Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Damanhur

Big Bad Voodoo

Errr

Okay Yvete Im realy busy these days, job, family ,christmas and etc. BTW happy Christmas and happy new year.

I have many questions (especially about hypnosis but I will ask them later), here is few...

Any special reason why you named your community on Horus city?

Who is in charge?

The names means City of Light, after the Egyptian city of the same name. It was known by the name "Di Men Hor", which means the city of the god Hor or Horus. The first center opened in Turin to carry on research in every field of human potential by the group that would eventually go on to found Damanhur was called Horus Center.

Daily life is structured around several elements and is spelled out in our Constitution: http://www.damanhurinside.com/the-constitution-of-damanhur/. That should give you a better idea of the structure which merges the spiritual and social aspects of our lives. In general, there are three King/Queen guides which are elected every six months which manage the development of the federation. There is also a College of Justice, representatives from every region (which is made up of several nucleo communities), nucleo, the Game of Life, the School of Meditation and so forth.

Why you have labratory for?

Because we are researchers. Our philosophy involves lots of play and lots of research. We research areas that we are interested in, therefore Damanhur as a whole is a laboratory dedicated to researching many different areas of life. The citizens of the Federation study, explore and experiment constantly with the aim of reaching an ever more profound understanding of the universe and the role of human beings. Humility, constancy, the ability to be amazed and the willingness to put oneself up for the game are the essential tools for achievement with every research project. Damanhurian society is structured in such a way that spiritual research is profoundly linked to every day life.

We also have traditional laboratories for scientific and technological research, such as the Music of the Plants and advancements in the field of medicine, which we share via our open medical center.

Do you really belive that kid (didnt heard his name and I tryed to listen 5 times) really was pilot in previous life? Could it be that he watched movie or documentary where he saw how Japanese hit US airplane?

Did you watch the entire video? He doesn't just know how to fly a plane, he remembers the names of all the people in his unit, along with stories of events that happened while they were in combat. It is a pretty amazing story. I read a similar story last year of a little girl that picked up the phone and called her former husband from a previous life. It was amazing.

How come that Selfica is ancient art? I never heard of it.

From your site:

Traces of Selfica can be found in Egyptian, Etruscan and Celtic culture and among the ancient Arabs, who used it until the eighth century B.C.The myth recounts that Selfica was widely used also in Atlantis.

Please can you confirm us that Egyptians Etruscian and Celtic have anything with Selfica? And what about Atlantis? Please do tell.

Anyway do you know any person who made contact with selfs. Can you charge yourself like battery? Whats the feeling? Can we messure that energy?

Why you have seed bank?

I am not really sure how to answer this questions. I think the best thing you could do is ask it directly to the people from Sel-Et which is the group here which works directly with Selfica. They would be able to better direct you to its history and origin: http://www.sel-et.com/en/html/scrivici.asp

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Voodoo

• yvette Soler

• Helen of Annoy

• Damrod

I saw the underground temple and dthe paintaings a while back but I didn't realize the whole story behind it. Truly amazing to know there is such a place as I've been working on constructing something along these lines. Sacred geometry, synchronic lines, plant music and the whole etho sof imagination and sustainability really resonate and I've now seen a few of the videos and am well and truly impressed. I will look forward to asking some questions in the new year. See ya 2011. Convergence awaits. Kairos Kosmos

Kudos for your attempt yvette,I think people like you and your fellow members have a point to show the rest of us about sacrifice, humilty and dedication....it probably won't go far but thank you for sharing...

