Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

Alan McDougall

Not sure what i believe...The book Conversations with God says that "even Hitler went to Heaven" It says that we are all evolving and at one time or another in previous lives,we have all killed.Like i said,..i am not sure what i believe.I grew up with two very separate religions in the house and just stayed somewhere in the middle.I can say that i have seen Karma work in many ways.Those who have been cruel have gotten payback by fate and when i was wrong i have definitely gotten pay back,so i guess you could say i believe in Karma.

Edited by pinupgirl

Hitler for one

How would you know?

Apart from killing himself and his wife, what do you suppose his last words and thoughts really were?

His last word were sauis to his cronies, I am going to kill myself so that my enemies cant misuse my body like they did to Mussolini. his last thoughts were abject fear for the judgment he knew he was now going to endure before the Throne of God

If no man can speak on Gods behalf, then how do I know what Gods real judgment is? Is this a case of me just taking some mere humans word for it and think it must be true?

Guest Coffin It Up

I think everyone has to answer for the **** that they do. I think a hell does exist. Is it like the one in the bible?. Maybe not. I believe some people are mentally ill and it seems evil and those will be reincarnated. But some are pure evil and will ggo to hell. Thatds just my opinion. I'm a christopagan.

Leela: Who thought hell would actually exist? Or that it would be in New Jersey?!

Fry: Well actually....[At that point the fall through the floor]

LoL Sorry I immediately thought of that dialogue from Futurama when you said that.

a quote from futurama.... a girl after my own heart. love it!!!

his last thoughts were abject fear for the judgment he knew he was now going to endure before the Throne of God

How would anyone know what his actual last thoughts were? You have no way of knowing what his last thoughts were, just like you have no way of knowing what my last thoughts were before I went to bed last night... It is impossible.. unless you are told personally by the one holding the thoughts

So what you posted was a mere assumption..He could have repented and not said anything to anyone..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

How would anyone know what his actual last thoughts were? You have no way of knowing what his last thoughts were, just like you have no way of knowing what my last thoughts were before I went to bed last night... It is impossible.. unless you are told personally by the one holding the thoughts

So what you posted was a mere assumption..He could have repented and not said anything to anyone..

I was asked what "I thought" were his last thoughts, please read what I said in that light, by the way this monster was incapable of repenting and in my opinion had sinned beyond Gods capacity for forgiveness, he had sinned against life itself or the HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS LIFE. I get sickened when people try and think a beast like Hitler could ever be rehabilitated, he had simply gone too far on the path of his father the Devil

I was asked what "I thought" were his last thoughts, please read what I said in that light,

I did, and felt you were confident he was unrepentant.. So yea it is just your own assumption / thoughts I am fine with that, I was just asking... On my behalf - I disagree, I will say I have no idea what he thought or did..

I get sickened when people try and think a beast like Hitler could ever be rehabilitated,

And you think if he is in contact with Jesus in death, s a being like Jesus could never rehabilitate him? For all we know when they cross over they could well get help? I wouldn't feel sickened, it's no skin of my nose, I care only for me and my family..

Question - Why would any follower of Christ feel sickened that any mad criminal could ever get rehabilitated ? ...I thought Christians were meant to want the best for all - Love thy enemy? I guess not all feel the same eh?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I did, and felt you were confident he was unrepentant.. So yea it is just your own assumption / thoughts I am fine with that, I was just asking... On my behalf - I disagree, I will say I have no idea what he thought or did..

And you think if he is in contact with Jesus in death, s a being like Jesus could never rehabilitate him? For all we know when they cross over they could well get help? I wouldn't feel sickened, it's no skin of my nose, I care only for me and my family..

Question - Why would any follower of Christ feel sickened that any mad criminal could ever get rehabilitated ? ...I thought Christians were meant to want the best for all - Love thy enemy? I guess not all feel the same eh?

