Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Santa Claus Sightings

Still Waters

PERHAPS THIS IS a ridiculous question, but: Does Santa Claus really exist? Some would say that the question is silly because of course Santa Claus is a myth. Others would say the question is ridiculous because of course he is real! How can we doubt it?

Over the years, many children and adults have reported sightings of the real Santa Claus - not department store Santas or bell-ringing Salvation Army charity collectors, but the real thing.They even claim seeing the sleigh and reindeer in some cases. Are these illusions seen through the eyes of Christmas excitement and expectation? Or are these cases of genuine Christmas magic?

arrow3.gifRead more...

:santa:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Robert1

• Princess Serenity

• wolfknight

When I was a little girl and I was outside a church (not the church we going to) with my dad and the moon was full. I looked up at the moon and I saw the show of the slede and the reindeer. I saw a small red dot at the start of this shadow. NO LIE.

NORAD tracks him every year! Of course he is real :D

LINK

Edited by psyche101

I want to drink or smoke what these people doing. I want to see Santa and ask him where my damn gocart is!!!! :w00t:

NORAD tracks him every year! Of course he is real :D

LINK

When my daughter was much younger we used to visit that site every Christmas Eve. I STILL visit that site every Christmas Eve :)

I love the story how NORAD actually started the whole thing. Check it out on WIKI.