The community has been around for 35+ years, has centers in several countries, continues to build the Temples of Humankind and the Temple of the Peoples, collaborates with other intentional communities around the world through the Global EcoVillage Network (GEN), etc. My hope is that people around the world continue to find inspiration in our work and discover what community means to them in order to put it into practice in daily life. :)

The community has been around for 35+ years, has centers in several countries, continues to build the Temples of Humankind and the Temple of the Peoples, collaborates with other intentional communities around the world through the Global EcoVillage Network (GEN), etc. My hope is that people around the world continue to find inspiration in our work and discover what community means to them in order to put it into practice in daily life. :)

I think that born within most of us (most...sadly, not all) is a desire to live in peace and harmony with our fellow humans and the world in general...a desire to be free of envy, disdain, greed and selfishness. I think that within most people are the sparks of temperance and tolerance but those sparks need to be fanned and kindled...otherwise, they burn out...

Thanks for sharing with me, people like you somehow give me hope that our species might have a future after all...

I think that born within most of us (most...sadly, not all) is a desire to live in peace and harmony with our fellow humans and the world in general...a desire to be free of envy, disdain, greed and selfishness. I think that within most people are the sparks of temperance and tolerance but those sparks need to be fanned and kindled...otherwise, they burn out...

Thanks for sharing with me, people like you somehow give me hope that our species might have a future after all...

And thank you. With every post, every moment we express our desires for something better, I think we build toward something better. This weekend, we will be putting a little more wood on the fire as we work in the Temples of Humankind from New Year's Eve to the New Year. 180 people from all over the world working together for a common cause, charging our cosmic batteries for the work to be done in 2012!

Thanks Yvette, I asked my questions about selfica in the link you gave me- still no answer.

Anyway how do I know that I wouldnt be hypnotized when I came to your town? People can do reeeaaaly good hypnosis. (Im dead serious)

Second How do I (you) know that you isnt part of experiment? I dont know did you ever heared about MKultra? Maybe you are new MKultra...

How far do you goes in hypnosis?

Thanks Yvette, I asked my questions about selfica in the link you gave me- still no answer.

Anyway how do I know that I wouldnt be hypnotized when I came to your town? People can do reeeaaaly good hypnosis. (Im dead serious)

Second How do I (you) know that you isnt part of experiment? I dont know did you ever heared about MKultra? Maybe you are new MKultra...

How far do you goes in hypnosis?

Send me the link to where your question is posted and I will see if I can find someone to answer it directly. Things are a little hectic here with the solstice and then the end of the year. I will do the best I can.

I don't know what MKultra is, so I can't comment on it. As far as hypnosis, I think each person has to decide on their own if they think that the interaction with another is true or some type of hypnotism. In my experience, I can't say that it is a topic we talk about very much anymore. From my understanding, it used to be researched quite a bit in the early days of the community, but now there are other areas of greater importance.

"In the intelligence community, it is taught that the

best way to hide something is to place it in open view. As an

example of the foregoing, when Germany wanted to hide its prize

new Messerschmidt fighter plane in 1938, the aircraft was put on

display at the Paris Air Show."

Coleman-The Committee of 300 :tu:

I am traveling this week, but when I get back I will contact Sel-Et to find out what is going on. :)

Not sure what is going on with Sel-Et (I will see them in person tomorrow), so in the mean time there was a new blog post with a video about Selfica posted. You can ask your question in this blog and I will personally make sure it gets answered. ;)

http://www.damanhurinside.com/2012/01/06/tree-activation-gaia-and-selfic-technology/

Not sure what is going on with Sel-Et (I will see them in person tomorrow), so in the mean time there was a new blog post with a video about Selfica posted. You can ask your question in this blog and I will personally make sure it gets answered. ;)

http://www.damanhurinside.com/2012/01/06/tree-activation-gaia-and-selfic-technology/

I did. Can wait for answer.

Cheers.

I did. Can wait for answer.

Cheers.

I saw your question come through and know that it has been delivered to the right person. A response will be coming soon. :)

what do you say on speculation that Damanhur is some social experiment or some experiment like CIA s MK ultra?

what do you say on speculation that Damanhur is some social experiment or some experiment like CIA s MK ultra?

We definitely are a social experiment, but not one motivated by an external agenda. I don't think there is any way to prove anything one way or another, but if there is a government agency behind Damanhur, that would probably be a good thing because they would be learning a whole new model for society - one based on cooperation and community. ;)

By calling our community an experiment or laboratory, we give ourselves the freedom to research new ideas instead of just doing something because it is the way it has been done. Change is the only constant at Damanhur!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I already replied since Im didnt get ma answer. <_<

I am not exactly sure how to get answers for your questions... we mentioned Egyptian and Etruscian civilizations, but that just brought up more questions. As for Atlantis, how do we provide the use of a technology by a civilization that not everyone believes exists? We have paintings that have been done, such as:

atlantistimetravel2.jpg

atlantis_city_damanhur1.jpg

When you go into the details, you will see Selfic technology... but is this proof given that they are paintings (since photographs did not exist in Atlantis)?

I am trying to dig into these answers, but I am a bit stumped on what would actually be considered "proof". Can you give me some ideas on what you are looking for?

I am not exactly sure how to get answers for your questions... we mentioned Egyptian and Etruscian civilizations, but that just brought up more questions. As for Atlantis, how do we provide the use of a technology by a civilization that not everyone believes exists? We have paintings that have been done, such as:

When you go into the details, you will see Selfic technology... but is this proof given that they are paintings (since photographs did not exist in Atlantis)?

I am trying to dig into these answers, but I am a bit stumped on what would actually be considered "proof". Can you give me some ideas on what you are looking for?

Simple. I need to know on what source you said that above mentioned civilizations used selfic. What is source. I read many books about Celts, Egyptians, Etruscian but never heared anything similar.

Proof will be anything that we can conclude that is true that they used Selfic tech.

I have been speaking with various Spiritual Physics instructors and Selfica researchers to find out more about how Selfica was rediscovered by the community. To explain, I have to give some background about Damanhur. Damanhurian researchers have been exploring the topics of dreams and memory for many years. When you go back into history, the belief is that humanity has much knowledge buried within that has been forgotten and/or made unavailable to us because of events in the past. Part of our mission in life is to reawaken these memories and once again reunite the pieces of our divinity, giving humanity back all the powers it once lost. This is a very condensed version of a long tale that is told in many different philosophies and religions. From the Damanhurian perspective, you can find it told in various ways in all the books published here.

There are some that have been able to reawaken memories, and therefore recover information once thought lost. It is here where Selfica was rediscovered. With these recovered memories, the main researches made contact with the Selfs and begin to work with them again. From there, researchers took the images, schematics, ideas, etc. and reassembled how Selfica was worked with in the past. With that knowledge, they were able to develop new uses with elements that did not exist back then.

I am not sure if I am explaining it very well... does this make sense?

Actually that explained to me a lot. Im open minded person so... but there is no archaeological evidence or any historical record that some civilization used it.

I was looking for those kind of things.

Actually that explained to me a lot. Im open minded person so... but there is no archaeological evidence or any historical record that some civilization used it.

I was looking for those kind of things.

From my short research, from these memories they were able to understand that in some old texts and images Selfica was the technology being used. At this time, I don't have the specifics on what texts they have been working with, but I was told that this year there is a plan to publish more information about the early Selfic research, which should include information about how it was used in ancient civilizations. When I have more information, I will either publish it here or have it published via the blog.

These are great questions and I really thank you for pushing me to dig deeper into this. Until now, I had only worked with a little with a spheroself. I have a new wand that I had blessed so that it could connect to Selfs, but hadn't really started using it. Now I am using it and connecting to Selfic paintings more deeply. Plus, with the work being done with the orienting and activating of trees, there is a whole area of research opening before me. I feel like I am diving into a new world and discovering so much. As I learn more, I will share what I learn!

I hope you have the opportunity to visit Damanhur and experience the Selfica yourself. We also have ambassadors that travel around the world sharing knowledge and Selfica. Please stay in touch with the community, and if you have more questions, feel free to ask.