Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giza Pyramid construction

Paul Hai

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Again why would there be a noticable difference in piles of limestone?

Again, the pyrmaids we can ascertain their core they are stepped, spanning centuries. None have any evidence of an internal ramp system which we would have every expectation at least something of it would be easily found. The gravimetric scan shows what could just as easily/likely be steps but instead of favoring the most likely scenario supported otherwise by all of the context known, it is therefore equally possible it is not a stepped core but rather an internal ramp system? Whatever the difference in limestone, is it more likely an artifact of filling in the steps which are known to be part and parcel of pyramid construction, or filling in an internal ramp system of which no pyrmaid has evidence for?  And why not just make this ramp system part of the steps...? 

Edited by Thanos5150
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Now, don't go that far. You sound like kind of person who can see right through the BS and slash the posts of fringies who like to think they have "special knowledge" while they're actually spouting pure, made-up nonsense. Please stick around and help us keep the  fringe posters where they belong: way in the background.

Maybe we could use him to replace Harte? Harte getting REALLY, really old and we probably need to send him off to pasture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Following on from posts  #1098  and #1082 (Creighton/Windowpane):

Scott maintains that Pückler had an extensive knowledge of this subject.

However, anyone wanting to enquire further about the precise extent of what Pückler knew might be interested in seeing this addition to Pückler's text (inserted for publication in 1844):

... und da ich kein gelehrter Archäologe bin, der hier auf Entdeckungen ausgeht, so bemühe ich mich nur, dem Leser ein wahres und beschauliches Bild des Ganzes, dem individuellen Eindruck, den es auf mich gemacht, gemäß, wiederzugeben - was die Gelehrten in der Regel vermissen lassen.

This disclaimer was placed immediately before Pückler's brief account of his visit to the pyramid's interior, including Davison's Chamber.

So, flying in the face of Scott's assertion, Pückler himself cautioned his readers that he was in fact giving only his personal impressions, with no pretence of providing a definitive or scholarly account ...
  • Like 3

SC: You're not repeating anything, Hermione. You're running from the debate because you've been cornered. 

Hermione: Which just goes to show that the only voice you've been listening to is your own. 

SC: All it shows is that my voice is the only voice of reason here.

SC: Your co-author had access to data that convinced him that Vyse was the first person into those chambers since they were sealed. Puckler-Muskau would have had that very same data available to him and MORE - the empirical data of his own eyes, being right there in Davison's Chamber in 1837. 

Hermione: And again you muddle the question of what Pückler believed with the question of what really happened.  Can you not see that these are two different things? 

SC: Ah – now I see where you’re going wrong. This debate is not about what Puckler-Muskau believed (per se) with “the question of what really happened.” No. This debate is actually about what YOU BELIEVE Puckler-Muskau BELIEVED versus what really happened. Can you not see that these are two different things? 

It is YOU who’s making the claim that Puckler-Muskau believed some priests beat Vyse into the ‘Vyse Chambers’ and painted the graffiti there. That is YOUR interpretation, your spin on what Puckler-Muskau wrote. That is entirely YOUR BELIEF of what Puckler-Muskau believed. I am merely questioning how YOU could possibly come to such a conclusion (belief) that Puckler-Muskau could possibly have come to believe what YOU claim he believed. Follow?

Hermione: And again the reliance on the past conditional: "would have."

SC: Is there any conditional to your own belief of what Puckler-Muskau believed?

Hermione: Pückler "would have had that very same data" - no, he wouldn't

SC: And you’re certain of that? How?

Hermione: In torchlight or candlelight, hot, tired, bored and uncomfortable - no, he wouldn't.  What he saw "with his own eyes" under those conditions would be no substitute for a good sectional diagram and the results (still in the future) of having forced the passage to the upper chambers.

SC: It’s reasonable to suggest that he would have had no worse lighting conditions than those that went before him (Davison, Napoleon’s men, Caviglia, Vyse) – candle or torchlight. So now you’re saying he would have needed “a good sectional diagram” in order to see “with his own eyes” if there was a shaft in that area of the GP? Which, logically, means he didn’t see any such shaft. So, Hermione, he did see a shaft up to the other chambers or he didn’t? Which is it?

If he didn’t see/find any shaft in that area of the GP (because of poor lighting), then are you now saying he imagined such? Why do you believe Puckler-Muskau would have thought it possible that priests could go where there was evidently no shaft present? He tells us he went into every area of the Great Pyramid that was open. He wouldn’t have gone into any shaft above Davison’s because, at that time, none existed. So tell us, Hermione, why do you believe Puckler-Muskau was talking about a non-existent shaft that priests went into to place painted marks therein? Why do you believe Puckler-Muskau could have believed that?

Consider:

1. ”Nay, it is not impossible, that several of the insignificant low, narrow passages and chambers, which are so entirely out of proportion to the immense masses of stone, that there is scarcely room in them either to kneel or to lie down, were scooped and built in the pyramids for certain purposes of the priests...” – Puckler-Muskau 1845
  2. “It is not even improbable that several of the comparatively low, narrow corridors and chambers in which there is often scarcely room for kneeling or lying down, were examined at later periods for certain purposes of priests...” – Puckler-Muskau 1847

The two passages present a slightly different translation but there is essentially no material difference in what they are saying. Notice that Puckler-Muskau speaks of there being “scarcely room for kneeling or lying down”? The implication from this comment is that in the particular corridors/passages Puckler-Muskau speaks of here, it remained at least possible to kneel or even lie down, but with difficulty due to there being scarce room. The possibility of attaining such a posture is not entirely ruled out by him. However, such a posture cannot even be contemplated at all in a vertical shaft since gravity will usually have a say in the matter. You simply cannot kneel or lie down in a vertical shaft, Hermione. Thus, Puckler-Muskau is clearly not speaking here of a vertical shaft such as would be necessary to gain access to the ‘Vyse Chambers’ and which was, of course, eventually created by Vyse. He speaks here of corridors/passages (where it seems, at times, there was the possibility of kneeling or lying down), not vertical shafts.

Hermione: All of Vyse's excavations were, in Pückler's stated opinion, carried out with "inferior means" to those the ancient priests had going for them.

SC: Yes. He saw well-cut shafts/passages. And then he saw Vyse’s crude effort. Puckler-Muskau could evidently see the difference. Above Davison’s he did not see a well-cut shaft.

Hermione: One of the revisions to his text for publication in 1844 was the addition of this disclaimer: 

... und da ich kein gelehrter Archäologe bin, der hier auf Entdeckungen ausgeht, so bemühe ich mich nur, dem Leser ein wahres und beschauliches Bild des Ganzes, dem individuellen Eindruck, den es auf mich gemacht, gemäß, wiederzugeben - was die Gelehrten in der Regel vermissen lassen.

Hermione: He disavowed expert status and he disavowed any intention of giving a definitive account of what he saw.

SC: And it’s good that he is open and upfront. Honest. He saw every part of the pyramid that was open – he just isn’t giving a blow-by-blow account of every part of the pyramid he visited. Oh, and nice to see you finally using Puckler-Muskau’s later writing.

Hermione: Where is his record of the opinions you impute to him?  You have made them up.  You are merely making things up. 

SC: Hold on. Back up a bit there. Go back through this discussion. YOU are the one who’s imputing beliefs onto Puckler-Muskau. YOU are the one saying that he believed priests could have beaten Vyse into those chambers and placed the painted glyphs therein. That is ALL YOU. I am the one here questioning why YOU BELIEVE Puckler-Muskau could have come to believe your utter claptrap? Weapons grade, platinum-plated cognitive dissonance right there.

SC: So, Hermione, if this data was sufficient to convince your co-author of Vyse's primacy in those chambers, why would that data (and more - the empirical data of his own eyes) not have convinced Puckler-Muskau likewise? 

Hermione: On the test of my co-author's opinion, you've lost this debate already.

SC: Well blow me down - I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you! But moreover, Hermione, in case it hasn’t actually registered with you, your co-author has no voice and thus, no opinion in this debate.

Hermione: Scott maintains that Pückler had an extensive knowledge of this subject.

SC: Show me, Hermione, where I have stated that Puckler-Muskau “had an extensive knowledge of this subject”. All I’ve stated is that Puckler-Muskau went into all parts of the pyramid that were open (because that's what he tells us). Stop making stuff up.

