Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I have some personal techniques I've been using in order to trigger lucid dreaming. I come from the thought that lucid dreaming is astral projection and in the same area as OBE, or as I call them out of body lucid dreaming(OBD/OBLD). I went back a few pages to get a general gist of this thread and so watched White Cranes video on page 72. So whether you call them lucid dreaming or astral projection it seems simply like a different label and as has been pointed out its not a thread to debate it.

Anyway my oldest technique I've told before but I don't often repeat it. First you need to know how to lucid dream for this to work, it will help to already be very good at lucid dreaming and so to be able to lucid dream often enough. I stumbled on this technique myself after many years of practise and I still use it. I call it my running(shapeshifting)technique.

Basically go lucid with whatever techniques you use. WILD, MILD, whatever. After you are lucid place your hands down and run on all fours. Always run on all fours every time you lucid dream. If you think of an animal you can shift into it during the running or you will sometimes naturally shift into whatever. Anyway run on all fours like an animal and after many years you'll find your subconscious mind will naturally use this method to run while dreaming. I didn't plan for this to occur, its just something I noticed over time. So you might be normal dreaming and need to run after something or away from something and you'll naturally place your hands down to run(you mind remembers its a faster way to move), this action generally triggers you into knowing you are dreaming. So you can turn normal dreams into lucid ones.

I posted it here ages ago. http://www.dreamview...-technique.html So its quite old but I still find myself running with this method naturally.

The second technique I've been using more lately, its just a basic one I suppose that anyone could use. In waking life whenever the wind blows onto my body I take the time to feel it and imagine it lifting me up. I don't really reality test though instead I just know that if I was dreaming the wind would be lifting my body and I would fly. And I find now it does exactly that when I'm dreaming normally, so I go lucid when the wind hits me. I love the wind.

Anyway other techniques with dream control and obe(obld)I share in the weird dreams thread. http://www.unexplain...showtopic=74640

There are techniques all through that thread but not written up as me trying to be some type of teacher. That's not really my style. I generally share my hints and tips through a 'weird dream'.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

Hey there,

I'm still very new to the idea of AP and so I apologize in advance for my amateurish (or repeated) questions.  

I've been experiencing SP rather often and would like to question if it really does make it a little less difficult for you to astral project? I just thought heck, if there's another way other than forcing myself up, I'd want to try it.

I had SP yesterday night and on the last one, I resigned to not forcing myself up (for the first time), partly because I was tired and the rest for curiosity. The vibrations/buzzing sounds increased in so much intensity that I felt my eardrums and my body were going to be overwhelmed (or burst, I don't know) and I was kinda freaked and forced myself to move and when I did, I didn't jolt awake like I usually do. Then I felt this clawed hand running over my face and then to my neck midst the stupid cackling - for a moment I thought it was going to strangle me - and I immediately focused all my energy on my toe again before I successfully jerked myself up. 

Is this possibly a step closer to AP? Only thing was that I was quite freaked by the possible (or not) prospect of not waking up forever lmao.

Hey there,

I'm still very new to the idea of AP and so I apologize in advance for my amateurish (or repeated) questions.

I've been experiencing SP rather often and would like to question if it really does make it a little less difficult for you to astral project? I just thought heck, if there's another way other than forcing myself up, I'd want to try it.

I had SP yesterday night and on the last one, I resigned to not forcing myself up (for the first time), partly because I was tired and the rest for curiosity. The vibrations/buzzing sounds increased in so much intensity that I felt my eardrums and my body were going to be overwhelmed (or burst, I don't know) and I was kinda freaked and forced myself to move and when I did, I didn't jolt awake like I usually do. Then I felt this clawed hand running over my face and then to my neck midst the stupid cackling - for a moment I thought it was going to strangle me - and I immediately focused all my energy on my toe again before I successfully jerked myself up.

Is this possibly a step closer to AP? Only thing was that I was quite freaked by the possible (or not) prospect of not waking up forever lmao.

