Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giza Pyramid construction

Paul Hai

4 minutes ago, cladking said:

I've explained this dozens of times before but you blow it off.  

Because your explanations are wrong.

Hatnub was not a ramp. 

It was a ramp and your lying about doesn't change that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show us your studies, research and diagrams along with calculations demonstrating how your geyser powered funicular worked and where it ran. You've been running from the question of 'reality' for a decade.

Either present your detailed evidence now or

stop making the claim you have it.

2nd request at 3 I get the mods involved

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

You ever wonder if clad’s Mom gets upset from the ruckus of him yelling at screens from her basement?

—Jaylemurph

He's a retired guy

Edited by Hanslune

On 11/4/2019 at 5:46 PM, Hanslune said:

http://illuminate10.tripod.com/SPECIALTOPICS.htm

Another estimate of the number of stones - 590,712

My own estimate is: 

Total blocks:

14.72% - massif per Petrie
or

and over a 27 year construction period:

Per Merer/Wadi al Jarf texts:  

Total Blocks per year  
(with a massif – at 27 years  
equiv. 335,117.91 blocks)  

1,341,820.67 Estimate for Campbell's Chamber at 47 meters/Level 56: 1,394,769.99 blocks/98.6% to next level

While obviously not conclusive I believe it is, within a range of about 3 levels IMO, suggestive that both the 17 year cattle count as well as the 27 year construction period may both apply to the Great Pyramid. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Easier than ramps?

ekati_ho.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=360&

These "ramps" are building nothing at all.  They are destroying the very ground.  

You can't build a spiral ramp out of air.   They built a spiral ramp out of earth that wasn't destroyed.   

What is complicated about this.  Why can't people see the fundamental difference between a road and a bridge.  Without a bridge the road would go through the water.   The bridge is like a "ramp" the road just follows the contours.  You don't have to build the ground that a road sits on or the ground the spiral "ramp" above sits on.   You would have to build the ground that a pyramid ramp sits on.  

Jeesh!  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, cladking said:

deleted

Why can't you provide us with the detailed coherent diagrams and information explaining how the AE moved rocks 'straight up the side' as you have been claiming for 10+ years?

stop making the claim you have it.

3rd and last request if you refuse to do so again I will get the mods involved

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Pointing out you seemed to have confused my post for someone else’s doesn’t involve much rigor. It just makes you look like a confused, angry person streaming bile at whatever catches your attention. 

...or were you suffering from the delusion people here take you seriously?

—Jaylemurph 

Merely pointing out the (ahem) intellectual "rigor" in that post you clearly supported of Hermione's.

And I don't give the square root of hee-haw what anyone here thinks of what I do or say. I'm not here to win friends or influence people. It's not a personality contest.

SC

PS - Welcome to my ignore list. I just haven't much time for time wasters who just basically shout "Meh!" all the time. Enjoy.

• Confused 1

Just now, Scott Creighton said:

PS - Welcome to my ignore list. I just haven't much time for time wasters who just basically shout "Meh!" all the time. Enjoy.

The problem with the ignore list is that you still have to read the offensive posts when someone quotes them.  

And they're visible when you're not logged in.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Scott Creighton said:

And I don't give the square root of hee-haw what anyone here thinks of what I do or say.

...add us to large population of who don't care at all about what you say or do. LOL

1 minute ago, cladking said:

The problem with the ignore list is that you still have to read the offensive posts when someone quotes them.  

And they're visible when you're not logged in.  

If you didn't offend people by endless repetition, lying and refusing to back up your claims maybe people wouldn't be so hard on you? Did you ever think it might be YOU whose the problem?

• Thanks 1

Well Tom

Did you get a good look at Cladking's MO. He had you ASKING him to see his idea in details and what did he do? He ran away and started screaming about ramps again. That is his standard he will not under any circumstances provide detailed, coherent research and diagrams about how a 'geyser powered funicular went straight up the side'. LOL

I'll wait till he posts again then make an official complaint to the mods.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Scott Creighton said:

Seriously? Is that the best response you could come up with? Not much "rigor" in that at all.

SC

The only rigor here is the rigor mortis your argument is evidencing.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

...add us to large population of who don't care at all about what you say or do. LOL

I know. He informed me of his royal ignorance as if I’d /care/...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Alas for you, simply saying that won't actually make it so. If you really want to put the death to my argument you will actually have to get off your bum and get some pretty compelling evidence to do that.

Whatcha got? Let's have it.

SC

Edited by Scott Creighton
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, cladking said:

The only tool in the Egyptological tool kit is to insult, demean, ridicule, ignore, and gang up.  on anyone who doesn't succumb to the usual MO of citing "cultural context", burying them in irrelevant "et als", and circling the wagons.   

By the way you need "stink lines" coming up from the feet and to make the sides of the step appear greased.  This is a portrayal of my beliefs isn't it?  

giphy.gif

jmccr8

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Scott Creighton said:

Alas for you, simply saying that won't actually make it so. If you really want to put the death to my argument you will actually have to get off your bum a get some pretty compelling evidence to do that.

Whatcha got? Let's have it.

SC

An argument composed of nothing can be dismissed as easily. You have nothing, you have demonstrated nothing, you have convinced no one. I have more successfully taught a Guinea Pig to play Mozart than you have proven Vyse to be a fraud.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well I disagree he's shown superb 'vigor' he has spent years on this issue, written books on it posted maybe 10,000 times to take away this 'crucial' piece of evidence that the GP was Khufu's Tomb and instead was built by the advanced 'Invisible civilization' in 10,500 BCE or so years ago. He's spent all his time on this failed idea because he found he couldn't find anything substantial to base a book or an idea on for the concept of the invisible civilization............now that's vigor!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Well I disagree he's shown superb 'vigor' he has spent years on this issue, written books on it posted maybe 10,000 times to take away this 'crucial' piece of evidence that the GP was Khufu's Tomb and instead was built by the advanced 'Invisible civilization' in 10,500 BCE or so years ago. He's spent all his time on this failed idea because he found he couldn't find anything substantial to base a book or an idea on for the concept of the invisible civilization............now that's vigor!

Isn't it rather moot anyway with the discovery of hieroglyphs elsewhere viewable only through access by ROV? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Isn't it rather moot anyway with the discovery of hieroglyphs elsewhere viewable only through access by ROV? 

Exactly they have found the Goyon-Grinsell mark in 1942, lots of marks elsewhere to include those in the boat pits and those in the air shafts - either Vyse was remarkably lucky or had some unknown source. He did a good job putting all those marks everywhere especially coming up with the idea to put some upside down or cut off by edges.....lol, he was a clever Major General

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Exactly they have found the Goyon-Grinsell mark in 1942, lots of marks elsewhere to include those in the boat pits and those in the air shafts - either Vyse was remarkably lucky or had some unknown source. He did a good job putting all those marks everywhere especially coming up with the idea to put some upside down or cut off by edges.....lol, he was a clever Major General

Not to mention the fact that in Vyse's time almost no one in the world--Vyse and his cohorts included--could understand or read such workmen' graffiti. It would be something like my using a random book published in Cyrillic and copying some characters onto a wall while desperately hoping what I copied would make some kind of sense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Not to mention the fact that in Vyse's time almost no one in the world--Vyse and his cohorts included--could understand or read such workmen' graffiti. It would be something like my using a random book published in Cyrillic and copying some characters onto a wall while desperately hoping what I copied would make some kind of sense.

I just like these images:

D9Od1WE.jpg

CHFJbKi.jpg

0vMLnuD.jpg

lvSr08P.jpg

The last one is particularly interesting

Note the similarity to NATO military symbols - Coincidence? I think not!!

military-symbols-3-small.png

Edited by Hanslune
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

D9Od1WE.jpg

CHFJbKi.jpg

0vMLnuD.jpg

lvSr08P.jpg

military-symbols-3-small.png

Stop that, you.You're going to get the fringe members too excited to go to bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

lvSr08P.jpg

I forgot to mention, your last image with the quail chick, the authentic portions of a mastaba in our museum includes examples of actual graffiti. One, on a door thickness leading into an offering chapel, contains an image of a quail chick you  really wouldn't even notice unless you were looking hard at that portion of the doorway.

So what is it with random images of quail chicks? Were they favorite pets? Is that what their alien overlords looked like? Or perhaps they were a favorite food for meals. I just don't know.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, cladking said:

These "ramps" are building nothing at all.  They are destroying the very ground.  

You can't build a spiral ramp out of air.   They built a spiral ramp out of earth that wasn't destroyed.   

What is complicated about this.  Why can't people see the fundamental difference between a road and a bridge.  Without a bridge the road would go through the water.   The bridge is like a "ramp" the road just follows the contours.  You don't have to build the ground that a road sits on or the ground the spiral "ramp" above sits on.   You would have to build the ground that a pyramid ramp sits on.  

Jeesh!  

Yeah but it still requires moving stuff; and they use ramps to do it; not any of these phantom alternative methods you keep alluding to.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cladking said:

Hi Cladking

Seeing as how you have been reluctant to demonstrate you geyser theory I constructed a semi-working model while sitting in the garage looking at my ashtray while having a beer and stinking up the place (neighbor thinks its a gas leak and I'm letting her go with that), so I have a foil tray with a broken bit of a brick in it to butt my smokes on and we will refer to as the natural stone outcrop that is incorporated into the structure and each of my cigarette butts is a stone block. I have a limited amount of space so admittedly I have not incorporated actual details or scale into the experiment but bear with me the results are significant.

I have decided that you are right they are not ramps they are geyser cannons that they placed the blocks on and used geyser bursts to launch the blocks to the tower and a bunch of stinky-footed bumpkins catch them with nets to place them and used another geyser at the pyramid to slow the block down enough not to kill everybody.

I didn't have a geyser so at first I used soda water and compressed gas to simulate it but had problems with pressure regulation so I switched to my compressor with a water trap and finer pressure regulation as it is used for spraying paint on cars and have high pressure hose diameter of 1/8"x5' . Admittedly I couldn't find people small enough to actually catch the butts I launched to the site so I had to simulate that as well so I used an aquarium fish net small enough to be scale and had great results. Right now the biggest hold back in proceeding is whether or not I want to use those joints I rolled for the granite blocks in the kings chamber but will keep you apprised of further developments.:D:tu:

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Is that what their alien overlords looked like?

You must be feeling better to court everlasting damnation like that...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked