Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

Alan McDougall

You should repent for posting such nonsense!! Do you want me to forgive Hitler when my dear mother was Jewish, if I had been Jewish I and my whole innocent family would have died in the gas chambers of this unspeakably evil monster

Many people have forgiven those who have killed their family members, it is not impossible. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

I think just about everyone on the planet has heard that at least a hundred times, you don't need to keep repeating it.

They go to Sheol,which is an old word for Hell,which means the grave.i think alot of people are getting death and the judgment confused. :cat:

I think just about everyone on the planet has heard that at least a hundred times, you don't need to keep repeating it.

It seems some people need more reminding than others.

haha how incredibly pious.

lies are a very acceptable thing at times. to make news easier to take for people, or to save people hurt.

dont try and lump lying in with murder, there worlds apart.

They are both sins. I understand the apologetic lie. Some times the truth hurts though and lying about it can change the course of history in the sense rewrite it or sweep the truth under the proverbial rug.

Both make you a transgressor of the law, requiring the same atonement and repentence for these sins. Lying can be a form of murder or can even be the catalyst to a physical murder or suicide or substance abuse or depression. Lying kills too only most times I guess not bodily. In fact, lying can have longer term affects and deeper impact than a physical murder.

Everything you just said can be applied to telling the truth aswell.
Lying is a sin and a terrible character defect ta-boot.

Sometimes lying is neccesary. Edited by Rlyeh

They are both sins. I understand the apologetic lie. Some times the truth hurts though and lying about it can change the course of history in the sense rewrite it or sweep the truth under the proverbial rug.

Far better to help someone accept the truth, than lie to them.

Everything you just said can be applied to telling the truth aswell.

Sometimes lying is neccesary.

No sometimes lying is convenient, it is never necessary.

No sometimes lying is convenient, it is never necessary.

So what Oskar Schindler did was convenient, not necessary?

So what Oskar Schindler did was convenient, not necessary?

It was very convenient and it prolonged many lives. It is not up to me or Jesus or even God to judge those who lie. It is up to the Truth to judge those who transcend it's boundaries. This is scriptural.

Most likely to the same place the souls of good people go. In my opinion recycled and born again into a new body. Aka reincarnation.

Most likely to the same place the souls of good people go. In my opinion recycled and born again into a new body. Aka reincarnation.

While people have come up with some amazing stories of living past lives, under hypnosis. Who is to say the stories under hypnosis are from souls who have died and are channelling the person being hypnotized , leaching off the current souls time in this dimension?

What afterlife?

How can you continue to "live" and learn when the vehicle for living has been taken from you?

You must die and come back to this life like I did and then you will know that you can and will continue to live and exist without your present mortal body.

There are hells of different degrees of awfulness, and I have seen them during a protracted and profound near death experience

I am Christian and do not believe any of us is aware in death. I measure everything by what the scriptures say. One example: Eccles.9:5-6

Can't remember the verse location but another says: The living know they will die, but the dead know nothing...

My point is that from the moment we die until we are resurrected we are outside of time and life - knowing nothing.

It was very convenient and it prolonged many lives. It is not up to me or Jesus or even God to judge those who lie. It is up to the Truth to judge those who transcend it's boundaries. This is scriptural.

So if he told the truth, they'd be dead. I'm pretty sure for them, the lies were necessary for their survival.

So if he told the truth, they'd be dead. I'm pretty sure for them, the lies were necessary for their survival.

But many live by a code of "What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul." Such people might be willing to sacrifice their lives and thus the lie is not necessary.

There are many ways to consider such things.

I am Christian and do not believe any of us is aware in death. I measure everything by what the scriptures say. One example: Eccles.9:5-6

Can't remember the verse location but another says: The living know they will die, but the dead know nothing...

My point is that from the moment we die until we are resurrected we are outside of time and life - knowing nothing.

Not sure I agree with that quote. Perhaps the living know they will die, but the dead know that their physical death was not the end of their existence.

But many live by a code of "What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul." Such people might be willing to sacrifice their lives and thus the lie is not necessary.

There are many ways to consider such things.

Wow. Are you really suggesting the those murdered by the Nazi's wanted to die?

Not sure I agree with that quote. Perhaps the living know they will die, but the dead know that their physical death was not the end of their existence.

Eccles 9:5

My point is that both are compatible. A person who died 3000 yrs ago when resurrected will feel as though they just died. They'll have no knowledge of the passing of time. So the effect is that death will seem like an instantaneous passage from consciousness to consciousness. But we on this side of eternity cannot know the dead because none of us have been made immortal yet. This is my belief.

Wow. Are you really suggesting the those murdered by the Nazi's wanted to die?

A curious thing is that many people who have suffered NDE experiences, suggest that in fact we know the life we will live and actually CHOOSE our fates. In my present understanding of life, I am not sure I would choose to suffer. However after watching a Rocky documentary and hearing about the actual beatings Sylvester chose to undergo, as an actor, let alone the beatings any boxer undergoes, it kind of opens the door to the idea of intentionally suffering and dieing at the hands of others, still.. not something I in this life would choose to willingly entertain.

Eccles 9:5

My point is that both are compatible. A person who died 3000 yrs ago when resurrected will feel as though they just died. They'll have no knowledge of the passing of time. So the effect is that death will seem like an instantaneous passage from consciousness to consciousness. But we on this side of eternity cannot know the dead because none of us have been made immortal yet. This is my belief.

Yes I understand, time does not affect us if we are light souls not yet manifested as flesh because constantly existing and vibrating at light speed effectively suspends the passage of time which would be compatable with einstiens theory of relatively

So in that state the 3000 years has no meaning, it only becomes tangible when one enters into the physical dimension.

A curious thing is that many people who have suffered NDE experiences, suggest that in fact we know the life we will live and actually CHOOSE our fates. In my present understanding of life, I am not sure I would choose to suffer. However after watching a Rocky documentary and hearing about the actual beatings Sylvester chose to undergo, as an actor, let alone the beatings any boxer undergoes, it kind of opens the door to the idea of intentionally suffering and dieing at the hands of others, still.. not something I in this life would choose to willingly entertain.

Can you provide one NDE that supports your nonsense that people choose to the murdered?

Thanks for dodging the question away.

Edited by Rlyeh

near death experiences are just a release of DMT in the brain,

you hallucinate a little and its the bodys gift to a dying body.

you know most people who have little or no faith in an afterlife dont have any OOBE or anything else.

near death experiences are just a release of DMT in the brain,

you hallucinate a little and its the bodys gift to a dying body.

you know most people who have little or no faith in an afterlife dont have any OOBE or anything else.

Wierd because I have heard many stories of people who did NOT believe in God until they had one of these experiences. I will try to find a link for you.

http://www.nderf.org/religion_spirituality.htm

I only did one quick look, feel free to do your own search if your feel this one is not representative.

The interesting thing in this particular study was that there were 4 who were atheists before their NDE and 0 who remained atheist after their NDE.

Wierd because I have heard many stories of people who did NOT believe in God until they had one of these experiences. I will try to find a link for you.

http://www.nderf.org/religion_spirituality.htm

I only did one quick look, feel free to do your own search if your feel this one is not representative.

The interesting thing in this particular study was that there were 4 who were atheists before their NDE and 0 who remained atheist after their NDE.

someone who beleives in nothing and sees nothing would tend not make a fuss of it.

its all science. dmt is a hell of a drug.

Can you provide one NDE that supports your nonsense that people choose to the murdered?

Thanks for dodging the question away.

I dodged nothing, you wanted one NDE I suggest the fact that 70 percent of people who have experienced NDE believe in reincarnation should provide you with far more. Enjoy the link.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation02.html

Reincarnation and NDE Research

Amber Wells was a student at the University of Connecticut and wrote a research paper based on her study of the near-death experience for her senior honors thesis under the direction of Dr. Ken Ring. Her paper was published in the Journal of Near-Death Studies in the fall of 1993. In her study, 70 percent of the group of near-death experiencers demonstrated belief in reincarnation. In contrast, a Gallup Poll found that only 23 percent of the general population endorse this belief. Previous research has indicated that, following a near-death experience, the group tended to exhibit a significant shift in their beliefs on a wide range of subjects including a general tendency toward an increased openness to the idea of reincarnation. Ms. Wells' study was designed to examine the factors underlying this belief shift. The following are some excerpts from her study reprinted by permission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims have been documented by other researchers of direct knowledge of reincarnation which became available during the near-death experience itself. An example of this type of knowledge can be seen in a letter written to Dr. Ken Ring by John Robinson:

"It is a matter of personal knowledge from what the being with whom I spoke during my near-death experience told me about my older son, that he had had 14 incarnations in female physical bodies previous to the life he has just had."

Ring has also heard testimony of this kind of direct knowledge in some of his interviews. One experiencer, whose account is recorded in Ring's audiotape archives, commented:

"My whole life went before me of things I have done and haven't done, but not just of this one lifetime, but of all the lifetimes. I know for a fact there is reincarnation. This is an absolute. I was shown all those lives and how I had overcome some of the things I had done in other lives. There was still some things to be corrected."

Another experiencer whose testimony is included in Ring's audiotape archives gave this account:

"I had a lot of questions, and I wanted to know what they [the light beings she encountered in her near-death experience] were doing – why are you just kind of milling around here? And someone stepped forward ... it wasn't just one ... I got information from a number of them ... that they were all waiting for reincarnation."

Additionally, in a case documented by Dr. Melvin Morse, a girl who had her near-death experience when she nearly drowned at the age of 7 reported seeing during her experience two adults waiting to be reborn (Morse,1983).

One very interesting case involves a near-death experience that resulted from a suicide attempt. On April 30, 1976, Sandra Rogers put a gun to her heart and shot herself. Instead of the nothingness she sought from suicide, she had endured a near-death experience. A brilliant and loving light, she identified as Christ, presented a review of her entire life and all the events that brought her to the point of her suicide attempt. This light gave her access to unlimited knowledge. She was told that she could remain in the light, provided she later reincarnate to re-experience and overcome all that brought her to the point of suicide. Or, she could be revived to live out the rest of her life and overcome her problems here and now. Obviously, she chose not to stay in the light so that she could resume her life and not have to face the same problems in a future life. She was allowed to take only as much knowledge as she needed to sustain her, and was told she would be given insights along the way as she finished out the rest of her life.

Some experiencers interviewed during Ms. Wells' study described