Now, on the balance of probability, Puckler-Muskau was not writing about a shaft he couldn’t even see, that he never witnessed and would almost certainly have known (from Colonel Vyse) didn’t actually exist but rather he writes of corridors/passages where it was difficult, though not impossible, in which to kneel or lie down.

You are trying to impute onto his writing a wholly untenable personal opinion. A straight reading of both his footnotes (1845 -1847) makes his thoughts perfectly clear— Prince Puckler-Muskau believed Vyse may have perpetrated a fraud within the Great Pyramid. I remain fully confident that most reasonable, fair and objective minds reading those footnotes will concur with my opinion and utterly reject your desperate semantics, spin and sophistry—in short your insanity on stilts will be placed firmly in the bin where it belongs.

SC

Edited by Scott Creighton
  • Confused 1

#1104  (In reply to Scott Creighton) 

What you say and what you show are two different things. 

SC: Ah – now I see where you’re going wrong. This debate is not about what Puckler-Muskau believed (per se) with “the question of what really happened.” No. This debate is actually about what YOU BELIEVE Puckler-Muskau BELIEVED versus what really happened. Can you not see that these are two different things?

On the subject of Pückler's scholarship and opinions, some further thoughts.

Scott Creighton has stated that "Vyse's Operations would likely have been available to Puckler-Muskau" and that he "would likely have seen the various painted marks (and their orientations) drawn in Vyse's publication by Perring."   

I have already commented on this. 

But to enlarge on the point: 

Pückler never mentions Operations.  There is no sign of his having revised his text to take account of it.  He shows no sign of knowing even that Vyse had written a book. 

This is odd in itself.  If Pückler had in all earnest suspected Vyse of forgery and gone so far as to mention it in print, then surely he would have followed this up in some way?  Surely he would have kept an eye on Vyse? 

No.  Vyse remained "Wyse" and Pückler's text remained in all essentials as it was when he submitted it in 1839, before Operations was published. 

The truth is that Pückler (whose standing in some circles is demonstrated by the contemporary nickname “Prince Pickle”) was bored by the pyramids. 

What was his situation in 1844?  His beloved Ethiopian mistress, Mahbuba, had died.  He had serious money problems - so serious that in 1845, he had to sell his estate.  Rather than  perorations about "Wyse" and the pyramids, his priority for the book was likely to make some money.

• Like 3

Hermione: What you say and what you show are two different things. 

SC: Right back atcha!

Hermione: On the subject of Pückler's scholarship and opinions, some further thoughts.

Scott Creighton has stated that "Vyse's Operations would likely have been available to Puckler-Muskau" and that he "would likely have seen the various painted marks (and their orientations) drawn in Vyse's publication by Perring." ...

SC: Yes, for his revised 1845 and 1847 publications.

[snip] Diversionary, irrelevant twaddle.

SC

• Confused 1

• #1106 (In reply to Scott Creighton) 

I have already explained that these "revised ... publications" are merely variant translations of his Aus Mehemed Ali's Reich (1844).

Again: the material on "Wyse" in Aus Mehemed Ali's Reich (1844) is in all essentials the same as was published (in German) in 1839.

There is one notable change and (again) I have already mentioned it: the insertion of a disclaimer, just before his brief account of his visit to the interior of the Great Pyramid.

(Readers wishing to see what Scott prefers to snip may find it here.)
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Windowpane said:
  • #1106 (In reply to Scott Creighton) 

I have already explained that these "revised ... publications" are merely variant translations of his Aus Mehemed Ali's Reich (1844).

Again: the material on "Wyse" in Aus Mehemed Ali's Reich (1844) is in all essentials the same as was published (in German) in 1839.

There is one notable change and (again) I have already mentioned it: the insertion of a disclaimer, just before his brief account of his visit to the interior of the Great Pyramid.

(Readers wishing to see what Scott prefers to snip may find it here.)

Revised means revised. Neither you or I can say definitively exactly what he revised or what new information he may have had at his disposal at that time to make use of during his revisions. One of his revisions was also to change "...said to have been lately discovered..." becomes "...pretends to have just discovered..."

Two can play your game.

SC

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Maybe, maybe not, but it's definitely NOT located at the 81' 3" heights that CK has claimed for more than a decade. 

The gravimetric scan and other evidence clearly show that G1 is a five step pyramid just like the other great pyramids.  If you lay a grid on top of the scan with steps comprising 1/6th of the height it fits like a glove (or a hand in the glove).  Since the pyramid was 480' this works out to 81' 3" for each step.  This is the height defined over the pavement but lifts actually fell four to six inches short of this due to the way they were lifted.  On top was perched a 79' pyramid (plus the 4 to 6 inches).   

http://www.ronaldbirdsall.com/gizeh/petrie/photo/plate8.html

There are no other regular patterns that fit the gravimetric scan and this includes the "internal ramp" that some believe they see.  This ramp was DISPROVEN by the thermal imaging and is an illogical interpretation of the scan because the lines that form it are all parallel to the base.  It's impossible for an internal ramp to form lines parallel to the base because ramps would have to turn in to reach the next higher corner which is by definition closer to the vertical axis of the pyramid.  There is no other conclusion than that the scan depicts a step pyramid with steps of 81' 3".

Frankly this is embarrassing and I might have had better success if I had been able to see this "for more than a decade".  But just like everyone else I couldn't see it until I knew it was there.  This is how the modern mind works so I didn't see it until about eight years ago.   Before that I had assumed they were "accretion layers" or some such.   It is possible much of the stepped core was assembled in what are called accretion layers but it will require actual science and testing to determine this.  In this case it's even possible "observation" might suffice.   

Steps were necessary not only to build the pyramid but were even more important to clad it.   There was no means to lift stones to the top of a smooth sided pyramid.  Since there were no ramps there was also no way to rebuild ramps in order to clad it.  So they were forced to clad the top step first and come down step by step.  This required the step tops to be very solidly built to support all this weight of the cladding above.  It's exactly this (solidly built) that allows the step tops to show up on the gravimetric and infrared scans.  They are heavier (denser), more compact, and transmit heat better.   They are also closer to the outside of the pyramid which is most of the reason the upper steps are more poorly defined in the data; the scan doesn't penetrate as deeply toward the top.  

Reality always shows up in the evidence and data.  THIS is why there is no evidence for ramps and everything points to the way they actually built the pyramid; one step at a time.  That reality shows up in data is the first and only assumption of those who would reverse engineer anything.   I knew before I started that there would be extensive evidence for something, I just didn't know what it was.  

Edited by cladking
  • Confused 1

• #1108 (In reply to Scott Creighton) 
SC: Revised means revised.

Really?

SC: Neither you or I can say definitively exactly what he revised ...

I can.  I've compared the texts.  I said so.  Have you still not taken it in?

Perhaps now you see what I mean about repetition ...
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Windowpane said:

Really?

Okay - you're now merely engaging in pointless semantics which will get you precisely nowhere. I’m simply not doing that little ‘coulda been this, coulda been that’ dance. It’s a waste of time and energy. Until such time as you can actually come up with a more reasoned and sensible position with regards to your belief that Puckler-Muskau believed priests beat Vyse into those chambers to paint the marks there, then I suggest you take your bumtrumpeting bampottery and tell it to the birds - I’m out. I’ve wasted enough of my time on your hair-brain, thundering silliness.  If, in the interim, however, you come across evidence that conclusively proves the painted marks in the ‘Vyse Chambers’ are authentic 4th Dynasty artefacts, then I’ll be all ears. Until then, I’m out.

SC

PS - No rejoicing at the back there, I might just come back and haunt you all again.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Maybe, maybe not, but it's definitely NOT located at the 81' 3" heights that CK has claimed for more than a decade. 

cormac

Who cares. 

Regardless, though the hillock it is built around and elevated interior features create some unique possibilities, I think the likelihood of G1 having a stepped core in one form or another is high. It would be odd if it weren't.  

020.jpg

Edited by Thanos5150

#1111  (In reply to Scott Creighton) 

SC: Okay - you're now merely engaging in pointless semantics which will get you precisely nowhere. I’m simply not doing that little ‘coulda been this, coulda been that’ dance. It’s a waste of time and energy. Until such time as you can actually come up with a more reasoned and sensible position with regards to your belief that Puckler-Muskau believed priests beat Vyse into those chambers to paint the marks there, then I suggest you take your bumtrumpeting bampottery and tell it to the birds - I’m out. I’ve wasted enough of my time on your hair-brain, thundering silliness.   

Clearly, you don't know what I believe. 

That you fail to see that the discussion has moved on is very much your problem. 

We're talking about what Pückler's words mean.  Dismissing that discussion as "pointless semantics" is simply an evasion on your part. 

SC: If, in the interim, however, you come across evidence that conclusively proves the painted marks in the ‘Vyse Chambers’ are authentic 4th Dynasty artefacts, then I’ll be all ears.

Then might I suggest that you consult The Strange Journey of Humphries Brewer, Pt. 1, Chs. 14 and 15.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hermione: That you fail to see that the discussion has moved on is very much your problem.

We're talking about what Pückler's words mean.  Dismissing that discussion as "pointless semantics" is simply an evasion on your part.

SC: One thing at a time. His credibility as a witness is actually secondary to whether he is accusing Vyse of fraud or not. I claim he is accusing Vyse of fraud. You are claiming otherwise. Let's get that sorted first before we tackle his credibility or otherwise.

From here.

This hasn’t been sorted as far as I can see. You are still clinging to your silly notion that Puckler-Muskau could have believed some priests beat Vyse into the ‘Vyse Chambers’ and placed the painted marks there. You have decided, unilaterally, to move on from this issue of your own accord without any further comment on it. You just dropped it and moved on. I can only presume you have dropped this and decided unilaterally to move on from this to discuss other matters is simply because you now realise yourself the futility of us ever coming to any agreement on this particular issue.

Your intransigence on the matter of priests beating Vyse into those chambers simply will not permit you to yield to basic common sense on that matter so there’s nothing, as far as I’m concerned, I wish to discuss with you. I see no point in trying to discuss something with someone whose only intention is to impose their own silliness upon me and who will never concede to their own silliness.

If that’s your idea of a discussion then I politely suggest you go away and chase yourself. Not wasting my time with a time-wasting, truth-bender.

SC

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Windowpane said:

Really?

As I noted before Scott is morphing into Cladking - and will demonstrate that by endlessly repeating the same claims over and over again.

2 hours ago, Scott Creighton said:

Until then, I’m out.

You keep saying that but like Cladking you always come back and repeat the same claims Ad nauseam.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cladking said:

The gravimetric scan and other evidence clearly show that G1 is a five step pyramid just like the other great pyramids.  If you lay a grid on top of the scan with steps comprising 1/6th of the height it fits like a glove (or a hand in the glove).  Since the pyramid was 480' this works out to 81' 3" for each step.  This is the height defined over the pavement but lifts actually fell four to six inches short of this due to the way they were lifted.  On top was perched a 79' pyramid (plus the 4 to 6 inches).   

http://www.ronaldbirdsall.com/gizeh/petrie/photo/plate8.html

There are no other regular patterns that fit the gravimetric scan and this includes the "internal ramp" that some believe they see.  This ramp was DISPROVEN by the thermal imaging and is an illogical interpretation of the scan because the lines that form it are all parallel to the base.  It's impossible for an internal ramp to form lines parallel to the base because ramps would have to turn in to reach the next higher corner which is by definition closer to the vertical axis of the pyramid.  There is no other conclusion than that the scan depicts a step pyramid with steps of 81' 3".

Frankly this is embarrassing and I might have had better success if I had been able to see this "for more than a decade".  But just like everyone else I couldn't see it until I knew it was there.  This is how the modern mind works so I didn't see it until about eight years ago.   Before that I had assumed they were "accretion layers" or some such.   It is possible much of the stepped core was assembled in what are called accretion layers but it will require actual science and testing to determine this.  In this case it's even possible "observation" might suffice.   

Steps were necessary not only to build the pyramid but were even more important to clad it.   There was no means to lift stones to the top of a smooth sided pyramid.  Since there were no ramps there was also no way to rebuild ramps in order to clad it.  So they were forced to clad the top step first and come down step by step.  This required the step tops to be very solidly built to support all this weight of the cladding above.  It's exactly this (solidly built) that allows the step tops to show up on the gravimetric and infrared scans.  They are heavier (denser), more compact, and transmit heat better.   They are also closer to the outside of the pyramid which is most of the reason the upper steps are more poorly defined in the data; the scan doesn't penetrate as deeply toward the top.  

Reality always shows up in the evidence and data.  THIS is why there is no evidence for ramps and everything points to the way they actually built the pyramid; one step at a time.  That reality shows up in data is the first and only assumption of those who would reverse engineer anything.   I knew before I started that there would be extensive evidence for something, I just didn't know what it was.  

You've been caught in this lie before, try again: 

That's NOT evidence of a 5-step pyramid, in its strictest sense. At best it is a highly modified version with what appears to be ramp-like features throughout. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
I made my point, cladking was caught in another lie.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thanos5150 said:

Who cares. 

Regardless, though the hillock it is built around and elevated interior features create some unique possibilities, I think the likelihood of G1 having a stepped core in one form or another is high. It would be odd if it weren't.  

020.jpg

Being "in one form or another...high" doesn't make it a fact that it's 5-stepped though, much to the detriment of CK's fantasy, which ultimately relies on a non-existant cold water geyser on the Giza Plateau.

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cladking said:

So they were forced to clad the top step first and come down step by step.  This required the step tops to be very solidly built to support all this weight of the cladding above.  It's exactly this (solidly built) that allows the step tops to show up on the gravimetric and infrared scans.  They are heavier (denser), more compact, and transmit heat better.   They are also closer to the outside of the pyramid which is most of the reason the upper steps are more poorly defined in the data; the scan doesn't penetrate as deeply toward the top.

So Cladking you are back to top down while in the past you were bottom up? Why the change? Did you forget or do you just like to make up new things?

http://www.hallofmaat.com/forum/read.php?6,611378,611469#msg-611469

11 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

420350163_3Ddensitogramcomparedtoclaimed81foot3inchverticalsteps.jpg.29e1c383d10715624a9c4504f14fe306.jpg

That's NOT evidence of a 5-step pyramid, in its strictest sense. At best it is a highly modified version with what appears to be ramp-like features throughout. 

cormac

Hey it's close that counts along with grenades, pyramid steps and nukes.

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Being "in one form or another...high" doesn't make it a fact that it's 5-stepped though, much to the detriment of CK's fantasy, which ultimately relies on a non-existant cold water geyser on the Giza Plateau.

cormac

Step or no step or massive include plane the Geyser idea kills off this fantasy pretty quick. Of course his detailed engineering diagrams and mathematical constructs would put us in our place but ................those don't exist.....lol

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 3

#1114 (In reply to Scott Creighton)

Scott,

You are telling me what I believe – or, rather, what you mistakenly think I believe. 

I suggest you might now want to give it a rest.

• Like 2

Just now, Windowpane said:

#1114 (In reply to Scott Creighton)

Scott,

You are telling me what I believe – or, rather, what you mistakenly think I believe. 

I suggest you might now want to give it a rest.

Remember he is fully absolutely vested in this idea - he cannot give it up and your disagreeing with him makes him feel he is wrong THEREFORE he must change how you're thinking.....he does that by imagining an entirely different world where you are thinking in a way he can dismiss. He is creating a fantasy world just like Cladking did where his ideas can live safe and sound.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

I'd suggest you take down the images.  Bui holds the copyright and specifically states; "Copyright EDF free. Added drawings to the image not authorieed".  

Edited by cladking
site integrity
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cladking said:

I'd suggest you take down the images.  Bui holds the copyright and specifically states; "Copyright EDF free. Added drawings to the image not authorieed".  

I did mine, but I made my point:  YOU'RE A LIAR. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, cladking said:

I assume this is stated because many people see the five step pyramid. I have a nice overlay for it too but can't get permission to publish it.  

I'm sure if you go back to check where I was 'caught in a lie" you'll see I won that argument too, just as I've won most other arguments but it is simply ignored.  Some of these have been kindda hilarious like everyone told me an infrared scan can see nothing inside the pyramid because it looks only at the outside.  Over and over My argument stands and your's falls flat on its face.  And that applies here as well since almost all of the lines in the scan are parallel to the base of the pyramid so it is IMPOSSIBLE they can depict ramps and most highly improbable that the scan depicts ramps.  In any case the infrared scan you assured me couldn't see inside the pyramid still saw inside the pyramid and PROVED there were no internal ramps.   

You just keep losing the arguments, call me a liar, and forget that you lost.  

How rude!

• Haha 3

• The topic was locked