Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are you breaking up with the person

ouija ouija

am breakin up with her coz she's a mod and always let her job comes between us

am breakin up with her coz she's a mod and always let her job comes between us

I am breaking up with Knight because he never wrote me a poem. YOU NEVER CARED!

lol

I'M BREAKING UP WITH FEELINGS BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS HAS LARGE FONT AND SHE DIDN'T ASK ME WHY I STARTED TYPING IN ALL CAPS....THERE IS A REASON FOR MY ALL CAPS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO YELL ALL MY WORDS UNTIL HELEN RETURNS :cry:

I'm breaking up with Lcvec because as you can see from the above post, there is just no follow through from that man. Never finishes anything.

I'm breaking up with Bat because he broke up with Lcvec and I didn't know they were dating.

I'm breaking up with the Princess because the crazy broad keeps trying to get me to some altar.

I'm breaking up with Bat because he refuses to wear the ball and chain I got him for the engagement <_<

I'm breaking up with The Princess because I said silver, not white gold. If I have to wear it then it has to be nice, not gaudy.

I'm breaking it off with bat because How shallow I felt it was to break it off with princess due to the wrong metal. She makes an effort bat. She even takes the time to copy and paste My name. I shoulld have appreciated her more when we were together... and then you just throw her away... that's right its over bat.

I'm breaking up with Aus Der Box Skeptisch because he just doesn't float my U-boat anymore.

PFFT!! Who wants to go out with someone who has a U-BOAT! (Why wasn't this mentioned earlier, Alan?)

I'm breaking up with ouija ouija because I have to repeat her name every time I say it. ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija - ouija ouija

ahhh she talk too loud makes my ears ringing ! and she keeps nagging .. Alot !

PFFT!! Who wants to go out with someone who has a U-BOAT! (Why wasn't this mentioned earlier, Alan?)

Look.... You do your thing, and I'll do mine.

Nothing I do now is any concern of yours.

We broke up on page 8, remember?

^ Because you're the worst jar-opener ever.

She leaves the toilet seat up.

she's just too good for me .. way too good :P

I went back but ill never get used to hanging upside down in a cave... I'm sorry... ill miss you.... I must leave you again.

I'm breaking up with ADBS because he ALWAYS leaves his front door open(as you can see there's actually an 'open' sign on it!). Any time of the day or night, random strangers just wander in off the street ....... I can never relax when I'm there because of this. He doesn't make me feel special; I just feel like 'one-of-the-crowd' :cry:

I'm breaking up with Ouija Ouija (and I mean it this time!) because of the incessant nagging and moaning.

She should call herself Winja Winja.

Edited by acute alan

:o Well that's a little harsh! But after seeing the nood pic you sent me I am going to try to win you back :w00t:

^ She makes me iron all the clothes, do the dishes and clean the house while she's sitting there watching football, drinking beer and swearing at the TV so yes, I'm breaking up with her <_<