Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TV presenters eat each other's flesh

Odds

A Dutch television stunt is generating headlines around the world - for all the wrong reasons.

The two presenters of TV show Proefkonijnen (which means guinea pigs or test rabbits) brought reality television to a whole new level when they ate each other's freshly cooked flesh.

Dennis Storm and Valerio Zeno were earlier filmed while they were under local anaesthetic as a surgeon cut a piece of their muscle at a clinic.

Storm watched as flesh was cut from Zeno's abdomen, and Zeno returned the favour when muscle was cut from Storm's bottom.

A chef was brought in to fry their flesh on their TV show, in front of a studio audience.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BiffSplitkins

• Neognosis

• rashore

• Imaginarynumber1

I imagined them eating a much bigger piece of flesh until I watched the video. Even so, yuck!!!!

i like this idea! bring it to the states! on todays Iron Chef, the secret ingredient is.........ME!

I wonder if they had a nice chianti and some fava beans too? :P

Consent was given from everyone involved by the looks of it, no one died. I don't have a problem with this and I fail to understand why anyone else should.

I used to work with a very hot anchor named Susan Koeppen, and I wanted to eat her bottom for years.

I used to work with a very hot anchor named Susan Koeppen, and I wanted to eat her bottom for years.

:tu: LOL

EVIL PEOPLE! BURN THEM (slowly, on a BBQ with some nice honey glaze).

Freaking Europeans.

This too me anyway, is wrong on so many levels. I agree, Yuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk and Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! Unless it was Billy Piper !!! Sorry.:blush:

Consent was given from everyone involved by the looks of it, no one died. I don't have a problem with this and I fail to understand why anyone else should.

Because some things are just wrong, regardless of whether someone's harmed or not. Eating someone of your own species is one of them.

Would you say the same be the same if someone showed himself making out with a corpse on TV?

Edited by Der

Would you say the same be the same if someone showed himself making out with a corpse on TV?

A corpse can't give consent.

I imagine that eating other people is likely illegal because it spreads disease. Which is probably at the core of why our society has put such a taboo on it.

Other societies have eaten their dead as a gesture of intense respect. And also of a silly idea that they will gain some of the deceased's powers.

i like this idea! bring it to the states! on todays Iron Chef, the secret ingredient is.........ME!

I wonder if they had a nice chianti and some fava beans too? :P

This is how the Zombie Apocalypse starts......

This is how the Zombie Apocalypse starts......

:w00t:

gonna puke - i mean morally and ethically it doesn't seem a problem - everyone gave consent and knew what they were in for - but still - gag