Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

Alan McDougall

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:47 AM, XenoFish said:

So you were there with them? If I'm remembering correctly my grandfather describe the foxhole as either you're doing something, or something you didn't want to have to do. 

you seem to want to speak for them too.  there are no atheist in foxholes.

So you've been there? You were in WW2 like my grandfather. I'm just telling everyone what he told me. I respected that man, I always will. I don't give one damn if no one agrees.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, danielost said:

there are no atheist in foxholes.

Would you like to share your proof  that  this statement is true ?

That also goes for the other posters who have used the same argument. There have been hundreds of millions of people involved in wars throughout history, so don't you guys think it is a little hard to think that none of them were atheists ?

I saw that Alan McDougall's quotes mostly came from military chaplains (imagine that :innocent:) and one general who never spend any time at an actual frontline. (Eisenhower)

10 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That also goes for the other posters who have used the same argument. There have been hundreds of millions of people involved in wars throughout history, so don't you guys think it is a little hard to think that none of them were atheists ?

Here is quite literally a list of "atheists in foxholes" serving in the US armed forces: http://militaryatheists.org/atheists-in-foxholes/. I got that list from Alan McDougals post here:

I saw that Alan McDougall's quotes mostly came from military chaplains (imagine that :innocent:) and one general who never spend any time at an actual frontline. (Eisenhower)

Another interesting thing is that it was copied from that well respected (:rolleyes:) website Conservapedia.http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

Somehow my edit of the previous post resulted in a new one.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

On 7/9/2016 at 3:39 PM, XenoFish said:

I mean the process is very simple. I devour the soul of a new body and transfer my conscious into the shell left behind. Taking on the life of my victims. It's science.

You left out a word ... "fiction" ... it's science-fiction.

Just now, XenoFish said:

g1337069146869941551.jpg

Uh, no. (And that face scares me somewhat more than clowns do ... which is pretty hard to do).  Oh, maybe it's just conflicted ... with all those different souls and beliefs stuff in there, it's probably got quite the belly ache, and maybe indigestion. 

• Like 1

No no no. You don't understand a Gingers digestive system. As the soul passes through our bodies all the useless crap is removed. Leaving a pure soul to power our immortality. The rest is well, you know.

gnort.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

why don't you show your proof

I wish you people would stop arguing about foxes in atheist holes. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, danielost said:

why don't you show your proof

I allready did that. Didn't you see the link to an organisation of "atheists in foxholes" ? http://militaryatheists.org/atheists-in-foxholes/

So I ask again: Where is you proof that there are no "atheists in foxholes" ? 

Or do you accept that your original statement was wrong ?

• Like 2

Alan McDougall and danielost I can see that you have been back since I asked you a couple of questions. Any particular reason why you haven't answered them yet ?

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 7:41 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I allready did that. Didn't you see the link to an organisation of "atheists in foxholes" ? http://militaryatheists.org/atheists-in-foxholes/

So I ask again: Where is you proof that there are no "atheists in foxholes" ? 

Or do you accept that your original statement was wrong ?

as I said before these men are not under fire.

4 minutes ago, danielost said:

as I said before these men are not under fire.

And yet you still haven't answered my question:  Where is you proof that there are no "atheists in foxholes" ? 

Remember you made the statement, so it is up to you to support it.

My wife's soul once a month 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

And yet you still haven't answered my question:  Where is you proof that there are no "atheists in foxholes" ? 

Remember you made the statement, so it is up to you to support it.

I have no proof.  it would wrong and dangers to ask someone under fire.

1 minute ago, danielost said:

I have no proof.  it would wrong and dangers to ask someone under fire.

Thank you for being honest. :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

Eternal life is entered into thru repentance and faith.

It is not a result of what you do whether good or bad, it's not based on what you do.  It is not how good you are.

People live their lives on the premise that if I'll just be good enough, God will accept me.

GOOD people with good intentions will be populated in hell, while murderers, thieves, and so on will be in heaven.

Until God can open our eyes and to reveal to us that we are sinners in need of grace, that none of our works count, we're all sinners and separated from God and have come short of the glory of God.

There's alot of people in the christian church today that want to add jesus into their already idolaters lives.  We tend to sort of like want the add-on, we want our lives the way we want it and then we want Jesus to come along and praise God.

The message of the gospel is "I die to myself."

The idols must come down (that's called repentance), and when you start repentance - you continue in repentance, because idols are going to keep showing up.  Still grabbing our lives, Still grabbing our attention. Still wanting us to worship.  I'm not talking about statues and little figurines around your house, I'm talking about real stuff like:  relationships, and pleasure, and money, and status, and prestige, and looks, and age, and all of the things that we covet and we go after with our lives.

