Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists look for aliens on the moon

Saru

<snip>

But that counts for nothing without evidence, and all the "evidence" brought forward so far points simply to missing data and digital compression. This is the overwhelming probability, when you consider the alternative factors in: the existence of alien races within reasonable distance to us; that they visited us; that they left structures; that Nasa knows about this, photographed them and released the photos to the public anyway.

<snip>

Great post Emma, as usual :)

Just wanted to add, typically the people seeing image manipulation are also people that have less of a qualifying education in the field of image analysis than could be wished for. The thousands of people with the proper education and experience in said field, they indeed see compression artifacts and bit errors due to lost/corrupted data.

Pretty telling.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Lilly

• Hazzard

• DBunker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant wait until we see what Gabby-A And Gabby -B send us back to scour over ! I bet they see our Ski-runs and Lake we made last year ! :tu:

go read common sense for dummies lol

Thats a definate no then.

go read common sense for dummies lol

TOP of the year 2011 (somewhere around 7th place)...

Common sense for senseless dummies without dummiest sense, who are sensing dummy sensible sense...

Jeez, I hope 2012 will be more sensible.

TOP of the year 2011 (somewhere around 7th place)...

Common sense for senseless dummies without dummiest sense, who are sensing dummy sensible sense...

Jeez, I hope 2012 will be more sensible.

That went right over most of the critical thinkers head in here bmk ! Heres a 2012 version " When common sense is over rode by dummies one must go to the mall and get a copy of Common sense for Dummies"

Happy New Year mate ! :tu:

Only two or three trips to the cooler each ,please !

post-68971-0-23983300-1325369965_thumb.j

[...]

Happy New Year mate ! :tu:

Only two or three trips to the cooler each ,please !

Thanks, Big D. Happy New Year!

Darn, my poor head... even sauerkraut don't help :cry:

Thanks, Big D. Happy New Year!

Darn, my poor head... even sauerkraut don't help :cry:

Happy New Year bmk...and D, Bade and everyone on the thread.

aaawwwwwwwww your poor head.... :devil:

but seriously...here's a virtual, gentle head massage for you.... ;)

better now?

:)

Edited by bee

[...]

but seriously...here's a virtual, gentle head massage for you.... ;)

better now?

[...]

Hmmm... You know, it worked... Altogether with few glasses of wine ;)

Wait until March, when they turn the sensors on, and thereafter. Then we'll see...

sensors?

The gravity mapping mission doesn't begin until March. The two satellites will keep track of the distance between them by radio, to within a few millionths of a meter. When one is affected by by a stronger or weaker gravity field, its position will change, relative to the other, and this will be detected. A pretty good way to detect even very small variations in Lunar gravity. Until March, the two satellites will be carefully maneuvered to within about 35 miles of the Moon's surface. After the primary mission is completed, they may risk trying to reduce the orbit altitudes even more, so as to get even more sensitive readings. The information from NASA indicates that individual craters and mountains on the Moon should be detectable. Traces of large scale mining by extraterrestrials could, in principle, be detected, too. Even subtle alterations in the terrain, if not explainable by geological forces, and especially if displaying seemingly artificial shapes and/or patterns would constitute such evidence.

Traces of large scale mining by extraterrestrials could, in principle, be detected, too. Even subtle alterations in the terrain, if not explainable by geological forces, and especially if displaying seemingly artificial shapes and/or patterns would constitute such evidence.

Hmmm so for what would be they mining? Isn't earth far more richer in resourse that moon? But if they have been mining for something, that means moon has some valuable minerals or ore that we as humans could exploit too, if them perky aliens didnt take all :w00t: . I said that some time ago that if a mission to Mars would be actualy for real, god knows what we would find there. And don't say same minerals as on earth because you cannot know that. Maybe deep below Mars crust there are fields of green :w00t: ( jk too much c&c ).

Hmmm so for what would be they mining? Isn't earth far more richer in resourse that moon? But if they have been mining for something, that means moon has some valuable minerals or ore that we as humans could exploit too, if them perky aliens didnt take all :w00t: . I said that some time ago that if a mission to Mars would be actualy for real, god knows what we would find there. And don't say same minerals as on earth because you cannot know that. Maybe deep below Mars crust there are fields of green :w00t: ( jk too much c&c ).

Helium 3 comes to mind. It can exist on the Moon, but isn't found on Earth. It could be a very valuable fuel for advanced nuclear fusion reactors. We have no need of it at present. Our best fusion reactors operate only briefly and produce, at best, only as much energy as they consume. Even the first generation of practical fusion reactors, whenever they might come on line, would use hydrogen as a fuel, not helium.

I thought the images on

were proof enough

That's not mist covering the rest of the buildings.. that's where NASA missed the airbrushing... You can so clearly see that **** has been whipped thru photoshop first.

That's not mist covering the rest of the buildings.. that's where NASA missed the airbrushing... You can so clearly see that **** has been whipped thru photoshop first.

No it's not clear. Clearly.

I presume that was a joke.....

Cheers,

Badeskov

[...] but isn't found on Earth. [...]

Minor correction - it is found on Earth, in minuscule amounts though.

BTW, using numbers in the article you can get quite interesting result: if we would want to substitute coal, oil, natural gas with He-3 in electricity production, we would need excavate and process over 40 million metric tons of Moon regolith per day (for comparison we are mining (worldwide) ~20 million tons of coal per day).

Volunteers are being recruited to help look through thousands of images of the moon's surface.

"Physicists Paul Davies and Robert Wagner of Arizona State University believe there may be signs of extra terrestrial life in the form of messages, scientific instruments, waste or evidence of mining that could be spotted by human telescopes and orbiting spacecraft".

I have to pinch my arm, is this a joke?.

Real physicists are open for the possibility that our moon may have had alien vistiors, and want to eximine the surface for possible telltale atrificial remains or tracks from their visits?

If real physicists are serious about that, I would imagine that our Earth will be closely examined too for possible signs of alien activity, since the Earth must be much more interesting to aliens than the moon.

Of course the moon will preserve eventual artificial signs, since the eventual remains will not be subject to erosion, like here on Earth or Mars, but if the physicist seriously mean the moon could have been interesting for aliens, then Mars also should be very interesting too for aliens, and we should also look for signs for alien activity there.

I can not resist to mention that Richard Hoagland and Erich von Daniken have been claiming that this should have been done, for many years. For this they have been called crackpots, and ridiculed. Now real physicists want to do the same, it will be interesting to see if these physicists will receive the same critic and ridicule as Hoagland and Daniken do.

Cheers,

Nordmann61.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Edited by Nordmann61

[...] there may be signs [...]

As far as I remember Hoagland and Daniken instead of "may be" are using "are". Huge difference.

As far as I remember Hoagland and Daniken instead of "may be" are using "are". Huge difference.

Yeah, there's a big difference between saying, "We should look for signs of ET" verses saying, "There are signs of ET everywhere".

Looked good, but then I found this....

http://www.2012changesarenow.com/2009/10/google-moon-base-not-there-in-1960s.html

Cheers.

Not to "some people". To the conspiracy minded/coverup/secret space program woo woos it might very well be the same. :lol: