Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Hello,

Someone made a presentation about Multiple personnality disorder in my class and I'm very furious about that. Is it a kind of possession?

thx

Thx very much

I read somewhere that some people are able to make AP/OBE when they want without difficulties. Maybe they are special?

Whatever, I will try my best to have my first OBE!

whats the difference between AP and OBE?

Seeing people who are "awakened" or "activated" as 'special' is just the ego minds (3d) way of comprehending something that is unexplained, same with thinking its all gift given. However the transformation a being goes through in their awakening is something special, it's not that they are born special, some people are just born more awake than others and that is completely dependent on soul origin, history, how evolved their soul is and purpose ( what lessons are they here for this time). Everyone has the "potential" to awaken, but it is a special journey to go through because not everyone will awake or some will and will go back to sleep again. It's not particularly easy being an awakened soul here amongst the majority who are not.

Astral projection and astral travel for most is a by product of simply being awake, it's an ability set within a level of consciousness that has been attained.

That's why i spend little time pouring over the difference between lucid dreaming, obe and astral projection. Those minor indifferences don't define it or the level of consciousness i want to connect to or perceive with, if im going to connect to my 5d higher consciousness then i will use meditation and as a by product i am astral projected at the same time because i have an intention to use my consciousness and energy in a very specific way. If i happen to project when i fall asleep into my 5d self then my awareness is shifted to that level of consciousness the chances of astral travelling is a by product of going to where my 5d self is. Most people who fall into astral projection topics do so because they come across certain issues or pitfalls and need like minded minds to bounce their experiences off one another.

This video i posted a page so back sort of explains things from a metaphysical perspective which is the perspective i come from. The term "merkabah" is the vehicle or state of consciousness required to be able to astral travel. What the lady in that video trioes to get across is that no one learns how to make a mekabah, the merkabah activates the moment you attain a certain level of consciousness/ vibration. The point of the message is that focusing on astral projection or lucid dreaming exclusively for the sake of just projecting/travelling is not a guarantee of anything. I think one has to develop in all areas and do the hard work, do the ego / shadow work, have the right intentions and the astral projecting abilities will come as a by product of all that as well as psychic empathy, telepathy, mediumship and activation of higher sensory percpetions. That is altogether is what awakening is.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=1170#entry5142147

• Like 1

Hello,

Someone made a presentation about Multiple personnality disorder in my class and I'm very furious about that. Is it a kind of possession?

thx

No. It is a legit disorder where people can be more than one "person" at a time. Usually the original personality is very weak so the mind created another person to deal with the stress of life.

Seeing people who are "awakened" or "activated" as 'special' is just the ego minds (3d) way of comprehending something that is unexplained, same with thinking its all gift given. However the transformation a being goes through in their awakening is something special, it's not that they are born special, some people are just born more awake than others and that is completely dependent on soul origin, history, how evolved their soul is and purpose ( what lessons are they here for this time). Everyone has the "potential" to awaken, but it is a special journey to go through because not everyone will awake or some will and will go back to sleep again. It's not particularly easy being an awakened soul here amongst the majority who are not.

Astral projection and astral travel for most is a by product of simply being awake, it's an ability set within a level of consciousness that has been attained.

That's why i spend little time pouring over the difference between lucid dreaming, obe and astral projection. Those minor indifferences don't define it or the level of consciousness i want to connect to or perceive with, if im going to connect to my 5d higher consciousness then i will use meditation and as a by product i am astral projected at the same time because i have an intention to use my consciousness and energy in a very specific way. If i happen to project when i fall asleep into my 5d self then my awareness is shifted to that level of consciousness the chances of astral travelling is a by product of going to where my 5d self is. Most people who fall into astral projection topics do so because they come across certain issues or pitfalls and need like minded minds to bounce their experiences off one another.