Apart from God's grace of opening our eyes, we are destined to continue to go the other way.  God says to go left, and we go to the right.  Whatever it is that is keeping us from walking with Christ in obedience and submission---That's the idol that needs to come down.

Our salvation is only made possible by God himself.  It's impossible to get eternal life by yourself---Quit trying!

It is my personal belief that we live in an ever expanding universe, full of diversity and different experience. However, we are all from the same source. A source that loved us so and we were given free will. Our actions are a choice. We can either choose to be more like our source by doing positive things, helping people and making a difference. Or we can pull further away from it by doing evil and trying to gain control over others. When in reality we have as much control as anyone else. I believe the universe has very powerful laws, we live around them all the time and most do not realize. 

The law of attraction is one such law. The law states "you attract that which is like yourself." Or "your reality is no more or less than what you believe it will be." 

The second law is similar to many taught within religion, yet similar to the law of attraction. The law of karma "You get back what you give out." So if you believe that your going to hell, you will. Or if you repeatedly do evil deeds and never learn, you attract back to yourself what you've given out. 

We live in a universe that operates on frequency ranges. If you do evil, you will attract negative karma, negative people and negative situations. Whether in this life or the next, or the next, or the next. And vice versa. The point of life is to learn, and be the best person you can. It is a gift. Live it. 

So in answer to the question, I personally believe that there are many frequency ranges a soul can live on after death. They can also choose to reincarnate. However, they will only attract a frequency range or new life which is like themselves. Effectively bringing on their own karma, until they learn. Evil will stagnate and continue to be stuck in its own misery, existence after existance. Until it learns. 

I do understand and respect that everyone will have a different view on this topic. I am not trying to preach here or say that this is definitely the answer. Just my personal belief. It has been very interesting to read other peoples thoughts. 

Jess.

Edited by jessica2145

8 hours ago, jessica2145 said:

It is my personal belief that we live in an ever expanding universe, full of diversity and different experience. However, we are all from the same source. A source that loved us so and we were given free will. Our actions are a choice. We can either choose to be more like our source by doing positive things, helping people and making a difference. Or we can pull further away from it by doing evil and trying to gain control over others. When in reality we have as much control as anyone else. I believe the universe has very powerful laws, we live around them all the time and most do not realize. 

The law of attraction is one such law. The law states "you attract that which is like yourself." Or "your reality is no more or less than what you believe it will be." 

The second law is similar to many taught within religion, yet similar to the law of attraction. The law of karma "You get back what you give out." So if you believe that your going to hell, you will. Or if you repeatedly do evil deeds and never learn, you attract back to yourself what you've given out. 

We live in a universe that operates on frequency ranges. If you do evil, you will attract negative karma, negative people and negative situations. Whether in this life or the next, or the next, or the next. And vice versa. The point of life is to learn, and be the best person you can. It is a gift. Live it. 

So in answer to the question, I personally believe that there are many frequency ranges a soul can live on after death. They can also choose to reincarnate. However, they will only attract a frequency range or new life which is like themselves. Effectively bringing on their own karma, until they learn. Evil will stagnate and continue to be stuck in its own misery, existence after existance. Until it learns. 

I do understand and respect that everyone will have a different view on this topic. I am not trying to preach here or say that this is definitely the answer. Just my personal belief. It has been very interesting to read other peoples thoughts. 

Jess.

You do realize that neither of these are actual laws, right? They're cute concepts but there is absolutely no data to back them up.

• 1 month later...

They reincarnate. And not to a lower form of a existence such as an animal or a bug. Their punishment is in the form of karma. Jeffrey Dahmer, for instance; he feared abandonment and now in this life everybody leaves. He was unable to form a natural human connection in that life or have a normal relationship.. Now he can and does but the people around him and those he encounters are unable to. There are many aspects to his spirit, he is not entirely 'evil." He has lived lives in which he did good. In fact, if I were to reveal who he lived as before Jeffrey a lot of people would be shocked. 

8 minutes ago, EternallyDamned said:

They reincarnate. And not to a lower form of a existence such as an animal or a bug. Their punishment is in the form of karma. Jeffrey Dahmer, for instance; he feared abandonment and now in this life everybody leaves. He was unable to form a natural human connection in that life or have a normal relationship.. Now he can and does but the people around him and those he encounters are unable to. There are many aspects to his spirit, he is not entirely 'evil." He has lived lives in which he did good. In fact, if I were to reveal who he lived as before Jeffrey a lot of people would be shocked. 

Ok

Shock me! Having a hard time maintaining the eyelids open position today! Help me out here!!