Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

4 hours ago, Frank_Hoenedge said:

Do you guys agree that the magnetic field and quantum phenomena Make it possible?

I do know that my daughter has some pigeon element in her brain as she can always tell which way is north, even in a cave.  So I believe we do get information about magnetics, we just usually ignore it, and some, like me, don't get it and can't tell which way is north without land marks.   There is so  much we don't understand about how our brains work or why some work differently than others.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have experienced AP, even learned to go where I wanted or check on someone not knowing where they were.    I don't do it much anymore.   

Did you ever experience the negative entities in the astral plane that some people speak of? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guyver said:

Did you ever experience the negative entities in the astral plane that some people speak of? 

Yes.   But I figured out that standing up to them, telling them no disempowered them.  No fear.   Our biggest fears being in a human body are for physical pain so in the astral nothing can hurt your body, but if you don't pay attention it can manipulate you.   It takes a lot of pratice recognizing those entities but once you realize the only tool they have is fear you can get rid of them easily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2022 at 12:45 AM, Guyver said:

It’s too bad AP is not a thing around here anymore.  I’m fascinated by it.  But, since I have fears I can’t do it.  The thing is that I trust one old timer on this forum like me called Iron Ghost.  He could do it.  I may have have it once or twice but couldn’t enter in.  I have had some lucid dreams, and those were amazing. A close friend has also had lucid dreaming, so I believe it.  I think I believe in AP as well, but I can’t explain it.

Yeah Iron Ghost was awesome. His ouija board stories were legendary. 

All the good AP posters are gone accept a small handful that only post once in a while. 

• Like 1