Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man dies after his penis is nibbled by rats

Still Waters

A patient died in hospital after his penis was allegedly nibbled by rats.

Arun Sandhukha, 53, from Sreerampore in Hooghly, was admitted to the new emergency ward of the at the SSKM Hospital in Kolkata, West Bengal on December 11 with pneumonia.

But on December 23, when his family came to visit him, he was lying on the bed in agony, surrounded by pool of his own blood, the Asian Age newspaper reported.

arrow3.gifRead more...

That's going to give me nightmares. :cry:

Suspect a bit of media slant though. It can't just be them nibbling on the cutherbertson, rats would have targeted other areas too. That bit just makes 'better' news.

Horrible thing to happen, though. Poor guy :(

I have lost count the amount of stories about men suffering penis chops...if a woman isn't trying to mutate them... a rat will ........ gives you the creeps

That must have been one hell of a slum hospital to have rats running around in it..

• Like 1

Despite the fact this is a Daily Fail report I am revising my remote travellers first aid kit. Sterile IV, check, sterile cannula, check, ant-biotics, check, sterile syringes and needles, check, cricket box, double-check. :wacko:

• 11 months later...

Jeeze, that has to be a horrible way to go. :unsure2: