.

I know that I need to confront it but I'm still afraid. My fiance (not James) and I decided we would do it together. And what do you mean when you say it will have a dramatic resolution? What do you think will happen? Also, you said it's trying to wake us. Do you mean that literally?

Thank you for the advice!

Hello Mini2701,

In my view, you are having telepathic experiences with James. What I found interesting was that you were advised to "not be fearful" and he was advised "to be fearful of you". I suspect that this happened because he is not yet ready to trust in his inclinations, but you are.

I hope my very brief insights on this are helpful for you.

John

Hmmm... I would have never thought of that. Thank you!!

I know that I need to confront it but I'm still afraid. My fiance (not James) and I decided we would do it together. And what do you mean when you say it will have a dramatic resolution? What do you think will happen? Also, you said it's trying to wake us. Do you mean that literally?

I don't know what will happen..,, I can only tell that something is happening, and there will be a climax. Probably when you least expect it. Yes and no on literally. Not waking from sleep but waking up spiritually or in awareness.

Don't expect to do this together. Everyone walks their own path. There is the clicheic soul Mates... Maybe that is what is happening here. I don't know. As single person I have walked them through dozens of times... But two at one time is odd for me.

The fear is the problem not the entity. Overcome fear and you will over come it.

That's the name I gave it "it",

Edited by Seeker79

I don't know what will happen..,, I can only tell that something is happening, and there will be a climax. Probably when you least expect it. Yes and no on literally. Not waking from sleep but waking up spiritually or in awareness.

Don't expect to do this together. Everyone walks their own path. There is the clicheic soul Mates... Maybe that is what is happening here. I don't know. As single person I have walked them through dozens of times... But two at one time is odd for me.

The fear is the problem not the entity. Overcome fear and you will over come it.

That's the name I gave it "it",

He thinks we must be soul mates too but I'm not so sure. I'm engaged to another man and I think that I'm with the right guy. The fear really gets to me but it's so hard to overcome. I've been trying to put myself in the situations that scare me hoping it will help me get over it, but it's a long process. The problem is I don't feel safe dealing with whatever the voice is on my own. It could be anything from an entity to just my imagination.

He thinks we must be soul mates too but I'm not so sure. I'm engaged to another man and I think that I'm with the right guy. The fear really gets to me but it's so hard to overcome. I've been trying to put myself in the situations that scare me hoping it will help me get over it, but it's a long process. The problem is I don't feel safe dealing with whatever the voice is on my own. It could be anything from an entity to just my imagination.

Hello Mini,

I actually assist others to deal with this kind of thing. Most of the time the intention is to expand and refine telepathic skills.

I know we live in a fear based culture where non-physical experiences are presented in frightening ways. The reality is that there are many many helper beings available to guide and support each of us. Once you learn how to discern another's true intentions, it easy to deal with them. You have all the power, unless you let yourself become frightened.

The goal is to become comfortable with every aspect of your life. That desire itself, energetically speaking, will lead you in the best direction for you.

If you would like to know more about how I provide this service, send me a PM with your questions.

Thanks,

John

Soul mates can be different than life partners. Some lives you are friends.. Others father and son.... Others lovers. I would not tell your fiancé, because most people assume soul mates must be lovers. Soul mates are simply close spiritual friends. I have several. Some are female and im maried. Keep me posted on future altered state experiences....if I can help at all. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Soul mates can be different than life partners. Some lives you are friends.. Others father and son.... Others lovers. I would not tell your fiancé, because most people assume soul mates must be lovers. Soul mates are simply close spiritual friends. I have several. Some are female and im maried. Keep me posted on future altered state experiences....if I can help at all. :)

Oh, I see. Then I think he must be. I have these altered state experiences almost every day. What kind are you interested in hearing?

I really don't understand exactly what is happening in my life, so please feel free to correct me. I won't be offended if any of you tell me that I have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm just here to learn =].