I find during those times its easier to trigger an out of body dream(experience). So when you hit that stage of paralysis you are basically right on the edge of dreaming. Vibrations sounds etc. So visualize or rock you body and you'll find yourself popping 'out of the body'. I generally rock my body until I fall onto the floor. It feels very real but personally I think its because you are on the edge of dreaming and are more aware of your body and so have created the scenario of going 'out of body'. If you instead just wait it out and relax you would fall back into a dream(scene)and would be most likely lucid(aka WILD technique).

So yes at the stage of feeling paralysis its easier to AP/LD/OBE(whatever you want to call it)because you are right on the edge of REM stage sleep.

Edited by Kazahel

Hey there,

I'm still very new to the idea of AP and so I apologize in advance for my amateurish (or repeated) questions.  

I had SP yesterday night and on the last one, I resigned to not forcing myself up (for the first time), partly because I was tired and the rest for curiosity. The vibrations/buzzing sounds increased in so much intensity that I felt my eardrums and my body were going to be overwhelmed (or burst, I don't know) and I was kinda freaked and forced myself to move and when I did, I didn't jolt awake like I usually do. Then I felt this clawed hand running over my face and then to my neck midst the stupid cackling - for a moment I thought it was going to strangle me - and I immediately focused all my energy on my toe again before I successfully jerked myself up. 

Yes. It's just a matter of calming yourself. Those fears are irrational and the manifestations are also.

I see. Thank you for your advice; they're greatly appreciated. :)

So, where to begin... I'm sharing this here, hopefully it will inspire someone to keep at this practice... The details in this were incredibly vivid.. I've toned a lot of details down for size otherwise I this would probably be a massive post.. What is cool about this experience as opposed to some previous ones in recent weeks is that thinking about things I saw didn't suck me into an etheric state.. I was allowed to think about things and not lose my perspective, and if I did I came back to my astral body pretty quickly.

So I walked into a spiritual healing centre, the place seemed similar in area to an Anglican church nearby.. I think I was going in to book my 1st attunement for Reiki, but the place was surprisingly busy. There was a counter in the middle of the building that was manned by 2-3 women, people were coming and going all the time and I guessed my chances of getting in per pretty slim given how busy the place was.

A short young woman (Indian) came up beside me and started talking to me. She was wondering if I was interested in a therapy session.. Her accent was very thick, and I had to ask her several times to repeat herself. She was offering something called "Sound therapy" and I agreed to take part.. She trotted off to book the session, and I sat in the waiting area and just observed the going's on around me..

Behind the counter to the right were racks and shelves with toiletries, soaps, scents and spices and the like. Behind the counter ahead of me were shelves and displays loaded with food, organic vegetables and jars of preserved fruits, jams.. To the left, the area was clear and there were stone columns and shaded mostly clear area..

I was sitting in the waiting area for quite some time, watching the comings and goings.. A fireman in full suit, helmet, air bottle & everything emerged from his therapy session. His jacket was undone and he was surrounded by beautiful women.. He yelled something about how wonderful his session was.. then sat and was rather loud and obnoxious while the woman flirted around him.

The people emerging from their sessions all had strange if not quirky clothes on. With all the people about, I wondered if I wouldn't see someone I knew. And sure enough, the next to emerge was someone I knew IRL. She was wearing some kind of elastic bandage-like uniform with space helmet.. Hanging down around her were elastic straps.. IRL I'm always joking with her. In this Astral Experience it was no different.. I laughed and gave her ****, and she laughed back.. We joked around a little, and I learned that she'd just returned from her "Trampoline therapy session."

Not long later, there was a power cut.. The lights went out and everything went dark. At the time I'd been sitting with two people I didn't know. All three of us pulled out some torches and shone the light onto the table between us. I joked with them as well, saying we much all work for the same company for us to have the same torches.. Soon after some people came and took us outside to wait.

Outside the building I saw much more strangeness. I saw someone else I knew. He was wearing a shiny gold robe or cape of some kind. Slowly he was walking along the side of the building as though he were in a world of his own, and was wearing wrap around silver glasses. Yeah, he looked really spaced out.. I wondered what sort of session he was returning from..

To the other side of me were two boys, both were shirtless, one sitting and wrapping his feet in cloth, the other standing beside a large tree that had some kind of sun-like spirally orange painting on the side of it. The boy who was standing was leaning forward, slowly punching the center of the orange painting, then leaning back with arms held crossways before him, one over the other, and doing a strange back flip that enabled him to clip the tree with his heal before landing on his feet. Then he would do it again, and again, and again, slowly punching the center of the orange painting, then leaning back and doing strange back flip to clip the tree with his heal before landing on his feet. I got the impression he was performing a pagan therapy or ceremony or something like that.. It was mindboggling to watch.. There was a strange intensity to what he was doing..

A large group of people came from a 2nd building. It was dome-like, covered in greenery, and there was a 2nd grey building beside it.. The people around me expressed their satisfaction that a large group (all wearing black & white uniforms) were finished.. Many of us had been waiting for quite a while.. Anyway.. the building was a composite, like the church, was what is real in my home-town and what isn't.. (I felt and gained some knowledge or memory that it was built in 1982.. Back then I'd been told it was a stupid idea and would never work.. But there it was, in full glory...) This knowledge was I guess, Astral or dream memory..

I was about to have a look at some animals that were lingering about the grey building, when I was finally called for my sound therapy session by the my Indian Therapist. She lead me into the grey building, explaining that there may be a short delay.. Inside the building it was gloomy, old... I got the impression it was styled as 1800s. I wondered if there was no electricity.. Through a partially open door I saw what looked like a barber's or dentists chair.. Other doors were closed, I also got impression the building may have once been a stables by the sheer size of the wide hallway between, and the floor being cobble stone..

There were snakes in the building... I say snake, but serpent i think, would better describe them because they were very big, as in calm mussel big.. One of them lunged at me in the middle of the hallway and I leapt back in fright. The snake then slithered off into another room.. Meanwhile my therapist was talking to someone in another room..

A 2nd snake came along an lunged at me.. It attached it's self to my left shoulder and arm. It was the most peculiar feeling, electric, static... It wasn't a bite. It was like magnets coming together.. It was painless.. I turned my head and reached over with my right arm, then stroked my hand along its belly.. I perceived no threat. My Therapist then told me to drop the snake and follow her. and I did.. It slithered along ahead of us much like a Dog would trot along ahead of its master.. She told me we had a room. And I commented that there were a lot of snakes, even though I'd only seen two.. "yes" she said, "That one likes you."

And there it ended. I woke just as I thought things would start getting interesting..

And you know what... It was an incredible experience.. Not entirely lucid, but incredible nun-the-less.

Interestingly enough.. I've goggled trampoline & sound therapy.. Surprisingly, these concepts do exist..

• Like 1

Haha my eyes were opening wider when I got to the snake part. I've felt that feeling from a serpent in astral before, the electric magnetic feeling. Here's a thought and i don't know the answer to this, just wondering if the dream is making a connection between serpent energy and sound. They had all those snakes down there for a reason to create a certain resonance field. I had heard of temples doing this crocodiles but maybe it is the same concept with snakes.... I felt like when you walked into that building it could have been set up to replica a healing temple. Try researching temple healing practices, and Atlantian and ancient civilisation sound healing. The shape of the temple and architecture of certain buildings was also connected to creating certain frequency fields. Like old cathedrals and churches.

Over all your dream connects me to more of a 5d level, where all the ancient knowledge of healing and therapy is not as suppressed or controlled by mystery schools as it is here. I feel like there is an air of acceptance at this level that the consciousness level is devoid of ego, and just accepts 'all ways' and 'all paths' co existing together. That's 5d right there.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Snakes symbolize knowledge in the collective unconscious.

A Wiccan priestess that I know used me to demonstrate a type of sound therapy. She placed a large bowl on my stomach and used a tool to start circling it. Much like masking a wine glass humm. It vibrated with this incredible intensity and filled my body with vibrations. You can buy a set if these bowls representing each chakra. .

Cool stuff.

• Like 1

I keep trying to astral project but I can't do it.

What happens when I get to the state of being totally relaxed, I try imagining a point in the room and getting to it. I feel a weight lifting and I have a sensation of turning when I'm not. Then I see images of the room and downstairs but can't be sure if it's my over-active imagination or the real thing????? One thing I am certain is I can feel myself in bed and I don't think I'm anywhere else.

Then I feel a slight headache and give up :no:

My friend was always able to astral travel since he was a kid. From what he describes and in comparison to what I've experienced, I haven't had an OBE becaus eit sounds like nothing he's experienced.

Hi,

I'm 20 and want to experience Astral Projection, because I'm very courious about that and when reading people, it's look cool in some way. The problem is that I don't know how.

I read on the Internet multiple methods about that, but it doesn't work or I don't have the good technique.

I tried to be relax and all, but I fall asleep instead.

After that, I tried the "rope" methods where you have to imagine a rope and you have to climb it, but the problem is that I don't know if you have to close your eyes or not. I close my eyes, but at the same time, I imagine too much. Rope with a wall, etc. I think my brain is just going crazy.

What is the position you need to have in the bed?

The only place I was about to experience that was in the car when me and my family are travelling. When I'm very tired, It's like when I fall of the bed, but I just wake up very fast. I didn't have vibration or other things like that. It's just like if the bed move and you fall. The thing is that's happening randomly. Like one time a year...

Iread your first post and how to contact a guide? Can I contact a guide to push me out of my physical body? How the guide look like?

Thx very much to help me.

PS: Do you have eyes in Astral? How it's look and how you look?

Edited by Nic727

Then I see images of the room and downstairs but can't be sure if it's my over-active imagination or the real thing????? One thing I am certain is I can feel myself in bed and I don't think I'm anywhere else.

The trouble is you are trying to compare it to what others are saying before you are sure yourself. Just know that there is varying levels of intensity, there is various levels of involvement - a full on OBE is far more intense than a partial mental projection while awake. But it doesn't make it any less of an experience. Second thing, no mater what you experience accept and go with it as the experience unfolds, whilst keeping your questioning mind out of it until afterwards.

It's not a good idea to be having the inner dialogue in the moment over whether it's your imagination or not. Your mind is doing something regardless and trying to fulfil your intention. So i would allow those images of the other rooms to come, and practise moving around them within your spatial awareness. Start intending to perceive more than just what your memory knows- try out different camera angles ( perspectives ) what it look like if you were a fly on the wall....Also begin to practice no judgement over what you see, become the neutral observer. Personally I can only project when i have a reason or need.

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm 20 and want to experience Astral Projection, because I'm very courious about that and when reading people, it's look cool in some way. The problem is that I don't know how.

I read on the Internet multiple methods about that, but it doesn't work or I don't have the good technique.

I tried to be relax and all, but I fall asleep instead.

After that, I tried the "rope" methods where you have to imagine a rope and you have to climb it, but the problem is that I don't know if you have to close your eyes or not. I close my eyes, but at the same time, I imagine too much. Rope with a wall, etc. I think my brain is just going crazy.

What is the position you need to have in the bed?

The only place I was about to experience that was in the car when me and my family are travelling. When I'm very tired, It's like when I fall of the bed, but I just wake up very fast. I didn't have vibration or other things like that. It's just like if the bed move and you fall. The thing is that's happening randomly. Like one time a year...

Iread your first post and how to contact a guide? Can I contact a guide to push me out of my physical body? How the guide look like?

Thx very much to help me.

PS: Do you have eyes in Astral? How it's look and how you look?

Hi there,

I address most your questions in my first post, particularly about guides and expectations. I get a lot of PM's about that. Then whitecrane has a good guide to read in the next post - the whole thread is a wealth of info :tu:

http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

1. Guides aren't one trick ponies. My guide just said this btw lol sorry they have a sense of humour too incase anyone decides to take that the wrong way. Erm basically re read the section about contacting your guides. It goes through it in a step by step way. Make your intention known that you want to invite your guide in, know that your guides will only come forward when you are at a place and time to be ready. And no there is no quick fix or fast track to anything. You can't just summon them to take the work out of it fro you, although they can def help and they can certainly throw you back to your body so to speak. It completely depends on your circumstances, everyone is on different paths so its impossible to say if you are ready for that or not.

2.Your astral eyes are the same thing as your third eye or mental eye. When your astral eyes are on, You are perceive with your senses and higher sensory perceptions rather than with your physical eyes.

3. whatever position is comfortable.

4.It's not that the techniques doesn't work, all a technique is- is a framework for your mind to grasp what the implied intention is. Change your approach by finding an analogy which speaks the clearest to you. Think about what it is, that tells your mind in the simplest and best way, what it is you want to do ? When most people change their approach this way they are able to modify existing techniques to create their own special one. Our subconsciousness mind processes and speaks in the language of symbol and through the use of 'analogy' and metaphors is the way to access it. Your mind is varying tiers of consciousness, but to keep things simple we will be talking about the ego mind, the subconsciousness mind and higher mind. During projection the mechanism is shifting your awareness from one level to the other.....or every day baseline consciousness to higher mind awareness. Still with me so far ?

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

thx.

But about the guide, it's more about am I contacting him with my mental voice (when I'm talking to myself in my head) or with my real voice? Is it correct if I say in my head "I need you, guide, tonight." or I need to be more specific?

Do they look like human? Do they have a name?

About the astral eye (or other name), is it when you imagine something in your head or it's a kind of real eye? Because I never experienced that.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a noob :)

Hi (it's me again),

Is it true that when you are in Astral (or out of your body), you can go everywhere in the world?

For exemple :

- Could I go in Australia and just trying to remember a road name and this road will exist even if I never go in Australia before?

Some people are saying that you can visit people just by remember their name or how they look. Is it true? Because if you remember a name, it could be everyone in the world with the same name... Or about how the person look, you can be wrong, because you saw this person for one second and you rembered that you saw this person before, but no, you don't remember who it is.

thx

Hi there,

1. About the guide= You can use either or both, your mental voice or real voice.

------------------------------------------

2. The more specific you can be the better. We can't always be specific but we do have to learn how to state ourselves more. We can't just assume they can feel and know our thoughts without stating them officially, thats where intention comes in. A thought / emotion is passive until it is stated with purpose ( intention )

So the best way to speak to guides is as if you are talking to a good friend that you respect. Don't do any of this idolisim stuff or come across like a damsel in distress. That is only going to attract the wrong kind of beings/energies to you who love nothing more than to play with damsels in distress, its just a whole big ego game for both of you when that happens, and we are past that way of being now. We are not using those old archetypes any more. Everything is about self empowerment now.

What i mean by that is just be your self. They are not your authority and they will never make u feel they are, they will only try to promote you as your own authority as much as possible. Sometimes that means not responding to your every call and need, but leaving you hints and bread crumbs a long the way to get you to see for yourself. This means that often when guides communicate with us it is not always directly, although you do eventually get to astage where you can have that level of commincation... but even for the most advanced people, guides will still use a variety of ways to get you to realise and learn things for yourself....so it's through those little bread crumbs and what we call here synchronised events, once they begin in your life you can't mistake it.

So when stating things and inviting them to assist you, be clear and concise in what you want to say. According to my guides, they follow universal law, as all benevolent beings do, which means they will not intervene with freewill beings. They can not interfere with our freewill here, freewill is not universal law, but it is a earth law on this planet that comes between them and us ..or it is supposed to be. So this is why stating yourself is really important, you have a freewill condition here and if you wish to work with your guides and so on, you have to state your wish to them. It's making a choice to come onto this spiritual path / journey, that is ultimately what the freewill choice is here - you don't have to, but the choice is there to evolve and walk a spiritual path if you feel that is what you are here to do. Your guides require you to invite them into your reality, but they will also only come forward when they feel you are ready to receive them. And in an odd kind of way that is dependant on you and your choices.

So anyway, back to your original intention - this is all because you want to experience astral projection which really implies that you are wanting that spiritual out of the body experience while in a physical body. Ok that is a now a more solid statement and intention. So In stating your intention to your guides the best i can do is help you come up with a clear and concise way to put that across. Your example of how you would do it is not concise or clear enough. This needs to be reworked into your own words but you want to go a long lines of something like.

I officially state my request to my spiritual guide to invite my spiritual guide to come forward now and work with me on the path of exploring and experiencing my spiritual self and reality from my spiritual and astral body on the astral level. I request my spiritual guides help and train me so i can experience astral travel.

I don't know if you are able to meditate yet or not, but learning to meditate is also pertinent to being able to access the level of consciousness and awareness you need for communicating with your guide and astral projecting. It may be that is where the 'bread crumbs' will begin. I would always meditate to speak with my guides or send them 'messages' so even if you do not know how to meditate right now, first step is to learn this.

If you do know how to meditate then great, what you need to do next is meditate and when you feel altered, release that above statement and invite in your own words to your guide. I'm being shonw as i write this that for some reason for you it would be more powerful for you to draw this out. I don't know if you are artist or not, but im shown your mind works well with illustration. So a suggestion is you add a drawing of what this statement and invite means to you. Give them a literal picture of you wanting to experience astral travel / experience your spirit in the spiritual/astral levels.

-----------------------------------------------

3. Names and looks - its dependant on them if they give you that or not, some do, some don't...not all beings have a name as they apparently feel a name (which is a energy sig ) is a label which can anchor them to a specific point in time and many beings might have had so many life times and names, that they don't relate to one identity or personality over the other anymore. So become nameless or try to get you to entrain with their soul signature/vibration rather than get focused on names / labels/ boxes. they don't think like we do down here. When your out in the astral its not about names, it's about recognising frequencies/vibrations, motives, agendas, intentions.

Looks wise, this is interesting, looks tie into the level you perceive at any given time. This was a massive lesson for me. One guide of mine kept changing in appearance from time to time and when i asked why, he simply said because each time you shift perception and awareness ( like gain more clarity) you see me a little closer to who and what i really am. I was seeing him more and more as a spiritual light being losing his physical form. He is a blonde blue eyed wolf when i am being more '3d' in my perceptions, but when i am looking thru my higherself perceptions (5d self) he loses his physical form, i just see the blue eyes and light form around him.

So looks can be deceiving yes but not in a bad way. I was told that guides come in an image that you are comfortable with, that might be human looking for you or an animal form- and as you gain your higher sensory perceptions you will start to see any being, person, energy, not just your guide, as closer to their true soul/form. So don't get hung up on names or images. Some people don't see or don't get an image but get a vibration ( energy sig) which they instantly know and recognise, some get that vibration nudging them like on the shoulder or forehead area. Getting to know guides or beings in their vibration only, is completely normal as well, its different for us, but it is not unusual.

------------------------------------------------

4. The astral eyes or third eye is a mental way of seeing. It's strong enough that it can start to literally overlay, or feel like it is at times, but no it's not coming through the sensory of your physical eyes. Your third eye/astral eyes are your REAL eyes lol, these are the eyes that can penetrate the 'veil' ( another term for astral projecting ) astral projecting is piercing through the veil of this reality. It helps many in the beginning to close your eyes. But i have personally found it easier to have my eyes open, but sort of move my point of focus to a point behind my physical eyes. It opens a 'space' up mentally for me. Some people like to hold their point of focus to a point infront of their eyes or off to the side. It's going to come with practise and seeing what works best.

------------------------------------------------

5. Technically yes although as my experiences go on and on i am more convinced there is a sort of code or astral policing, where your level of vibration determines where you can go and where you can't. It's a bit like saying in a nightclub, anyone who appears at the door hammered and out of their face is going to have a different vibe/vibration than someone who just came out of a tai chi class. Guess who's going to get into the club and guess who's going to be told to go home for the night.

'Vibration' on the astral level and i believe the universe is what determines many things, but in keeping this simple it means your level of vibration at any given time ( its not fixed it can be fluid) will mean you have access to the places and levels that you resonate with and lower. Low vibrational entities can not exist in higher density spaces as low vibrational entities. It's sort of like a key lock fit. There is another thing about the astral that up to a certain vibrational point, peoples fears and undealt with issues will be amplified and projected to the point the person may not even recognise that they are looking at their own projection or a reflection in the face of a monster. It may not even be a monster but simply a higher vibrational being reflecting the projection back at the person. I believe many encounters dubbed 'evil' are behind this. In metaphysics and shaman philosophy, the shadow aspect that we all have is what shows up in those who have the ability to reflect and mirror others, there are people walking in the flesh who have the ability to do this as well.. the wise owl learns that this is shadow work, and that what is being projected and reflected is an aspect of self. It can be the most empowering and healing thing to ever experience when one can literally look at their demons and fears infront of them this way and say, now i know what you are. It disperses the fear/demon in the moment. There are higher vibrational beings and guides who understand this and the need to have to clear those lower aspects up before the real astral travelling and work can begin, quite often you might experience being put in a simulator type dream experience where you have a very obvious 'test' to get through. This is no coincidence is this all signs that your guides are working with you.

--------------------------------------------------

6. Back to the name and looks thing - its the vibration and energy sig more than the name. If a person shields and has programmed their field to block psychic pings that would make it difficult to visit someone. I don't actually think it is as easy for people to do this as some claim. On the higher self level those things are known about the moment the conception of intention is born, just know that if someone wanted to keep their privacy, their higherself will know who and what is trying to by pass or invade that. The polite thing to do is request permission from said persons higherself, you will sized up and either accepted or rejected...and im talking about instances during things like when the person has requested a reading or healing. I always ask their higherself for permission. If it's not granted then it's not something I'm going to breach. Being in spaces you're not invited into is not a good habit to start, astrically it can happen by mistake sometimes, in my earlier experiences i got absolutely kicked about a few times for being in places i shouldn't have been.

Hope this helps.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

thank you

Does the guide speak all languages?

And you didn't answer about can you travel around the world in AP/OBE?

And thx a lot to help me. I will just need to know how to meditate, but I think I can find that on the Internet.

Hi (it's me again),

Is it true that when you are in Astral (or out of your body), you can go everywhere in the world?

For exemple :

- Could I go in Australia and just trying to remember a road name and this road will exist even if I never go in Australia before?

Some people are saying that you can visit people just by remember their name or how they look. Is it true? Because if you remember a name, it could be everyone in the world with the same name... Or about how the person look, you can be wrong, because you saw this person for one second and you rembered that you saw this person before, but no, you don't remember who it is.

thx

It's a little more complicated than that. Yes you can verify things, but I don't suggest trying to. True Intention is very powerful OOB. This is why so many people struggle with it. If you are trying to do something OOB the key is in why you are doing it. Only the truth will present itself. For example ( and I have done this) if I go oob to look for a confirmation experience then my sponsoring intention is one of doubt. For me, and I only Speak from experience doubt will literally stop me in my tracks and ruin a successful exit. Fear is worse. I once tried to fly to the White House, my invention was to see if I could. I got redirected half a dozen times. I also tried to fly to Japan after the tsunamis, I was literally hooked out of the air by a spirit guide. She tried to redirect me also, but it wasn't working. It's a cool story.

Instead if I notice something while OOB, I can then get up and go check. I have an ongoing experiment with my nieces car. So far I'm 100% but it has to be incidental, so it takes time to acquire the opportunities,

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

3. Names and looks - its dependant on them if they give you that or not, some do, some don't...not all beings have a name as they apparently feel a name (which is a energy sig ) is a label which can anchor them to a specific point in time and many beings might have had so many life times and names, that they don't relate to one identity or personality over the other anymore.

So looks can be deceiving yes but not in a bad way. I was told that guides come in an image that you are comfortable with, that might be human looking for you or an animal form- and as you gain your higher sensory perceptions you will start to see any being, person, energy, not just your guide, as closer to their true soul/form. So don't get hung up on names or images. Some people don't see or don't get an image but get a vibration ( energy sig) which they instantly know and recognise, some get that vibration nudging them like on the shoulder or forehead area. Getting to know guides or beings in their vibration only, is completely normal as well, its different for us, but it is not unusual.

Just random question, does it mean that reincarnation exist? If yes, do you remember your other life when AP or only when you "die" and choose to not do reincarnation?

And where the guides come from? Does everyone has a guide or some people have none or 2-3 guides? Who is in charge of Universal Law? (Greek gods -> my favorites lol :))

For the look, I understand, it's just because I never experience AP/OBE, It's hard to imagine something you don't know. It's like going in the past and tell someone to imagine an airplane.

Whatever, I think it's like all the other things, the first try is always hard, but when you get it, after it's easy and you can do that everytimes you want. Am I right?

I would say take these questions you have and use them as your drive and intention to find out the answers via your own higher self and guides. I understand you are just anticipating what it may be like but this has to come from your perspective and experiences eventually. When you have had a little ground experience I will be willing to talk about more.

ok thank you.

How many time it take to reach to shaking part when I want to AP?

I'm very relaxed and I wait 30 minutes (I'm focusing on my breath sound), but nothing happen. Maybe it will take one week/month before it work?

Hey there, i am new, and this is my first post in this forum :)

now to my question, it is possible switch to a another timeline, maybe to a another year, and stay there ?

only what happens to my current body ?

my theory is the following, We are multidimensional beings, in a multiverse.

past present and future exestieren simultaneously,

in this world I'm here and write this contribution, i a another world I'm doing something else.

And again in another world i am in a another year, and there I want to go

sounds of logical?

Edited by TimeTravel

Welcome!

I can't really help you, because myself I have to understand some stuff, but hope someone with experience will answer you :)

Pass a great day

Hey there, i am new, and this is my first post in this forum :)

now to my question, it is possible switch to a another timeline, maybe to a another year, and stay there ?

only what happens to my current body ?

my theory is the following, We are multidimensional beings, in a multiverse.

past present and future exestieren simultaneously,

in this world I'm here and write this contribution, i a another world I'm doing something else.

And again in another world i am in a another year, and there I want to go

sounds of logical?

Hi, Welcome to UM..

Sounds Logical, But not sure I can answer your question.. Though I am of the opinion that anything we can set our minds to can be achieved one way or another..

Time doesn't exist as we think of it in the Astral, you can go forwards, backwards, hell you can even experience layers of past, present and future all mushed into the same moment like some crazy slice of every-flavor cake..

Is interesting that you have posed this question right now. Because just in the last few weeks I've had a few experiences where I've confronted different layers so rich in depth of thought and emotion that I have almost taken on the persona and memories of foreign Astral bodies back with me into the woken 3-d world.. At the moment it's a patchwork of memories that are for all intensive purpose not even my memories even though they are at my disposal just like a normal memory..

So, just another experience I want to share for Inspirations sake.. And because this was pretty awesome..

I was in a dream, details are vague, but I was on the sofa watching a TV show about mice , while at the same time at another Level I was in the TV chasing mice.. Yeah, weird hah.. But what happened next was even weirder, because as I drew my awareness away from the TV I noticed I had a cake of soap in each hand and was naked, so jumped to my feet and rushed off to the bathroom to get a towel. In the bathroom I went to turn the lights on, everything was black, I reached for the light.. the wall.. there was nothing there, and all of a sudden I was completely Lucid..

So I realized I was in Bed in a state of Sleep Paralysis, Eyes closed.. I tried to will myself out of Body.. My other exit techniques have been utter failures, but this time I did have success at last!..................Woo Hoo!! :D .................. kind off....... :unsure2:

What happened was My legs floated up, then waste, then the rest of my body floated up into a vertical position. So there I was in pitch darkness.. My physical body was laying horizontal, and my Astral body was half stuck in my physical body, still connected at the head and arms.. I tried to push away with my arms, but what I think happened at this point was I tired to open my physical eyes and push away with my physical arms, the result being that I got reeled back in and woken up.. I didn't see a darn thing.. But the feeling was surreal!!

So, this is what I perceive as a near OBE, not an Astral Event.. All through this I could feel smooth vibrations.. It was quite exhilarating..Does this sound like an important distinction between Astral v's OBE?

I know I've struggled to put Astral & OBE's into separate categories, even though Dreams, Astral, OBE's are all part of the same continuum. My perception of these experiences needs to be put into categories in order to separate one from the other even though there is no separation, just different levels of the same thing..

Anyhow.. I'm Curious? What is other peoples distinction between OBE & Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming? How do you differentiate between the 3?

• Like 1

Thx for the Answear, but i have no idea What shall I answer :D

But another question:

Ahnywhere tell me, its possible change something in the past, and wake up in a alternate Timeline, the Orginal timeline remains unaffected ?

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked