Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are you breaking up with the person

ouija ouija

I'm breaking up with you because you ate all of my nutella, three pies, and my rum seems to be missing as well.  

• Like 6

I'm breaking up with you because for some reason you felt that the Nutella, three pies and rum was yours 

• Like 5

I'm breaking up with you because you don't realize what is important to me!  (Pies, nutella, rum, chocolate and COFFEE!)

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

I'm breaking up with you because you don't realize what is important to me!  (Pies, nutella, rum, chocolate and COFFEE!)

Now THAT ! should be in a tome somewhere *_ coffee screen smiley*   ...re: ) >> " important to me!  (Pies, nutella, rum, chocolate and COFFEE!) """

Oh theme .... breaking up with TC because this is getting expensive? what is that phrase he uses ... oh HIGH MAINTENANCE SHE IS !

• Like 5

I'm breaking up with you because you knew I had expensive tastes when we got together......:rolleyes:

• Like 4

I'm breaking up with you because I'm tired of hearing this every morning -

d92c180d9e52fc1ed7bbe75c1a0dc3d4.jpg

• Like 4

I'm breaking up with you because you refuse to let me take Mr. Ducky in the bath. You monster! 

• Like 4

I'm breaking up with you because you not only take Mr. Ducky in the bath, but a whole Noah's Ark of floating animals!!   I can't even get in the tub there's so many!   

• Like 4

5 hours ago, tcgram said:

I'm breaking up with you because you not only take Mr. Ducky in the bath, but a whole Noah's Ark of floating animals!!   I can't even get in the tub there's so many!   

Well I didn't want you in the bath with me to begin with! 

• Like 3

I'm talking about being in the bath by myself!   I need some "me" time, ya know!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

I'm talking about being in the bath by myself!   I need some "me" time, ya know!

That's the thing though, you take 8 hours to bathe! And you never leave me any warm water! 

• Like 3

Im breaking up with you long before it even starts pal because Im not that open minded.  Im a ladies man and so, a partnership with a human sized pencil drawn bloke is the stuff of nightmares!

• Like 4

I'm breaking up with Xeno because he spends so much time playing these games and looking up videos of squirrels. 

• Like 4