Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the secret that lies on earth,aliens,creature

The Exodia

Truthwasntjustearth... hello and welcome to UM.

Your watchers why are you afraid of them?

You want to impart knowledge but you feel you are restricted, by us or your watchers?

Understand what you put out in this forum will be reviewed and scrutinized. Many will scoff and some will be intrigued. Many will disbelieve but some will explore and evaluate based on their knowledge and understanding. Opinions will be given, explanations and/or rebuttals will be imparted, or questions will be asked.

You have stepped out...so don't stop...continue, explore and impart knowledge. This is the forum to do so.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• The Exodia

• Hazzard

• Mentalcase

well i can't just tell everything out. they find a way to stop. its awkward when you feel like someones watching you and you didn't see anyone. i just have to act normal somehow. people here questioned most of it and everything is related to other topics which they didn't realize it. i did brief out just then few paragraph but when i click post the everything what i typed just not working so i better leave it anyway. i can tell if only just a normal questions

the triangle thing what human called the bermuda triangle is a defense built up around it. so no one could go out from it once you get in. i heard about one pilot was managed to get out from it. called him lucky for not to be done by the force field that its built around it.

What a load of crap. I have flown through the Bermuda Triangle lots of times, and nothing strange ever happened.

well i can't just tell everything out. they find a way to stop. its awkward when you feel like someones watching you and you didn't see anyone. i just have to act normal somehow. people here questioned most of it and everything is related to other topics which they didn't realize it. i did brief out just then few paragraph but when i click post the everything what i typed just not working so i better leave it anyway. i can tell if only just a normal questions

Your description of auditory hallucinations and belief in being prevented from posting worries me. While schizophrenia is not entirely curable, there are medications that can help with the paranoid delusions and feelings of persecution. This is an illness that often progresses with time; I'd strongly advise psychiatric evaluation as soon as possible.

Your description of auditory hallucinations and belief in being prevented from posting worries me. While schizophrenia is not entirely curable, there are medications that can help with the paranoid delusions and feelings of persecution. This is an illness that often progresses with time; I'd strongly advise psychiatric evaluation as soon as possible.

If this is really the case (and not just a kid with a vivid imagination) I could not agree more.

Professional help is the way to go.

Treatment of Schizophrenia. http://www.psychologyinfo.com/schizophrenia/treatment.htm

sorry to tell. i typed some info here just then about other info in few paragraph that i knew. when i clicked post it clear all and i lost everything i type in. i guess they don't want me to tell it out to people of whats beyond it in here. sigh. oh well. let me just tell few stuff that is short.

do you ever come across a ringing sounds which it came in high frequency when you on the ground. it wasn't just sounds. they are all around us just in other form which we never knew or seen. its their voices. people thought of it as the past,present,future voices that came through. well they are from past who will come to future and watch us grew everything and develop everything on earth since we start evolve from the past history. when you get the ringing sounds through your ears and when you start noticing. they will be silence and fled to another location from you if they don't have intention to tell you something.

when i get those. i look around me if i notice a presence that i can't see but can felt their lowest energy form. i will get those sometimes but i acted like i was looking to an object near it so they won't bother and looked away.once i whispered to an empty space before. i whispered "i don't want to see or hear. but let me felt it. cause you already know i'm a human who scare of extra ordinary to humans." tell you the truth my heart was beating fast when i whispered cause i felt the presence is nearby me. and until now i only can felt when it comes and i don't feel when it never comes. knowing what is there that can't be seen or hear but felt it. its awkward when you sense presence like that all of the sudden you look to some spot where no one is there. oh well,that is all i can shared to you today. my limitation is set and i can't tell beyond it or i will felt few presence that are watching me until i act normal.

thanks for your replies. u can give me some of your thoughts about something and shared with me. if it came across with my knowledge i will tell you if its okay to tell i will.

If you click preview it shows what the post will look like to you and keeps the edit box open.

If you click post instead of preview, it does post what you have typed out and takes you to the thread where your post is. If you do this you still have a limited time to edit the post and add material.

The ringing sound is called Tinnitus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus It has nothing to do with other entities.

Edited by Sensible Logic

yes your statement come across to my knowledge in flash what i know about it. they wasn't just going around in earth. they went to other planet as well to get some compound they needed. they stayed long enough on earth to search for it. they watch us all from the beginning. i can't tell too much since im prohibit to do so i hate being watched by it cause i'm suspected to knew.act normal as human its all i can do.

the triangle thing what human called the bermuda triangle is a defense built up around it. so no one could go out from it once you get in. i heard about one pilot was managed to get out from it. called him lucky for not to be done by the force field that its built around it.

Many ships and planes pass through the Bermuda Triangle each year with no problems. There is no force field as I can attest to having passed through it twice by plane and twice by ship.

See they do need to be teaching more math in the middle schools !

Triangles, equations,UFO`s there all French to me !

See they do need to be teaching more math in the middle schools !

Triangles, equations,UFO`s there all French to me !

And you do know what they say about the French, dont ya? ^_^

• Like 1

Yeah, I watched Ancient Aliens yesterday too. Don't see me spewing up the same stuff that they played for literally twelve hours though.

Apparently, according to some dudes on that show (screw citing it, it's not worth my time), Aliens needed gold and stuff to help fix their planet/ozone/atmosphere and so they came to Earth and gave use the "missing link" gene that separated us from monkeys...mostly so we could mine everything for them. And those believers reference the fact that one-hundred years ago we didn't have cars or like 99% of the technology we do now as proof that humanity had help because "nothing can evolve that fast"...

Again, it was on all day yesterday on the History channel so, take it at face value. Dude probably just caught some of it and started flipping out. Hey, author, I've got a really good deal on cloud insurance.

"The missing link gene"?!?!? Are you ******g serious? How gullible are people?

And you do know what they say about the French, dont ya? ^_^

Wee- Wee ! mon-seniour !

Smells a bit rank in here all the sudden?

post-68971-0-70327900-1326074053_thumb.j

• 1 year later...

its been a while. yes it just one of the unwritten history flowed to my brain a year ago. my telepathy system have now connected. a lot have been happened since a year ago. this year we just enter the beginning of it. the others will soon reveal themselves.

I don't know about the OP, but the voices in my head said that I was not to listen to his!

i would appreciate your reply. have a nice day and try appreciate your life better rather than trying hard to go deep into the infinity secrets.

I have a reply generator that will help you, just visit the link and click the button for GENERATE please..

http://nonsense.x2d.org/

And you do know what they say about the French, dont ya? happy.gif

Come on Hazzard Tell us more !

Edited by DONTEATUS