Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Hello !

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone here ! :)

I posted this on another thread (about OBE) but maybe this one is more appropriated to my questions.

I'm still strugling to LD/AP. Most of the time, I lay on my bed for 30mns, 45mns, sometimes 1 hour, and can't project. I just can't feel anything of what people relate (sp, vibrations). I'm back at the OP's post of that thread. Just relaxed but nothing else.

However - and this is why I post today -, something weird happened couple of hours ago.

As usual, I lay down in my bed on my back and tried something new. I just counted mentally after each inhale/exhale. So it was like (I inhale/exhale) "1", (inhale/exhale) "2" and so on. So that I focus on one thing only while my body relaxes.

I reach the count of "30"ish when I briefly realised that I didnt count anymore. My mind was blank and I think I entered in deep transe. I say "think" because only thing that I remember is that my whole body jumped out as if it receive an electric shock while I had the feeling that I was falling down.

Obviously this made my be counscious again and then I realised with this happening that I had stop counting and lost counsciousness.

Which is odd is that between the moment I layed down and the moment I had that feeling of electric shock + falling down there must have been maybe just 10 minutes (whereas usually after 1 hour of focus I still feel nothing).

2 questions :

a) what happened ? What was that feeling of falling down ? Is it what I think (ie my astral body getting back into my physical body) ?

B) if this is what happened, how come that I didnt have any sp nor vibration prior to the exit ? I was just counting and then drift off..

Thanks for your insights all !

Hello !

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone here ! :)

I posted this on another thread (about OBE) but maybe this one is more appropriated to my questions.

I'm still strugling to LD/AP. Most of the time, I lay on my bed for 30mns, 45mns, sometimes 1 hour, and can't project. I just can't feel anything of what people relate (sp, vibrations). I'm back at the OP's post of that thread. Just relaxed but nothing else.

However - and this is why I post today -, something weird happened couple of hours ago.

As usual, I lay down in my bed on my back and tried something new. I just counted mentally after each inhale/exhale. So it was like (I inhale/exhale) "1", (inhale/exhale) "2" and so on. So that I focus on one thing only while my body relaxes.

I reach the count of "30"ish when I briefly realised that I didnt count anymore. My mind was blank and I think I entered in deep transe. I say "think" because only thing that I remember is that my whole body jumped out as if it receive an electric shock while I had the feeling that I was falling down.

Obviously this made my be counscious again and then I realised with this happening that I had stop counting and lost counsciousness.

Which is odd is that between the moment I layed down and the moment I had that feeling of electric shock + falling down there must have been maybe just 10 minutes (whereas usually after 1 hour of focus I still feel nothing).

2 questions :

a) what happened ? What was that feeling of falling down ? Is it what I think (ie my astral body getting back into my physical body) ?

B) if this is what happened, how come that I didnt have any sp nor vibration prior to the exit ? I was just counting and then drift off..

Thanks for your insights all !

You experienced a hypnogogic jerk. Your electric shock may have been the beginning of vibrations. You seem like you were on the verge of breaking through.

• Like 2

thanks

so, what shall I do if I feel again that falling sensation ?

Try to relax and accept and surrendur to the falling sensation. It's difficult at this point not to start thinking about other things, but if you just relax and surrendure to it vibrations are at the bottom.

• Like 1

Ohh ! I thought it meant I had to start the whole thing over ! So I can keep on relaxing from that point and vibrations should come ? That's great !

Another thing if you dont mind (I know you're very skilled at AP) : I think that I have a blocage. When I feel I'm passing a new deeper relaxation gate I'm afraid to lose counscious and fall asleep (I feel I'm deeper in transe cause I feel that I lose a bit of counscious). Therefore when this happens, it's like I regain a bit of a control, as if I was waking up a bit more not to fall asleep (it is not simple to describe what I mean, I hope I'm clear).

Question : shall I let go when I feel I'm going deeper in transe no matter if I fall asleep or not, or shall I do like I do (keeping control) ?

Thanks a lot !

Ohh ! I thought it meant I had to start the whole thing over ! So I can keep on relaxing from that point and vibrations should come ? That's great !

Another thing if you dont mind (I know you're very skilled at AP) : I think that I have a blocage. When I feel I'm passing a new deeper relaxation gate I'm afraid to lose counscious and fall asleep (I feel I'm deeper in transe cause I feel that I lose a bit of counscious). Therefore when this happens, it's like I regain a bit of a control, as if I was waking up a bit more not to fall asleep (it is not simple to describe what I mean, I hope I'm clear).

Question : shall I let go when I feel I'm going deeper in transe no matter if I fall asleep or not, or shall I do like I do (keeping control) ?

Thanks a lot !

Yes... I know exact what you are talking about. I'm glad to hear it actually. Often people pretend like they are trying but you are actually putting some thought and effort into this. Good for you :) Yes It is balancing on a knife's edge. It's not easy. Hmmmm id say go deeper. So what if you fall asleep there is always another day. It's better to be in deep than to have your ego spinning about what to do next. Eventually you should be able to hold your Awreness.

• Like 1

Yes... I know exact what you are talking about. I'm glad to hear it actually. Often people pretend like they are trying but you are actually putting some thought and effort into this. Good for you :)

Well, I'm not too sure I can say this because I'm new here and don't know which are the beliefs and big no no on this forum and therefore maybe I will sounds like being insane, but yes AP is a very serious thing for me since I met 4 weeks ago in a LD my HGA. Experience has been life changing and now that he came spontaneously to me I feel that I have a responsability to deepen the astral (and therefore spiritual) work.

Yes It is balancing on a knife's edge. It's not easy. Hmmmm id say go deeper. So what if you fall asleep there is always another day. It's better to be in deep than to have your ego spinning about what to do next. Eventually you should be able to hold your Awreness.

Ok, so I'll try to let go. First time I may fail and fall asleep but with time, practice, dedication and constancy I should learn to keep the right state of awareness required to AP.

Edited by Astral Seeker

I'm the same way, I actually stopped trying to AP and have been getting more and more, for lack of a better term, weird things happen to me.

For example, more often than not I'll hear the high pitched "sound of silence" in a noisy room, over the tv and talking. Sometimes can play the volume level of it, sometimes when I think on it it dissipates. Sometimes, like the other day I was hanging out with some friends, extemely loud hum/engine noise in my head so loud that I couldn't barely hear my friends talking, the catch is I was holding the noise while having a conversation.

I also meditate before bed/while in it, and usually let topics come and go until a point where I just go blank and jerk myself awake, feels like a few minutes but clock says 15-20. I can never remember no matter how hard I try on what happened in that time. Sometimes it feels physical and can feel it in my muscles and sometimes I don't know if I physically moved. Other than that not much has been happening lately, other than self-improvement meditation on separating from ego and the unconditional love aspect.

Probably the most exciting was a few weeks ago and I was just laying in bed relaxing/meditating after work. And all of a sudden with my eyes closed the blackness behind my eyes started to get a few shades lighter and I noticed pure black figures, 3 of them. It was as if I was laying down and they were stepping over my torso and just circling my head all while kind of hunched looking at me. I didn't feel scared or anything negative. It kind of felt like they wanted me to notice them. After probably 10 or so seconds of them circling me/stepping over my body, they went away and it was back to black. I opened my eyes and layed there for a few minutes, then closed them and no more than 3-4 minutes later it was as if my crown chakra opened again and started sucking in energy. (I had experienced this once before in a mediation class I go to every so often. Sensed the vortex of energy and my head felt as if it was swelling up but felt extremely light at the same

time) my head began to get light and felt like it was puffing up. I tried this time to move it down to my throat and then to my heart chakra region. It paused at the heart and then in a single instant BLASTED down to my toes and then in a slower fashion, but still fast, scanned up and down my body probably 3-4 times. The energy was inside my body but I could also sense it extending off my physical body probably 2-3 inches. Much like in dragonball z when they go super saiyan. That's what it felt like, but PURE HAPPINESS, I almost started crying, it was bliss.

If anyone has any insight, I'm more leaning towards block clearing, but any interpretation is appreciated

Edited by WhiteRobe
  • Like 1

@WhiteRobe

I've also found that when you stop trying, things start to heat up.

I'm familiar with the sound of silence, and the feelings that you talk about... the feeling that your head is getting bigger, yet lighter at the same time. For me, this is normally coupled with the feeling that my lips are melding together(I can't tell where one ends and the other begins), and coursing of electricity all over my body. The electrical feeling starts out as a "Restless Leg Syndrome" feeling/tingling, then gradually increases as I increase the vibrations(play with the volume level of it)

I've never experienced what you talk about, the energy coursing head to toe, in waves, but I have had chills head to toe on my way to opening the crown. My experience has been that when I increase the volume/raise the vibration to its absolute peak, my crown opens up, and as soon as that happens, the sound magnifies and I get a sinking feeling. When this happens, is when I exit to go oob. I've heard from WCF that if you allow the sound to overcome you, it will lead to a very intense dream, but have never had that happen myself.

I've only ever exited through SP, but have been right on the cusp a few times by simply mediating and raising the volume of the sound. A few occasions, I had no idea what was going on, or that it was even tied with obe, and I'd start to feel my consciousness pulling to one side of my body... when this happened, it scared the hell out of me, and I ended the session.

One other thing, be at the ready for SP. Don't let it catch you off guard, and trigger fear. I'm not saying that it will start to happen, but after I had started to experience these things is when SP started for me.

Edited by B Randomly
  • Like 1

Ok, so I set up my alarm to 3am, 6am, 8am so that it induces some kind of fatigue I could use to AP (and no big deal if I fall asleep since I can try again 2 hours later when the alarm goes off again).

So, alarm goes off at 3am, I stop it and put myself on my back (I sleep on my belly). I just focus either on the blackness of my eyelids or on my breath.

My body is obv already relaxed since I've just wake up from sleep.

Therefore I wait, I wait, I wait.

And nothing comes ! No SP, no vibrations, no nothing.

After a while I give up and fall asleep on my belly.

Alarms goes off at 6am, and at 8am. Each time same thing occurs : I'm relaxed, I'm on my back, focusing on eyelids or breathing but nothing comes.

HELP ! :(

Ok, so I set up my alarm to 3am, 6am, 8am so that it induces some kind of fatigue I could use to AP (and no big deal if I fall asleep since I can try again 2 hours later when the alarm goes off again).

So, alarm goes off at 3am, I stop it and put myself on my back (I sleep on my belly). I just focus either on the blackness of my eyelids or on my breath.

My body is obv already relaxed since I've just wake up from sleep.

Therefore I wait, I wait, I wait.

And nothing comes ! No SP, no vibrations, no nothing.

After a while I give up and fall asleep on my belly.

Alarms goes off at 6am, and at 8am. Each time same thing occurs : I'm relaxed, I'm on my back, focusing on eyelids or breathing but nothing comes.

HELP ! :(

At your 3 am time, dont try right away. Get up do something for a moment, then maybe read or do something that isn't to exciting for a while until you feel that spacey feeling like you know you got up to early.

At your 3 am time, dont try right away. Get up do something for a moment, then maybe read or do something that isn't to exciting for a while until you feel that spacey feeling like you know you got up to early.

Ok, so a kind of WBTB for the 1st alarm if I understand correctly.

a) Then what shall I do ? I go back to bed and try to project and if it does not work I fall asleep and try again for the 2 other times ?

b ) for the 2 other times, can I try right away or do you advise me to get out of bed as well ?

c) what do you think of the overall plan on setting the alarm x times in the night, separated by 2 or 3 hours, in order to create a fatigue to achieve an astral projection AND to allow me multiple tries in the same night/morning ?

