Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lie detector confirms Roswell testimonies

Saru

I think the Roswell incident has been absolutely flogged to death to be honest,if you truly believe that what you saw was Alien then i think you would pass any lie detector test.Wether it was an Alien craft or not we will never know or be able to prove because there is no new evidence or information to be had from Roswell just the same old stuff over and over again.

I totally agree ! No News is ? Well No News !

Roswell is a myth,Its all about the Whos on first ,He`s on Second. She`s on third, ANd E.T`s no where to be seen ! :wacko:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• DONTEATUS

• regeneratia

• quillius

The testimony has actually been pretty consistent with only a few exceptions. Individuals like Sheridan Cavitt, Bessie Brazel, Frank Kaufman, Phillip Corso and a couple others are the only ones that really differ. Their testimony is tossed out NOT because they contradict the foundation of reports, but mainly because they conflict with actual documented facts.

Cavitt, for example, the officer that went out to the debris field with Marcel, was once quoted often by debunkers and referenced in the governments Roswell Report: Case Closed. The problem was that Cavitt originally claimed he wasn't even in Roswell at the time. Documents proved otherwise. He then insisted he might have been in Roswell but he didn't go out to the debris field. And then it was that he went out to the debris field, but Marcel wasn't with him, and that he found a couple feet of debris from a weather balloon. The debris, he claimed, would fit comfortably in the trunk of a car. Well, if that was true, Mogul wouldn't fit his description, only the original cover story would (which is all he was aware of at the time of that statement).

Bessie Brazel is another example of invalid testimony. She claimed nobody came out to the field, certainly didn't stay the night, and that her father and her identified it as a balloon right away. It's likely she was confusing a different event for the Roswell incident, as Brazel frequently found and returned downed weather balloons.

According to Carey and Schmitt, there are over 600 witnesses that have come forward now. Most of them, however, are not first hand. Testimony will never prove anything, especially when it's less than first hand, but there is no chance at all that it was Mogul. I covered why in detail a few years back here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=130159&st=0&p=2384260&fromsearch=1entry2384260

Don't you think Mac Brazel would have noticed bodies lying around in his field? Just read Mac Brazel's account of him finding the debris, it was so un-spectacular that he didn't examine it closely for three weeks! He described it as "balsa wood sticks, scotch tape, rubber strips, tin foil and a small fin glued to a surface". He picked most of it up and took it to his shack, it weighed about 5 pounds in total. Yep, sounds like a starship to me. I would put a line through any lie detector tests, if the subject is delusional and believe what they're saying, they'll pass. I really wouldn't worry about documents relating to intelligence officers either, no-one really knows what they get up to. Remember lots of people are earning a living out of this codswallop, you can't believe any of them. The simplest answer is ususally the right one, Mogul balloon string. Next caller please.

Edited by Occams Razor

Unfortunately, the main problem with lie detectors is they can only pick up on what someone believes is a lie. If a person is convinced that something is "the truth" the test will show them as telling the truth regardless of the reality of the situation. I highly suspect many people are convinced (for a variety of reasons) that an alien space ship crashed in Roswell, such folks would be able to pass the test, but it really means very little.