Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are you breaking up with the person

ouija ouija

I'm breaking up with Alan because he thinks I am dead when I am not

I am breaking up with him cuz he snores in bed. Like a hippo.

I'm breaking up with WW because of her mad biscuit-serving chipmunk-thingy. Every conversation is constantly interrupted by the wild-eyed fiend flinging biscuits onto our laps ...... and as for the chipmunk .....

Ouija attracts demons. I can't remember the last time I had a pee without some half-gargoyle half-goat thing staring at me!

I am breaking up with Alan cuz he loves the apple more than me :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm breaking up with WW because She keeps asking me who, I answer and she asks who again.

I'm breaking up with WW because She keeps asking me who, I answer and she asks who again.

Im breaking up with Princess Tumbleweed because she said she was going to rock my world but it has mostly been Tumbleweeds rolling by.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm breaking up with THE MATRIX because our time together seemed like virtual reality. We just couldn't connect.

I'm breaking up with Alan because it's no fun going out with someone who keeps getting lost down the back of the sofa :cry:

I'm breaking up with Ouija Ouija because, she is so skinny, she can hang glide on a Dorito.

I'm breaking up with Realm because his dog/wolf doesn't seem to like me at all. In fact everytime I come around it tries to bite me.

I'm breaking up with you because I'm tired of hearing " its alright little one you'll understand when your older"

Your only a year older blue box.... phhhht

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

I'm breaking up with acute alan, because he didn't give a proper reason why he broke up with Aus Der Box Skeptisch.

I'm breaking up with you because I simply can't hold my breath long enough to be with a seahorse.

• Like 1

I'm breaking up with you after I found out your last relationship you were in you lacked commitment.... and I don't think you'll ever change.

Well I'm breaking up with you because you cant see I do change...though the moon cycle is responsible for when and how.

That was another reason I broke it off with you... I couldn't get over your crazed attitude once a month.... and all that blood....

im breaking up with Aus Der Box Skeptisch because I have to copy paste his name every time i say it.

I'm breaking up with Princess Tumbleweed because we both have the same Mark Twain quote.

• Like 1