Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone do this?

Meri Veans

I have picked up others dreams in my past life posts.

come again?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meri Veans

• thewatchman7

• Tata Rompe Pecho

• Rick Waid

come again?

Like I said I have read a person and they have come back saying that is a dream they dream a lot. For instance I saw a person get there fingers taken off and they confirmed it by there dreams how he would wake up from his dream thinking he lost his fingers and he actually could not feel his fingers when he woke up. I have see others visions about things and have relayed it back to them. I really believe people can read other minds.

Don't try to disprove others by just saying "They're wrong". You also have just as much proof that YOU are right, and they have as much proof that THEY are right. I don't mind it when you send your ideas back and forth, but if you want to play scientist, then start acting like one and accept others ideas and beliefs instead of trying to force your on them, because that won't make them any more believable. :no: :no:

I like this post. Don't put down something unless you can disapprove it.

Nope, not had a dream like that. BUT I have had extremely vivid dreams that I've taken to be a message or warning. Although I've no Idea what yours would mean. Apart from if you see someone working with metal maybe do not disturb them?

i dont care, your wrong.

You can't possibly criticise others' claims if this is the best counter-argument you have to offer. :hmm:

Keep your responses constructive please.

I fail to see how people having the same dreams means what was asked. ie:-

''Can anyone do this? I want to see if anyone out there is really psychic by this test''

What test? I dont see any test here.

When you consider how many people there are on this planet, and the fact that we all dream, whether we can remember the dream or not, then surely it stands to reason that there are going to be some people who have similar dreams.

It does not mean they are psychic!

Maybe a better title for this thread would have been something like '' Has anyone had a similar dream?''

I agree with this ^ ^

I want to see if any of you are really psychic. I've got a question that I've been dying to ask someone, but didn't know who or how.

Question: Right now I am wondering if any of you have had a dream of a dark, full-moonlit place, with a building that kind of looked like an ancient Chinese palace in the background. The building has palace walls around it, and they leave an opening in front of the building, with no gate of any kind. Standing at the opening, is a boy, with black hair and fair skin. He is wearing a white robe with blood-red designs on it, and he wields a scythe one head taller than him. He swings the scythe around and around as he tries to kill off these silvery-blob things, and these things wear Noh masks (Look it up if you don't know) on them. When the boy cuts through these things, silver blood comes out.

At first I was watching from a bird's eye view, but then I experienced it like I was him, looking through his eyes. I thought to myself, "What is going on?" and the boy said "Shut up" like he heard me or something.

I want to know if anyone had a dream like that. And no, I am not lying about this at all. This was a dead serious dream.

Sounds kind of like the start of Sucker Punch ^_^

The problem with dreams is that two people could have dreams which they thought were extremely vivid and similar, when they were actually very vague and different.

The dreams could come up in a conversation and the two people could think that their dreams were similar when it's just each persons view, or perception, of the dream influencing the other persons.

On the other hand, it's obvious people in similar situations with similar influences could have dreams that are similarly influenced.

Now these two people might both find their way to a blog like unexplained-mysteries and discuss their dreams, finding they are actually quite similar, but I believe that it's somewhat easily explained by the fact that the people having the dreams are in some way similar themselves.

Just a couple of thoughts I had after reading your post :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had a dream like yours, but my best friend and I had the same dream from different perspectives. In this dream, her, three others and I are escaping from a research facility set up much like a high school we would both attend in the future. It was a gory, hellish maze of cages and locked stairwell doors. She and I got seperated from our other companions... We each had this dream before we met. Three years appart. The companions in the dream look suspiciously like a short haired version of my lover and a tattoo-less version of her boyfriend. I have yet to see a real life version of the fifth person. Whatever the reasoning behind this dream, it was exciting to find out that we had the same dream. We also had similar dreams about a chihuaua sized spider that was yellow, though my dream was about trying to kill the spider and hers was about saving the spider. Fun stuff.

