Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Alan McDougall

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

475 posts in this topic

third_eye
11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I've died twice. There's nothing. 

Well ... the question was specifically addressed to 'evil people' and where their souls go ... so Mr.Xfish ... this don't apply to you

Edited by third_eye
page break

Alan McDougall
2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I've died twice. There's nothing. 

You are lying through your teeth and should be ashamed of yourself.

I will waste no more time with an idiot 

Alan McDougall
2 hours ago, third_eye said:

Well ... the question was specifically addressed to 'evil people' and where their souls go ... so Mr.Xfish ... this don't apply to you

According to him, he does not have a soul and you know what I think he is right!

third_eye
1 minute ago, Alan McDougall said:

According to him, he does not have a soul and you know what I think he is right!

That's the last thing you should think ... it contradicts your stated beliefs and renders holes in your holy tenets ~

• Like 1

danielost
20 hours ago, jamesjr191 said:

Angels couldnt keep him company enough? 

we are the angels

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
15 hours ago, Badperson said:

I think it's because he gives people the opportunity to repent... No matter how bad your situation is you can always change

Wouldn't an all knowing god allready know if a person is going to repent ? If he does, why would god let unrepenting criminals get away with doing criminal acts ?

If god is all knowing he surely should be able to protect the innocent. If he can protect the innocent, but decides not to, what kind of "mercyfull" god is he ? 

• Like 1

Xeno-Fish
43 minutes ago, Alan McDougall said:

You are lying through your teeth and should be ashamed of yourself.

I will waste no more time with an idiot 

Wow, being called a liar and an idiot in one post. That's a new record for me. :tsu:

43 minutes ago, Alan McDougall said:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/psyche

Well you're right I don't have a soul, I steal them. That's how I keep my immortality going.  10,000 souls devoured so far.B)

I mean the process is very simple. I devour the soul of a new body and transfer my conscious into the shell left behind. Taking on the life of my victims. It's science.

Alan McDougall
21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Wow, being called a liar and an idiot in one post. That's a new record for me. :tsu:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/psyche

Well you're right I don't have a soul, I steal them. That's how I keep my immortality going.  10,000 souls devoured so far.B)

I mean the process is very simple. I devour the soul of a new body and transfer my conscious into the shell left behind. Taking on the life of my victims. It's science.

You have declared yourself to be a demon who am I to doubt you?

• Like 1

Xeno-Fish
8 minutes ago, Alan McDougall said:

You have declared yourself to be a demon who am I to doubt you?

Just call me Father Lucifer Satan Smith (everyone forgets the last name). I have Agents placed on this forum to do my bidding. I pay them in red bull and beef jerky. The special one get teriyaki flavor. 

You see when we get a load of fresh soul in hell we basically 'wash' them of their 'selves'. The fire and brimstone are counter marketing. Our only goal is to have clean souls ready for reincarnation. We do have a special place for Christians though, they have the strangest idea of what 'hell' is supposed to be. It's weird. A lot of custom leather, whips, chains, and fire. All that repressed sexuality I think. Anyway, we'll be seeing you soon. Upper management keeps things on a tight schedule.

Edited by XenoFish

danielost
3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Wouldn't an all knowing god allready know if a person is going to repent ? If he does, why would god let unrepenting criminals get away with doing criminal acts ?

If god is all knowing he surely should be able to protect the innocent. If he can protect the innocent, but decides not to, what kind of "mercyfull" god is he ? 

an all knowing god still has to let you choose to do good or evil.

• Like 1

The Skeptic Eric Raven

What makes one evil? Environment, mental illness? Or is there true evil? Who knows. Whatever happens afterward I would hope all souls would eventually have a chance at redemption. 

• Like 1

Alan McDougall
1 hour ago, The Skeptic Eric Raven said:

What makes one evil? Environment, mental illness? Or is there true evil? Who knows. Whatever happens afterward I would hope all souls would eventually have a chance at redemption. 

