Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

Alan McDougall

Today's Islamic theocracies werent anything remotely similar to the Hebrew theocracy where the verdict of most crimes involved restitution towards the victim (not chopping off hands, feet, noses, etc off) which could entail the perpetrator being sold into indentured servitude to settle his or her debts to society (or the victim) and in serious crimes involved swift capital punishment.

Two inhumane theocracies.

Judge and ye shall be judged.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

The smallest sin is no different from the worse sin

If you demand a sinner go to hell then YOU shall suffer the same fate.

"Forgive us our sin AS WE forgive those who sin.

YOU are in danger of hellfire because of your harsh "judgement" of others.

Repent fall on your knees and beg forgiveness.

Lying is the same as murdering your family?

Hitler was highly intelligent having an IQ of about 150, he knew what he was doing was wrong, but was prepared to do anything no matter how deprraved to achieve his aim of world domination, he is screaming in hell

Hitler's IQ was never tested, but I doubt he would have scored 150 considering 'genius' level is classed as 144 and is attained by only 0.13% of the world's population!

In 1945, an army psychologist named G.M. Gilbert, was allowed to examine the Nazi leaders who were tried at Nuremberg for war crimes. Among other tests, a German version of the Wechsler-Bellevue was administered. The 21 results ranged from 143 - Genius (Hjalmar Schacht - Economist and President of the Reichsbank) down to 106 - High Average (Julius Streicher - Publisher and Gauleiter of Franconia).

As to Hitler knowing right from wrong - IMO those parameters didn't feature in his actions which were (in his mindset) initially necessary to recover the German people from the destitution forced on them by the Treaty of Versailles.

Edited by ealdwita

I don't beg the devil for sympathy because I've sinned against him, the devil is a psychopath without feelings of remorse, shame or guilt. He should be begging us for sympathy. Anyone who begs for mercy from has already lost.

You need to beg the spirit of truth and righteousness aka God for enlightenment and compassion. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven as it were.

Blessings and curses cannot come from the same mouth. Compassion or Curses, you choose which will be your lord and master and to whom you will answer in the end.

BTW. This has nothing to do with a god who punishes the evil and rewards the good. This is purely cause and effect, karma. You are what you eat and you are what you "truly" believe in.

Lying is the same as murdering your family?

To an absolute perfect existence, an imperfection is still an imperfection. A murder or a lie is an imperfection and the penalty is exactly the same, you cannot be a part of a perfect oneness.

Confession, repentance and forgiveness washes away sin, be it a lie or be it a murder. Faith that one has been forgiven and cleansed and is no longer the person that committed that sin, is the requirement for being a part of the perfect oneness.

Edited by james1951

Hitler's IQ was never tested, but I doubt he would have scored 150 considering 'genius' level is classed as 144 and is attained by only 0.13% of the world's population!

In 1945, an army psychologist named G.M. Gilbert, was allowed to examine the Nazi leaders who were tried at Nuremberg for war crimes. Among other tests, a German version of the Wechsler-Bellevue was administered. The 21 results ranged from 143 - Genius (Hjalmar Schacht - Economist and President of the Reichsbank) down to 106 - High Average (Julius Streicher - Publisher and Gauleiter of Franconia).

As to Hitler knowing right from wrong - IMO those parameters didn't feature in his actions which were (in his mindset) initially necessary to recover the German people from the destitution forced on them by the Treaty of Versailles.

Interesting that Hitler takes all the blame for all the degenerates who actually committedthe atrocities and all those in all countries and the catholikc church who ignored or supported it, until they knew their own existence would be affected if Hitler was not stopped.

How many countries denied the jews a home until Britain gave them the palestinians land?