And I care for my family and ewith my mother being a Jew we would have all being slaugtered by this beast in human form

And I care for my family and ewith my mother being a Jew we would have all being slaugtered by this beast in human form

Well dwelling on the past events never makes anything better. Ranting or putting him down will not make the past go away either... But hey do what you like to do.. All I am saying is we do not know how God or Jesus or any holy spirit will handle him and others like him... He was not the only evil man on earth.. Our planet is full of them

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Well dwelling on the past events never makes anything better. Ranting or putting him down will not make the past go away either... But hey do what you like to do.. All I am saying is we do not know how God or Jesus or any holy spirit will handle him and others like him... He was not the only evil man on earth.. Our planet is full of them

If we believe the Bible, then we know exactly what God is going to do with them , there is a great day of judgment where they will have to try and justify their atrocities to God

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thinking about serial killers like Jeffry Dahma, Ted Bundy, and evil despots like Hitler, Stalin, Nero, these despicable, deprasved people who, have passed over into some dimension beyond mortal

Where do you think they have gone to in the afterlife?

Did they end up in hell?

Do you think they will have been punished?

Do you think God has just annihilated their souls/spirits?

Or??

Please add your thoughts!!

I dont know.....perhaps purgatory?

About Hitler, I read somewhere he was a sick man, suffering from various form of desises both menthally and phisically. And lets not forget, Hitler was raised in a jew hostile world. Nazism was the produce of a antisemithic/xenophobic culture who impermeated more or less the entire western (and eastern) world (witch is also visible in many contemporary work of litterature and even influenced some scientist to some degree).

A easy explanation, in line with the topic, Nazism was just the summary of that time conservative cultural reality (militarism, nazionalism, moderate xenophobia, anti-communism, scepticism toward capitalism ect), Hitler and his associate coexisted. Connected to the economico-political reality of post WWI Germany it had easy roots.

So if the cultural aspect of Germany was different, and the same goes for the economy (hungry bellys make people do desperate things) his Nazism would probably never gained ground. Keep that in mind, when you (general you) judge him as the history super villan. Hitler did lot of evil does, no doubt, but he couldn do it whitout the traditional reality of that time who generated the support of millions of fan boys who obey blindly to his orders. The real monster is the cultural imprint thise people had who made them belive they were doing the right thing. Same thing goes for Nero and company.

So IMO Adolf and the other dictators were all victims of their own respective cultural reality and limitations. Then to much power and "favorable" situations did the rest.

Sorry for the OT.

Hi Omnaka, I must say I agree given a second thought about the matter, but I still have difficulty believing evil, depraved despots will go to heaven after they die. There is an accounting to a higher power for what we did and did not do during our brief lives on earth

I just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't yet read all the posts in this thread but I like your idea of accountability. Imo, that's the reason a lot of people deny God to begin with, they don't want to think of themselves as accountable for their wrongdoing.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't yet read all the posts in this thread but I like your idea of accountability. Imo, that's the reason a lot of people deny God to begin with, they don't want to think of themselves as accountable for their wrongdoing.

Thank you, what I stated was confirmed by me during a nearer death experience, there are lower hell like realms in the afterlife and heavenly realms in the afterlife, thus we go to where we belong, like Birds of a feather, Hitler with his fellow despots and Mother Teresa with other bright saint like souls like hers. We all ultimately progress up through many heavenly realms or planes until we merge with God, take on his omni-all properties while retaining our self awareness for all eternity

I got in fight with a nazi skin head once. After I told him my grand dad and uncle used to kill nazies. The night ended with me hopping fences to avoid a gang of them that came back looking for me.

I learned to keep my mouth shut. But It was somewhat satisfying.

Edited by Seeker79

How about this vew from mystersim?

Most evil people are judged evil by what percentage of parallel Universes they were evil in. After encompassing every scenario in these parallel realities it becomes rather apparent whose good, and evil. Most evil people awaken in a Heavenly realm (6th dimension) with all those near infinite memories, and they know instantly they’re evil. From their viewpoint they have just been born, and are existing for the first time since the higher dimensions are outside of time. The same perspective is true for the good people who are born as Angels in Heaven.

Angels then give the evil person the choice of being blinked right back out of existence, or asking to be accepted as a Demon in hell. Most choose not to apply to hell, and would rather not exist ever again. Release on their own to exist as a free agent Traveler is out of the question.

Ultra evil people are born into hell as demonic souls along with the fallen Angels. Hell isn’t a place of suffering since everyone whose there wants to be there. No crime deserves an eternal punishment. Certainly only a being who existed for eternity into the past, and the future could only be worthy of such a punishment. Ironically only the one original eternal God who created the Macroverse, and whose mind we reside in at this moment, is the only one who fits the bill.

Souls are born randomly in a mathematical manner from the mind of God in the 9th dimension. From there most are born into Heaven while a few go straight to hell every so often. The purpose of the Omniverse is to encompass all scenarios within a reason to prepare people for Godhood. God wanted beings who would earn their way to greatness instead of being born into it like royalty. Unfortunately this means that evil souls must exist. Although God does not intentionally create

I dont buy this but it makes interesting reading and many people believe this type of stuff

h

The most unfortunate aspect to researching this list was the realization that that I could do a top 100 most evil men and still have a multitude of people for a second list! The selection of this list is based not upon death tolls, but upon the general actions, and impact, or brutality of the people. From bad to worst, here are the top 10 evil men in history.

10. Attila The Hun

atilla-tm.jpg?w=229&h=300

Attila was Khan of the Huns from 434 until his death in 453. He was leader of the Hunnic Empire which stretched from Germany to the Ural River and from the Danube River to the Baltic Sea. In much of Western Europe, he is remembered as the epitome of cruelty and rapacity. An unsuccessful campaign in Persia was followed in 441 by an invasion of the Eastern Roman Empire, the success of which emboldened Attila to invade the West. He passed unhindered through Austria and Germany, across the Rhine into Gaul, plundering and devastating all in his path with a ferocity unparalleled in the records of barbarian invasions and compelling those he overcame to augment his mighty army. Attila drowned in his own blood on his wedding night.

9. Maximilien Robespierre

Maximilien Robespierre was a leader of the French revolution and it was his arguments that caused the revolutionary government to murder the king without a trial. In addition, Robespierre was one of the main driving forces behind the reign of terror, a 10 month post-revolutionary period in which mass executions were carried out. The Terror took the lives of between 18,500 to 40,000 people, with 1,900 being killed in the last month. Among people who were condemned by the revolutionary tribunals, about 8 percent were aristocrats, 6 percent clergy, 14 percent middle class, and 70 percent were workers or peasants accused of hoarding, evading the draft, desertion, rebellion, and other purported crimes.

In an act of coincidental justice, Robespierre was guillotined without a trial in 1794.

8. Ruhollah Khomeini

khomeini-78-tm.jpg?w=231&h=300

Ayatollah Khomeini was the religious leader of Iran from 1979 to 1989. In that time he implemented Sharia Law (Islamic religious law) with the Islamic dress code enforced for both men and women by Islamic Revolutionary Guards and other Islamic groups. Opposition to the religious rule of the clergy or Islam in general was often met with harsh punishments. In a talk at the Fayzieah School in Qom, August 30, 1979, Khomeini said:

"Those who are trying to bring corruption and destruction to our country in the name of democracy will be oppressed. They are worse than Bani-Ghorizeh Jews, and they must be hanged. We will oppress them by God's order and God's call to prayer."

In the 1988 massacre of Iranian prisoners, following the People's Mujahedin of Iran operation Forough-e Javidan against the Islamic Republic, Khomeini issued an order to judicial officials to judge every Iranian political prisoner and kill those who would not repent anti-regime activities. Many say that thousands were swiftly put to death inside the prisons. The suppressed memoirs of Grand Ayatollah Hossein-Ali Montazeri reportedly detail the execution of 30,000 political activists.

After eleven days in a hospital for an operation to stop internal bleeding, Khomeini died of cancer on Saturday, June 04, 1989, at the age of 86.

7. Idi Amin Dada

amin-1809-narrowweb-300x4230-tm.jpg?w=212&h=300

Idi Amin was an army officer and president of Uganda. He took power in a military coup in January 1971, deposing Milton Obote. His rule was characterized by human rights abuses, political repression, ethnic persecution, extra judicial killings and the expulsion of Indians from Uganda. The number of people killed as a result of his regime is unknown; estimates range from 80,000 to 500,000. On August 4, 1972, Amin issued a decree ordering the expulsion of the 60,000 Asians who were not Ugandan citizens (most of them held British passports). This was later amended to include all 80,000 Asians, with the exception of professionals, such as doctors, lawyers and teachers. Amin was eventually overthrown, but until his death, he held that Uganda needed him and he never expressed remorse for the abuses of his regime.

6. Leopold II of Belgium

leopoldii-tm.jpg?w=238&h=300

Leopold II was King of Belgium from 1865-1909. With financial support from the government, Leopold created the Congo Free State, a private project undertaken to extract rubber and ivory in the Congo region of central Africa, which relied on forced labour and resulted in the deaths of approximately 3 million Congolese. The regime of the Congo Free State became one of the more infamous international scandals of the turn of the century. The area of land privately owned by the King was an area 76 times larger than Belgium, which he was free to rule as a personal domain through his private army, the Force Publique. Leopold's rubber gatherers tortured, maimed and slaughtered until at the turn of the century, the conscience of the Western world forced Brussels to call a halt.

5. Pol Pot

polpot-vzoom-tm.jpg?w=214&h=300

Pol Pot was the leader of the Khmer Rouge and the Prime Minister of Cambodia from 1976 to 1979, having been de facto leader since mid-1975. During his time in power Pol Pot imposed an extreme version of agrarian communism where all city dwellers were relocated to the countryside to work in collective farms and forced labour projects. The combined effect of slave labour, malnutrition, poor medical care and executions is estimated to have killed around 2 million Cambodians (approximately one third of the population). His regime achieved special notoriety for singling out all intellectuals and other "bourgeois enemies" for murder. The Khmer Rouge committed mass executions in sites known as the Killing Fields. The executed were buried in mass graves. In order to save ammunition, executions were often carried out using hammers, axe handles, spades or sharpened bamboo sticks.

4. Vlad Ţepeş

vlad02-tm.jpg?w=253&h=300

Vlad III of Romania (also known as Vlad the Impaler) was Prince of Wallachia three times between 1448 and 1476. Vlad is best known for the legends of the exceedingly cruel punishments he imposed during his reign and for serving as the primary inspiration for the vampire main character in Bram Stoker's popular Dracula novel. In Romania he is viewed by many as a prince with a deep sense of justice. His method of torture was a horse attached to each of the victim's legs as a sharpened stake was gradually forced into the body. The end of the stake was usually oiled, and care was taken that the stake not be too sharp; else the victim might die too rapidly from shock. Wikipedia has an article that describes, in great details, the methods of Vlad's cruelty. The list of tortures he is alleged to have employed is extensive: nails in heads, cutting off of limbs, blinding, strangulation, burning, cutting off of noses and ears, mutilation of sexual organs (especially in the case of women), scalping, skinning, exposure to the elements or to animals, and boiling alive. There are claims that on some occasions ten thousand people were impaled in 1460 alone.

3. Ivan IV of Russia

Ivan IV of Russia, also know as Ivan the Terrible, was the Grand Duke of Muscovy from 1533 to 1547 and was the first ruler of Russia to assume the title of Tsar. In 1570, Ivan was under the belief that the elite of the city of Novgorod planned to defect to Poland, and led an army to stop them on January 2. Ivan's soldiers built walls around the perimeter of the city in order to prevent the people of the city escaping. Between 500 and 1000 people were gathered every day by the troops, then tortured and killed in front of Ivan and his son. In 1581, Ivan beat his pregnant daughter-in-law for wearing immodest clothing, causing a miscarriage. His son, also named Ivan, upon learning of this, engaged in a heated argument with his father, which resulted in Ivan striking his son in the head with his pointed staff, causing his son's (accidental) death.

