Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rogues gallery 2

Saru

• 2 weeks later...

Loved looking through everyone's photos! Usually I'm the one behind the camera, so there arn't too many pictures of myself around. haha I found a few, most of the files are too large to upload here though. :(

(The one with my son was taken 4 yrs ago - I don't look that young anymore! :P)

You should not be behind the camera...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loved looking through everyone's photos! Usually I'm the one behind the camera, so there arn't too many pictures of myself around. haha I found a few, most of the files are too large to upload here though. :(

(The one with my son was taken 4 yrs ago - I don't look that young anymore! :P)

OMG the middle pic of you and the little boy.. so freaking cute.. He looks so adorable..

Finally got a haircut haha.

dark.jpg

Good pic..... But for the love of donuts.. SMILE lol tongue.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I finally got a couple of current pics. So here they are.

Snapshot_20120131_1.jpg

Snapshot_20120131_3.jpg

Snapshot_20120131.jpg

The little girl look cute... Thanks for sharing

Wanted to share this picture as I talk about my two youngest on my personal updates and their health problems.

We just went to Bali and got to fulfil a dream of all of ours to swim in the ocean with a dolphin. This is Pluto and he was so amazingly calm and gentle, they say dolphins pick up on ill people.

Bali091.jpg

Thanks NC I have to go through about 700 piccies to work out which I want printed lol.

I only just did all of 2011 and still have to put them in frames or albums.

Here's a pic of me a few months back ,i hope you all don't get scared :tu:

Wanted to share this picture as I talk about my two youngest on my personal updates and their health problems.

We just went to Bali and got to fulfil a dream of all of ours to swim in the ocean with a dolphin. This is Pluto and he was so amazingly calm and gentle, they say dolphins pick up on ill people.

Bali091.jpg

This is the kind of pic that is frame worthy... If I had a pic of my daughter with a dolphin like that, I would hang it on my wall... Beautiful pic Tia...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Thanks, like I said I've got over 700 to go through so will pick the best for a made up table book. We have some beautiful ones taken with an orangutan and monkeys but my printer won't scan to put them up as these were taken by the experts they already come beautifully packaged.

Me, BALD AS CAN BE :)

68733_1564216698683_1033327640_31602012_3836713_n.jpg

VVV STUPID FACE VVV

180490_1740135736549_1033327640_31966909_5604484_n.jpg

Edited by danbell06
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I do believe my attempts at looking like a massive douchebag were successful.

post-109553-0-26568600-1335023502_thumb.

• Like 1

Meeting Phil Plait (favorite blogger/ still living astronomer) back in October:

305139_180593022026374_100002270313265_384255_1656641008_n.jpg

Me after shaving:

DSCF2017.png

Edited by ShadowSot
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm new here and kinda like the idea of having my face in a "rogues" gallery :D

(hope I do this right, hosted the pics on photo bucket and posting from my iPhone by copying the image code, so please forgive if it doesn't work)

Ok...Me:

0263757f.jpg

Not so scrubbed up in this next one:

39b59787.jpg

With my eldest daughter:

fb4ab4d0.jpg

And with my "grand puppies" George and Buster:

f9ff43da.jpg

1b0ad965.jpg

So that's me :)

Looking forward to reading around and joining in around this place.

Me and some friends started up a thread in the community lounge, it's called woodys and it's just a place to kick back relax, have some fun.

If any of you fancy stopping by then it will be great to see you in there, if not, then I'll see you around the topic discussion threads.

I've already read around a little and this place seems really great, I'm glad to be here amongst you all :)

Edited by airlybird
  • Like 2

Aw! Puppy dogs!!! I want to put up some more recent ones of me but my kindle is a butthead & I don't remember the image code.

i would like to post a picture, but im kinda paranoid and anyway, i dont want you guys to go blind mini-graphics-rainbow-428260.gif

Hey all, I'm new here and kinda like the idea of having my face in a "rogues" gallery :D

(hope I do this right, hosted the pics on photo bucket and posting from my iPhone by copying the image code, so please forgive if it doesn't work)

Ok...Me:

0263757f.jpg

Not so scrubbed up in this next one:

39b59787.jpg

With my eldest daughter:

fb4ab4d0.jpg

And with my "grand puppies" George and Buster:

f9ff43da.jpg

1b0ad965.jpg

So that's me :)

Looking forward to reading around and joining in around this place.

Me and some friends started up a thread in the community lounge, it's called woodys and it's just a place to kick back relax, have some fun.

If any of you fancy stopping by then it will be great to see you in there, if not, then I'll see you around the topic discussion threads.

I've already read around a little and this place seems really great, I'm glad to be here amongst you all :)

That is the most refreshing pictures I have ever seen on this forum..... :whistle:

Welcome to UM !