Sometimes yes a person abused as a child might grow up to be a monster because of this, but people wIth loving parents and privileged upbringing  can turn monstrous serial killers.e exist in a universe that is duality-driven good and evil, night and day, war and peace, positive and negative, love and hate.

There is a stupid belief that evil is just the absence of Good if that were that is the case why not evil is the absence of good.

God allows evil to exist so that we can have a fee will to choose whether to do right or wrong, while we pass through this our existence on planet earth in this mortal coil.

You could go right now get a gun and kill your brother and God will not stop you, you might face human justice or you might be able to hide from it. But, it is an entirely a different a thing when it comes to the Almighty from you can hide nothing and will answer for your depravity on the Great Day of Gods Judgement.

Tell someone who experienced the Holocaust that there is no such thing as evil.

Alan McDougall
2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Just call me Father Lucifer Satan Smith (everyone forgets the last name). I have Agents placed on this forum to do my bidding. I pay them in red bull and beef jerky. The special one get teriyaki flavor. 

You see when we get a load of fresh soul in hell we basically 'wash' them of their 'selves'. The fire and brimstone are counter marketing. Our only goal is to have clean souls ready for reincarnation. We do have a special place for Christians though, they have the strangest idea of what 'hell' is supposed to be. It's weird. A lot of custom leather, whips, chains, and fire. All that repressed sexuality I think. Anyway, we'll be seeing you soon. Upper management keeps things on a tight schedule.

Curse the God you hate and die and do us a favor and please don't come back, this time, cease to exist forever, in the dark nothingness, you said you died and returned from.

What you are in reality is a little cyber bully an internet troll whose prime reason is to rant and insult people.

You are most likely a 100-pound weakling hiding behind your keyboard and a self-proclaimed freak!

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
14 minutes ago, Alan McDougall said:

God allows evil to exist so that we can have a fee will to choose whether to do right or wrong, while we pass through this our existence on planet earth in this mortal coil.

In my opinion that is just a way to explain away how bad things happen in a world that is supposedly controlled by a mercyfull god.

Why does god allow bad things to happen to good people ? 

Does it seem fair to you that god will allow someone to get away with all kinds of evil actions against you or your family, just because that person uses his free will ?

If god can prevent bad things happening to good people, but chooses not to do so, does he really deserve our worship ?

If god can't prevent bad things from happening, is he really a god ?

14 minutes ago, Alan McDougall said:

You could go right now get a gun and kill your brother and God will not stop you, you might face human justice or you might be able to hide from it. But, it is an entirely a different a thing when it comes to the Almighty from you can hide nothing and will answer for your depravity on the Great Day of Gods Judgement.

Are you really fine with that ? 

Be honest, does this really strike you as a the actions of a mercyfull god ?

jamesjr191
50 minutes ago, Alan McDougall said:

Curse the God you hate and die and do us a favor and please don't come back, this time, cease to exist forever, in the dark nothingness, you said you died and returned from.

What you are in reality is a little cyber bully an internet troll whose prime reason is to rant and insult people.

You are most likely a 100-pound weakling hiding behind your keyboard and a self-proclaimed freak!

Well, say what you wish but i personally like ZenoFish. His thoughts and ideas often make me think and reflect on my own. He is one of many on this forum that find the idea of a god ridiculous, myself included.

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 3

Xeno-Fish
35 minutes ago, jamesjr191 said:

His thoughts and ideas often make me think

For some people the idea of thinking for themselves terrifies them. They like to go to this happy little fantasy world were they are always right.

1 hour ago, Alan McDougall said:

I have cursed God before, I'm still alive. You call me a cyber bully? Have you read what you've wrote? Coupled with two personal attacks against me and I've reported nothing. Aren't you supposedly a Christian? I think "love thy neighbor as thyself", "Judge not lest ye be judged" or am I missing something?

The things about this forum is that we tend to learn a lot about each other as time passes. I can't count that amount of times people have corrected me (which I'm grateful for). If I wanted, I could go after you with some omega level bullying and trolling. I just don't see a point in it. You are fully entitled to your opinions and beliefs, just as I am. 

I haven't been a 100 pound weakling since 1994 I believe. Am I a freak? We'll there's a bit of a freak in all of us.;)

troll-troll-wario.png

"Why you mad, bro?"

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

back to earth

Okay , I am a Xeno fan too ... but something must be revealed here. 

I too died .... I looked around and there was fire and brimstone and an entrance hall with a desk, at the desk sat a man with horns. cloven feet and a tail with Xeno's face ! 

I said "OH no .... now I have done it  ! "

Stan Xeno said " 'Sup Bro , no worries, its hell all the good stuff happens here ..... tell me  < wink wink >   do you like drinking ?"

"Drinking ....  I  love drinking ! "

"Well tonight is booze up night ...  drink all you want, it doesnt matter, do what you want, even if you OD and die it doesnt matter, this is hell, come tomorrow, you wake up regardless and start a new day - we do all the naughty stuff here.."

"sounds great! "

" And not only that ... if they dont want to drink ... we make them ! "

"  Har har ... yeah, we will make them drink . Sounds great ! "

" So, tel me .... <wink wink >   do you take drugs ?"

"Well, ummmm  ....  "

"Its okay ! Its hell, we have every drug available ... we do all the naughty stuff here  have as much as you want, oarty on dude, even if you OD,its hell, you wake up tomorrow and start again !  ... and if you dont want to d drugs ... 

"We will make you take them  har har  !   "

"  Yes, har har ... thats right !     That takes us through to friday .... tell me < wink wink >   do you like motor sports ?"

" I love motor sports ! "

" Any car you want - lamborgini , bugatti, porche ... any motorrcycle, ducatti harley vincent ... go as fast as you want, you crash and die , you just wake up tomorrow ... "

" ... and if you dont like it ... "

Together ;  " WE will make you do it  ! " 

" Great ... but there is this nagging question .... ummmm ....."

"Right with ya buddy, ya want to know about sex eh ? "

"yep "

" Well, that takes us to Saturday night now , save the best for Saturday night .  ...... we do all the naughty stuff here  ...

....  tell me .....   ,< wink wink >  ... do you like gay sex ? " 

:blink:

• Like 2

back to earth
1 hour ago, Alan McDougall said:

You are an angry insulting bitter Christian ... arent you ? 

What a great advertisement for Christianity !  The very reson some people react the way against it as they do ... thanks to you !

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

Xeno-Fish

leak1.png

You never made one single complaint during your entire visit. Maybe I should have the PR guys use those photos for the brochure?

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

Grandpa Greenman
7 hours ago, Alan McDougall said:

There are "No atheists no the foxholes"  believe me I know that as a fact.

Sorry, but if you're going to call something a fact you got to have something to back it up.   My Father was a lifelong atheist and served in WWII.  When I ask him if he had prayed in battle, he said, "Hell no, I was too busy trying to stay alive, for that nonsense."   When he died, he didn't pray or call out to a god.  

• Like 2

back to earth

I wouldnt believe  that guy if he swore on a bible ... besides, couldnt even get the quote right 

"No atheists no the foxholes"  what the hell is that supposed to mean ? 

Habitat

I'd say people who are possessed by evil impulses, and are only constrained from acting them out because they don't want to live at the Crossbar Motel, will finish up in the same place as the Ted Bundy's.

Edited by Habitat

Grandpa Greenman
1 minute ago, back to earth said:

I wouldnt believe  that guy if he swore on a bible ... besides, couldnt even get the quote right 

"No atheists no the foxholes"  what the hell is that supposed to mean ? 

I got what he meant through the typos and I go weary of the phase, it insults my Dad.

• Like 1

Xeno-Fish
6 minutes ago, GreenmansGod said:

I got what he meant through the typos and I go weary of the phase, it insults my Dad.

My grandpa was like your dad. So I know the feelz in my own way.

• Like 1

Habitat

Foxes have holes, birds have nests, where can the Son of Man lay his head ?