2. Adolf Hitler

adolfhitler-tm.jpg?w=204&h=300

Adolf Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany in 1933, becoming "Führer" in 1934 until his suicide in 1945. By the end of the second world war, Hitler's policies of territorial conquest and racial subjugation had brought death and destruction to tens of millions of people, including the genocide of some six million Jews in what is now known as the Holocaust. On 30 April 1945, after intense street-to-street combat, when Soviet troops were spotted within a block or two of the Reich Chancellory, Hitler committed suicide, shooting himself while simultaneously biting into a cyanide capsule.

1. Josef Stalin

joseph-stalin-tm.jpg?w=219&h=300

Stalin was General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union's Central Committee from 1922 until his death in 1953. Under Stalin's leadership, the Ukraine suffered from a famine (Holodomor) so great it is considered by many to be an act of genocide on the part of Stalin's government. Estimates of the number of deaths range from 2.5 million to 10 million. The famine was caused by direct political and administrative decisions. In addition to the famine, Stalin ordered purges within the Soviet Union of any person deemed to be an enemy of the state. In total, estimates of the total number murdered under Stalins reign, range from 10 million to 60 million.

Bonus: Emperor Hirohito of Japan

Hirohito was the Emporer of Japan from 1926 to 1989. In 1937, Japanese troops committed the war crime that is now known as the Rape of Nanking (the then Capital of China, now known as Nanjing). The duration of the massacre is not clearly defined, although the violence lasted well into the next six weeks, until early February 1938. During the occupation of Nanjing, the Japanese army committed numerous atrocities, such as rape, looting, arson and the execution of prisoners of war and civilians. A large number of women and children were also killed, as rape and murder became more widespread. The death toll is generally considered to be between 150,000 and 300,000. The Wikipedia article contains images and descriptions of the atrocities committed.

Notable Omissions: Oliver Cromwell, Mao Tse-tung, Kim Il-sung, Caligula

Of course according to some people these lovely guys above are all going to heaven

Here is the action of just two individuals

http://karisable.com/skazdahmer.htm

Dahmer killed 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991 hmer was born Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer was born on May 21, 1960 to a fundamentalist family in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. At the age eight, his family moved to Bath, Ohio, near Akron. He was always painfully shy and suffered from low self-esteem. As a child he was molested by a neighbor. First his father left the home. Then after a bitter divorce, his mother took his brother, and left Dahmer with his father. His parents weren't speaking and Dahmer didn't even know how to contact his mother and brother. Dahmer's history of abandonment left him with feelings of loss and rejection.

When young, impaled the heads of animals he killed on stakes in his yard. He collected dead animals and had ********** desires. His stepmother Shari Dahmer said, "When he was young, he liked to use acid to scrape the meat off dead animals." She recalled during the late 1980s, an odor emanated from the basement and garage prompting Lionel, Jeffrey's father, a chemist, to investigate. He found "bones and the residue in the containers." Jeffrey told him he stripped flesh from an animal he found. "

As a teen, he had fantasies of killing and mutilating men. After graduating from high school at age 17 he was left alone at home, without money, or food and a broken refrigerator. It is believed by some that this experience, abandonment, and mental illness, gave him the justification he needed to commit crimes. However his own history shows that he had serious problems long before this event.

His stepmother Shari Dahmer said he was a gentle person until he got drunk, then it took four policemen to hold him down.

In 1978, he committed his first murder in Bath Township, Ohio, at age 18. He killed a young hitchhiker, Stephen Hicks, he invited to his house, where he killed him with a barbell, then smashed his bones with a hammer because he "didn't want him to leave." He wouldn't kill again for another nine years. He did not do well in college. Encouraged by his father, he joined the military where he became an army medic. He was discharged for drunkenness. Jeffrey lived in West Allis, Wisconsin with his grandmother for six years. Eventually he got a factory job in Milwaukee. He discovered gay bars and picked up Steven Toumi, 24, his second victim in 1987.

In 1988, he was arrested for sexually fondling a 13-year old boy. He served 10 months incarcerated and was required to register as a sex offender. His father would later write that when Jeffrey was convicted of child molestation, it him that he would "never be more than a liar, an alcoholic, a thief, an exhibitionist, a molester of children."

"I could not imagine how he had become such a ruined soul. For the first time I no longer believed that my efforts and resources alone would be enough to save my son. There was something missing in Jeff. We call it a 'conscience.' That had either died or had never been alive in the first place".

While Dahmer was on probation he checked in every month as required. His corrections officer never visited his home. A Wisconsin Department of Corrections spokesperson said the requirement was waived due to a work overload.

Dahmer killed another 15 young men; by July 1991 he was claiming one victim a week. His fantasy was for a compliant sexual partner, and **********. Most of Dahmer's all male victims were minorities, usually African Americans. Dahmer was not really a racist, he chose predominantly black and other minority victims because he lived in a predominantly ethnic area.

In gay bars, he offered young homosexual and bisexual males money to pose for photos or to watch videos and drink beer at his place. He drugged victims into a deep sleep with spiked drinks before strangling or stabbing them to death, having *spam filter* with the cadaver, and then dismembering them with a hacksaw. Their heads and genitalia were kept as trophies, biceps and other muscles were frozen for future consumption. Dahmer said human flesh "tasted like beef." The remainder was boiled with chemicals and acids before being washed down the drains. He conducted lobotomies some victims. Most died instantly, he poured acid into a hole drilled in his victim's skull; the victim lived and functioned in zombie state for several days, according to Dahmer.

Oxford Apartments

924 North 25th Street

Apartment 213

Milwaukee Wisconsin

In the early morning hours of May 27, 1991, three police officers were routed to a 911 call from a rundown Milwaukee suburb. Sandra Smith, 18, and Nicole Childless, 18 her cousin witnessed an incoherent Asian boy running around naked, and bleeding. Even though he couldn't speak English it was obvious that he was frightened of the white man following him out into the street trying to get him to return to the apartment. Dahmer, 31, told police the boy was his 19 year old lover, and they having had a lover's quarrel. After police escorted the child to Dahmer's apartment, they left him to die, despite the concerns of the two women who reported the incident. His calm demeanor hid the mind of a psychopath. Dahmer strangled Konerak, abused his body before dismembering it, to keeping some parts to eat and his skull as a trophy. If the police had run an identity check on Dahmer they would have learned he was on probation for a child molestation conviction. Instead Konerak and four more young males had to die.

Police transcripts show the officers joked and laughed about the incident with the dispatcher. "Intoxicated Asian, naked male was returned to his sober boyfriend," the cop reported adding his partner "is going to get deloused." Glenda Cleveland, whose daughter and niece reported Sinthasomphone to the police, later called the police asking repeatedly what was done with the "child." An officer from the scene responded, "It wasn't a child, it was an adult . . . It is all taken care of . . . It's a boyfriend-boyfriend thing."

They didn't check the boy's ID. They didn't note the drill holes in his head. They didn't notice the stench of the decaying bodies at the apartment, and hey made discriminatory jokes about "homosexual lovers" and about "getting deloused."

The 13th of Dahmer's 17 victims was 14-year-old Konerak Sinthasomphone, a Laotian teenager, the older brother of the boy he was convicted of molesting in 1988.

Two cops were driving through Dahmer's neighborhood late on July 22, 1991, when they saw a dazed black man with a single handcuff on his wrist. Tracy Edwards, 32, told them about watching a video with a "weird dude," and being drugged, handcuffed, and threatened with a knife. He had fought back and escaped from the apartment. The cops had him take them to the apartment.

Dahmer answered the door and explained that he lost his job at a chocolate factory, (true), got drunk and lost his temper. When he went to get the handcuff key to from his bedroom, a cop followed him in. The stench of death and rotting flesh was overwhelming. He spotted Polaroid photos of dismembered bodies and skulls in a refrigerator. He went into the kitchen and the refrigerator covered with Polaroids of mutilated men. He screamed when he opened the door. A human head sat on a refrigerator shelf

"There's a goddam head in here," he screamed to his partner.

Dahmer's fought back hard as they handcuffed him. Edwards recalled Dahmer's threats to "cut out your heart and eat it." Three more heads and human meat were in the freezer, were in the freezer. Hands from several victims and a penis were in a stockpot in a close. Two boiled skulls painted grey were on a bedroom closet shelf. Male genitalia were also found preserved in formaldehyde. A bottle of chloroform was found that which had been used to drug the victims. There were hundreds of photos of victims before, during the murders, and after death.

There was an altar of candles and human skulls in his closet. He planned to create a shrine using skulls, human trophies and a statue of a griffin he owned to honor evil. He said it would give him "special powers and energies to help him socially and financially."

Dahmer told Detective Patrick Kennedy during questioning: "I have to question whether there is an evil force in the world and whether or not I have been influenced by it. Although

I am not sure if there is a God or if there is a Devil, I know that as of lately I've been doing a lot of thinking about both."

Ted Bundy

Ted Bundy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Ted Bundy

In custody, Florida, July 27, 1978

(State Archives of Florida)Background information Birth name Theodore Robert Cowell Also known as

• Kenneth Misner
  • Chris Hagen
  • Richard Burton
  • Officer Roseland
  • Rolf Miller[1]

Born November 24, 1946(1946-11-24)

Burlington, Vermont Died January 24, 1989(1989-01-24) (aged 42)

Cause of death Execution by electric chairConviction

Sentence Death killings number of victims 3036+Span of killings August 13, 1961, or February 1, 1974February 9, 1978 Country United States State(s)Washington, Utah, Florida, Colorado, Oregon, Idaho, California Date apprehended August 16, 1975; escaped December 30, 1977; re-apprehended February 15, 1978 Theodore Robert "Ted" Bundy (born Theodore Robert Cowell; November 24, 1946 January 24, 1989) was an American serial killer, rapist, kidnapper, and ********** who assaulted and murdered numerous young women during the 1970s, and possibly earlier. After more than a decade of denials, he confessed shortly before his execution to 30 homicides committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978; the true total remains unknown, and could be much higher.

Bundy was regarded as handsome and charismatic by his young female victims, traits he exploited in winning their confidence. He typically approached them in public places and feigned injury or disability, or impersonated an authority figure, before overpowering and assaulting them at a more secluded location. He sometimes revisited his secondary crime scenes for hours at a time, grooming and performing sexual acts with the decomposing corpses until putrefaction and destruction by wild animals made further interaction impossible. He decapitated at least twelve victims and kept some of the severed heads in his apartment for a period of time as mementos. On a few occasions he simply broke into dwellings in the dead of night and bludgeoned victims as they slept.

Initially charged in Utah in 1975 and convicted of aggravated kidnapping and attempted criminal assault, Bundy became linked to a progressively longer list of unsolved homicides in multiple states. Facing murder charges in Colorado, he engineered two dramatic escapes and committed multiple additional assaults, resulting in at least three murders, before his ultimate recapture in Florida in 1978. He received three death sentences in two separate trials for the three known Florida homicides.

Ted Bundy died in the electric chair at Raiford Prison in Starke, Florida, in January 1989. Biographer Ann Rule described him as "...a sadistic sociopath who took pleasure from another human's pain and the control he had over his victims, to the point of death, and even after."[2] He once called himself "...the most cold-hearted son of a b**** you'll ever meet."[3][4] Attorney Polly Nelson, a member of his last defense team, agreed. "Ted," she wrote, "was the very definition of heartless evil."[5]

According to some people these despots and depraved murderers get off Scott free when the die, go directly to heaven all mixed up with good people like Mother Teresa, no accounting to God for their despicable hideous depraved evil crimes during earthly life, What naughty boys are these????

http://www.trutv.com...eird/index.html

Edited by Alan McDougall

I was asked what "I thought" were his last thoughts, please read what I said in that light, by the way this monster was incapable of repenting and in my opinion had sinned beyond Gods capacity for forgiveness, he had sinned against life itself or the HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS LIFE. I get sickened when people try and think a beast like Hitler could ever be rehabilitated, he had simply gone too far on the path of his father the Devil

If Christainity is the correct religion then you're in for a shock because the Bible says -

1. Slaves are okay

2. Wiping out the infidels is good

3. God also genocides people he doesnt like (Noahs Ark for example)

This reveals a paradox in your reply because you cant reference the Holy Spirit while calling Hitler evil. Either -

1. Christainity is wrong so Hitler is evil

2. Christainity is correct so Hitler is good

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Where do bad folks go when they die??

they dont go to heaven where the angels fly

Go to a lake of fire and fry,

wont see em again till the 4th of july

Kurt Cobain

• 2 weeks later...

A part of me hopes they have to come back, and suffer the way the made their victims suffer, then in the life after that they can redeem themselves. I hope they suffer <_<

I don't think there is a heaven or a hell, I think both were made up. Hell to coerce people, heaven to entice people.

There is no afterlife, once you are dead, you are dead, it's like falling asleep and never waking up, no dreams (hence the term R.I.P.).

Doesn't matter how you were in life, death is the same.

Hey there!

I totally disagree with you.

I have had myself, and countless people around me, experiences of regression to past lives. I totally believe we are immortal souls, that we reincarnate many times. People who are good or evil, all go to the same place, in a different dimension and come back. Sometimes to undo businesses.

If you do not believe, just try it once with a hypnotherapist. You'll definitely be surprised with your experiences.Without having had that experience, it's pointless your point.

Edited by elpensador

A part of me hopes they have to come back, and suffer the way the made their victims suffer, then in the life after that they can redeem themselves. I hope they suffer <_<

do not wish other people suffer. What you wish can come back to you. We all come to this our Earth planet to live in the best possible way. If we in the way make mistakes (we all do), is because we always act in the best possible way according to the knowledge we had at the time. Even the evil people didn't know better.

do not wish other people suffer. What you wish can come back to you. We all come to this our Earth planet to live in the best possible way. If we in the way make mistakes (we all do), is because we always act in the best possible way according to the knowledge we had at the time. Even the evil people didn't know better.

Hi,

Thinking about serial killers like Jeffry Dahma, Ted Bundy, and evil despots like Hitler, Stalin, Nero, these despicable, deprasved people who, have passed over into some dimension beyond mortal

Where do you think they have gone to in the afterlife?

Did they end up in hell?

Do you think they will have been punished?

Do you think God has just annihilated their souls/spirits?

Or??

Please add your thoughts!!

evil people have made a decision in the heart/soul to do those deeds although their minds have justified the act the soul still has truth. If the soul is in agreement with dark acts then inturn the must serve the father of darkness and I believe for eternity...

We all are not perfect but, I believe we do a life review with God- the good and the bad.. but, in order to do certain things consistantly thats negative i believe that means your soul has choosen a side.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

When our bodies die,we go to a place called the middle. Hell does not exist.If it does exist then we're in it now. People do evil things only because of dead Aeons.An aeon is something that you can not touch or see but it does exist.Like love is an aeon and hate is an aeon.The difference is that love is an eternal living aeon and hate is a dead one.

The fault for this believe it or not is gods. If you read in Genesis 11,1 through 4 you will see that at that time we were one united race of mankind living through out the whole earth.We were at peace with each other.We spoke one language.We even spoke with our minds.God even said to the other gods that there is nothing in mind that will be unattainable for them to do.That they will be like us meaning that we will be able to travel the universe because of a great tower that we built. So what did god do? He split our brains giving us left brain right brain putting the dead aeons on the left hand side and the living aeons on the right hand side.

When living aeons are with dead aeons then the living ones dominate.This is why we could speak with our minds because no one had evil intent.But when divided then the dead aeons have power.When this happend we then could not speak with our minds any more.We had to create different languages for the many different cultures.Since then till now we have been waring,raping,enslaving and destroying each other. Why did god do this to us? I'll tell you why because god has always been missing an O.

The true heaven is the eternal realm. You can only get there from while you are alive.We don't know how to do this yet but worry not the 5th age starts in December ending this dead material age.This is when we will learn the true resurection and not have to keep coming back to this dead place.Remember? "He who believeth in me and dies shall live again and he who believeth in me and lives shall never die".

Peace to you

Know thyself and by self be known