Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the secret that lies on earth,aliens,creature

The Exodia

God create those beings(for you guys,its alien) to help him to make living beings in other stars. we are just the tiny life they develop.they observed us from the centuries. other living things on earth that remain mystery are afraid of human capability and they are remain shut to protect themselves,they just want to live. nature that been made are happened for a reason that they need to force human to evolve to another being by naturally.they hope humans will be one of the beings that would help around the universe but human just not ready for other matters outside their knowledge.for us humans, outside the earth was infinity.earth was made from other particles of broken stars around the universe. they discover us before we discover them.sorry but we had been living with "others" all along.

i would appreciate your reply. have a nice day and try appreciate your life better rather than trying hard to go deep into the infinity secrets.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• The Exodia

• Hazzard

• Mentalcase

God create those beings(for you guys,its alien) to help him to make living beings in other stars. we are just the tiny life they develop.they observed us from the centuries. other living things on earth that remain mystery are afraid of human capability and they are remain shut to protect themselves,they just want to live. nature that been made are happened for a reason that they need to force human to evolve to another being by naturally.they hope humans will be one of the beings that would help around the universe but human just not ready for other matters outside their knowledge.for us humans, outside the earth was infinity.earth was made from other particles of broken stars around the universe. they discover us before we discover them.sorry but we had been living with "others" all along.

i would appreciate your reply. have a nice day and try appreciate your life better rather than trying hard to go deep into the infinity secrets.

645.jpg

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

Its like looking into the spew from the night before, But Welcome to the Forum" truthwasntjustearth" Its a long way to the Moon ! better hold your breath !

I dont understand any of this..... :blink:

Okay, I will try and translate.....

God created aliens to help him create life on other planets. Aliens have been observing us for centuries. Somebody (aliens?) are waiting for humans to evolve into another being so we can help around the universe (like a caretaker, I guess), but at the minute we are not ready for this. Aliens discovered us before we discovered them and they have been living with us all along.

..........okaaaaay. :huh:

Yeah, I watched Ancient Aliens yesterday too. Don't see me spewing up the same stuff that they played for literally twelve hours though.

Apparently, according to some dudes on that show (screw citing it, it's not worth my time), Aliens needed gold and stuff to help fix their planet/ozone/atmosphere and so they came to Earth and gave use the "missing link" gene that separated us from monkeys...mostly so we could mine everything for them. And those believers reference the fact that one-hundred years ago we didn't have cars or like 99% of the technology we do now as proof that humanity had help because "nothing can evolve that fast"...

Again, it was on all day yesterday on the History channel so, take it at face value. Dude probably just caught some of it and started flipping out. Hey, author, I've got a really good deal on cloud insurance.

Hi 'truthwasntjustearth'...and welcome to the site! :tu:

I watched this documentary today that I think that you would like!...It starts off brilliantly proposing many aspects of the phenomenon that I have agreed with for some time now...but then around the 75th minute it starts to veer away from my own stance in the subject and imo, branches into the David Ike realm , which I find pure fantasy!...but perhaps it's more in line with your'e own thoughts?....

http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/ufos-aliens-and-the-question-of-contact-%E2%98%9E-video/

Cheers buddy.

Yeah ! Yeah ! the Aliens also created the Nut cracker Fish to ruin all our Rivers right ? Man ! where dose all this dribble come from? :w00t:

Yeah ! Yeah ! the Aliens also created the Nut cracker Fish to ruin all our Rivers right ? Man ! where dose all this dribble come from? :w00t:

LOL Don!

It comes from the History channel of course! ;)

i see stupid people.....

i see stupid people.....

Thats what happens when one stands in front of the mirror too long ! LoL ! Have a Great New Year itsnotoutthere ! :wacko:

Have a Office party !

post-68971-0-88681500-1325358482_thumb.j

Okay, I will try and translate.....

God created aliens to help him create life on other planets. Aliens have been observing us for centuries. Somebody (aliens?) are waiting for humans to evolve into another being so we can help around the universe (like a caretaker, I guess), but at the minute we are not ready for this. Aliens discovered us before we discovered them and they have been living with us all along.

..........okaaaaay. :huh:

Why did you not just say that in the first place??

sorry to tell. i typed some info here just then about other info in few paragraph that i knew. when i clicked post it clear all and i lost everything i type in. i guess they don't want me to tell it out to people of whats beyond it in here. sigh. oh well. let me just tell few stuff that is short.

do you ever come across a ringing sounds which it came in high frequency when you on the ground. it wasn't just sounds. they are all around us just in other form which we never knew or seen. its their voices. people thought of it as the past,present,future voices that came through. well they are from past who will come to future and watch us grew everything and develop everything on earth since we start evolve from the past history. when you get the ringing sounds through your ears and when you start noticing. they will be silence and fled to another location from you if they don't have intention to tell you something.

when i get those. i look around me if i notice a presence that i can't see but can felt their lowest energy form. i will get those sometimes but i acted like i was looking to an object near it so they won't bother and looked away.once i whispered to an empty space before. i whispered "i don't want to see or hear. but let me felt it. cause you already know i'm a human who scare of extra ordinary to humans." tell you the truth my heart was beating fast when i whispered cause i felt the presence is nearby me. and until now i only can felt when it comes and i don't feel when it never comes. knowing what is there that can't be seen or hear but felt it. its awkward when you sense presence like that all of the sudden you look to some spot where no one is there. oh well,that is all i can shared to you today. my limitation is set and i can't tell beyond it or i will felt few presence that are watching me until i act normal.

thanks for your replies. u can give me some of your thoughts about something and shared with me. if it came across with my knowledge i will tell you if its okay to tell i will.

Why did you not just say that in the first place??

You do realise that's not the person who posted the OP?

Yeah, I watched Ancient Aliens yesterday too. Don't see me spewing up the same stuff that they played for literally twelve hours though.

Apparently, according to some dudes on that show (screw citing it, it's not worth my time), Aliens needed gold and stuff to help fix their planet/ozone/atmosphere and so they came to Earth and gave use the "missing link" gene that separated us from monkeys...mostly so we could mine everything for them. And those believers reference the fact that one-hundred years ago we didn't have cars or like 99% of the technology we do now as proof that humanity had help because "nothing can evolve that fast"...

Again, it was on all day yesterday on the History channel so, take it at face value. Dude probably just caught some of it and started flipping out. Hey, author, I've got a really good deal on cloud insurance.

yes your statement come across to my knowledge in flash what i know about it. they wasn't just going around in earth. they went to other planet as well to get some compound they needed. they stayed long enough on earth to search for it. they watch us all from the beginning. i can't tell too much since im prohibit to do so i hate being watched by it cause i'm suspected to knew.act normal as human its all i can do.

the triangle thing what human called the bermuda triangle is a defense built up around it. so no one could go out from it once you get in. i heard about one pilot was managed to get out from it. called him lucky for not to be done by the force field that its built around it.