Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

1,375 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

illuminati33

don't know if this forum died but I'm gonna post anyway to cover on my previous post 

so as you know I have been trying to AP for a while now and I think I managed it yesterday night, so I was dreaming then I woke up fully aware that I woke up I kept my eyes close hoping to go back to sleep quicker then the strongest vibration I had yet overwhelmed me and I knew that I need to exit so I done so by focusing on my wall like it was a magnet dragging me out and I ****ing managed!. I looked at myself still laying on my side, I also touched myself I then tried opening my eyes because I kinda got scared and it was difficult at first like they we're still paralysed but after bout 3 seconds I woke myself up, sat on my bed and just thought WTF happend haha. after I awoke it kinda felt like a dream though now its like a faint memory, is it meant be be like that? I still remember looking at myself can't really forget that.

then it took me like 3 hours to go back to sleep because I was still thinking about it and kept seeing like bright light like an electric spark in the corner of my eyes and every time I tried looking at it directly it disappeared. is that something people see??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
preacherman76

It sounds like you had a projection, aside from it feeling dream like. My experiences have not  been dream like at all, so I really can't relate to that. You did enter the vibration stage though, and made a conscious decision to exit. That's the classic projection experience. 

I have also seen what looks like electric currents as well. They are usually red when I see them.

just a word of advice. Drop the fear. I know that's easier said then done, but it's imperative if you'd like to have longer lasting pleasant  projections. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nic727

Hi,

 

After a year of semi-practicing (when I have time to think about that), I still didn't experience OBE.

The thing is that about 1 time each 2-3 months, I have a weird experience when going to sleep. Its like my whole bed is flipping down, but I'm waking up everytimes. I know it means something, but since it happens rarely and cant reproduce that, I can't try to complete the flip.

 

any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sabre6

Is there anyone here who is an at-will conscious astral projector who would like to help me complete instruction given to me by my guide Samuel? The procedure is a Guide initiated/controlled separation process.

Sabre6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oriolemoon
Quote

Time loops are real, i feel and experience this often, mostly from others who caught in them bc they choose other things over love ,it keeps you locked in.

Im highly in tune with all around and heavily connected to earth. I woke up from my own loop, and felt someone elses, im trying to get in touch with the mans whose loop has been going for 8yrs, i felt 4 of those yrs. Heartbreaking it is in every one of his deja vus he needs to choose the girl he loves or he will never break free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF

Wow. After all these years this thread finally dried up. I'm actually white crane feather. I don't remember any of my old log in info and don't even have the same email. Just dropping in to get re aquatinted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
4 hours ago, SeekerWCF said:

Wow. After all these years this thread finally dried up. I'm actually white crane feather. I don't remember any of my old log in info and don't even have the same email. Just dropping in to get re aquatinted. 

Yea most of the good posters are gone, as well as new folks looking for answers. I haven’t had a good AP conversation here in a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

There are a couple people here I talk to in PM who really know their stuff, but they don’t post in this section much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yea most of the good posters are gone, as well as new folks looking for answers. I haven’t had a good AP conversation here in a long time. 

There is so much knowledge here all people really need to do is start reading and eventually most of their questions would be answered. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seekyefirst

Um.   Listen folks.  Go to sleep.  No spirits, no meditating, no thinking weird thoughts.  Just go to sleep.  Wake up around 3 or 4, roll over flat on your back, relax. And snap.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:08 PM, seekyefirst said:

Um.   Listen folks.  Go to sleep.  No spirits, no meditating, no thinking weird thoughts.  Just go to sleep.  Wake up around 3 or 4, roll over flat on your back, relax. And snap.  

I don't know why, but that never works for me. I understand the idea, and I know it works for many people, but its never worked for me once. And I try damn near every night, cause I naturally wake up once or twice a night.  If it happens it's when I first go to bed. It helps if I slept on the coach for an hour or so before going to bed, but never in the early morning. I don't know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver
On 4/20/2017 at 7:34 AM, Sabre6 said:

Is there anyone here who is an at-will conscious astral projector who would like to help me complete instruction given to me by my guide Samuel? The procedure is a Guide initiated/controlled separation process.

Sabre6 

I am interested in knowing how it is that you came to have a spirit guide, and how you know his name is Samuel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JessicaES

Right, so I'm 'new' to this. 

New, meaning that only recently did I have a title for what I've experienced since I was a preteen. I didn't know what 'it' was. I didn't know why 'it' happened. For me, it wasn't a conscious effort; I was just able to 'travel' effortlessly. It was more confusing and emotional than anything. 

I'm nearly 30 and it's messing with my head. Do you guys remember the tsunami that hit Banda Aceh, Indonesia, back in 2006? I was at home in Maryland, on the east coast, asleep, but I had 'traveled' to Indonesia and I was there. I saw the tsunami. I saw the terror and the death and the waves and walked the streets. The feeling of exhaustion, of shock and awe and pain as I woke up, went to school, saw the newspaper and could not stop crying because I knew those photos already. I knew those streets. I knew those buildings. I was there. I knew this event was happening, I was there real time. I was literally sitting on the ground next to a partially destroyed mosque with three Indonesian women, watching them cry, and somehow I understood their words even though I don't speak Indonesian. It was baffling. 

It keeps happening to me, where I will experience an event as it happens across the world or before it happens. At times I will suddenly 'wake up' in a place I have never been; this happened several weeks back and I was lucid enough to ask myself, "why am I here? What do I need to do here?" and I just started walking down an unknown street. The people around me were entirely unaware of my presence and even though I felt like I would have bumped into them, I couldn't; I was there but I wasn't there, if that makes sense. I could see people and several of them I remember very clearly, but they couldn't see or interact with me. 

I have yet to be able to consciously astral project; it generally happens to me when I am relaxed and at ease. But what is this? Can anyone relate to this? Sometimes I feel quite crazy. But the more aware of myself I become, the more this happens ... I'd like to understand it more and feel more in control of when/why it happens. 

I hope you all don't think I'm telling stories or making this up. I'm absolutely not. I'm just reaching out hoping that some of you have also experienced something like this and can shed some light on it. Thanks everyone <3

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
7 hours ago, JessicaES said:

Right, so I'm 'new' to this. 

New, meaning that only recently did I have a title for what I've experienced since I was a preteen. I didn't know what 'it' was. I didn't know why 'it' happened. For me, it wasn't a conscious effort; I was just able to 'travel' effortlessly. It was more confusing and emotional than anything. 

I'm nearly 30 and it's messing with my head. Do you guys remember the tsunami that hit Banda Aceh, Indonesia, back in 2006? I was at home in Maryland, on the east coast, asleep, but I had 'traveled' to Indonesia and I was there. I saw the tsunami. I saw the terror and the death and the waves and walked the streets. The feeling of exhaustion, of shock and awe and pain as I woke up, went to school, saw the newspaper and could not stop crying because I knew those photos already. I knew those streets. I knew those buildings. I was there. I knew this event was happening, I was there real time. I was literally sitting on the ground next to a partially destroyed mosque with three Indonesian women, watching them cry, and somehow I understood their words even though I don't speak Indonesian. It was baffling. 

It keeps happening to me, where I will experience an event as it happens across the world or before it happens. At times I will suddenly 'wake up' in a place I have never been; this happened several weeks back and I was lucid enough to ask myself, "why am I here? What do I need to do here?" and I just started walking down an unknown street. The people around me were entirely unaware of my presence and even though I felt like I would have bumped into them, I couldn't; I was there but I wasn't there, if that makes sense. I could see people and several of them I remember very clearly, but they couldn't see or interact with me. 

I have yet to be able to consciously astral project; it generally happens to me when I am relaxed and at ease. But what is this? Can anyone relate to this? Sometimes I feel quite crazy. But the more aware of myself I become, the more this happens ... I'd like to understand it more and feel more in control of when/why it happens. 

I hope you all don't think I'm telling stories or making this up. I'm absolutely not. I'm just reaching out hoping that some of you have also experienced something like this and can shed some light on it. Thanks everyone <3

 

Hey Jessica. Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you are having involuntary astral projections. Just happens naturally for you. I've had that a couple times a few years ago. Its how I got started learning to do it intentionally.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Unicorn
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, JessicaES said:

Right, so I'm 'new' to this. 

New, meaning that only recently did I have a title for what I've experienced since I was a preteen. I didn't know what 'it' was. I didn't know why 'it' happened. For me, it wasn't a conscious effort; I was just able to 'travel' effortlessly. It was more confusing and emotional than anything. 

I'm nearly 30 and it's messing with my head. Do you guys remember the tsunami that hit Banda Aceh, Indonesia, back in 2006? I was at home in Maryland, on the east coast, asleep, but I had 'traveled' to Indonesia and I was there. I saw the tsunami. I saw the terror and the death and the waves and walked the streets. The feeling of exhaustion, of shock and awe and pain as I woke up, went to school, saw the newspaper and could not stop crying because I knew those photos already. I knew those streets. I knew those buildings. I was there. I knew this event was happening, I was there real time. I was literally sitting on the ground next to a partially destroyed mosque with three Indonesian women, watching them cry, and somehow I understood their words even though I don't speak Indonesian. It was baffling. 

It keeps happening to me, where I will experience an event as it happens across the world or before it happens. At times I will suddenly 'wake up' in a place I have never been; this happened several weeks back and I was lucid enough to ask myself, "why am I here? What do I need to do here?" and I just started walking down an unknown street. The people around me were entirely unaware of my presence and even though I felt like I would have bumped into them, I couldn't; I was there but I wasn't there, if that makes sense. I could see people and several of them I remember very clearly, but they couldn't see or interact with me. 

I have yet to be able to consciously astral project; it generally happens to me when I am relaxed and at ease. But what is this? Can anyone relate to this? Sometimes I feel quite crazy. But the more aware of myself I become, the more this happens ... I'd like to understand it more and feel more in control of when/why it happens. 

I hope you all don't think I'm telling stories or making this up. I'm absolutely not. I'm just reaching out hoping that some of you have also experienced something like this and can shed some light on it. Thanks everyone <3

 

Hi and welcome to UM :)

Different methods work for different people to willfully AP. 

One method you might try is in the morning when you are wide awake. I think mornings are easier because you still have a link to your subconscious that controls it and you won't fall asleep while attempting it. 

Meditate your consciousness to different parts of your body. Then will  yourself up and out. 

Also keep a log of your attempts and successes. It helps but you to see what works and doesn't for you. What mood you were in and all other details etc should be logged. 

Once you believe you had success, try logging things in the places that you visit that you normally wouldn't know about. Road signs, graffiti or anything else that you could travel to that place and confirm that you saw it while awake. 

In your case of natural in voluntary places far away isn't uncommon to AP. You aren't crazy! 

 

 

 

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Professor T

..

*crickets chirping.*

...

quiet in here..

..

Here's one that happened this morning. am sharing it for the sake of breathing some life back into this thread.

I was on-top of a machine, a kind of conveyor or manufacturing plant.. Engineers had come and fixed it, and I'd been assisting in some way.. It was up there that I found the corpse of a bird. It was a little deformed, dead, but it's wings out stretched, one wing shorter than the other. I took it and examined it. It was a eagle or hawk of some description, blackish. As I descended the machine I held it out and imagined it in flight. My mind calculated if it could fly, what with one wing shorter than the other. It's body had a slight twist, I calculated wind over it, feathers on it's left side poked out, evening out the flow.. Yep, It could fly alright, I could make it fly..

As I got lost in these thoughts of flight and calculations of it's ability to fly it morphed, as things tend do do when your changing from place or state into another. The Bird shrank in my hands right down to about the size of an insect. It was black, some kind of moth or mayfly.. At the bottom of the machine I held it in my cupped hands, knelt, then gave it a gentle breath and kind of breathed good will into it as I opened my hands. and as I opened my hands and breathed that breath of good will it fluttered away, no longer a dead bird but a live creature.. 

So yeah.. It was a pretty cool experience this morning.. I hope it inspires.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
illuminati33

yea it does, how do you people get back in touch with it? I mean I use to be able to AP but now I cant and whats funny is that previously when I was first learning how to do this I always got the the vibration and high pitch noise stage but now after 30mins nothing, 50mins nothing, I'm not saying that I look at the clock but it feels long. I never get to that stage anymore and in the end I either give up or just go to sleep. Ive spoken to people from r/occult and r/AstralProjection and they are saying I have been blocked from it by someone or something. I never even left my house in AP because I was scared of wandering off to far and now I wish I had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekerWCF
Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 12:37 PM, illuminati33 said:

yea it does, how do you people get back in touch with it? I mean I use to be able to AP but now I cant and whats funny is that previously when I was first learning how to do this I always got the the vibration and high pitch noise stage but now after 30mins nothing, 50mins nothing, I'm not saying that I look at the clock but it feels long. I never get to that stage anymore and in the end I either give up or just go to sleep. Ive spoken to people from r/occult and r/AstralProjection and they are saying I have been blocked from it by someone or something. I never even left my house in AP because I was scared of wandering off to far and now I wish I had.

