Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

ohh ok , then there again is a problem of finding a spirit guide as well , does it come naturally to you once you project ? and besides that i am not much bothered about revelations , i just want to know some answers/outcomes from spirit / higher self or guide if its possible

Spirit guides, white lighters, guardian angels, etc , are the same in a hence... They come to you .. For some people it is natural for them to contact their guide or guides.. I say guides because some have one and some have more, I , myself have two.

I was taught to meditate and keep the question or the goal in the back of my mind , i.e. to meet my guide/guides.. After a few days of meditation I was rewarded . Now I was taught that it does not always come so easily to others, so it might take you longer or a day.. We are all different , but once the guide/guides. Know you are wishing to met them they will come to you in due time :)

hey anna ,

nice to hear that :) ,but im trying hard to have an astral experience first :) and finding a guide would be the next step , also is meditation necessary for acheiving astral proj?

hey anna ,

nice to hear that :) ,but im trying hard to have an astral experience first :) and finding a guide would be the next step , also is meditation necessary for acheiving astral proj?

ap is a meditation.other meditations help condition your mind but are not totally necessary.

• Like 1

hey anna ,

I am not to intelligent on all of this, but the only way I have ever been able to AP is through meditation. Some people , however do it while they are sleeping .. Then again, you can mediate sometimes without knowing it , while you're asleep .

Edited by Lady Annabella

Hello,.Someone who has mastered it,be kind to try and reply:'Attract danger,get killed,see if you get pain badly/even get dead physicaly(thats what i'm afraid of actually)'

{I never ever meant to fear monger and get bad words from beginners..A confirmed +ve test result from an expert is enough to get me and others like me out of fear and get to the next step.Be kind to be not ignoring my request and forgiving for my bad English :P}

Hello,.Someone who has mastered it,be kind to try and reply:'Attract danger,get killed,see if you get pain badly/even get dead physicaly(thats what i'm afraid of actually)'

{I never ever meant to fear monger and get bad words from beginners..A confirmed +ve test result from an expert is enough to get me and others like me out of fear and get to the next step.Be kind to be not ignoring my request and forgiving for my bad English :P}

I would reply but nothing bad has ever happened to me with Astral projecting . So I would not know how to answer you.. Weird things happen like I seen portals, I did not know what they were till now , but nothing harmful has happened to me personally, now I can not answer for everyone ... But if you are afraid to Astral I suggest putting some protective spells around you if you are afraid of something happening to you . You might want to research protection spells to better understand that step before you AP. Also, I never would advise anyone to AP if you do not fully feel comfortable enough to do so . :) Hope this helped some what

that definitely helped,I can lucid dream,and i did project once(only) then what i did in it was the same things i would do in lds(cant say what it is,its weird to say in public),I used most of the other time to use magic,i love it..Leviation,walking through walls...Leviation was hard for me..it was like insufficient energy..like up then fall.,yes i did think about protection..but i never used spells(dont know).what i just did was just with my thoughts i just blasted a force field..heard strange things(like"ouch!you shot right in my eye":D)..but iam afraid that i might get unwanted attention.so stopped it.now i am waiting for another try..just need enough confidence to outcome this fear.btw i dont know how to project from a waking state..

I dont know how to project from a waking state either . Perhaps someone in here might know . As for you never protecting yourself and it coming natural to you that is good to , but just try to knowledge yourself on other protection barriers and have a bunch of different kinds of ways to protect yourself in any kind of situation that way you won't fear Projecting :)

All this sounds fantastic , but im still awatiing to have an cool realistic astral experience by ,myself.

Has anyone tried experimenting AP - Just an eg: wearing/holding a t- shirt/cloth of any colour not known to you before projecting and then trying to AP and observe t-shirt colour and confirm once awake

I dont know how to project from a waking state either . Perhaps someone in here might know . As for you never protecting yourself and it coming natural to you that is good to , but just try to knowledge yourself on other protection barriers and have a bunch of different kinds of ways to protect yourself in any kind of situation that way you won't fear Projecting :)

nope first time I have heard of that ... What do you mean AP with an object ? AP tends to come natural to me so I dont know a lot on the subject .. Its horrible lol .

All this sounds fantastic , but im still awatiing to have an cool realistic astral experience by ,myself.

Has anyone tried experimenting AP - Just an eg: wearing/holding a t- shirt/cloth of any colour not known to you before projecting and then trying to AP and observe t-shirt colour and confirm once awake

Somehow I don't think this would work, then again, I can only truely recall one spontanious AP so my knowledge is pretty limited.

It was about a year ago. I found myself flying like a moth, probably about the same size too. In my mind I was un a hurry to get back to my body but paused just for a few seconds because I saw two tall/white beings out by the back porch.. They were.. mmm.. slug people.. humanoid in shape as in having arms & legs, but their head's seemed to move/lenghten, retract like a snale or slug.. Their faces were pleasent/unthreatening, though they seemed to be painted on.. Anyway, I paused and thought "oo, what are they up to" because they were looking closely at the porch, sprinkling something on it. looking at it..

Anyhow, I flew on, through the wall & mirror, then the next minute I was awake & thinking "That was a crazy dream?" Point is, about 2 minutes later I discovered that it had been snowing in the night, which was very rare in my part of the world.. I went outside to the porch and sure enough, it was covered in snow.. Which got me thinking about the dream about the 2 beings sprinkling something on the porch.. Am sure this was astral projection, yet in the dream I hadn't seen the snow..

LOL, it was so vivid in my mind that I stood there looking for their footprints in the snow. There was none of course..

Edited because I have a dyslexic keyboard..

Edited by Professortaylor
  • Like 1

manz,that seems impossible,'cause in ap..we are an eoergy being,even our faces may not be like the real one.And we can take any form just by our will.So we cant be sure what we will be wearing.some reported that(i read somewhere) they were even naked sometimes.,Dont think this will work :(

I have. when you project with the intent of something it's the intent that will come through. Experiments you carry a fairly negitive intent. You are trying to proove something to yourself, so your sponsoring thoughts are of disbelief . Now ap does no require belief to do, but your beliefs disbeliefs create goggles by which you experience things through. Usually experiments like this slip you into unconcousness. You will loose the trance and start dreaming. I once tried to infiltrate the white house, but every time I tried I ended up completely loosing control and falling asleep and dreaming about something else. the same thing happened to me when I tried to fly to Japan after the tsunami. Only I was stopped by a spirit guide. The story is in my blogs somewhere.

You do get confirmations but they come on their own. Just recently I was in my kids rooms OOB. After breaking trance I went into. Check on them and they were in the same positions, legs out of the covers in the same spot. Undeniable that they had not moved in the 45 seconds since being there OOB. These confirmations come by accident. But when you have them, you know.

Edited by Seeker79

seeker,i agree with u.,And do u have an open blog with journals? I'd like if u let me read them..i love reading such stories..,pls

seeker,i agree with u.,And do u have an open blog with journals? I'd like if u let me read them..i love reading such stories..,pls

Several years worth actually. I don't blog everything.... Some things are just for me, but there is a lot there.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493

tried again last night with binaural beats 4 hz , still i got only to point of

1>Numbeness arms and legs (paralysis kind of feeling)

2>twitches in arms

3>kind of goosebumps on my arms

4> after sometime i think i heard some poping noise (after sometime of removing earphones)

Oh okay nevermind maybe it was just me

After a strange period lately, where not much was happening in sleep time, the spell was broken by a really intense astral experience. I thought i would share it. if this reminds anyone of anything please let me know.

I became consciously aware in my sleep where I projected into a multi dimensional perspective. I love those experiences. I was simultaneously aware of being and seeing my physical body in my bed, as well as my astral self in the dream location, as well as projecting from within the dream location to another dimension off planet, where i was no longer "myself" but just part of processing a wider consciousness out there.

The dream started off with me taking a trip on a bike (cycle bike) I was in a very green luscious tropical area, mountainous area. I didn't know where i was going exactly but cycling along a remote path/road. I eventually stopped at a settlement to my right hand side and went in. It was a small museum of sorts or tourist centre. In the building was a class of school aged children there on a trip and they were being taken around by a tour guide, educating them on the area. I tagged along behind them to get the tour info and i took note that the children were all Asian looking. I still however did not know where i was.

After the tour finished, I broke away from the group ( I never retained the memory of what the tour guide was saying, but i guess it was enough for my higher self to be educated on the area for whatever the purpose of being there was) and went outside the building. There was a path leading slightly down hill that went around the building, which i sat down on. That is the last thing i recall, before the projection within in dream happened. What i felt was a levitation of sorts, put it this way, gravity just bowed out from beneath me, I couldn't even tell which way was up, the force field around me and the energy and vibrations pulsing through my body was unlike anything i have felt to date. But rather than 'go' somewhere (which is what i usually associate with this sensation) i was held firmly in that spot. I am energy sensitive and have my sensory perceptions of my energy body activated, but this, this was incredible the forces i was feeling. Then my sight came back to me and i saw i was still on this path, although i was actually laying flat out ie leveitating, no longer sitting up and there was a dog by my side on my right hand side facing me at my knees. the dog i remember i knew, even though i don't know the dog in this life, yet. This cued me into knowing that i was now perceiving through my higher self consciousness and everything made total sense to me. This is a different part of your memory and consciousness btw from every day 3d knowing. When you hit this state of consciousness you remember things that your 3d mind can't even fathom. It all makes perfect sense to you in that moment and you know that you can not take this back with you exactly as it happens, when you slide back down the ladder of consciousness to 3d.

So getting to what i saw, here is the interesting part. I saw 3 mountains pyramid shaped. They were within the landscape of this location, but i was elevated in consciousness to see things that could only be seen at this level. What i saw was Inca trial lines lining the edges of the mountains, these were a glistening white light energy. There was also more comprehensive matrices and codes ont he face of the mountains. my higherself understood it and read it and whatever was downloaded. But, i can't make sense even now of what these patterns mean. All I remember is the middle one had a burning bush/tree at the peak of it inside the lines. When i said earlier that iw as projected simultaneously, in multiple ways, this is when i was aware of being melded with a consciousness/perspective from off planet looking in on this. I was told on one side about the inca lines and on the other side about the pyramids. When they knew i had understood this, i was shown a perspective of lines being made between the stars and these reference points. Then it was all over. The force field around me was so strong at this point i was feeling limp and completely non physical. I wondered if i would wake up :D

What i make of it ? I have my ideas. I have lots now to work on in processing this and the reason i share this is to show how extensive projection work can be. This event has been another awakening for me, it's moved the goal posts further. You receive an experience and download from greater consciousness but the onus is on you to go to work with it and break it down, comprehend it on this level too.

I made some progress as to what I learned in this dream through some personal synchronises that have continued on. From things told to me in meditation which led to me to this -

The tree in the pyramid shaped mountain is the world tree. There is many many ways to understand the world tree or tree of life. Many descriptions of it.

worldtree.jpg

According to the ancient hermetic doctrine 'As Above - So Below', the microcosmic world of human affairs is but a reflection of the macrocosmic world of the Gods. To our ancestors the inherent fertility of nature represented an awesome mystery. The recurrent cycle of the seasons - of blossoming, fruiting, decay - and miraculous rebirth, as seemingly dead branches burst back to life each spring, was seen as a reflection of the regenerative powers of the cosmos itself.

and

The images of the World-Tree and the Tree of Life are closely related and often merge. Sometimes they are replaced by the image of a cosmic mountain, which is also located at the centre of the universe and which likewise generates and sustains all life. All these images symbolically combine the male and female creative powers of the Universe. The obviously phallic connotations of the tree or mountain are identified with the male life-giving, creative force, while the chthonic underworld amidst the roots of the tree or within the crystal cave of the mountain represent the female transformational and regenerative power of the earth womb. Both aspects fused together represent the 'ursymbol' of life, the essence of cyclic existence and eternal self-regeneration.

http://www.sacredear...d/worldtree.php

If you enlarge this attachment you can see how it matches the description in my dream of the peaks. Tree in the middle one at the top. etc etc,

worldtree44.jpg

The context to my dream though and what I learned from it is connected to the awakening shift. It basically means in my astral experienced context that this shift is on whether you're aware of it not, and there is no stopping it now. If you ever experience this force like i did in the dream that night, it is bigger than this whole planet/verse put together, how you interpret is your freedom and that is the beauty of it. It's all good. Astral projection, dreaming and higher consciousness experience should only get more amazing from this time onwards, for everyone once you clear through things.

This is how you use and apply knowledge which is gained from astral projection and meditation sessions to then research your own personal given context in books and other materials, not the other way around. Hope this distinction is clear.

post-33441-0-94025300-1345609481_thumb.j

post-33441-0-88893000-1345609902_thumb.j

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
fixing images
  • Like 1

Also think the location of the dream was Mount Meru - also known as the world mountain.

mntmeru.jpg

post-33441-0-85193600-1345611839_thumb.j

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
fixing images
  • Like 1

Very interesting.... Learning phases like that are some of the most incredible experiences I have had.

Wow. (sorry about the understatement here)

I've sat here for the last hour reading and re-reading this. I quess the deffinition of "awakening" will become clearer in the months ahead.

One point that stands out, to me anyway, is knowledge gained from the Astral or Dreams & higher conciousness is sometimes lost when we wake because our 3-d minds can no longer interpret it, I can sure relate to that, within minutes they are gone unless you've got a good 1/2 asleep buzz going on and get it on paper.

Edited to add, when I woke up to get my first dream on paper I turned the lamp on, then rolled over to reach for my glasses & it felt like I almost rolled out of my body. A promicing development I hope.

Edited by Professortaylor

First post! Have been visiting this site recently to learn about AP, and I have to say it certainly offers and explanation for some of my experiences, so here goes...

I'll be very open here. I smoked weed for many years, and this is how it started. My friend and I both decided to quit at around the same time, and on the days where we wouldn't smoke, we would both experience VERY intense dreams, very real dreams. One night after a particularly intense (and frightening!) dream I jolted awake in my bed. Shortly after, I dozed off again, although when I woke up, only my mind was functioning! This is the first (and only) time I have experienced sleep paralysis. I was freaking out, trying to shout and even punch myself to wake up, but I just could not move my body an inch. Just then, I experienced the rushing noise in my ears, and my head started to spin. It felt as though I was being dragged upwards, spinning all the time. This lasted a few minutes before I snapped out of it.

Few weeks later I was talking to another friend who said he too had experienced this before (this is how I discovered AP, I searched the net to see what might cause these episodes...and ended up here!)

After reading through the forums I realised what I had stumbled upon! But it wasn't til I really thought about it that I realised I had done this before! When I was a child, I can clearly remember one 'dream' where I was at the top of my stairs, and there were 3 dark, hooded figures, all chained together. I would freak out and bolt downstairs to my parents bed as fast as I could, only I wasn't running, simply floating down the stairs and through the house!! This dream happened several times when I was young, and the experience had the same feel to it as my sleep paralysis incident (floating, spinning etc)

Anyway, I have decided to give this a real try again, as some of your stories are truly fascinating. I would love to project consciously and learn - about myself, the world, everything! Off to sleep now, to begin my training if you will!

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked