Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spike in number of black inmates in Canada

jugoso

Black people make up roughly 2.5 per cent of Canada's population.

More than 1,300 black offenders are currently serving time in federal penitentiaries.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• George Ford

• FLOMBIE

• jugoso

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of it has to do with 'black culture'. Over here in the UK there is this black culture, mostly music, that teen blacks grow up with that teaches about violence as a means to an ends, drugs as an everyday consumable and trade item to get rich quick. It also treats women as sex objects and b****es (lol). The rappers basically brag about how they used crime to get rich, got away with it and got lots of hoes etc.

Many young black lads who do not have positive male role models look up to these rappers and wish to emulate them. They don't understand what it is to be a real man, i.e; get a job, get a home, get a nice girl and be man enough to look after a family.

bulveye, I don't think you can break it down to that. I am sure that most followers of 'black culture', I guess you mean Hip Hop, in England are whites. Isn't that what you call 'chav'?

Most criminals tend to be from poor families who did not care about their needs and have a bad education, and minorities are often forced into these kinds of situation.

bulveye, I don't think you can break it down to that. I am sure that most followers of 'black culture', I guess you mean Hip Hop, in England are whites. Isn't that what you call 'chav'?

Most criminals tend to be from poor families who did not care about their needs and have a bad education, and minorities are often forced into these kinds of situation.

All the chavs I know (I'm from Sunderland, it's a breeding ground for them) listen to Happy Hardcore, rave, techno etc. I can honestly say I don't know a single one who listens to black gangster rap music, maybe a bit of Eminem but not the black rap or Grime.

Also, there are plenty of white scumbags round here as well, many with a string of charges in petty crimes. So wealth, or lack of it, is certainly a contributing factor.