Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

Alan McDougall

2 hours ago, danielost said:

no, the reason I believe is because of my first thought.  the day i was I born, "so this is life!!!".

I challenge anyone to come up with a less plausible or more nonsensical story than the above. 

• Like 1

Nah sorry .... in that area I admit supreme defeat

no one can beat danielost at that ... its his forte ! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Badperson said:

But why would God send people to hell?

No , just their souls .   

Its so we dont think "Ha har , I will be dead and you wont be able to get me then." 

• Like 1

What is wrong with hell?

They don't go anywhere. They have to stay on Earth and binge watch Law and Order reruns endlessly, over and over again.

• Like 3

While God is infinite his capacity for mercy is not!

1 hour ago, Alan McDougall said:

While God is infinite his capacity for mercy is not!

That's just an idea and a belief, not a fact.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Habitat said:

I challenge anyone to come up with a less plausible or more nonsensical story than the above. 

I  don't lie.  I don't expect anyone to believe me either.  but I can't deny it either. 

6 hours ago, danielost said:

I  don't lie.  I don't expect anyone to believe me either.  but I can't deny it either. 

You genuinely believe that, on the day of your birth, a time where babies can't even hold their heads upright or use their eyes properly, you formed a coherent thought, with language?

:huh: Okay there, champ.

• Like 2

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2011 at 7:01 PM, Alan McDougall said:

Hi,

Thinking about serial killers like Jeffry Dahma, Ted Bundy, and evil despots like Hitler, Stalin, Nero, these despicable, deprasved people who, have passed over into some dimension beyond mortal

Where do you think they have gone to in the afterlife?

Did they end up in hell?

Do you think they will have been punished?

Do you think God has just annihilated their souls/spirits?

Or??

Please add your thoughts!!

As the flow of time passes then the immoral acts people engage in cause unpleasant surprises for them.

Whether it be family members abandoning them, friends cutting them off (if they have any), the inability to hold down a job, getting a beating, ending up in prison, or ending up being declared enemy of the state there is always a catch as a result of their actions. The people that are the biggest losers ending up living lives which from start to finish are the biggest disasters.

3 hours ago, Podo said:

You genuinely believe that, on the day of your birth, a time where babies can't even hold their heads upright or use their eyes properly, you formed a coherent thought, with language?

:huh: Okay there, champ.

yes

The existence of a soul hasn't been established. Doubt it ever will be. Why worry about something that doesn't exist.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Zenith said:

The existence of a soul hasn't been established. Doubt it ever will be. Why worry about something that doesn't exist.

Maybe all the soul really is, is personality:

The combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual’s distinctive character:

-----------

I am rejecting the religious definition.

• Like 3

On 1/3/2012 at 2:57 PM, james1951 said:

I imagine God as having created us because of the lonliness of being òne`and having no one to `share`His existence with

Angels couldnt keep him company enough? 

There are consequences  for what we do or do not do while pass through this mortal life, for which we will all account for to a Holy and Righteous God who gave us the free will to choose evil or good!

There are degrees of reward for goodness  and punishment for evil, God  is the ultimate righteous Judge and will not send a person to hell for stealing a loaf of bread to save his family from starvation.

However, it is a completely different story when it comes to the serial cannibal  killer of the like of Jeffrey Dahmer or the monster Ted Bundy or Hitler, for them, there is no forgiveness they will burn in hell forever.

On 7/7/2016 at 1:03 PM, Badperson said:

But why would God send people to hell?

Being omniscient...God would know which people were going to do bad things and be damned. Why even let them be born, then? It would save everyone a heap of trouble. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Being omniscient...God would know which people were going to do bad things and be damned. Why even let them be born, then? It would save everyone a heap of trouble. 

I think it's because he gives people the opportunity to repent... No matter how bad your situation is you can always change

12 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah you kinda lost me at God. We're billion year old pond scum with legs anyway.

It is very sad that you assume you are nothing more than a watery bag of protoplasm. If that is the reality you want, I am sure the god you do not believe in, will oblige and allow you to cease to exist into the blackness of eternal nothingness, come to the day of your death

I assure as a person who knew he was in the process of actually dying like I experienced during 2011. Come the day of the knowledge and cold fear, that you are actual in the process dying and awful knowledge of its finality, you will quickly change your tune, sober up and think again!

There are "No atheists no the foxholes"  believe me I know that as a fact.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

There are consequences  for what we do or do not do while pass through this mortal life, for which we will all account for to a Holy and Righteous God who gave us the free will to choose evil or good!

There are degrees of reward for goodness  and punishment for evil, God  is the ultimate righteous Judge and will not send a person to hell for stealing a loaf of bread to save his family from starvation.

However, it is a completely different story when it comes to the serial cannibal  killer of the like of Jeffrey Dahmer or the monster Ted Bundy or Hitler, for them, there is no forgiveness they will burn in hell forever.