This video i posted a page so back sort of explains things from a metaphysical perspective which is the perspective i come from. The term "merkabah" is the vehicle or state of consciousness required to be able to astral travel. What the lady in that video trioes to get across is that no one learns how to make a mekabah, the merkabah activates the moment you attain a certain level of consciousness/ vibration. The point of the message is that focusing on astral projection or lucid dreaming exclusively for the sake of just projecting/travelling is not a guarantee of anything. I think one has to develop in all areas and do the hard work, do the ego / shadow work, have the right intentions and the astral projecting abilities will come as a by product of all that as well as psychic empathy, telepathy, mediumship and activation of higher sensory percpetions. That is altogether is what awakening is.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=1170#entry5142147

I'm almost learning to understand you. There was a post a few days ago, that I was surprised that I got it. How different a few years of communication and "exsperiences " can make. Awesome!

No. It is a legit disorder where people can be more than one "person" at a time. Usually the original personality is very weak so the mind created another person to deal with the stress of life.

Ok thx I was curious (not furious lol) about this kind of mystery that sometimes scientifics can't explain very well.

People with multi personality disorder are in metaphysical terms, fragmented in their psyche ... The psyche splits off which results in multi personalties. In the worse cases it can extend to total fragmentation though rare... i've come across it with spirits who have not crossed over and as they become more fragmented they become more insane, destructive and lost and impossible to reason with. True insanity imo.

Soul retrieval is what is needed in these cases to heal them and release the fragments of consciousness other things can use....this really the work of the shamanistic healer/ medium. Can be done for whether the spirit is incarnated or not.

I find it more interesting to consider that multiple personality disorder is the previous personalities coming through from past lifes in an unwanted / uncontrolled way, than it being to do with possession.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I'm almost learning to understand you. There was a post a few days ago, that I was surprised that I got it. How different a few years of communication and "exsperiences " can make. Awesome!

Maybe I'm just getting better at communicating what my higher self wants to say Lol. Thxs for that though.

Maybe I'm just getting better at communicating what my higher self wants to say Lol. Thxs for that though.

Hahaha yes, we'll in post I was actually starting to sound like you. I looked back at what a read and it could have just as easily have been written by you. Strange but cool.

People with multi personality disorder are in metaphysical terms, fragmented in their psyche ... The psyche splits off which results in multi personalties. In the worse cases it can extend to total fragmentation though rare... i've come across it with spirits who have not crossed over and as they become more fragmented they become more insane, destructive and lost and impossible to reason with. True insanity imo.

Soul retrieval is what is needed in these cases to heal them and release the fragments of consciousness other things can use....this really the work of the shamanistic healer/ medium. Can be done for whether the spirit is incarnated or not.

I find it more interesting to consider that multiple personality disorder is the previous personalities coming through from past lifes in an unwanted / uncontrolled way, than it being to do with possession.

In other words the people become a Hollow and need a Soul Reaper to cleanse there dirty souls lol. But seriously though if i remember correctly i believe when the disorder was first discovered it was misidentified as possession cases. Since the people in some extreme cases where talking in different languages and stuff. That friends and family said the people never knew how to speak.

Edited by stevemagegod

More so in the sense that rather than having all aspects of the self integrated or constantly integrating into one consciousness stream ( the core self ) the aspects become split off from one another causing the core self to be knocked out of alignment (split off from their oneness / source) The term fragmented is meant when these aspects become disconnected as a result and stop recognising one another as part of the same being. What soul retrieval does is reclaim the fragments and re integrate them back into the core and re align the core self/stream.

Soul retrieval in a sense is also sort of the process some go through when they are going through an awakening, at least in the sense of the integration of aspects which includes the memories, experiences, lessons, wisdom and abilities stored from every life time in the soul consciousness, no one can be forced to awaken that's the thing, but people can be forced through horrendous abuses to fragment and split off......

The personality is not infinite nor the same as the identity or origin of the true self, the personality or ID is the ego consciousness, but it's this aspect that can be manipulated, damaged, or abused enough to cause fragmentation and disconnect from source /soul. Once disconnect has happened, the person is extremely vulnerable to being used by something else. Some might call this possession. Look up the programs about MK ULTRA and the like, they deliberately cause fragmentation to the psyche so they can reprogram new personalities to carry out specialized jobs / missions. Most MK ULTRA victims have been groomed since children and have handlers that can trigger those personalities through an array of cues. This in a sense is a kind of possession and while it is a disturbing and dark thing to read about, it shows how fragile the personality/ego is and why it suits certain agendas to keep people dumbed down, and in constant fear mode. So they have less chance of awakening.

Possession on the other hand is when the beings core stream of consciousness is "hijacked" by another beings consciousness. So the being starts taking on the agenda and working through the will of the other being or even "over tangle". That's the simplest way to put it and even at that it would be called being "influenced" or used as a tool / puppet more than possessed. There is more chance of it happening with one who is already fragmented than one who is awakened, because the persons core self and consciousness stream is already unstable and out of alignment, whereas in an awakened being the soul connection is occupying the vessel, not the ego.

• Like 1

Possession on the other hand is when the beings core stream of consciousness is "hijacked" by another beings consciousness. So the being starts taking on the agenda and working through the will of the other being or even "over tangle". That's the simplest way to put it and even at that it would be called being "influenced" or used as a tool / puppet more than possessed. There is more chance of it happening with one who is already fragmented than one who is awakened, because the persons core self and consciousness stream is already unstable and out of alignment, whereas in an awakened being the soul connection is occupying the vessel, not the ego.

What happens when people are channelling spirits to come through them to communicate with them? Is it still a form of hijacking or is the medium still in control somewhere? Like Edgar Cayce for example. ?

Also i think you may like this since i believe i accessed the akashic records last night:

1 1 8

2 450 888

333 555 457

+444 +678 +789

------ ------ -------

5* 7* 6

The above Math equation is what i saw. I did my best to try and memorize the position of the numbers in the dream. There were also other random numbers, and symbols floating around it as well but i didn't pay much attention to them as i have never ever seen something stick out like that in a dream before. The thing is i am not in school anymore and i do not use math in my job(other than counting money). So i do not understand why i would be seeing huge formulas like that. I did my best to recreate what i saw on the computer. I believe the formula you see is what i saw in my dream however the numbers are not the same.

I recorded it immediately upon waking up before i forget it.

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 2

What happens when people are channelling spirits to come through them to communicate with them? Is it still a form of hijacking or is the medium still in control somewhere? Like Edgar Cayce for example. ?

Also i think you may like this since i believe i accessed the akashic records last night:

1 1 8

2 450 888

333 555 457

+444 +678 +789

------ ------ -------

5* 7* 6

The above Math equation is what i saw. I did my best to try and memorize the position of the numbers in the dream. There were also other random numbers, and symbols floating around it as well but i didn't pay much attention to them as i have never ever seen something stick out like that in a dream before. The thing is i am not in school anymore and i do not use math in my job(other than counting money). So i do not understand why i would be seeing huge formulas like that. I did my best to recreate what i saw on the computer. I believe the formula you see is what i saw in my dream however the numbers are not the same.

I recorded it immediately upon waking up before i forget it.

Okay, this is a commonly confused area. Mediumship and channelling, while they sound similar things in operation, they are not. There is a significant difference between the medium who works through their core stream connection to their higherself/soul and with spirit guides, over the channeller who simply gives their core stream of consciousness 'over' to the external entity to channel through them. Or channels directly from the 'grid'. There are very few channels, painfully few infact, who are even getting over 60% accurate channellings. The majority are channelling utter crap and it's a sign to watch out for when they are all channelling the same thing. It's coming from the same source, either something using the grid or the same faction of entities.

Spiritual Mediums 'traditionally' deal only with the spirit world. There is almost always a spirit guide who works as the middle person between the medium and spirit. That is the spirit guides role and most mediums who have this, find out that they hold a soul contract to do this with 'said' spirit guide etc. The spirit guide is also within a team or is also the 'gate keeper'. It's a like having a security team on your stream of consciousness. It is there because it is needed.

Having a spirit guide is the next best thing or to 'some' depending on who you talk to, is the same as the higher self connection. The spirit and spirit guide hold the connection between each other, Never to the medium in 3d directly. Then the spirit guide makes the middle man connection to the medium and the connection is complete - the reading, info will flow via spirit to medium.

Where as channellers who are channelling entities, or the grid - whatever they claim to be channelling, ie arch angels give permission for the entity to connect to their stream of consciousness directly. Most channellers don't remember a great deal when they come out it which suggest they are trancing pretty deep. The issue is anybody can be used as a channel if they agree to give up their "mind" - that's what is risky is about it. Lay people do sometimes get hi jacked as a channel, i have seen it happen in front of my eyes, sometimes it is done to get a message across to someone so it is not always harmful, but in universal law benevolent beings will not breach other beings or intrude with other beings like this, unless intervention is critically needed. So it kind of indicates your dealing with something who doesn't care about universal law or at the very least is of neutral disposition.

Other times when i have witnessed it was because we were in a very active location ( haunted area ) and the one who got hijacked simply was the weakest link in the group, that being the one with the most energy or weakest shields....meaning the easier it is for an entity or spirit energy to get past a persons mental firewalls ( shields ) the more likely they are going to target that being to use as a channel.

I had the unpleasant experience of a 'chancer' trying to jump into my consciousness before as well. Most get too excited to be able to stay long and just crave the energy experience, and for some channellers/people they really do love this back. they love the exchange and are ok with it. Just know the deception level is high because really a channel is being tweaked over time to suit the body of consciousness of the entity, rather than anything else, it's more of a one way deal, everything is about the entity and it's needs and the channel to the entity is a tool.

Back to mediums - Some mediums who practise trance mediumship, will allow the spirit to come directly into their stream of consciousness and i guess "astral body" is where the merging happens. This gives the spirit the sensation for a short time of feeling earth bound, in a body, and able to see and perceive through the mediums senses. Trance mediums who are well trained and developed will still have spirit guide teams around them watching and supporting the medium on the astral and spiritual side of things.

So a lot of it really boils down to whether a medium is working with a spirit guide or through their higherself or not. Same goes for any channeller. I come from a medium background into all this and personally this why i always say to people when you talk to beings on the other side or in astral travels / meditations, state to them that they speak to you through your higher self rather than your 3d self. Or at the very least a guide if you are unsure about them.. This translates very clearly, and separates the wheat from the chaff, the joksters, chancers, bad ass ones are not interested in facing you as your higherself, every being knows when dealing with one another on the higher consciousness levels that all can be seen and known, truth and clarity only have place, no room for deception and games....they know the weakest link is your ego consciousness ie 3d self better than you do.

As for the numbers, yes i have had these long digit and codex messages/ experiences before. It's language and the combinations mean things, but what i am not sure. I think they probably mean something to someone or they would mean something to your higherself and if you received them, it' probably a download you recieved.

• Like 1

Okay, this is a commonly confused area. Mediumship and channelling, while they sound similar things in operation, they are not. There is a significant difference between the medium who works through their core stream connection to their higherself/soul and with spirit guides, over the channeller who simply gives their core stream of consciousness 'over' to the external entity to channel through them. Or channels directly from the 'grid'. There are very few channels, painfully few infact, who are even getting over 60% accurate channellings. The majority are channelling utter crap and it's a sign to watch out for when they are all channelling the same thing. It's coming from the same source, either something using the grid or the same faction of entities.

Spiritual Mediums 'traditionally' deal only with the spirit world. There is almost always a spirit guide who works as the middle person between the medium and spirit. That is the spirit guides role and most mediums who have this, find out that they hold a soul contract to do this with 'said' spirit guide etc. The spirit guide is also within a team or is also the 'gate keeper'. It's a like having a security team on your stream of consciousness. It is there because it is needed.

Having a spirit guide is the next best thing or to 'some' depending on who you talk to, is the same as the higher self connection. The spirit and spirit guide hold the connection between each other, Never to the medium in 3d directly. Then the spirit guide makes the middle man connection to the medium and the connection is complete - the reading, info will flow via spirit to medium.

Where as channellers who are channelling entities, or the grid - whatever they claim to be channelling, ie arch angels give permission for the entity to connect to their stream of consciousness directly. Most channellers don't remember a great deal when they come out it which suggest they are trancing pretty deep. The issue is anybody can be used as a channel if they agree to give up their "mind" - that's what is risky is about it. Lay people do sometimes get hi jacked as a channel, i have seen it happen in front of my eyes, sometimes it is done to get a message across to someone so it is not always harmful, but in universal law benevolent beings will not breach other beings or intrude with other beings like this, unless intervention is critically needed. So it kind of indicates your dealing with something who doesn't care about universal law or at the very least is of neutral disposition.

Other times when i have witnessed it was because we were in a very active location ( haunted area ) and the one who got hijacked simply was the weakest link in the group, that being the one with the most energy or weakest shields....meaning the easier it is for an entity or spirit energy to get past a persons mental firewalls ( shields ) the more likely they are going to target that being to use as a channel.

I had the unpleasant experience of a 'chancer' trying to jump into my consciousness before as well. Most get too excited to be able to stay long and just crave the energy experience, and for some channellers/people they really do love this back. they love the exchange and are ok with it. Just know the deception level is high because really a channel is being tweaked over time to suit the body of consciousness of the entity, rather than anything else, it's more of a one way deal, everything is about the entity and it's needs and the channel to the entity is a tool.

Back to mediums - Some mediums who practise trance mediumship, will allow the spirit to come directly into their stream of consciousness and i guess "astral body" is where the merging happens. This gives the spirit the sensation for a short time of feeling earth bound, in a body, and able to see and perceive through the mediums senses. Trance mediums who are well trained and developed will still have spirit guide teams around them watching and supporting the medium on the astral and spiritual side of things.

So a lot of it really boils down to whether a medium is working with a spirit guide or through their higherself or not. Same goes for any channeller. I come from a medium background into all this and personally this why i always say to people when you talk to beings on the other side or in astral travels / meditations, state to them that they speak to you through your higher self rather than your 3d self. Or at the very least a guide if you are unsure about them.. This translates very clearly, and separates the wheat from the chaff, the joksters, chancers, bad ass ones are not interested in facing you as your higherself, every being knows when dealing with one another on the higher consciousness levels that all can be seen and known, truth and clarity only have place, no room for deception and games....they know the weakest link is your ego consciousness ie 3d self better than you do.

As for the numbers, yes i have had these long digit and codex messages/ experiences before. It's language and the combinations mean things, but what i am not sure. I think they probably mean something to someone or they would mean something to your higherself and if you received them, it' probably a download you recieved.

Yo so the other night i saw two Spirits enter my room and woke me while i was in a deep sleep. One Spirit was sitting on my chair next to my bed, and another was floating above me. The one sitting on the chair freaked me out cause i was in a wake sleep state and wasn't prepared to see these things. And then when i turned on my back i saw this thing floating above me which honestly scarred the **** out of me. I did a test to see if something was there by waving my hand through it and it felt like "Spider Webs". But then the weird part is i don't remember what happened after that. Something just put me back to sleep. Have you ever experienced something like before? Could these entities manifesting themselves right next to me have anything to do with visiting the akashic records?

Also i saw a double moon again the previous night. And this time i was prepared with a Camera after i woke. I tried to take a picture of it but it wouldn't come out through the camera. I was even trying to look through the lens of the camera and i couldn't see it. However i kept doing double looks and it was still there even shutting my eyes and then opening them and still there. I love looking at the moon and i do it nightly and each time i have never seen it "reflect" in a double exposure like this before.

Edited by stevemagegod

Well I successfully climbed out of my body twice last night and walked around and it turned into a lucid dream. It was very vivid. The first time I was climbing my walls and could feel the walls and light fixtures, then started walking around. The second time it was even more vivid and I was able to look into the mirror and see myself perfectly clear. I also went outside to practice my flying. But thats about all I can remember.

:)

And I did feel the rumbling at first. It wasn't harsh at all, it was subtle and felt good.

• Like 3

Cool.. Well done SW.

• Like 1

So ever since that night I astral travelled, or exited my body and had a lucid dream should I say... I have had pretty bad muscle pain in my shoulders. I exited my body through my shoulders. Is there any significence here? I do not normally wake with severe muscle pain that lasts for days.

• Like 1

Cool.. Well done SW.

I didnt really "do" anything but thanks. :) I will pm you soon. I miss our chats. :)

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Yo so the other night i saw two Spirits enter my room and woke me while i was in a deep sleep. One Spirit was sitting on my chair next to my bed, and another was floating above me. The one sitting on the chair freaked me out cause i was in a wake sleep state and wasn't prepared to see these things. And then when i turned on my back i saw this thing floating above me which honestly scarred the **** out of me. I did a test to see if something was there by waving my hand through it and it felt like "Spider Webs". But then the weird part is i don't remember what happened after that. Something just put me back to sleep. Have you ever experienced something like before? Could these entities manifesting themselves right next to me have anything to do with visiting the akashic records?

I have experienced the spider web sensation when i did the same thing with putting my hand through the field / form of something that visited me one night before bed time (it looked like many fine golden spider webs or threads materialising and creating some kind of formless shape to my 3d eyes. To me it was most beautiful manifestation and energy i have ever seen. That's the closest i have come to experiencing what you describe and one of the very rare times i saw spiritual energy materialise or bi locate into the physical. What happened is between you and them, even if you can't remember.... i don't have answers for why or who they may be. But this is something you are unlikely to ever forget and often with these things as your perceptions grow you begin to revisit certain encounters and experiences and unlock 'more' pieces of it. Like anything of this nature, don't discount anything just because there isn't an answer for it. Don't try to distort its meaning or force it into a box, just let it remain as it is, at the back of your mind. If something connected to it ever comes up again you will know about it, because you will remember the encounter in connection with something else and then something additional can be gleamed from it That#s how these things work. For example say you are reading an article or watching a movie later about someone else's experience of something and then before you even know it, you start to imagine and see what the other person experienced or is describing perfectly in clairvoyant view in your mind too, then you know this person really did experience something, that is how our minds connect to other authentic experiences and the emotional/spiritual content....basically if we observe the little movies that play out we can sometimes see what the message is for ourselves too....

Also i saw a double moon again the previous night. And this time i was prepared with a Camera after i woke. I tried to take a picture of it but it wouldn't come out through the camera. I was even trying to look through the lens of the camera and i couldn't see it. However i kept doing double looks and it was still there even shutting my eyes and then opening them and still there. I love looking at the moon and i do it nightly and each time i have never seen it "reflect" in a double exposure like this before.

I had read this twice, at first i thought you were talking about the astral level of seeing the moon ...Do you have bad eye sight ? I have no idea why you would see the moon this way. I would suggest if you can't capture it on camera that it is not occurring on the 3d level. I would think if it was an illusion or halo / meteorology effect a camera would still pick it up.

So ever since that night I astral travelled, or exited my body and had a lucid dream should I say... I have had pretty bad muscle pain in my shoulders. I exited my body through my shoulders. Is there any significence here? I do not normally wake with severe muscle pain that lasts for days.

I would say it is because you were flying a lot when you were out, and your energy body is going through some adjustments, just like growing pains. It's not uncommon for energy workers or projectors to have those spots ache or feel congested after a lot of energy has been running through the body or is still transmutating...it is very typically backs, shoulder blades, and shoulders and necks. This is what some stretching or swimming would be good for aiding. Or if it is really not letting up maybe some reiki or massage.

• Like 1

I would say it is because you were flying a lot when you were out, and your energy body is going through some adjustments, just like growing pains. It's not uncommon for energy workers or projectors to have those spots ache or feel congested after a lot of energy has been running through the body or is still transmutating...it is very typically backs, shoulder blades, and shoulders and necks. This is what some stretching or swimming would be good for aiding. Or if it is really not letting up maybe some reiki or massage.

wow, I do not like that

I have this, but i haven't yet learnt to exit my body. Its like a tenseness in my shoulders mainly, Sometimes in my hands.

Are having Leg Cramps before getting out of bed in the morning any indication of a Astral Projection experience the night before? Because this morning i had a Super Painful leg cramp,

Are having Leg Cramps before getting out of bed in the morning any indication of a Astral Projection experience the night before? Because this morning i had a Super Painful leg cramp,

I would say that's a potassium problem. Eat some bandannas.

• Like 1

Lol.. bandannas... :lol:

Failing that.. Try bananas.. :lol:

Anyhow.. Just checking in.. I'm still going astral quite regularly.. at least 2 or sometimes 3 times a week now.. Todays jaunt was especially weird.. but I love it..

• Like 2

Lol.. bandannas... :lol:

Failing that.. Try bananas.. :lol:

Anyhow.. Just checking in.. I'm still going astral quite regularly.. at least 2 or sometimes 3 times a week now.. Todays jaunt was especially weird.. but I love it..

Hmmm yeah well it's better than eating my hat I guess.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked