Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rogues gallery 2

Saru

That's a semi-recent photo of me, looking a lot younger than I am XD

post-6599-0-89395300-1343817008_thumb.jp

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Mule - before color was invented and prior to his growing hooves and tail....

scan001.png

• Like 6

Are you holding a cigarette?

Are you holding a cigarette?

Looks like it don't it? I was gonn caption it...Mad face got caught smoking!

I was only two and a half, and im wondering if it was a candy cigarette! Would explain alot...

I dyed my hair pink and green, but the pink has kinda faded.

mmm, nice. Kind of like a Sloth with moss in its fur. it's a good look.

• Like 2

mmm, nice. Kind of like a Sloth with moss in its fur. it's a good look.

yes! I'm glad you noticed! That is the look I was going for ;) Its very trendy these days.

OK, after over 12,000 posts I think I should post some pics of myself too.

The next was taken in Bolivia, 1991:

Bolivia2.jpg

And it's from this one:

Bolivia1.jpg

The guy in the red jacket was a Belgium actor.

Here another one from the same year; I was trying get my teeth through something rock hard, in the jungle near Iquitos, Peru:

Me_chewing_something_in_a_tent_in_Iquitos.gif

And the next one is of much more recent times:

ItsME2.jpg

These are a couple of pics my bf got of me. The first one is somewhere in a park in Melbourne while we were on holday, and the other one is while we were waiting in the airport to go home. I'm wearing my cat hoodie :D

b6c19e36.jpg

7eba6cef.jpg

• Like 1

hi, everyone. I've got something to show you!!

No, Jon, it's not that. :unsure2:

Anyway, look what I've just got! What is it? yes, that's right, i've got a new Hat! I do hope you like it.

:-*025-1.jpg

Groovy hat Colin :tu: Edited by nativechick1989

These are a couple of pics my bf got of me. The first one is somewhere in a park in Melbourne while we were on holday, and the other one is while we were waiting in the airport to go home. I'm wearing my cat hoodie :D

b6c19e36.jpg

7eba6cef.jpg

your hoodie is BEAST!

It's been so long since I've been here that I didn't even realize the original Rogues Gallery was closed! Oh dear.

Here I am in full summer adventure mode.

tumblr_m8gcr11iv01qf6r8to1_1280.jpg

Here I am in full "I'm going to take artsy pictures of myself" mode.

tumblr_m936zuQLbi1qf6r8to3_1280.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I had the honor to meet some very, very cool people.

This photo is of Ari Lehman and I. Ari played the very first Jason in the Friday the 13th movie series. He was the kid that popped up out of the lake. He now has a band called 'First Jason' and I have to tell you they were VERY impressive. Just Ari and his drummer makes up the entire band. Ari played a 'KeyChete' keyboard through a distorted amp and I was completely blown away. Here we are standing behind my keyboard.

025.jpg

Michael Barryman and I. He played in movies such as 'One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest' and 'The Hills Have Eyes'. He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. When he finished choking me in this photo I told him that I loved his role in the Motley Crue 'Smokin in the Boys Room' music video and he stepped back and said "WAIT WAIT!!! Watch this..." Then he wiggled his ears just like he did in the music video. We laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.

024.jpg

This is Me and Michael Baldwin. He played 'Mike' in the Phantasm movies. Super nice guy and I'm honored to have met him. He has a new movie out called Brutal.

022.jpg

Britt Griffith, me and Jason Hawes from Ghost Hunters. Really cool guys. Jason even came out to see my band play that same night.

014.jpg

Steve Gonzalves, me and Dave Tango from Ghost Hunters.

013.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There aren't alot of photo's of me out there (why should I make it easier for the sherriff?)..

Here's one of me in 2004 at the Ishtar Gate (Babylon)...

DSCF0075.jpg

See... I really do look like my avatar - just not as red and with well trimmed antlers...

• Like 4