Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal voice mail

Saru

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gumball

• VietRulerZ

• thalassinus

• Saru

Sounds like it's a loop through a filter and playing forward and back maybe time stretched. It's probaly a thing you can send as a prank.

Sounds like what I would expect an evil demon or ghost to sound like on a horror film, were the person that receives the call dies a few days later all because they did a oujia board as a joke at some college drinking party. Or a college prank went wrong and they accidently killed someone but covered it all up and the dead person is getting revenge from the grave.

Edited by bulveye

It's the same message in all the vids, probs viral marketing for something. Wish i could get my hands on the wav.

Don't we have a member on here, who has recently claimed to experience just this?

Yes and no.. There's the claim of creepy voicemail, but the message is different than the one here. What he has is a garbled word followed by a distinct message of this is not a telemarketing call... The one here is just all garbaged up sounds. Sounds kind of like when I get a "purse call", like when a person accidentally hit's a phone call unawares.

The youtube links posted above is all the same noises and speech, maybe a bit mixed around but all the same. why would all these people have the same messages with the same voice unless it was pre-recorded?

sounds like chubaka lol. But seriously, it's creepy and it goes on for a long time too. You would think if the person on the other line was breaking up then they would just hang up. Even if they didn't know, it's still a really long message.

I would like to know ... where these people live? Are they in the same area, or far away from each other...etc? Was these calls on the same date and time? The first one also commented that they are having other issues in the house, as if they think ... maybe haunted or something.

This was creepy and interesting at the same time.

thanks for sharing!

Maybe I'm weird but I didn't find that creepy or scary. Maybe something wrong with the lines

Sounds like someones dog growling in to the phone.

right so....i watched this a while ago and thought chuwbaka....

and i was just watching a wildlife documentary, and thought....wow....that sounds like that phone call....... i cant seem to find any videos really of bears growling tho...

try this, and skip to 25 sec in and then play, totally could be a bear. know anyone that got eaten by a bear recently? :P

• 5 months later...

I had something like this happen twice at my house. I once recieved a phone call from New York, when I answered it it was just a bizarre raspy noise sort of sounded like a woman but then again not really. I think it was possibly some sort of electrical screw up or something (but i don't know because I don't know all the technical stuff that goes into how phones work). I also recieved a call from Seattle that was similar to that. It's super freaky when it happens but I think it's mostly a technology based error. however, who am I to say what it is? Very eerie for sure....