Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Also I feel while reading your details that while I didn't leave my body, well I've never looked back when I use to meditate a lot I would go to speak to spirits etc in different areas I would often get the light feeling etc. Is there a connection in the fact if you can meditate and like I said it's been a while the Astral travel may be easier?

Also thanks for putting this up Anvil, it's always been a topic I wasn't sure of but I am forever getting picked on for saying I've had contact with yowies so I've really been a hyprocrite. :unsure::mellow:

Yes if you have the experience of speaking to spirits/guides and meditating, then you are essentially mentally projecting when doing that. You should find using the same technique easy to mentally project to astral travel somewhere or full body project if you desire.

• Like 1

Yes the "animal mind". I recently faced this full force, sort of on purpose Afterwards I searched for like experiences and I found when the buhdda faced and over came the demon hords of Mara it was a very similar experience.

Our tendency to guess the lion in the moving grass is our biggest challenge. I feel after the above incident, I have finally shed it. Now my inner voice is louder, and I'm starting to be able to connect with a few guides without full body projection. Though it's very rudimentary...

Just thought I should add on to the FAQ section of this post

Q: Do I HAVE to be at home laying down to project?

A: Not in the least, some people like myself can project in full motion like say while im walking I can project. (yes I do stop walking, and the lights are on but nobody is home.)

Q: Does it hurt?

A: Depends.

Q: What does it hurting depend on?

A: Every person projects in different ways, having different side effects, and for different lengths of time. If projection would hurt for you, only you could tell.

Q: Im of a certain faith that might consider this witch craft or devils work is it?

A: Absolutely not. This is simply your soul traveling outside of your body much the same as it would if you were to go to heaven. How else did you think you would get there?

Q: I have no spiritual connection, can I project?

A: Believe it or not, if you're alive you can project. It has nothing to do with spirituality and everything to do with knowing your soul, and allowing it to travel freely.

Q: Is it true that projection can last for long periods of time?

A: Projection can last as long as you can handle it, how long exactly that is.. Well only you will know.

Q: Is projection as hard as it seems?

A: No. Projection is 100 times harder than it seems, but once you manage to do it, it starts getting easier.

Q: How many times have you projected and where did you learn to project?

A: I've projected thousands of times, and i'm a 5th generation "shaman" or "witch doctor" we have knowledge we pass down from one to the next and thus even a relatively young "shaman" like myself can be just as well-versed on certain subjects as someone 3 times his age.

Q: Does projection really take you places?

A: At first, I didn't go anywhere but a few feet away. Now I can go to countries i've never visited and tell you how they smell, how there food tastes, and how there accent sounds.

For right now thats all I can come up with that I can contribute to the Q&A. If i think of more i'll go ahead and add on.

Edited by xFelix
  • Like 1

One night I awoke in sleep paralysis mode (I was sleeping on my stomach) and was viewing my body where I then came under attack I guess you could say… pretty much was getting molested … so currently I’m just wondering why that happened, what was doing it,and how I can prevent this.

As for the previous encounter, this is the best explanation for what i saw concerning the Archons.

I respect what Seeker says about the guardian encounter and know for myself that we really do get tested and that involves being roughed up. So we learn to stand on our feet, and assert ourselves correctly and not fearfully or negatively.

Sometimes however situations happen and something gets through and well like anything that's what you're prepared for.

When paralysis is attempted/involved in a form which I know is more than just classic SP (I have my own way of knowing because my sensory perception of my energy body/field/space is good) that i will confront whatever is intentionally attacking my energy body/field, as i know when it's a breached line so to speak.

If however i see something there watching, I will try and communicate and determine what's happening. I go into higher self for sorting through these things and know that not everything just because it gives presence to our awareness, poses a threat.

All i can say is we are always kept on our toes and it's what we learn and how we respond that really matters. We still gain from every experience the unpleasant ones too.

• Like 1

For right now thats all I can come up with that I can contribute to the Q&A. If i think of more i'll go ahead and add on.

Thanks for the contribution Felix. That's a good start for the FAQs.

Right this is a good one to discuss. I have followed the discussion between yourself and Seeker, but wanted to track back to this part to offer my perspective.

First of all i want to say don't convince yourself of anything just yet. Hopefully this comes out in a way which makes sense and if not, please do say so as this can get complex and quite long.

It is not uncommon to project and perceive your everyday surroundings as a slightly distorted version of what you 'know' as being structured in 3d reality - 3d is what we call the physical plane.

One of the greatest eye openers for me was learning how things structurally exist and 'share space' in other dimensions. We may assume and expect that once we are comfortable with accepting 'multi dimensions' that everything is an exact replica, rigidly stamped upon every dimensional layer and space between, but it is not the case. When we experience distortion of our surroundings, is a sign of a couple of things.

1. External reasons:-

• Dimensional layers overlapping in that particular spot. Everything energetically speaking is always vibrating, layers do shift around and dimensions are not all on the same level or 'quality' - lower/higher. When i am aware of this happening I call it criss crossing. It's like experiencing 2 places say on earth, 2 places that in 3d have 150 miles or 6000 miles distance between them, but become criss crossed for whatever and so become aligned within the same 'space'. Meaning when you are projected or just sensitive enough you may be able to perceive this criss cross. This also ties into the subject of portals and vortexs which are naturally centred around the earth. And this also explains i feel some kinds of hauntings and ET experiences people have.
  • Time. Time is a subject on it's own right for the astral projector, but sometimes overlaps and distortions are time line related and once you get your head around time as energetic flow, it can affect areas on a local level. Past, present, future, time and distance does not serve to the same rules they do in 3d. Time and distance is completely irrelevant. For instance for a period of time every time i projected and was aware of my local area I saw how an existing building which i knew inside out was now looking completely different. It was rebuilt, refurbished and extended in size. And it was not a one off to see this. It had extra rooms and floors and stairwell. A year or so later it was announced the existing building was to be extended and refurbished. And the work was carried out to completion. So, what i was seeing was how structurally it had changed energetically on the astral level before it was physically altered at another time.

2. Internal reasons:-

• Your own perceptions. Sometimes perceptions can be 'off' skewered or just not able to comprehend the reality of what is there, making things appear in away which only you can interpret and if there is not a sufficient true way to interpret (lack of experience) then what i call your "nonsense filter" is triggered to fill in the gaps. This being your ego and where belief systems/societal programming is attached. Not to go off topic but this is why you will come across the good advice time and time again of working through your issues, fear issues and putting ego aside. The more you can shed and empty of your "nonsense filter" the less influence it has on you and the less influence other things can have on you. What you see is relative to what you understand and this grows as you develop and experience more. It is why the same entity may appear to one person as a demon but to someone with no nonsense filter influencing, they simply see another being and will have a clearer picture of the beings intentions.
  • Level of consciousness. It would be wrong to ignore this part at this stage but won't be something you have to worry about at the moment. I wrote briefly in my second post about this also. Just like with the concept of mulit dimensions, ie astral levels/realms, we our selves are multi dimensional beings as far as our different levels of consciousness goes. We can use astral projection to explore the higher aspects of our consciousness and true being - "higher self" - to me that is the true goal of astral projection.
  • However our ego consciousness and what seeker describes as our 'animal mind' can be a level of consciousness which if engaged will affect profoundly the level of astral experience.

1. your running with your most primitive set of filters and blinkers on at this level. so how you perceive your environment, entities, things will alter.

2. if this is the level of consciousness you are holding and energetically being (most people are in ego-consciousness constantly in their day to day being and never shift) then your astral experiences will reflect this. Again this is why the good advice of dealing with any major emotional issues is well heeded.

Anyway back to the next point:-

Mental projection still counts as astral projection. Projection is projection whether one is awake or in a sleep state. Conscious projection is projection with the intention to consciously project in real time, again either mentally or full body. Mental projection is less work, takes less energy and allows one to project while awake/multi tasking etc. Just something to consider.

Thanks so much for your inputs... I kinda get what you`re saying ....This pinned post definately has helped me quite a bit and my understanding of the subject is growing...

Will post again when i experience something new.. Tried again last night after what happened in the afternoon... But I guess i was too drained to be sufficiently energised to project...

The Witch Doctor Projection Technique(My Family Secrets REVEALED)

First off I will have to explain to you, there are MANY different forms and methods of projection. Witch Doctors generally use 2 different kinds.

1) Whole body Projection(least common)

2) Mental Projection(most common)

For the purpose of keeping this thread free of arguments I will not discuss how to do a full body projection. (Theres is plenty of talk about it already and I will not step on other's toes.)

Mental Projection. What is it? How does it work? What can we do?

Mental Projection is when the only thing you are projecting is your MIND, your thoughts, not your soul, or your whole body. In your projection you will not have a body, and you will be in first person view. Mental projection is very similar to Body Projection except that its less draining on your body, takes less effort to perform, and is easier to use.

Using mental projection you can do pretty much go anywhere, meet anyone, speak with anyone and most importantly do it almost instantly.

Getting started

Things you will need:

- Soothing incense or perfume(Dont get anything overwhelming again soothing is the key here)

- Soothing music(same as above, soothing is the keyword)

- A picture of the person/place you want to see.

- All the patience in the world.

Our first mental projection will be from your current state, to that of someone you know.

Lets start with baby steps shall we?

-Stare at your picture and memorize it take your time, however long it takes for this to occur is how long you should stare.

-Turn on your music, and spread your fragrance, sit down and relax.(kick off your shoes, loosen the pants whatever it takes to relax)

-Now that you are relaxed close your eyes and clear your mind. (This means dont think of clearing your mind either just STOP thinking)

-Now that you've cleared your mind and are relaxed, breathe in threw your nose let the incense soothe your senses, while the music relieves your mind.

-Next up you want to slowly bring this picture to your mind and peacefully place your mind wherever the picture depicts. This should not be strenuous, or stressful at all and should not break your deep state of relaxation in the least.

-At this point you should feel as if you have left the building(this may take some time).

-Once your mind has left your body, with all the patience and calmness in the world you slowly want to think of yourself moving towards this place in the picture.

-Once you arrive you may ask questions by thinking them, you may look around as you normally would but because you are only there by way of mind, you cannot touch or alter anything.

-Your view at this point should be as if you're inside your own skull looking out of your own eyelids.

Once you have confirmed that you are where you wanted to be, simply think of being back home, and clear your mind once again.

PROGRESSION:

-After doing this several times you will notice that your mind starts going to these places alot faster, at this point you shouuld be attempting to do it without a picture at all. just think of the person, or place of which you wish to visit.

-Once you start projecting simply by thinking of a person remove the incense and music from the procedure and soothe your mind by simply breathing in threw your nose and out threw your mouth while clearing your mind.

-Once you've noticed that you have cut the need for incense and music, you should start attempting with your eyes open. (this will take loads of patience and time)

NOTE: Full mastery of this progression requires sometimes even years do not expect it to happen overnight.

Now that you've completed this progression you will notice that you can mentally project to anyone or anywhere by simply thinking of them and clearing your mind, and your whole process should be taking under 5 minutes.

PS-The more you use this projection the faster you can project. I have been told I was day dreaming while I was really checking in on a sick family member. (Yes I can project in under a minute poof lights are on but nobody is home.)[And you will be able to do it this fast too!]

• Like 2

Wow, this topic is sure developing fast !!

So tonight, I'm determined to try with all my heart !! :)

Just two little questione for you guys, if you would not mind answering them.

1)- When we are Astral Travelling, can we affect/move/pick up things from the physical world ?

2)- I've heard of spiritual Weaponry, is it true you can make weapons on the Astral world using your emotions ? Or is your emotions themselve a big weapon ?

Here you go, and advanced thanks to anyone who would answer. :)

More Q&A Thanks to: PoPsIcLeS-LaDy

Q: When we are Astral Traveling, can we affect/move/pick up things from the physical world?

A: This really depends on how you are projecting, and how experienced you are at doing so.

Ex: (In a full astral projection) YES, you can move/touch things. How heavy, how long and how much all depends on how strong you are projecting yourself.(In most cases simply touching people are the most common and then the person you touched says they felt the touch.)

Q: I've heard of spiritual Weaponry, is it true you can make weapons on the Astral world using your emotions?

A: Unfortunately, none of my experience points to such being possible. When you are projected you are weakened. Your only weapon is your ability to stop the projection at any time.(I'd like further input on this from other experienced astral projectionists maybe they have found a way to do it?)

Q: Are your emotions themselves a big weapon?

A: The greatest weapons in existence are the emotions of a being.

Ex: You ever find yourself seeing red in ANGER, and do something that would normally make you scream in pain but because you were so emotionally angry you didn't feel a thing?

• Like 1

Wow, this topic is sure developing fast !!

So tonight, I'm determined to try with all my heart !! :)

Just two little questione for you guys, if you would not mind answering them.

1)- When we are Astral Travelling, can we affect/move/pick up things from the physical world ?

2)- I've heard of spiritual Weaponry, is it true you can make weapons on the Astral world using your emotions ? Or is your emotions themselve a big weapon ?

Here you go, and advanced thanks to anyone who would answer. :)

1) I dont think so. That would be quite a feat. Now you can pick up the astral version of an object. But remember realtime is more like a shadow/mirror world it's connected with the real one but loosly.

2) you most certainty can. Their called thought forms. I have used many thought forms symbolically. I once was given some sort of gift from a very well known spiritual presence that came in the form of a glowing red orb. Weapons, tools, triggers .... You name it.

Excellent, I will try that, thanks! I was wondering does anyone have any experience/tricks when commanding spirits(or whatever) to answer questions or simply command them to say their name and symbol?

Excellent, I will try that, thanks! I was wondering does anyone have any experience/tricks when commanding spirits(or whatever) to answer questions or simply command them to say their name and symbol?

Commanding? Try asking first. Don't get aggressive unless you feel like your space is being violated.

Be careful that your sponsoring emotions for such actions are not mal aligned. You could cause trouble for yourself.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Seeker your second-to-last post is troubling to me!

Lets do some research shall we?

1) I dont think so. That would be quite a feat. Now you can pick up the astral version of an object. But remember realtime is more like a shadow/mirror world it's connected with the real one but loosly.

2) you most certainty can. Their called thought forms. I have used many thought forms symbolically. I once was given some sort of gift from a very well known spiritual presence that came in the form of a glowing red orb. Weapons, tools, triggers .... You name it.

1)

Me- I know from personal experience touching is possible, I cannot personally vouch for moving objects though(but have heard of numerous instances where people claim to)

You- Have you attempted this yet? Lets not get outlandish and say "drive a car" just simply a projection to a person nearby and touch them, when your projection is over ask if they felt anything.

(Please do help with this research, it would give me peace of mind.)

2)

Me- Neither myself, nor anyone I know has encountered the ability of being "armed" within a projection. I can see it as plausible which is why I did not give a definite No.

You- I would really like to know more on how exactly to go about this so that I may test and report back.

Mind you, when it comes to projections my scope is very limited. My knowledge of projections is all based on "shaman" ritual and beliefs. This in fact means that when we project we do not traverse the universe, or any larger scales... We just seek the person we want/need. This would also explain the lack of information within my book on the subject of actual objects within a projection.

PS-

Try "commanding", you will notice yourself either being ignored or being a victim. They are deceased, or perhaps never lived... Doesn't make them any less of a being than you.

Edited by xFelix
  • Like 1

Seeker your second-to-last post is troubling to me!

Lets do some research shall we?

1)

Me- I know from personal experience touching is possible, I cannot personally vouch for moving objects though(but have heard of numerous instances where people claim to)

You- Have you attempted this yet? Lets not get outlandish and say "drive a car" just simply a projection to a person nearby and touch them, when your projection is over ask if they felt anything.

(Please do help with this research, it would give me peace of mind.)

2)

Me- Neither myself, nor anyone I know has encountered the ability of being "armed" within a projection. I can see it as plausible which is why I did not give a definite No.

You- I would really like to know more on how exactly to go about this so that I may test and report back.

Mind you, when it comes to projections my scope is very limited. My knowledge of projections is all based on "shaman" ritual and beliefs. This in fact means that when we project we do not traverse the universe, or any larger scales... We just seek the person we want/need. This would also explain the lack of information within my book on the subject of actual objects within a projection.

PS-

Try "commanding", you will notice yourself either being ignored or being a victim. They are deceased, or perhaps never lived... Doesn't make them any less of a being than you.

Yes my friend I have the same feeling toword some of yours. We are going to have to agree to disagree. :) which is ok. Different perspectives can be beneficial, UM is a diverse place you are going to find that dogmas arnt well received.

I have armed myself many times in projection before I developed a more balanced sense of things. You should study up on thought forms. A common weapon I caried with me into the spirit world was a Samuel sword that was very special.

I have touched others.., even reached into them and spread my entire awareness inside of them. I was not talking about that. The question is if physical objects can be manipulated. My response was that I don't think so. Touching would be awareness based. Kinetic energy from spiritual energy would be quite a feat.

My knowledge comes from direct experience... If I quote a book or Human teaching I'll say so. As a shaman, you should know that those of us on these paths are trained by those on the other side ancestors and spirits. Thats where my knowledge comes from. Anything told to me by a person is a Mabey until I experience or learn it myself. That's the only real way to learn.

