Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

Alan McDougall

Creation is a duality, there is good and evil, light and dark, positive and negative, night and day, black and white, hot and cold, war and peace, consumption and supply etc etc, therefore, although God is not evil, he allows evil to exist, so that we can have a free will, not be robots and choose to do exactly what we like based on that free will

The creation you seek has been explained with out any deity required. In ones mind not mine god can only be good and evil at the same time. By allowing evil lol tell me what god did to job and come back and tell me god is not evil when god knew the out come.

Creation is a duality, there is good and evil, light and dark, positive and negative, night and day, black and white, hot and cold, war and peace, consumption and supply etc etc, therefore, although God is not evil, he allows evil to exist, so that we can have a free will, not be robots and choose to do exactly what we like based on that free will

Exactly, and by our own propensities become our own admissions to this fact. My ideal is God's ways are the right ways. Dont worry, God represents justice, swift justice as attested by the Law the same Law the world has basically rejected and that is why the world is so wrong too. If the world lived according to that Law, we would have JUSTICE.

Exactly, and by our own propensities become our own admissions to this fact. My ideal is God's ways are the right ways. Dont worry, God represents justice, swift justice as attested by the Law the same Law the world has basically rejected and that is why the world is so wrong too. If the world lived according to that Law, we would have JUSTICE.

God will extract Justice on the great day of Judgment, not now while we exist on earth

Well, the end is closer now then ever, if you want to call that justice, the destruction of the planet. I don't.

How the hell do you get to thinking we are all sinners until we are redeemed by christ. That right there proves the perversion of a god. For you to dictate law according to your god is evil in of it`s own design. It`s a disgusting stance that one takes to tell another they must obey a personal god and you should be ashamed for doing so.

Your god means nothing to me as many other gods mean nothing to you. Where do you get off dictating. Move to a country that lets religion dictate and shut the hell up as I will not entertain such melovolent thinking. Nor will I live in a nation that allows such a thing.

You want god to forgive mass murderes because they found christ. Your as insane as them. Your post just reinforced my stance religion is an insane organization. Thank you for your post.

You are quite right, murder is not right. It is very wrong. But also Christ, who didnt endure that bloody execution in vain, has the power to forgive any sin for a earnestly repentant soul.

Can you tell me a story that gods justice was just. I will present Noah a drunk that was left in charge of saving the human race yet he murdered his son for seeing him naked in a barn. The god allowed him to be the only one and his still alive family all the while god commiteed genocide against the inoccent.

Your argument was that god cleansed the earth of the sinners but how many newborns and toddlers were killed in that genocide. God has zero compassion and if there is such a thing we are but a wet spot on the sheets from a time long forgotten.

Do you really think gods ways are the right ways. Think about that. Would you kill your son, do you favor slavery, would you rape because your god thought it was ok.

Every law god has so called mentioned he has broken 10 fold. I would not take my teachings from such an undiciplined god.

Hi Omnaka, I must say I agree given a second thought about the matter, but I still have difficulty believing evil, depraved despots will go to heaven after they die. There is an accounting to a higher power for what we did and did not do during our brief lives on earth

Hi Alan, The spirit world which is eternal,, does not dwell on the bad deeds what happens in this play on temporal Earth, which is literally a speck in infinity. All spirit is created from unconditional love (The creative Force). Because Fathers love is unconditional, and it was known in advance what we would learn while down here, the judgement is left to the individual spirit. If they cannot forgive themself for what they have done to their Brother and sisters while incarnate, they will judge themself harsher than a God that does not Judge, ever would. Father and Mother "God" loves unconditionally. our justice system is a poor facimile of how it actually works In spirit where all are self acountable, with no body, and consciousness worn on the sleeve. Once one Goes through the purifying light, it is known, that this was just a small thing to the Eternal spirit and they can continue.

Man and his Dogmas and religion was just an recipe for starting worlds, making God a dictator and believing so can haunt a spirit returning from the physical to spirit, enough that he will keep himself out of the highest realms in our Heaven, or place of rest inbetween Physical incarnations. Thinking God a biggot, dictator uncaring or anything less than an unconditional Loving Father/Mother will have it's own consequenses after realising God is none of the above, and pure consciousness will get its self stuck in remorse for how it believed. This was believed with frewill. All the while God will still love his/ Her creation. Much in the same way I love my daughter. She can screw up royally, But I still love her unconditionally, She is of me.

No one can judge us worse than we will do our self.

If God (Father and Mother) were less than love unconditional, all the dogmas and names would be true, and this world would have ended as soon as it began.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

You are quite right, murder is not right. It is very wrong. But also Christ, who didnt endure that bloody execution in vain, has the power to forgive any sin for a earnestly repentant soul.

His death was a fake. He was gods son and christ god the holy spirit are one. God made a false sacrifice knowing his son himself would come back 3 days later. It was a lie from the start. God tricked everyone becauce god can not kill himself can it. Besides, god scraficing his only son was a weak but effective part of the story :rolleyes:

Constintine played more of a role in christianity then Jesus ever could.

Well, the end is closer now then ever, if you want to call that justice, the destruction of the planet. I don't.

If it means the destruction of the planet for the kingdom of God to be achieved, to reside in the light of Christ forever. *shrugs*

This world is a vampiric parasite, it sucks the life and essence out of all of us daily. Bad prevails too often, criminal justice systems, big companies, rampant crime, unemployment, civil injustices, APATHY, etc, etc.

I certainly am not going to miss this world save its beautiful and wholesome parts.

Can you tell me a story that gods justice was just. I will present Noah a drunk that was left in charge of saving the human race yet he murdered his son for seeing him naked in a barn. The god allowed him to be the only one and his still alive family all the while god commiteed genocide against the inoccent.

Your argument was that god cleansed the earth of the sinners but how many newborns and toddlers were killed in that genocide. God has zero compassion and if there is such a thing we are but a wet spot on the sheets from a time long forgotten.

Do you really think gods ways are the right ways. Think about that. Would you kill your son, do you favor slavery, would you rape because your god thought it was ok.

Every law god has so called mentioned he has broken 10 fold. I would not take my teachings from such an undiciplined god.

According to the Bible the world was worse than a third world despot country. *shrugs*

And Noah didnt kill his son. Read Deuteronomy chapter 15 for God's laws on slavery (more like indentured servitude) and God never condoned rape either. Remember Sodom and Gormorrah.

If it means the destruction of the planet for the kingdom of God to be achieved, to reside in the light of Christ forever. *shrugs*

This world is a vampiric parasite, it sucks the life and essence out of all of us daily. Bad prevails too often, criminal justice systems, big companies, rampant crime, unemployment, civil injustices, APATHY, etc, etc.

I certainly am not going to miss this world save its beautiful and wholesome parts.

We might have some common ground ;) I agree with what I bolded. It`s up to man to correct these things. Asking for god to do so through revelation or not is not up for drbate. Man has waited for the return of christ for 2000 yrs. Hasn`t happened so who else. Mankind, depresing yes. Realistic, it`s all we got.

And this place (Earth) is a safe place to do it. Ones own consciousness will not allow it in the higher realms of spirit.

Those who have done bad and chosen Good are the strongest warriors for Love and Grace, through experience

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

His death was a fake. He was gods son and christ god the holy spirit are one. God made a false sacrifice knowing his son himself would come back 3 days later. It was a lie from the start. God tricked everyone becauce god can not kill himself can it. Besides, god scraficing his only son was a weak but effective part of the story :rolleyes:

Constintine played more of a role in christianity then Jesus ever could.

God required a blood atonement for sins, whereas the Law demanded rigid obedience and temporary sacrifice for an imperfect justification, Jesus gave his blood once and for all for a perfect justification forever.

Meaning no one is capable of being justified in God's sight without faith in Jesus. We're all bad in God's sight. Not a single good apple has dropped from this tree (human family) besides the Son of God.

I believe people like Hitler, since they were so evil, would get reincarnated into a lower existence, like a snail or something. Because, do you really think a merciful god would send someone straight to hell just because they were raised wrong? I think a merciful, forgiving god would give someone like that a second chance. But that's just what I think. Also, yay for my fiftieth post! ^_^

hey, please don't insult snails by comparing them to hitler... .snails are good eating :P:innocent:

What if god really exists and he knew everything and there fore created the people that are evil and allowed them to do the evil he knew thay would do. God would be evil right hence god rules heaven and hell being the same.

Hi Silver Thong,

The spirits which are created, are not Evil, That is picked up with freewill.

The spirit which inhabits the Body was created with unconditional love. So if God lets one have freewill to do bad, and still loves him This does not make God evil, it Makes God Loving, albiet Not how most humans do. This place is a place of learning and Experience. How would an unexperienced conscious spirit know what Good was if he never experienced Bad? I guess from the news, but I dont considder that first hand experience. Some actually need to do bad things in order to know the differance and choose Good.

Love Omnaka

Who's law? I seen the laws of men they've been baffled so many times and more so by the people who wrote them .

Who's law? I seen the laws of men they've been baffled so many times and more so by the people who wrote them .

The Laws of God as presented in the Old Testament. Which would require the observation of a law of separation first off. A true Christian nation observing the moral and judicial laws of God would vastly improve life here on Earth.

Because, keep in mind, for the majority of evil-doers, they weren't aware that they were being evil.

Seriously? And in those few times in your life when you did wrong...you had no clue, no voice of conscience saying stop! wait! ??

I think all humans have conscience until they sear them into insensibility. JMO

Hi,

Thinking about serial killers like Jeffry Dahma, Ted Bundy, and evil despots like Hitler, Stalin, Nero, these despicable, deprasved people who, have passed over into some dimension beyond mortal

First it's Jeffrey Dahmer not Dahma....lol

You must understand that in the afterlife there are two kinds of spirits, the good and the Evil, before moving on you have to show you can move on, these cannot, they come back whenever they can, that is why you have these evil beings whom born every once in awhile, they are the same ones coming back again and again that's why history keeps repeating itself, even if these evil spirit you could call Demons if you wish are few they usually reach high level in goverments and can act their evil ways as they wish.

For non evil peoples, we move on or come back to gain more spiritual experience....

But these evil Entity they keep coming back they are a curse mankind as to deal and live with.

Too bad that these evil beings can blind peoples so easily...

That's my point of view...

Another thing...

I was born the same week, the same year as Jeffrey Dahmer...

We both had problem in school, we both join the army, we both were stationed in Germany, we both were fans of Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath, we both were fascinated by the dark and misterious....

He was an homosexual and a serial Killer, i am an heterosexual and certainly not a serial killer...

This always fascinated me that we were born 3 days apart the same year, our life was so similar but he was one of the most Evil human being this world as ever known, he killed 17 peoples for fun, i killed one human being in a warzone to save 3 kids (A snipper in Sarajevo who was taking kids on the street as target) and i saved a hundred more by moving them out of the warzone...

I guess we were oposites born at the same time....

Makes you really wonder about the guy who runs the show...

If hell is the grave, then everyone is going there, good and evil alike.

This so called absorption into God would pollute his infinitely perfect, spirit with hate, evil, darkness, depravity and negativity

The Bible states he already has these characteristics, he hates, thinks and creates evil, dwells in darkness, etc.

The Bible states he already has these characteristics, he hates, thinks and creates evil, dwells in darkness, etc.

Incorrect, the Bible states God sees these characteristics in man. Man always creates his own evils when he disobeys God.

You know, though Becky and I are of different faiths so I can't really agree with the God part, she is right.

No one can know what happens after we die. We all got different notions, but no one can say if any of them are really what happens or not.

Very true....but the problem is... those who go asking these questions in ref to death and what happens.......they do not want the plain truth that no one knows... What they want is made up stories of beliefs where people will THINK you go............ The truth holds no real place in any belief, not if no one can seriously prove what the answer is

Edited by Beckys_Mom