You are not blocked, just in a phase. I remember going through times when it wouldn't happen either. Often I think it was related to regular life stress and to many thoughts I regular life. I can pretty much do it at will now, but if you want it back just set a regular routine and it will be back eventually. Our minds get used to some of the triggers and keys too. I no longer can feel the emense powerful vibrations and loud noises like I used to. They are all feint, but now I simply can sense when I'm ready to exit. Look back at my original tutorial ( as white crane feather) and see if you are missing any steps. The one that most people tend to skip or over look is the early morning part. It's essential, because to slip back into the necessary mental layers to accomplish this, it's easier if your mind just came from there because you don't have to peel back as many layers. 

 

Edited by SeekerWCF
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
illuminati33

gotcha, I appreciate the info. I'll look back on your tutorial and will try again tonight. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Crane Feather

Got my account back. Wooo hooo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xKaazi

Hello White Crane Feather,

I just happened to stumble upon your post and I read the part how you mentioned swirling lights. As a kid I used to always see these swirling lights, until one night when there appeared to be less and less lights. One night there was only one light it followed a path and 'disappeared' ever since then I have never seen these lights and never again have been able to astral project. Just thought if maybe you had an answer to this and possibly why this might have happened. 

 

Thanks

Kenny Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
illuminati33

Has anyone been in the White House at all in the astral? Read on reddit people saying that they tried but couldn’t get in. Makes me wonder how the government is doing that if true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Crane Feather
On 6/12/2018 at 9:26 PM, xKaazi said:

Hello White Crane Feather,

I just happened to stumble upon your post and I read the part how you mentioned swirling lights. As a kid I used to always see these swirling lights, until one night when there appeared to be less and less lights. One night there was only one light it followed a path and 'disappeared' ever since then I have never seen these lights and never again have been able to astral project. Just thought if maybe you had an answer to this and possibly why this might have happened. 

 

Thanks

Kenny Elliott

My personal guess is that for whatever reason you were more susceptible to achieving the proper state to see those things. Different things happen in our lives all the time and the places that we find ourselves internally are related to this. My guess is that you were in the right spot for a while. Often becoming aware of these things and then purposely waiting for them or seeking them changes the psychological state you are in. Intent does a lot of things to our state if consciousness. Try some empty mind meditations with no intents. It doesn't always take the form of blankness, but chaos should be welcomed as well. Just try not to try. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Crane Feather
Posted (edited)
On 6/20/2018 at 12:45 PM, illuminati33 said:

Has anyone been in the White House at all in the astral? Read on reddit people saying that they tried but couldn’t get in. Makes me wonder how the government is doing that if true.

Hahaha well I am embarrassed to say I have tried once too hahah

I think it has less to do with astral defenses of the White House and more to do with the intent you have of doing such a thing. In the other places true intent is everything. Going to the White House is built on the psychological basis that you can't go to the White House. It would take some very good mental gymnastics to subvert this underlying psychological reality. In that reality, it will also manifest. So yes trying to thwart the White House defenses cannot be accomplished unless you have already thwarted your reason for trying to do so. 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Walker
Posted (edited)
On 25/05/2018 at 5:07 AM, illuminati33 said:

yea it does, how do you people get back in touch with it? I mean I use to be able to AP but now I cant and whats funny is that previously when I was first learning how to do this I always got the the vibration and high pitch noise stage but now after 30mins nothing, 50mins nothing, I'm not saying that I look at the clock but it feels long. I never get to that stage anymore and in the end I either give up or just go to sleep. Ive spoken to people from r/occult and r/AstralProjection and they are saying I have been blocked from it by someone or something. I never even left my house in AP because I was scared of wandering off to far and now I wish I had.

One scientific fact is that lucid dreaming and controlled dreaming, as well as projection of consciousness, becomes rarer, and more difficult, after a person reaches about 20-25 years of age.

It has to do with the structural evolution of the brain, and how it finally is becoming fully operational. This solidifies our awareness of waking reality and separates it from our dreaming consciousness   This reduces the abilty we have, as teens and  young people, to do many of these things due to the plasticity and interconnectedness of our brain and consciousness.  

My simple and most basic advice is this.

Get a lot more sleep than you need and, while not sweating it, maintain an interest in the topic.  Talk about it, think about it, write about it.  If it is in your conscious and subconscious mind then it is more likely to manifest .Also do reality checking while awake and dreaming  This increases the likelihood of you realising you are in a dream and being able to take control of your consciousness and send it out wards 

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.