Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are you breaking up with the person

ouija ouija

And I’m breaking up with you because you obviously didn’t listen to me at all while I was dissecting the 18th Century Wedgewood Bone China Tea Cups issue and its horrible implications on elevated percentage of sterility in Far East frog population!

I'm breaking up with Helen because you've just reminded me that I should bring out our bone china tea sets more often. The trouble is, I'm happier using mugs so now I'm feeling guilty for letting the tea sets go unused for all this time.

Oh! and Happy New Year everyone :lol:

She just broke up with me on New Year's day! Was that your New Year's resolution? :cry:

Do I need any other reason to break up with her? No, but I have one more so why not use that one too...

I’m breaking up with you, Stills, because fine China has tendency to shatter into pieces in my vicinity. I better leave you while your sets are still whole.

And Happy New Year! :santa:

Aww sorry Helen, now I feel bad :cry: That wasn't my New Year's resolution. I didn't make any, but now look what you've done, I feel even more guilty than before!

Which means I'm afraid to have to tell you, I'll have to break up with you again :innocent:

*goes off to check my tea sets are still in one piece*

I’m breaking up with you because two guilt trippers under one roof is just too much. (Sending others on a guilt trip automatically sends me on my own guilt trip :lol: )

We need to find reckless partners for balanced relationships :yes:

i am breaking up with you because being with you makes me hungry since i like to eat sea food so much. and you refuse to let me bite your head. so im afraid its over.

I’m breaking up with you because you’d actually eat my hatopus? It’s been on my head since 2009!

I better break up with you before you start leaving items in my fridge that are so fresh they already have civilisations evolved on them.

lmfao. before i break up with you for making me laugh so hard im going to break up with you for having a, what did you call it, hatopus?! i cant date someone who wears a live seacreature for a hat. thats soooo ten years ago ;)

I’m breaking up with you because you never heard of my hatopus before.

It’s an alien from outer space that attached itself on my head by its own choice. We share the UM account. You can tell it’s the hatopus posting, not me, if the post makes sense and is written in decent English. So the hatopus usually posts in Politics, while I’m wasting my time in Games :D

I'm breaking up with Helen because she's a bit to 'clingy'. (well her head is anyway) :P

I’m breaking up with you because you don’t say such things to ladies, you know, it was like I asked: “Does my head look too clingy in this hatopus?” and you said yes. Even worse, you said it without me asking in the first place.

I need more discreet partner. Better liar, in other words.

Being a good liar is the key to lasting relationship :yes:

im breaking up with you because you are using the hatopus to break off your relationship with me. and because you kept the secret of a lasting relationship to yourself. we could have been lieing to each other and it would have been beautiful ;)

I’m breaking up with you because we can’t have consensual lying arrangement in Internet relationship. Because everyone knows internet relationships are based on complete honesty and no lying whatsoever :D

Helen, I have to break up with you because you are too good and honest for me ...... I am not worthy :unsure:

I’m breaking up with you because you misjudged me :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm breaking up with you because ........ aargh! will you take that thing off your head and LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!

that's exactly why am breaking up with her .. she's a control demanding am a loose loose person

I'm breaking up with you because sometimes, darkness doesn't need more darkness.

I'm breaking up with you because sometimes, darkness doesn't need more darkness.

I'm breaking up with the Mistress because I am afraid of what any offspring would look like based on our avatars...

I'm breaking up with you because you make me see the world through rose-coloured spectacles ..... not good

breaking up coz she makes funny noises when she sleep .. you cannot even imagin

I'm breaking up with you because I've cut my hand on a knife made of steel marked 'Damascus'!

I'm breaking up with you because you are irrational & illogical.

I’m breaking up with you because it’s a wise thing to do, before you grow up and your roots uproot the house. Seriously, oaks or wallnut or other big trees can do that. Not to just any house, but I don't want to put my foundations through that test.

Ooooh. I'm breaking up with you because you're Dendrophobic.

(Pick the bones outta that!)