Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious symbol appears on body

anon123

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows about this strange mark that appeared on my friends back the day after Thanksgiving. He stayed for the night and the next morning he noticed it. Here are 2 pics. His wife which was next to him also had some red marks just above her eyebrow and her the sleeve on her blouse was frayed??? We looked at every possible thing from a tool or a coins on the bed or maybe he was resting on something but there is no explanation.

Cu0Sz.jpg

6sRyJ.jpg

Well Welcome to the Show , the Show that seems to get weird`er by the min !

But this is the place to be so more info on the mark please,and rule out the drunken state of minds in here !

I think know :

Either you, your friend, or your friends wife is playing around with you, or you are playing around with us.....

I will be nice and leave it at that.

• Like 1

Looks to be the world's most symmetrical, instantaneous birthmark. Or maybe just a removable tat ;)

• Like 1

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows about this strange mark that appeared on my friends back the day after Thanksgiving. He stayed for the night and the next morning he noticed it. Here are 2 pics. His wife which was next to him also had some red marks just above her eyebrow and her the sleeve on her blouse was frayed??? We looked at every possible thing from a tool or a coins on the bed or maybe he was resting on something but there is no explanation.

Dermographia ?

Could have been made the same way a "hickey" is made. Anything that provides suction and any "attachment" with this sort of shape. Just saying --- vacuum cleaner & a shape cut into a piece of plastic. Come to think of it, that kind of looks like one of the shapes for a Play Dough press.....

http://aquirkyblog.com/2010/04/manufacturing-methods-part-2-metal-extrusion/

Edited by msm57

We are in central Texas. It is no joke, I don't see any reason to waste my time or anyone else's for that matter. It appeared that morning, lasted about 5 days. I did not hurt and it went away just like it appeared. We looked at anything near the bed as soon as he told us and there was nothing that could possibly make such mark. They are long time friends and are not the type to play around like that. They seemed pretty spooked the following days. Is there any type of cosmic rays or laser that could travel from space??? Why this forum? mmm I did not see any other place to put this. I was thinking along the lines of an abduction??? But we really do not believe in UFOS. We are in a big city and not likely to be in an area where ufo activity is common.

Oh my god, it's clearly an accurate depiction of Jesus!

Time to buy a bible and start me some good ol' fashioned worshippin'!

You all see it right?

(and just a short disclaimer to say this comment is unrelated to any others before it and solely in reply to the photo)

Edited by Timonthy

Anyone that posts on this forum is up for ridicule and argument. I posted. I'm brave.

" Red star in the morning, sailor's warning " :P

I vote for the removable tat or hickey reason. But would the hickey reason not leave a red mark around the edge. Other than that it could be a stencil mark.

I vote for the removable tat or hickey reason. But would the hickey reason not leave a red mark around the edge. Other than that it could be a stencil mark.

AL! LTNS!

Lotta hickey experience? ;)

The mark imo has the look of a suction and/or pressure mark just like how a hickey mark is given or pressure/weight on an object with that general shape. I would judge it as a pressure mark. I researched the shape because it reminded me of a six point throwing star. Most of these sold are usually 4in in diameter and this is much smaller than that, about half the size it appears.

Anyone that posts on this forum is up for ridicule and argument. I posted. I'm brave.

What?

Cheers,

Badeskov

His wife which was next to him also had some red marks just above her eyebrow and her the sleeve on her blouse was frayed???

Im going with the Six tooth Suckabuss that parked over this guys back ! It will teach you to know whom you sleep with ! OUCH ! thats going to leave a mark ! :wacko:

That made me look really silly laughing at work all the sudden. Thanks. But on a serious note. It was no tat or any suction as there was nothing on or around the bed after them waking up and like I said before. They are not the type to play or joke around. But I guess it will remain a mystery :o