Anyway. I do appreciate most of your postings, and I don't challenge others in this topic on much because it is so diverse. I have yet to meet an authority so authoritative information is lost on me.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

As to commanding spirits? They are like any other sentient beings. We should Treat them as such. Command them if you feel bullied and they are violating your space, but other than that good manners will get you a lot further than not. Carrying yourself in Constant respect will bring respect back to you just like in normal reality. That's all I have to say about that.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Yes my friend I have the same feeling toword some of yours. We are going to have to agree to disagree. :) which is ok. Different perspectives can be beneficial, UM is a diverse place you are going to find that dogmas arnt well received.

I have armed myself many times in projection before I developed a more balanced sense of things. You should study up on thought forms. A common weapon I caried with me into the spirit world was a Samuel sword that was very special.

I have touched others.., even reached into them and spread my entire awareness inside of them. I was not talking about that. The question is if physical objects can be manipulated. My response was that I don't think so. Touching would be awareness based. Kinetic energy from spiritual energy would be quite a feat.

My knowledge comes from direct experience... If I quote a book or Human teaching I'll say so. As a shaman, you should know that those of us on these paths are trained by those on the other side ancestors and spirits. Thats where my knowledge comes from. Anything told to me by a person is a Mabey until I experience or learn it myself. That's the only real way to learn.

Anyway. I do appreciate most of your postings, and I don't challenge others in this topic on much because it is so diverse. I have yet to meet an authority so authoritative information is lost on me.

Seeker, I do disagree one one thing you said in this post.

We are going to have to agree to disagree.

I have done further reading and have found your insights to be more accurate.

Upon further evaluation, I retract my statements that weapons cannot be held in projection. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on that subject matter.

As for the effecting the physical world while in projection we both agree that touching is absolutely possible. We both have personal encounters of doing such, i've heard of people actually moving objects(have not done so myself, again I only do what I need to not any more.) and therefore it's something in legal terms would be hear-say and isn't relevant information so yes I would discredit this. You also discredit this possibility.

Seems after you pointing me in the right direction, we're on the same page. (my big WTF? was the weapons, I truly had no idea! lol)

As to commanding spirits? They are like any other sentient beings. We should Treat them as such. Command them if you feel bullied and they are violating your space, but other than that good manners will get you a lot further than not. Carrying yourself in Constant respect will bring respect back to you just like in normal reality. That's all I have to say about that.

Well said.

On the subject of weaponry, how it panned out for me was learning how to not only create but utilize them through controlled conditions/tests or 'training' scenarios i would be thrown into on the astral level. I'm not saying that's how it would be for everyone but it was how it was for me. The key to this for me and my development was connecting to my higher self/soul. Astral projection and travel made this possible to explore. I already had certain symbolic things/weaponry associated with my soul so it was like stepping into old shoes again. I feel from the shamanic perspective this would be well understood in that going to the soul level is where we reconnect and work from. The starting point for me was building a connection with my guides and going from there.

Also to add I can't drive this point enough that it is ok to share alternative methods without feeling it could lead to arguments. We don't have to always agree to be right, as the subject and experience of the astral levels is so diverse and diversity is good. All is welcome and we are not in competition with one another either but we can even learn from each other too.

Hope everyone has a good new year!

Seeker, I do disagree one one thing you said in this post.

I have done further reading and have found your insights to be more accurate.

Upon further evaluation, I retract my statements that weapons cannot be held in projection. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on that subject matter.

As for the effecting the physical world while in projection we both agree that touching is absolutely possible. We both have personal encounters of doing such, i've heard of people actually moving objects(have not done so myself, again I only do what I need to not any more.) and therefore it's something in legal terms would be hear-say and isn't relevant information so yes I would discredit this. You also discredit this possibility.

Seems after you pointing me in the right direction, we're on the same page. (my big WTF? was the weapons, I truly had no idea! lol)

Thanks Felix. I think you and are going to be good friends. There are many things that wish to learn about your traditions you see I am separated from that. Also I am unable at the moment to do mental

Projection like you and anvil can. I have been doing

Many experiments with this ( I have been calling it duel concousness ) but only brief moments.

I think we have a lot to learn from each other. I know that anvil has inspired possibilities with this in me that I never considered. Her balanced perspective is very helpful.

I'm excited to what craziness this year will bring. Happy new year everyone.

Thanks seeker and very much so likewise :tu:

Felix i am too looking forward to learning more about your traditions, hope you feel you can share here. thanks.

Sometimes when i'm just lying down in a relaxed state i get these jolts, but i never really though much of it, i used to think that maybe i had dreamt that i had fallen off a cliff or off of an object even though i never recalled having any thoughts like that. So i was just wondering, i take it it's also possible for astral projection to happen even if you have no intention of doing it? if that makes sense.

Yes Astral Projection and dreams can happen spontaneously. This is why I feel it helps people a lot to start a dream journal.

1. it improves recall rate and helps to train your perspective to be come the observer/recorder, rather than just aimlessly lingering around.

2. There is going to be a percentage of dreams which may well fit into the astral category and it trains you to learn to recognise which dreams are astral and which are not when all you have is memory and recall to go on. Because for the same reason above, astral projection can happen when you are already out for the count in a sleep cycle.

I would only be interested in "commanding" an entity say if it were attacking me, instead of physically attacking it back i could simply command the entity to stop and explain why it was attacking me, so on.. I view everything as a learning experience, not trying to be the new bully on the block, just more of a martial arts perspective.For myself i have had shamanic type experience with say animal spirits but I've also had experiences with entities to where I've only discovered similar encounters through religious Gnostic texts.. so i try to keep an open ego-less point of view as possible.

I've read in Gnostic text of encountering similar entities that they call Archons (that's the only reason why i give the entity i encounter that name?

According to them "To Gnostics, the lion-headed serpent crowned with solar rays was not only the image of the Lord Archon, but also of the source of spiritual power that allows human beings to resist that entity. Gnostics taught that nous, the spiritual intelligence endowed in humanity, could be blocked by the Archons. This occurs through Archontic intrusion affected by a kind of subliminal invasion at the level of thought and language (i.e., mental syntax)"

Sorry for the brief response.. something just came up. I've had experiences with being touched that i'll elaborate more on later. Thanks for the good advice everyone!

Many "gods" of myth and legends are probably entities like this. For whatever reason an entity associated with the pleiadies star cluster took an intrest in me. It's the one that gave me something. The Navajo know it as Haashchʼééshzhiní--- the black faced god. Black representing the universe ( the background space). When I first noticed it's presence I asked "what is that" then I herd a loud voice say " I am the light". Then there was this forming of massive light rays in the star cluster that formed what looked like a large letter "C". It fell toword earth then there was a loud thunderous sound and the shaped added a line across the center to make sort of a rounded "E".

I struggled for a long time with meaning. My deer guide told me to wait and digest it. Higher dimentional beigns communicate in very high contextual information. One word or image is cached full of information. For them it's like trying to get a Message across to a dog or cat or even an insect.

I struggled with it for a long time. Then one day trying to find some piece of information on the black faced god, I realized that it is a fire god. It literally ment "I am the light" it wasnt metaphorical.

Not long after I was messing around out of body trying to land on the moon, when my attention was turned back to the star cluster. All the stars turned red And combined into a single red star. It then floated down landed on my hand and went inside me. I spent the better Part of the night calling it forth and controlling it. Still don't know what it's for entirely. It seems to sort of a universal tool.

Recently in deep meditation I was hit with the meaning of the symbol and why it was falling to earth. It represents phi... And indeed the entire event was an incredible amount of information relating to creation, mathematics, divine proportion.

Amazing. Im still awed by it all, and i feel extremely blessed have been given a glimpse at how creation happened.

Hey!!

Happy new year to everyone....

Wanted to know the views of people who astral ptoject regarding the Akashic records... Have you been able to tap into it??

I'm not sure if I should be making a thread for asking questions.. But regardless I shall post anyway.

I have some questions that are possibly hindering my chances of astral projection.. When you lye down what position do you lye in?

I feel uncomfortable lying on my back, Ever since a child I crawl up like a baby in a womb on my side.

To check if you're body is a sleep, Do you try and move your arm to see if you are in sleep paralyse? But if you try and tell if you're paralysed, Will it automatically wake your body up?

When you've reached the level of vibration and do the technique, do you open your physical eyes or do you see in your head, Much like lucid dreaming?

Is astral travel/Projection like Lucid dreaming were vividness varies each time you do it? Or is it always like waking life vividness?

Is there a time limit on how long you're allowed in the astral realm? Just like lucid dreaming when time varies..? Or does experience dictate the time allocated?

How long does it take to leave the body from lying down and trying the technique for you? A hour ? Or less?

Thank You For Reading!

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked