Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Toaster makes Jesus image - every slice

Still Waters

A US firm has created a toaster that creates an image of Jesus on every single slice it creates.

Vernon-based Burnt Impressions created the Jesus Toaster which is on sale for the equivalent of £22.

Creator Galen Diveley came up with the idea after reports of people seeing apparitions of Jesus in slices of toast, and other inanimate objects.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor_Strangelove

• Alienated Being

• Omnaka

• d e v i c e

This will make my mornings far more convenient, as I require at least one likeness of our lord and saviour to consume for every breakfast.

funny, Thanks. :rofl:

Love Omnaka

funny, Thanks. :rofl:

Love Omnaka

No, not funny. Just stupid.

Another example of someone with too much time on their hands. Looking for money. In a toaster.

! know that many people will think this is another money making fraud,when I write to the press that I have a piece of toast with the face of Jesus on it. Just making a fuzzy photo and I can retire gracefully.

Then someone can say Jesus Christ! You burned my toast :angry:

Another example of someone with too much time on their hands. Looking for money. In a toaster.

I wish I had thought of the idea of programming a toaster to create an image on a slice of toast.

It's a multi-million dollar idea. The thing is to use an inexpensive computer program within a toaster, to enable selection of a specific image one would like to be embedded in their slice of toast.

Anyone who corners this niche market will become rich. Sadly, this idea imo can not be patented, so it will be manufacturers such as Kenwood et al who first up with their toaster in the supermarkets who will make the most profits. :tu:

Sadly, nobody is likely to send me a cheque for this idea, :hmm:

Karlis

I wish I had thought of the idea of programming a toaster to create an image on a slice of toast.

It's a multi-million dollar idea. The thing is to use an inexpensive computer program within a toaster, to enable selection of a specific image one would like to be embedded in their slice of toast.

Anyone who corners this niche market will become rich. Sadly, this idea imo can not be patented, so it will be manufacturers such as Kenwood et al who first up with their toaster in the supermarkets who will make the most profits. :tu:

Sadly, nobody is likely to send me a cheque for this idea, :hmm:

Karlis

This has existed for a while, there's hundreds of toasters that give you different designs. It only surprises me that it took this long to make a Jesus toaster, I thought they made one ages ago.

m8358_no%20fun%20allowed.jpg

They're ripping off the idea of burning the symbol of your favourite hockey team on to your slice of toast. :P

They're ripping off the idea of burning the symbol of your favourite hockey team on to your slice of toast. :P

That's okay, as much as I like the Canadiens, I'm pretty confident the son of God could beat them in a play off.

That's okay, as much as I like the Canadiens, I'm pretty confident the son of God could beat them in a play off.

;) I dunno about that... They've won the most Stanley cups out of all of the NHL teams. They're not doing as well as I'd like this season, so maybe you are right about Jesus being able to beat them.

Edited by Alienated Being

I would like a toaster with Thor, but the hammer would fry the breakers each time I would use it. :P

Edited by Paracelse

I'd like a toaster with Chuck Norris.

Well, now that I think of it, I actually wouldn't be able to eat it. Because it's Chuck Norris.

It's Chuck Norris.

These toasters have been available in China for some time. I know because I have one. Has all soughts of designs. Templates slip in and out. I was going to sell them to motels etc. Haven't got around to it and the image quality is not ideal yet.

That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen. For toasted minds as well I guess.

but it's not as awesome as this :-

post-39751-0-45245000-1325010394_thumb.j

This will make my mornings far more convenient, as I require at least one likeness of our lord and saviour to consume for every breakfast.

I like my lords like I like my toast. Dark. :D

dv-toaster.jpg