AP is very important to me. I take it very seriously, hence all those questions.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Astral Seeker

Above and beyond everything else - do you have a reason / need for Aping ? You need to get that part sorted first.

I'm going to try and explain something. The really advanced folk who can project/rv/exit/channel within a few mins do so when they have a specific need and reason and intent. The bigger the emergency or danger the stronger the need and there is nothing more like a full on emergency that fast tracks the whole process... that need takes you past all the bullcrap processes of the ego and analysis of everything like a running commentary - there is no function or need for that, thats the thing. The sense of urgency gets straight to the matter, to the core of it and engages the very essence and core of you, your higherself.

There is a reason why people generally only experience this in life/ death and high stress situations and that is why. Now the difference between the advanced and successful people and everyone else is not only training and practise, but they have one way or another, learned how to by pass all the lengthy brain / ego mind processes like they would in an emergency situation. But instead of invoking that kind of high stress level, they can do it in a complete state of calmness and very quickly.

That is the level of consciousness you want to find and learn to tap into.

That is why it is a complete waste of your time to get into the habit of waiting for cues and bodily sensations all the time. In any type of emergency you don't have time to wait for **** in an emergency ? If your house is burning down in a fire you don't have time to run and have an oil scented bath and sing kumbaya before you meditate .... you are already dead meat by then.

In a life and death situation or urgent situation where that need is so strong it is like NOW, you do not have time to sit through your body tingles and sensations for anymore than a few mins/seconds. Put it this way, If something unseen is attacking your loved one, family, home or child and the only place to deal with it is on the astral level, you do not have time to allow your running commentary mind to dictate the process. You have to be able to just switch it up a gear and go to the higher self level when you need to. That is what the training is supposed to be about.

This is the kind of intent and reason you need to make AP happen - if your intent is only to be a tourist on the astral level and do all the things you wish you could do in human on command then fine, but you still need to get in touch with that need, and know what your intent is. Ask yourself - What do tourists do ? what do tourists like to see ? where do tourists like to go? What safety precautions do tourists need to take ? How do other beings feel about tourists ? Are their tourist resorts on the astral level ? Find me a tourist resort ? How do i use the equivilant of a phone directory, gps system or search engine on the astral level? ( ahhh good question ) What city do you want to visit as a tourist ? and so on.

You need to sit down and have that full out honest dialogue with yourself and map out what your REAL reason and INTENT is. Every person trying to do this needs to do this....Maybe tourism is not what you want after-all, maybe after you have sat down and worked it all out, your real reason will be something like ----to experience what it is like to be out of the body, but not just for the novelty of it, for something deep within me that i earn to know more about and connect with. Now this kind of reason shows exactly how you get in touch with your true intent. This is the kind of intent that begins your journey with a reason to develop which allows and invites your higher self and guides to join you.

Btw interestedly enough i never found the tourist reason potent enough to allow me trips out so i have a really difficult time relating to astral projection without a reason for it. I have always joked that I am not allowed to be a tourist that some of us are not allowed to slack on the astral level but only go out when we are needed. The majority of my projections happen as a result of needing to or wanting to connect with my higher self and guides - and then there are the occasions where it has been an absolute necessity, i mean not for nice fluffy cloud reasons but to protect and defend myself/ loved ones. I understand both sides of the coin and while it is not nice to experience the need for emergency / traumatic reasons, maybe people do have to experience this at least once idk to open those gateways.

I am starting to think this is why we go through the so called guardian / shadow self encounters/tests in the early days of projecting or development. I do include those kind of events as counting towards those 'emergency' opportunities to see what you will do - it forces you and fast tracks you to connect with your true self. I do know that while some things are tests there are real situations too, the trick is never to become complacent about things.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

I have had that dialogue with myself already and explained that I met my HGA during a LD and I felt compeled to pursue my spiritual developement using AP.

I dont want to AP to (just) have fun. That does not mean that I would not give myself a break sometimes and do fun stuffs like discovering other places in the world, but this is not what lead me to put this hard work for 5 weeks to AP.

My reasons are legit and all aimed toward spiritual and personal enlightenment.

Edited by Astral Seeker

Ok, so a kind of WBTB for the 1st alarm if I understand correctly.

a) Then what shall I do ? I go back to bed and try to project and if it does not work I fall asleep and try again for the 2 other times ?

b ) for the 2 other times, can I try right away or do you advise me to get out of bed as well ?

c) what do you think of the overall plan on setting the alarm x times in the night, separated by 2 or 3 hours, in order to create a fatigue to achieve an astral projection AND to allow me multiple tries in the same night/morning ?

AP is very important to me. I take it very seriously, hence all those questions.

Thank you for your patience.

Hehehe sorry, I don't understand what "WBTB" is. But yes about what I said. I think your plan is sound, just make sure you are only doing a couple of times a week. If that's not working you can go the sleep deprivation rout which is a little more potent, but I usually don't recommend it unless someone is really serious because its not healthy to be staying up most the night on a regular basis.

Pay attention to blues comments above. Intention and emotion are also import aspects. Come to think of it, the most success I have had walking people through this is when they were in the throws of severe sleep paralysis attacks or some other urgent thing they needed to deal with. Usually of a transpersonal nature, but sometimes a personal nature as well like addiction or terminal illness. I do think its possible without these things, but there must be some emotional energy behind it. Seriously it's like anything else right. If you don't want it badly enough most people will not mount the proper energy and momentum for success. You sound like you want it, so I think you have leg up. I think spiritual seeking can be a strong enough motivator, but for that look back on the other parts of my tutorials. There are elements there that most people skip. I'm pretty sure my success came down to the fact that I was already an intense seeker prior to being opened up to it. I did not learn this way, I received a crash course from spirit guides and gained control through study and practice. Keep at it. Your guides and higher self are going to have their way with you anyway so look at it like a process of working on yourself rather than an experiment. Work on the whole and the revelation will come. Now, don't stop. All it takes is one successful exit and you will be forever changed and motivated, but you have to ask yourself what is your end game. For me I know now, my entire reason revolves around helping others to heal, it's the final phase in my journey as a martial arts instructor. What's your purpose? Why are you doing this? What will success ultimately look like? For me, I found the spiritual peace I was looking for, now everything that happens to me is for the purpose of passing it forward, and lately that's been some crazy ass things, but that's what I asked for. Continue your practice, we will hone what works for you, but you should start asking yourself the important questions. :)

WBTB means in the lucid dreaming vocabulary : "wake back to bed". These are techniques where you go to sleep, wake up, wander a bit and go back to bed.

I've been working every afternoon and everynight on AP for 5 weeks and I'm not going to quit. I know that the harder you try and the easier you fail, but I just can't let go.

Meeting my HGA has been a life changing moment and I have to pursue the work.

I'm doing this to deepen my work with my HGA. Also to start some work with some spirits. To understand and improve myself better, to gain knowledge about me, the world, the universe, God.

I am also very interested by outer worlds and I have not chosen my avatar for no reason :)

a) Once I have my 1st successful AP, will it be easier ? Because I had 3 OBE via lucid dreams in 4 weeks and thought that now it would be piece of cake to reproduce but not at all. I am either struggling with lucid dreaming than I am with astral projection. So, will it be easier once I've done one successful AP for the next attempts ?

I also practice martial arts btw ;)

GUYS LAST NIGHT I SAW A FREAKING FULL BODY APPARITION IN MY ROOM

I wasn't even trying to practice AP and i happen to wake up randomly and i noticed this huge shadow hovering over me. It was in the shape of a person i could see he was wearing some kind of coat as he had the "outlines" of one and i just wasn't in the mood to deal with that **** so while i was in my bed i kicked the "air" and he just vanished. When i woke up later i was thinking about what i saw and it gave me huge goosebumps. As i have never seen a full body apparition of a PERSON. I kinda hope it was just a hypnagogic state just ******* around with me. But then again another part hopes it was my third eye awakening as well.

Every now and then i'll see a random Shadow Person out of the corner of my eye while i am 100% fully awake in my house. But that was the first time that i have ever seen something like in a wake stage.

A while ago i saw a FULL BODY APPARITION OF A CAT IN MY ROOM as well. Again this was when i was fully a wake. I have a cat but he wasn't in my room. I saw this "Cat" eyes and tail completely. he was even moving around my laptop and other crap i have laying on my computer desk. In fact he even touched my ipod as it was light up the entire time i saw this apparition he was sniffing it. I was calling over to him thinking it was my cat in my room and he wasn't listening to me. Before i got up fully i saw him climb down on my chair and then vanish.When i got out of bed and walked over to my desk there was nothing there!. I immediately went on the computer and logged my experience so i wouldn't forget it.

GUYS LAST NIGHT I SAW A FREAKING FULL BODY APPARITION IN MY ROOM

I wasn't even trying to practice AP and i happen to wake up randomly and i noticed this huge shadow hovering over me. It was in the shape of a person i could see he was wearing some kind of coat as he had the "outlines" of one and i just wasn't in the mood to deal with that **** so while i was in my bed i kicked the "air" and he just vanished. When i woke up later i was thinking about what i saw and it gave me huge goosebumps. As i have never seen a full body apparition of a PERSON. I kinda hope it was just a hypnagogic state just ******* around with me. But then again another part hopes it was my third eye awakening as well.

Every now and then i'll see a random Shadow Person out of the corner of my eye while i am 100% fully awake in my house. But that was the first time that i have ever seen something like in a wake stage.

A while ago i saw a FULL BODY APPARITION OF A CAT IN MY ROOM as well. Again this was when i was fully a wake. I have a cat but he wasn't in my room. I saw this "Cat" eyes and tail completely. he was even moving around my laptop and other crap i have laying on my computer desk. In fact he even touched my ipod as it was light up the entire time i saw this apparition he was sniffing it. I was calling over to him thinking it was my cat in my room and he wasn't listening to me. Before i got up fully i saw him climb down on my chair and then vanish.When i got out of bed and walked over to my desk there was nothing there!. I immediately went on the computer and logged my experience so i wouldn't forget it.

Hehe yes. Well the rabbit hole is deep and personal. ;)

I haven't read the full thread so please overlook my ignorance,

Every time I've attempted astral projection I always end up lucid dreaming. Is AP and lucid dreaming the same thing?

Every time I've attempted astral projection I always end up lucid dreaming. Is AP and lucid dreaming the same thing?

Its a blurred line - it's not accurate to say that in astral projection you always have complete control. You have to adjust to a new set of laws within your perceived environment so at times your environment can sometimes shape what you experience like it does in 3d physical and sometimes it really is a case of thought over matter. It is weird like that. But, like lucid dreaming you are experiencing yourself in a 'thought, mental and emotional' based realm. People argue over whether the real difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection is whether you are accountable for your actions or not and whether there is a consequence. It may be that lucid dreaming is a 'safe' and locked down realm where everything can be acted out without consequence. It could be it is also a test realm for testing and simulating how you would react and respond to things. I know such thing exists, but maybe lucid dreaming is a pre run before you graduate to the astral levels.

One thing that always defines the difference for me is when I become conscious of wearing a camera around my neck and when i go to take a picture or record something, the camera fails, it does some weird warp thing and makes a weird dud noise like it is trying so hard to do something but can't... that cues me in. If i was just lucid the camera should work regardless without this strange drawn out warping process. So the operation of the camera becoming defunct and unable to handle the laws of the environment i am in is my trigger. I think everyone has their own cue or can develop their own cue. Some people use the light switch trick, where they will try and switch the light on when they become lucid... but i never found those kind of cues helpful because its not definitive enough for me, operating a light switch or failing to do so, does not indicate anything either way. The camera however is a automatic thing, it happens automatically.

It's a continuum. Like a rainbow. No lines just transitions. For me OBEs are substantial reality like experiences. I realize that for other people its not as clear. But I know dreams. I dream all night long and I remember most of them. Ultimately there is a different sensation when comeing back from A journey or simply waking up. Comeing back from a journey is like closing your eyes then opening them again and wajeing up is well... You wake up everyday. It's 2 totally different experiences for me. Physiologically AP ( at least the mind awake body asleep method) happens as a sustained hypnagogic state while dreaming is a different state of consciousness, though I don't think less important.

But that is only one way. Some Native American shaman hang themselves by hooks from the pectorals. The stress sends some into OBEs. Non of this is sleep related but yet they go. Others have to be in cardiac arrest to experience an OBE. It's called an NDE.

In working up the courage to do the hook thing. I know someone. I'm spending the next year and a half getting my body into prime condition so it can handle it. Strangley I'm more motivated to be in shape to withstand torturing myself than for health reasons. Human beings are strange animals indeed.

Hello everyone :)

This morning (4:30am) after being in sp I felt my body shaking like crazy with a noise in background. Vibrations stage I guess. I was very happy and focused not to be too excited.

I didnt really know what to do from then to complete the exit. I've read so many things that at that moment I felt lost.

I remembered that someone once told to wait for the vibrations to stop/calm and then stand up. After a while, vibrations decreased dramatically and then I stood up...physically :angry: I was so p***ed to miss such an opportunity to OBE !

I got back to sleep and 1 hour later I felt again the vibrations but this time I had the feeling that my body was going rightward. I also remembered of the rolling technique so I focused to keep rolling to my left, but it didnt work and after a while the vibrations stopped :(

I ended that crazy night 1 hour later with a lucid dream.

Question : what would you advise me to do next time I'm shaking like a leave to be able to exit my body ?

Thanks all ! :)

Hello everyone :)

This morning (4:30am) after being in sp I felt my body shaking like crazy with a noise in background. Vibrations stage I guess. I was very happy and focused not to be too excited.

I didnt really know what to do from then to complete the exit. I've read so many things that at that moment I felt lost.

I remembered that someone once told to wait for the vibrations to stop/calm and then stand up. After a while, vibrations decreased dramatically and then I stood up...physically :angry: I was so p***ed to miss such an opportunity to OBE !

I got back to sleep and 1 hour later I felt again the vibrations but this time I had the feeling that my body was going rightward. I also remembered of the rolling technique so I focused to keep rolling to my left, but it didnt work and after a while the vibrations stopped :(

I ended that crazy night 1 hour later with a lucid dream.

Question : what would you advise me to do next time I'm shaking like a leave to be able to exit my body ?

Thanks all ! :)

It sounds like you made a valiant effort. If rolling doesn't work for you and you tried standing up, maybe focus on floating up and out. It's harder to explain though. Stay relaxed but literally will yourself to float. It's a bit like forcing your body to float even though there is no mechanism physically to do such a thing. To get this sensation hold tour breath and dive to the bottom of a swimming pool. Lay on the bottom then just relax and feel how your chest rises and you float to the surface. Trying to float out should not be imagined , its as if you could fly.

• Like 1

Thanks ! I'm still struggling but I'm not quitting !

In theory was I right to wait for the vibrations to stop and then stand up ? Is it one of the possible technique to exit ?

I will try your technique, thanks !

Edited by Astral Seeker

Thanks ! I'm still struggling but I'm not quitting !

In theory was I right to wait for the vibrations to stop and then stand up ? Is it one of the possible technique to exit ?

I will try your technique, thanks !

I would have stood up during vibrations. It's best to start slow. See if you can lift an arm and act as if someone is helping you up.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked