Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO: Giant Triangle approaches Earth

Karlis

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• bee

• Mr.United_Nations

• DONTEATUS

Top Posters In This Topic

i suppose that as usual, it would be asking a bit much for the person who puts it up to offer any kind of explanation as to where or in what context he dicsovered this amazing artifact. How on earth is he able to say that "it's headed straight towards earth"? Is this supposed to be anything to do with 2012?

IMO it could be the outlines of the solar panels of a satellite or something of that nature. Not that I'm very familiar with satellite design.

Another perfect example of the tabloid crap that this field is filled to the rim with.

Another perfect example of the tabloid crap that this field is filled to the rim with.

It isn't from a tabloid, it's just a video that someone on Youtube has posted.

It isn't from a tabloid, it's just a video that someone on Youtube has posted.

I didnt say it was from a tabloid..... I said it was a "perfect example" of what UFOlogy is filled with.

In this video (below), the guy points out "Jupiter". I think his classification of planets is far off. Jupiter is not close to the sun. Plus if the circular object he is calling Earth, is indeed Earth, then we have about 50 or so Earth sized planets, everywhere! I'm not to sure about this video. Wish NASA could explain it better. I'll ask one of our residents if they have a clue. Interesting none the less. The guy in the vid below makes one point, that sounds credible. He says the "triangle" is two satellites linked together by magnetism, and magnetism would create that big of an anomaly. :blink:

edit; speeeling

Edited by Mentalcase

I didnt say it was from a tabloid..... I said it was a "perfect example" of what UFOlogy is filled with.

You said The Tabloid, don't try wriggle this one out lol

In this video (below), the guy points out "Jupiter". I think his classification of planets is far off. Jupiter is not close to the sun. Plus if the circular object he is calling Earth, is indeed Earth, then we have about 50 or so Earth sized planets, everywhere! I'm not to sure about this video. Wish NASA could explain it better. I'll ask one of our residents if they have a clue. Interesting none the less. The guy in the vid below makes one point, that sounds credible. He says the "triangle" is two satellites linked together by magnetism, and magnetism would create that big of an anomaly. :blink:

edit; speeeling

Hi Mentalcase....I think that the video you posted could be the start of the misdirection/disinformation about

what was originally found by YouTube user..MrMBB333.

At the very least it was to confuse and degrade the original. The way he wizzed that circle pointer around...just the whole

mess of the voice over and the presentation....made me very suspiscious of the motives behind it.

So, bee, if its too stupid it has to be something sinister as government disinformation/misdirection?

Hi Mentalcase....I think that the video you posted could be the start of the misdirection/disinformation about

what was originally found by YouTube user..MrMBB333.

At the very least it was to confuse and degrade the original. The way he wizzed that circle pointer around...just the whole

mess of the voice over and the presentation....made me very suspiscious of the motives behind it.

Normally, I wouldn't jump on the misdirection bandwagon. However, I agree with you here. The guy clearly doesn't understand what he's seeing. Perhaps he is right about the satellite theory though? Sounds more reasonable then ET or whatever other theories are sure to come from this.

Does anyone know where I could get a live feed to this satellite feed, from which the OP vid was originated? Would be interesting to see it for myself.

edit; for clarification. I wouldn't say his misinfo is directed, more or less, it's just ignorance. Unintentional.

Edited by Mentalcase

Something that may in fact be evidence of ET someday, will always be viewed as "tabloid crap"? Right? This is why we need scrutiny, skepticism, and full-out investigations into these areas. Simply calling something "fake" isn't going to work. Where's the data supporting your opinion?

Normally, I wouldn't jump on the misdirection bandwagon. However, I agree with you here. The guy clearly doesn't understand what he's seeing. Perhaps he is right about the satellite theory though? Sounds more reasonable then ET or whatever other theories are sure to come from this.

I don't think anyone (ie General Public) know what it is....yet?

Does anyone know where I could get a live feed to this satellite feed, from which the OP vid was originated? Would be interesting to see it for myself.

I haven't had time to check this out myself yet....but if you go to this GLP link

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1742616/pg3

which is pretty crazy...as GLP always is..... :)

and go to the forth from the bottom post..

by Intruth....there is a link to

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images

and InTruth says this...For a closer look go here ie. above stereo link

from telescope box

select Behind HI2

resolution box

select 512x512

Display

Select slideshow

start and end dates

20111219 20120101

hit search

let us know how you get on with finding it... :tu:

Edited by bee

I checked out the dates you mentioned (Bee and thanks for the link). I even added today to the time. Strangely, right after this triangle appears, the images are blank in the same area (half of the image). So, we can't see the outcome? I guess I'll have to wait a day or two and see if the images are filled in by then. BTW, I believe the Earth is on the far left. The line going from top to bottom. Perhaps someone else can add more info to this?

I don't think anyone (ie General Public) know what it is....yet?

I haven't had time to check this out myself yet....but if you go to this GLP link

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1742616/pg3

which is pretty crazy...as GLP always is..... :)

Crazy is an understatement!! :lol:

I just got through sending an email to Joseph B Gurman. Hopefully, I will get a response to end this nonsense!

I checked out the dates you mentioned (Bee and thanks for the link). I even added today to the time. Strangely, right after this triangle appears, the images are blank in the same area (half of the image). So, we can't see the outcome? I guess I'll have to wait a day or two and see if the images are filled in by then. BTW, I believe the Earth is on the far left. The line going from top to bottom. Perhaps someone else can add more info to this?

thanks for the feedback... :tu:

it would be great if anyone else could add some more info...I will if I find any

Crazy is an understatement!! :lol:

I know it's total anarchy over there... :D

I'm not a member, but I sometimes go over to look at a topic.

I just got through sending an email to Joseph B Gurman. Hopefully, I will get a response to end this nonsense!

well done you! It will be interesting to hear what he has to say...hope you get a reply soon

Unfortunately, I need to find a different email addy. Damn mailer-daemon! Said user unknown!

I'm an idiot! I misspelled his name! So, I'll be waiting for his reply. I've also left him a voice mail.

Edited by Mentalcase

Unfortunately, I need to find a different email addy. Damn mailer-daemon! Said user unknown!

I'm an idiot! I misspelled his name! So, I'll be waiting for his reply. I've also left him a voice mail.

excellent... :tu: