Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

Alan McDougall

It is called divine judgment or wrath of God.

Utterly meaningless. Divine is simply what this tyrant has dictated.
God punishes peoples when they exhaust His patience and mercy by not repenting and turning back from their destructive sins and destructive ungodly behaviors. They can achieve the fullness of their sins.

Not like the destructive godly behavior.

In the end you've got destructive actions and behavior, whether its divine or not, is based on a brain dead cop out.

Well in that case I will join the rebellion. I will be glad to die standing against such tyranny.

The fundamentalist Christian god makes Satan look like robin hood, god look like the prince, and priest/preachers look like the shariff.

Jealously, extortion, threatening, vengeful, eletest, and highly unpredictable and hard to please or else you are dead. This sounds more like a devil. A loveing being could be none of those things. But hey, who says the creator has to be loving.

Utterly meaningless. Divine is simply what this tyrant has dictated.

Not like the destructive godly behavior.

In the end you've got destructive actions and behavior, whether its divine or not, is based on a brain dead cop out.

Yahweh represented social and government reform. There was nothing tyrannical, destructive actions and behavior, etc. The world is too heathen today to realize heathenism was the exception not the norm in ancient Israel until Israel grew jealous of the heathen nations around them with their baser morals that ultimately led to Israel's ruin and destruction.

Yahweh represented social and government reform. There was nothing tyrannical, destructive actions and behavior, etc.

No matter how you twist it, killing people because they believe differently *is* destructive.
The world is too heathen today to realize heathenism was the exception
That was rather ignorant, the early semitic peoples were polytheist. Edited by Rlyeh

Well in that case I will join the rebellion. I will be glad to die standing against such tyranny.

The fundamentalist Christian god makes Satan look like robin hood, god look like the prince, and priest/preachers look like the shariff.

Jealously, extortion, threatening, vengeful, eletest, and highly unpredictable and hard to please or else you are dead. This sounds more like a devil. A loveing being could be none of those things. But hey, who says the creator has to be loving.

True that..... A fundie God could make satan look so timid and more of a good character .

No matter how you twist it, killing people because they believe differently *is* destructive.

That was rather ignorant, the early semitic peoples were polytheist.

These people fell under the wrath of God for their wickedness and sin. They were reprobates. God has set universal laws that we should observe individually, in society, and be governed by. Or we will pay consequences for it. Take a look around you, not a single nation is being governed by God's law and the backlash we are facing undeniable. Corrupt governments, corrupt justice system, corrupt economies, social disorder, etc.

And I dont care if the early semitic peoples were polytheist or not. God always had His righteous generation upon world, that is why He chose and blessed Abraham and made nations from Him.

True that..... A fundie God could make satan look so timid and more of a good character .

Remember this Satan never ceases working too. One represents on one hand incorruption (in every sphere of humanity) and the other on the other hand represents corruption (in every sphere of humanity).

The Kingdom of God represents truth, love, purity, and justice (fairness, equality, every mountain leveled and every valley raised, no partiality or corruption or bribery, etc). That is how Jesus is going to rule His kingdom by when He returns. The Kingdom of God is going to be everything the world fails to be or live up to, BM.

EDIT: Christ has no partiality ESPECIALLY TOWARDS THE RICH AND POWERFUL. We live in bondage to a greedy world with a monetary system that profits off of human suffering and human slavery. That world and that system is going to cease to exist when Christ returns.

The Spirit of God ensures that we dont walk according to the flesh, performing the deeds of the flesh and being of corrupt minds. Partial minds.

Edited by Ghost Story

Take a look around you, not a single nation is being governed by God's law and the backlash we are facing undeniable. Corrupt governments, corrupt justice system, corrupt economies, social disorder, etc.
Except for the Islamic theocracies, look what a wonderful place they are to live.
And I dont care if the early semitic peoples were polytheist or not. God always had His righteous generation upon world, that is why He chose and blessed Abraham and made nations from Him.

God always did what his authors wrote of him.

According to Islam, only God decides who is evil and who is not and even some of the evil ones who commit mirder etc will eventually be taken out of hell after sometime and a few will be on a wall between heaven and hell. so there are varying degrees of evil and good.

According to Islam, only God decides who is evil and who is not and even some of the evil ones who commit mirder etc will eventually be taken out of hell after sometime and a few will be on a wall between heaven and hell. so there are varying degrees of evil and good.

Biblical Apocrypha says similar - the Apocalypse According to Paul (a sort of sister book to Revelation, instead it's Paul (or Peter, my memory escapes me ATM) who's given the Celestial Guided Tour) has the narrator in Heaven with his guide and seeing those in torment in the Fiery Pits and being appalled and saying "how do people up here tolerate that? Surely a God of Love wouldn't allow it to continue" and being told "one day when someone of pure heart looks upon their suffering and says "end it please God" it'll be ended". IMO this is part of the 'forbidden' Bible because the threats of Hellfire and Eternal Damnation hardly hold a fear if there's a "and eventually it'll stop" caveat.

Maybe afterlife is like Los Angeles County. The distance between Compton and Beverly Hills is less than ten miles. I think heaven and hell are like that. They are all mashed up closely, I guess.

You cant put Hitler on that list.

Its controversial to say this but if Christainity is correct Jesus and Hitler might be best pals in heaven.

Yeah all the rest are there 100% sure of it. I think they get capital punishment then reincarnated with something nasty in store for them such as becoming road kill under the wheels of a truck.

What a load of nonsense!!

There is no afterlife, once you are dead, you are dead, it's like falling asleep and never waking up, no dreams (hence the term R.I.P.).

Doesn't matter how you were in life, death is the same.

Wouldn't that be wonderful, but unfortunately it's far away from that.

Edited by momentsinlove

Everything is a necessary good or evil. In this reality, it's about movement. Movement doesn't judge. We just have to get out of the way, if it's possible.

The Laws of God as presented in the Old Testament. Which would require the observation of a law of separation first off. A true Christian nation observing the moral and judicial laws of God would vastly improve life here on Earth.

wait what?

no it wouldnt!

it would be a place ruled by laws from a 2000 years ago, which are no longer relevant to today.

the place would turn into its own little private hippocracy and simply fall apart.

the main problem here is your claiming that intention can be seperated from acts.

a solider who kills in a war about forms of government or consumable gain (vietnam, iraq) still takes a life.

a murderer who kills a victim in an unprevoced premeditated act still takes a life.

thou shalt not kill is a commandment, so is it safe to assume they both cannot go to an afterlife?

doesnt work that way, evil is relative, theres no such thing as black and white, only varying shades of grey.

who decides who the evil people are?

maybe those you call evil are the good people, and you are the evil people. Jews, Palestinians? Americans , Iraqi'a?

atheists christians homosexuals, truthers, illuminati communists, capitalists, one mans evil is another mans right.

the main problem here is your claiming that intention can be seperated from acts.

a solider who kills in a war about forms of government or consumable gain (vietnam, iraq) still takes a life.

a murderer who kills a victim in an unprevoced premeditated act still takes a life.

thou shalt not kill is a commandment, so is it safe to assume they both cannot go to an afterlife?

doesnt work that way, evil is relative, theres no such thing as black and white, only varying shades of grey.

I understand and echoed these sentiments in my other post, and yet we know evil exists as we perceive mans inhumanity to mankind, but who is to be the judge of such actions. Not God according to Jesus because Jesus said He was given that authority, Not Jesus becuase he said he came to save the world not condemn it. Jesus said we will be judged though. We will judge ourselves on the day that the truth is revealed to us on a personal basis.

I understand and echoed these sentiments in my other post, and yet we know evil exists as we perceive mans inhumanity to mankind, but who is to be the judge of such actions. Not God according to Jesus because Jesus said He was given that authority, Not Jesus becuase he said he came to save the world not condemn it. Jesus said we will be judged though. We will judge ourselves on the day that the truth is revealed to us on a personal basis.

Why do we beat about the bush so much in this topic, these depraved monsters are in the place that best fits them namely "Hell"

Why do we beat about the bush so much in this topic, these depraved monsters are in the place that best fits them namely "Hell"

alas, if hell existed, i would most certainly want them to go there.

but i often wonder if someone (ie hitler) who thought they were doing the right thing, was to die, would they definetly go to hell?

alas, if hell existed, i would most certainly want them to go there.

but i often wonder if someone (ie hitler) who thought they were doing the right thing, was to die, would they definetly go to hell?

Hitler was highly intelligent having an IQ of about 150, he knew what he was doing was wrong, but was prepared to do anything no matter how deprraved to achieve his aim of world domination, he is screaming in hell

Hitler was highly intelligent having an IQ of about 150, he knew what he was doing was wrong, but was prepared to do anything no matter how deprraved to achieve his aim of world domination, he is screaming in hell

hmm id like to think he is,

but i honestly dont think anyone does anything like that with the intention of doing evil...

Judge and ye shall be judged.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

The smallest sin is no different from the worse sin

If you demand a sinner go to hell then YOU shall suffer the same fate.

"Forgive us our sin AS WE forgive those who sin.

YOU are in danger of hellfire because of your harsh "judgement" of others.

Repent fall on your knees and beg forgiveness.

Edited by james1951

Except for the Islamic theocracies, look what a wonderful place they are to live.

God always did what his authors wrote of him.

Today's Islamic theocracies werent anything remotely similar to the Hebrew theocracy where the verdict of most crimes involved restitution towards the victim (not chopping off hands, feet, noses, etc off) which could entail the perpetrator being sold into indentured servitude to settle his or her debts to society (or the victim) and in serious crimes involved swift capital punishment.

Judge and ye shall be judged.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

The smallest sin is no different from the worse sin

If you demand a sinner go to hell then YOU shall suffer the same fate.

"Forgive us our sin AS WE forgive those who sin.

YOU are in danger of hellfire because of your harsh "judgement" of others.

Repent fall on your knees and beg forgiveness.

I don't beg the devil for sympathy because I've sinned against him, the devil is a psychopath without feelings of remorse, shame or guilt. He should be begging us for sympathy. Anyone who begs for mercy from has already lost.

Edited by HavocWing