"I remember understanding the others here.. as if the others here were a part of me too. As if all of it was just a vast expression of me. But it wasn't just me, it was .. gosh this is so hard to explain.. it was as if we were all the same. As if consciousness were like a huge being. The easiest way to explain it would be like all things are all different parts of the same body." - excerpt from Michelle M's NDE,
http://www.nderf.org/michelle_m's_nde.htm

For one thing there is no such thing as "souls" plural. Only "soul" singular. When we enter that light we become enlightened. I will know what it was like to be you and you will know what it was like to be me. Because of those overwhelming feelings of oneness and connectedness on the other side. It's a holographic universe thing.

excerpt from Mellen Benedict's NDE:

"And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being. It was not committed to one particular religion. So that is what was being fed back to me. And I saw this mandala of human souls. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I just went into it and, it was just overwhelming. It was like all the love you've every wanted, and it was the kind of love that cures, heals, regenerates".

http://near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html

Art

http://www.nderf.org/michelle_m's_nde.htm

For one thing there is no such thing as "souls" plural. Only "soul" singular. When we enter that light we become enlightened. I will know what it was like to be you and you will know what it was like to be me. Because of those overwhelming feelings of oneness and connectedness on the other side. It's a holographic universe thing.

http://near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html

Art

These are wonderful ideas and I pray they may be so, to a degree.

But in terms of our relations with one another I love these relationships in terms of loving a seperate being and not just loving myself.

But Jesus said in heaven it is not like on earth and there is no marriage...sigh...

I imagine God as having created us because of the lonliness of being òne`and having no one to `share`His existence with.

Why then would he choose to be aloneÉ So now I am left with the idea that once a soul is created it is forever a unique individual.

The marriage of these to concepts would be nice.

I believe people like Hitler, since they were so evil, would get reincarnated into a lower existence, like a snail or something. Because, do you really think a merciful god would send someone straight to hell just because they were raised wrong? I think a merciful, forgiving god would give someone like that a second chance. But that's just what I think. Also, yay for my fiftieth post! ^_^

I agree with you. if there was a god they wouldnt send you to hell. and I believe in reinarnation, and it would make sense that if someone/thing didnt contribute to the good of the whole they would have karma, which they wouldnt be the predator but after death become the prey.

I agree with you. if there was a god they wouldnt send you to hell. and I believe in reinarnation, and it would make sense that if someone/thing didnt contribute to the good of the whole they would have karma, which they wouldnt be the predator but after death become the prey.

Or just maybe we are not punished by God for our sins, we just are what we eat. We just become what we choose to becvome. That is punishment or reward enough, with no Godly intervention needed. At least that is what the teachings of Jesus tell me.

God does not judge you, Jesus has been given that authority.

Jesus does not judge you, Jesus came to save the world not condemn it.

We judge ourselves when we can no longer hide from the truth of who we are.

Thinking about serial killers like Jeffry Dahma, Ted Bundy, and evil despots like Hitler, Stalin, Nero, these despicable, depraved people who, have passed over into some dimension beyond mortal.

Where do you think they have gone to in the afterlife?

Did they end up in hell?

We are each on a journey of spiritual progression. When we pass on, we congregate with like minds. 'Like attracts like' is equally true in the next life as it is in this.

There is no hell, just a different spiritual level.

High (as in your 'higher self') = finer = more aware.

Low (as in 'base instincts') = closer to physical = less enlightened.

We are each on a journey of spiritual progression. When we pass on, we congregate with like minds. 'Like attracts like' is equally true in the next life as it is in this.

There is no hell, just a different spiritual level.

High (as in your 'higher self') = finer = more aware.

Low (as in 'base instincts') = closer to physical = less enlightened.

HUH?

There is no hell!?!?!?

Congregating with people like Geofrey dahlmer would not be like hell to you? It would to me.

HUH?

There is no hell!?!?!?

Congregating with people like Geofrey dahlmer would not be like hell to you? It would to me.

'Like attracts like.'

Unless you are on a level with Geoffrey Dahmer, you won't get stuck with him or his like.

Or just maybe we are not punished by God for our sins, we just are what we eat. We just become what we choose to becvome. That is punishment or reward enough, with no Godly intervention needed. At least that is what the teachings of Jesus tell me.

God does not judge you, Jesus has been given that authority.

Jesus does not judge you, Jesus came to save the world not condemn it.

We judge ourselves when we can no longer hide from the truth of who we are.

I totally agree. I don't necessarily believe in god or Jesus for that matter. i like the idea of we are what we eat. I do believe that you get you put out.

I totally agree. I don't necessarily believe in god or Jesus for that matter. i like the idea of we are what we eat. I do believe that you get you put out.

Karma? Reap what you sew? Eye for an eye? Forgiveness for forgiveness(turn the other cheek).

Sadly tghere is an old German saying.

Too soon we get olde

Too late we get smarte

'Like attracts like.'

Unless you are on a level with Geoffrey Dahmer, you won't get stuck with him or his like.

But that would make a heaven or hell depending on how you live your life, just like the bible, not a punishmnent from God but a bed you made that you have to lie in.

To an absolute perfect existence, an imperfection is still an imperfection. A murder or a lie is an imperfection and the penalty is exactly the same, you cannot be a part of a perfect oneness.

Confession, repentance and forgiveness washes away sin, be it a lie or be it a murder. Faith that one has been forgiven and cleansed and is no longer the person that committed that sin, is the requirement for being a part of the perfect oneness.

^^hahaha oh geez,,,

really? this is terrible that you consider murder and a lie to be on the same level of importance to a god.

your so caught up in a book written by men your missing what i feel is a horribly obvious problem.

i dont think messing things up and simply saying sorry fixes it, and i dont think if a god existed, he would either.

^^hahaha oh geez,,,

really? this is terrible that you consider murder and a lie to be on the same level of importance to a god.

your so caught up in a book written by men your missing what i feel is a horribly obvious problem.

i dont think messing things up and simply saying sorry fixes it, and i dont think if a god existed, he would either.

Both make you a transgressor of the law, requiring the same atonement and repentence for these sins. Lying can be a form of murder or can even be the catalyst to a physical murder or suicide or substance abuse or depression. Lying kills too only most times I guess not bodily. In fact, lying can have longer term affects and deeper impact than a physical murder.

Lying is a sin and a terrible character defect ta-boot.

Both make you a transgressor of the law, requiring the same atonement and repentence for these sins. Lying can be a form of murder or can even be the catalyst to a physical murder or suicide or substance abuse or depression. Lying kills too only most times I guess not bodily. In fact, lying can have longer term affects and deeper impact than a physical murder.

Lying is a sin and a terrible character defect ta-boot.

haha how incredibly pious.

lies are a very acceptable thing at times. to make news easier to take for people, or to save people hurt.

dont try and lump lying in with murder, there worlds apart.

'Like attracts like.'

But that would make a heaven or hell depending on how you live your life, just like the bible, not a punishmnent from God but a bed you made that you have to lie in.

I don't believe in God as a judgmental superior being. I think God is the 'center' we come from, and go back to.

As I said before, I don't believe in hell just different levels on a spiritual progression, with higher planes of existance being spiritually advanced, and lower levels being closer to our current state.

There is no punishment or reward except for the pleasure (or otherwise) of being surrounded by like-minded individuals. In that way, yes, we make our own heaven or hell. Fortunately, we continue to have the opportunity to live and learn in the afterlife, which makes it a bed that you lie in only if you want to.

It never fails to amaze me how many children were left to later become heathens. Lack of morals is always shocking to witness and the fact that these children then grow up not to know what morals are.

It never fails to amaze me how many children were left to later become heathens. Lack of morals is always shocking to witness and the fact that these children then grow up not to know what morals are.

this is completely objective.

people these days grow up in a world that has more answers and a lack of faith in a god etc, does not equal a lack of morals.

you speak as if peoples mentality has changed, when it hasnt, theres just more people.

Judge and ye shall be judged.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

The smallest sin is no different from the worse sin

If you demand a sinner go to hell then YOU shall suffer the same fate.

"Forgive us our sin AS WE forgive those who sin.

YOU are in danger of hellfire because of your harsh "judgement" of others.

Repent fall on your knees and beg forgiveness.

You should repent for posting such nonsense!! Do you want me to forgive Hitler when my dear mother was Jewish, if I had been Jewish I and my whole innocent family would have died in the gas chambers of this unspeakably evil monster

I don't believe in God as a judgmental superior being. I think God is the 'center' we come from, and go back to.

As I said before, I don't believe in hell just different levels on a spiritual progression, with higher planes of existance being spiritually advanced, and lower levels being closer to our current state.

There is no punishment or reward except for the pleasure (or otherwise) of being surrounded by like-minded individuals. In that way, yes, we make our own heaven or hell. Fortunately, we continue to have the opportunity to live and learn in the afterlife, which makes it a bed that you lie in only if you want to.

What afterlife?

How can you continue to "live" and learn when the vehicle for living has been taken from you?