Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone do this?

Meri Veans

I want to see if any of you are really psychic. I've got a question that I've been dying to ask someone, but didn't know who or how.

Question: Right now I am wondering if any of you have had a dream of a dark, full-moonlit place, with a building that kind of looked like an ancient Chinese palace in the background. The building has palace walls around it, and they leave an opening in front of the building, with no gate of any kind. Standing at the opening, is a boy, with black hair and fair skin. He is wearing a white robe with blood-red designs on it, and he wields a scythe one head taller than him. He swings the scythe around and around as he tries to kill off these silvery-blob things, and these things wear Noh masks (Look it up if you don't know) on them. When the boy cuts through these things, silver blood comes out.

At first I was watching from a bird's eye view, but then I experienced it like I was him, looking through his eyes. I thought to myself, "What is going on?" and the boy said "Shut up" like he heard me or something.

I want to know if anyone had a dream like that. And no, I am not lying about this at all. This was a dead serious dream.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meri Veans

• thewatchman7

• Tata Rompe Pecho

• Rick Waid

"So you had an anime-inspired dream. What's the big deal? "

It wasn't what the dream was inspired by, I was simply asking if anyone else had the same dream. I never said that the dream itself had any significance at all. Don't assume thing before you understand them.

I've learned this about dreams... *snip* They're just mental images brought on by a your own psyche while you are asleep. So really the only person who can explain your dream to you is you. As for Psychics, *snip*

Edited by AnVil
comments removed. Point is clear without the dramatics

For God's sake! For the last time I never said the dream meant anything! I simply wanted to see if anyone had a dream like it! If you can't say anything useful, then stop saying this stuff. Telling me I'm wrong isn't going to do anything for you.

For God's sake! For the last time I never said the dream meant anything! I simply wanted to see if anyone had a dream like it! If you can't say anything useful, then stop saying this stuff. Telling me I'm wrong isn't going to do anything for you.

so, are you trying to determine if people are psychic due to different people having the same of similar dream(s)?

LIKE:

My sister had a reoccuring dream when we moved into a new house. It was of a wolf trying to come through the window in her room and it was snarling. Well she had a freind sleep over and that freind had a similar dream wuth the wolf and the window. My sister had never told anyone about the dream as she didn't want anyone to think she was wacko. So, two people having similar dreams.

so, are you trying to determine if people are psychic due to different people having the same of similar dream(s)?

LIKE:

My sister had a reoccuring dream when we moved into a new house. It was of a wolf trying to come through the window in her room and it was snarling. Well she had a freind sleep over and that freind had a similar dream wuth the wolf and the window. My sister had never told anyone about the dream as she didn't want anyone to think she was wacko. So, two people having similar dreams.

Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to do, thank you. I could have chosen any dream that I had, but that one was the one I though people might listen to more. Do you know anyone who had a dream like mine?

Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to do, thank you. I could have chosen any dream that I had, but that one was the one I though people might listen to more. Do you know anyone who had a dream like mine?

No, I don't. But, IMO quite often we can pick up on other's thoughts or vibes. How we see things can shape our own dreams. We may have similar dreams, but how we see our own reality will bend that dream to be more in tune with how we think. Now, I have had dreams where I am looking on from an omniscient point of view and then all of a sudden 'popped' into the main person's body and 'became' them. I have also had dreams where there would be someone close to me in life, but they weren't really them if you understand what I mean.

Well, that's all I wanted to hear. I wasn't expecting any sort of "Eureka" moment or anything like that, just wondering if anybody felt like I do. :)

WHY would anyone have this same dream, though? What's so special about this particular dream that makes you think somebody else might be sharing it? If the dream itself doesn't matter than why would you even ask? Why not just describe every single dream you've ever had and ask if anyone shares those too?

Edited by Moonie2012

Okay, first he wasn't a "little boy," and second, that is a good point about why not describe every dream. But I was simply curious because this dream just gave me a feeling AND it was the first one I thought of. That's all.

Meri to me the dream sounds like one of two things.

1. Astral projection- experiencing from anothers view point. Yes it does happen.

2. Past life memory.

You know I never thought of that. When I had the dream I was just a little confused, not to mention really young. But thank you for the advice. :yes:

I fail to see how people having the same dreams means what was asked. ie:-

''Can anyone do this? I want to see if anyone out there is really psychic by this test''

What test? I dont see any test here.

When you consider how many people there are on this planet, and the fact that we all dream, whether we can remember the dream or not, then surely it stands to reason that there are going to be some people who have similar dreams.

It does not mean they are psychic!

Maybe a better title for this thread would have been something like '' Has anyone had a similar dream?''

- Post removed -

Past life memory is not just memories of the life itself but of things pertaining to it aswell.

For example, past life memory could explain how someone who has a dream of an anime based cartoon would be within sanity.

Why? Maybe in there past life they were an avid anime watching person, maybe in there past life they were an anime artist.. Who knows?

Personally, everyone has there rights to believe what they may and if you wish to believe these two reasons are not relevant it's fine but please don't expect others to change there beliefs based on yours.

Past life memory is not just memories of the life itself but of things pertaining to it aswell.

For example, past life memory could explain how someone who has a dream of an anime based cartoon would be within sanity.

Why? Maybe in there past life they were an avid anime watching person, maybe in there past life they were an anime artist.. Who knows?

Personally, everyone has there rights to believe what they may and if you wish to believe these two reasons are not relevant it's fine but please don't expect others to change there beliefs based on yours.

please bring some form of tangible evidence to any table before stating your beleif in previous lifes as fact.

it may make you seem... uninvestigative...

please bring some form of tangible evidence to any table before stating your beleif in previous lifes as fact.

it may make you seem... uninvestigative...

I never claimed to be an investigating anything.

You want tangible?

I will ignore your blatant disrespect and hopefully explain the past life memory suggestion atleast how I understand it.

Fact: You have a hard time with reading comprehension.(I bolded the part you missed.)

Fact: I was explaining to one person what another meant or atleast what it seemed to me that they meant.

Fact: You asked me to prove something that I did not claim.

Fact: You asked for "tangible evidence to any table before stating your beleif in previous lifes as fact" when it was clearly written that this was my opinion/interpretation of what someone else wrote.

Fact: Opinion cannot be fact, and therefore I was not stating a fact, like you claimed.

Fact: When it comes to "before stating anything as fact" you are not the authority who verifies facts, and nobody has any obligation to prove a thing to you.

Fact: "it may make you seem... uninvestigative..." Your demeanor made you seem... unintelligible...(Who said I was investigating anything?)

Fact: You posted under the "Psychic Abilities" category asking for facts.(See how silly that seems?)

Fact: Your entire post did nothing for the subject of this thread, in fact it resulted in a response, which makes it twice as bad as nothing.(Should have known a troll wouldn't care to contribute to the subject...)

Fact: You thought you would troll my response telling me im not presenting factual observations and in return got 10 facts of which you cannot refute.

Edited by xFelix

Sorry Englishgent, you;re right. When I was typing up this topic, I got excited and kind of forgot how stupid the name actually sounded.

Oops :)

i dont care, your wrong.

Don't try to disprove others by just saying "They're wrong". You also have just as much proof that YOU are right, and they have as much proof that THEY are right. I don't mind it when you send your ideas back and forth, but if you want to play scientist, then start acting like one and accept others ideas and beliefs instead of trying to force your on them, because that won't make them any more believable. :no: :no:

i dont care, your wrong.

That was so wrong on so many levels I literally just laughed out loud when I read it.

@Anvil, please correct/confirm my interpretation of what you wrote. I believe you were a bit too generalized for some.

yeah i know its not a word, i beleive the creation of words is both fun and imporant.

almost as important as bringing evidence of past lives to a discussion.