I've never had a dream like yours, but my best friend and I had the same dream from different perspectives. In this dream, her, three others and I are escaping from a research facility set up much like a high school we would both attend in the future. It was a gory, hellish maze of cages and locked stairwell doors. She and I got seperated from our other companions... We each had this dream before we met. Three years appart. The companions in the dream look suspiciously like a short haired version of my lover and a tattoo-less version of her boyfriend. I have yet to see a real life version of the fifth person. Whatever the reasoning behind this dream, it was exciting to find out that we had the same dream. We also had similar dreams about a chihuaua sized spider that was yellow, though my dream was about trying to kill the spider and hers was about saving the spider. Fun stuff.

That's kind of what I was talking about, just if anyone had a dream like mine. That's a very cool experience, by the way. Thoug no one has had the same dreams as me. :(

I agree with this much.. :D

Meri to me the dream sounds like one of two things.

1. Astral projection- experiencing from anothers view point. Yes it does happen.

2. Past life memory.

Yes, that is exactly what I am trying to do, thank you. I could have chosen any dream that I had, but that one was the one I though people might listen to more. Do you know anyone who had a dream like mine?

hi, i dont know if this helps, but it was a strange thing between me and my best mate.

jayde and i met about 7 years ago, we were close mates, very close until we had a falling out, she moved to rockhampton and i stayed in brisbane.. about 8 months ago i found out that she had moved to canberra. about a week later i had a dream that my mother and i were in canberra on a holiday just her and i, we were out at this type of sunday markets and we both saw jayde walking around i called to her, she say us both but kept walking, we followed until aught up with her and tried speaking with her, she told us she was really busy and couldnt talk and dissapeared.

we started talking again about 3 months after that, after 2 years of silence. she one day confessed to a dream she had of running in to me and my mother and being really busy and wouldnt talk to us, and kept walking away. she then told me was at some kind of festival or a market she wasnt sure. after i told her i had a similar dream we were both a little freaked out, but secretly thought that was the coolest thing ever.

what you think??

I have not had this dream, though it does sound like something that would appear in my art (I have an obsession with stark red/white/black contrasts).

I have had a dream that involved Noh masks though (otherwise totally different), although at the time I had it I didn't know what they were called. It was one of those that startled me awake, and I still get pretty creeped out if I see those masks.

As for the psychic thing... since there are so many other ways people could happen upon similar dreams (collective conciousness, having seen the same movie preview or something that inspired a similar dream context, etc) this wouldn't really be convincing. I've had my own weird experiences, some examples:

I arrived home, listened to answering machine messages (it was so long ago that they were more common than cell phones) and there was a message from my best friend that said "Hey, give me a call back I need to talk to you" and I immediately knew she was going to tell me she was pregnant. It's not too surprising, while we were friends I often knew what she was thinking and we had simultaneous deja vu a lot which was weird.

I had a conversation with my mom, (also a long time ago) and it didn't go the way I'd have liked, I was angry about it and though I was silent and not outwardly doing anything I continued arguing with her in my head. After about 20 minutes she yelled at me to knock off the attitude, even though I had not said anything and she wasn't looking in my direction the entire time because she was facing the computer and I was behind her.

I've thought the same thing or known what friends have been thinking many other times, usually people I'm close to (again, not real shocking).

I was riding shotgun one night and had a sudden urge to say there was a deer ahead in the road, and sure enough further down the road and around a bend there was a deer standing in the road where I couldn't have seen it when I had the feeling.

None of these events were earth shattering, but enough to convince me there's some way humans can get knowledge that they haven't aquired by traditional means. I'd say it's more strong intuition than psychic.

Don't try to disprove others by just saying "They're wrong". You also have just as much proof that YOU are right, and they have as much proof that THEY are right. I don't mind it when you send your ideas back and forth, but if you want to play scientist, then start acting like one and accept others ideas and beliefs instead of trying to force your on them, because that won't make them any more believable. :no: :no:

THIS IS TURNING INTO A NIGHTMARE!

No, I haven't had that dream. I have, however, had dreams similar to that. I am in decaying buildings and cities in ruins. Sometimes I'll see fighting, others I will see people just trying to survive.